Anko 247: かわいいおちびちゃん (My cute little one)

Poweryoga

May 28, 2010, 1:04:50 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I keep one little ko-Marisa as a pet. A very cute pet. I love it.
The eyes gouged out and the hair shaved off. The accessory is in
tatters, but to me this is a thing that's like a little treasure.

Right Marisa?

Take it easy!

"Hey~ Isn't that ticklish? Marisa? Koochee-koochee-koo~"
"Stop it!! Stop it!"

It's just a little past noon, and I was playing with my little Marisa
when some sound came from the window. Do we have some guests?

I marched happily to my backyard, and as expected, yukkuris were
entering my territory. A mother Reimu with five baby Reimus and two
baby Marisas. A number that's just~ right. Here I go easy! First,
the proper greeting is fundamental.

"Hey you guys. Take it easy!"
"""""Take (dage) it easy!!!""""""
"So, this here is my house. What are you guys doing here?"
"This big beautiful house suits Reimu!! It's such a waste if Mister
uses it, so Reimu will do Mister a favor and take it! Come back with
mister sweet-sweets!! Hurry it up!!"
"""""""Hurry it up!!!!"""""""

Yup yup, the feeling of shithead yukkuris. Exactly what I was waiting
for. For now I will retort with some verbal abuse and bait them.

"Why the hell should I give sweet-sweets to you, moron? Why don't you
go soak your head?"
"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THATTT!!!! Reimu is a single mother!! Isn't she
pitiful!?!?"
"Single mother? Why the hell should I care? You're just yukkuri,
always going around saying stuff like [Mister let us take it easy and
bring us sweet sweets] and crap like that? Telling me to let you take
it easy, and you call yourself yukkuris?"
"GIIIIIIII!! Mister can't take it easy!!! Shut up already and bring
mister sweet-sweets!!"
"Now if you can let this Mister that can't take it easy feel easy,
then I will give all the sweet-sweets you want. Nothing else."
"Shutup!! Hurr--"

Crunch!

With a swift kick, I sent mother Reimu flying. It's a waste of time
to argue with this shithead mother any further.

"I'll say this one more time. If you can let me feel easy then I will
give you however much sweet-sweets you want. Nothing else."
"FUUUAAAAAAA!!! DEIBUU'ZZ FAZEEEEEE!!! DEIBU THE SINGLE MOTHER'S
FAZEEEEEE--!!!!"

Reimu, crying loudly, hunched over the ground. A nice feel. This way
the lesson can be taught and felt with pain, and since the benefit for
both of us is symbiotic, it is to our benefit that I did this.

""""""MWOMMIEEEE!!! HANG IN THEREEEE!!!"""""

Reimu's little group of baby yukkuris. What healthy little ones. I
have a good feeling about these little ones. There's a very pure
relationship between the parent and the kids... this is what I look
for the most, the best combination. What luck I have today!

"Yugu.... Yugu... little ones.... Cute Deibu's little ones..... Oh
that's right!!! Deibu's cute little ones are here!!"

Haha. Seems like she has noticed my bait. Just as planned.

"Little ones!! Show mister your cuteness!! Then take sweet-sweets from
this mister!!"

"""""""Undershdood eajyyy!!!"""""

Filled with confidence, mother Reimu turned towards me with a smug
look on her face.

"Mister!! Reimu has a lot of cute little ones!!! Reimu will specially
show mister little ones, so give up mister sweet-sweets!!"
""""""""""Sorry for being so cute!!!!!"""""""""

The little ones posed with the thing that was the cutest. (In their
own views)

One with beautiful eyebrows.
One that can stretch-stretch.
One that is rolling around.
One that is undulating its body.
One that is waving her ass at me.
A dumb looking wink.

..... I really.... really... want to crush them all.

Wait. If I break them then the game's over. These are my ideal type
of yukkuris, so I have to be careful. I keep repeating that to
myself.

"What? How are these cute? How? I thought they were like little
pieces of trash when I first looked, these little brats are you r
kids? These look like half rotting eggs, how can you even call this
pathetic display a show? I can't take it easy at all!!"
"""""""WHYYY WOULD YOU SHAY THATTTTTT!!!!""""""
"Now, compare yourselves to the cute and beautiful little yukkuri I
keep!! I'm very picky about my tastes!! Now, I will let you see my
cute little Marisa-chan!! Don't be too surprised!!"

The Marisa that had entered while I was not here, and then later
threatened me with her family. I took this sweet Marisa home. A home
that I had setup so that yukkuris can enter easily with nothing that
can be damaged.

"Ma~ ri~ sa~"

My cute little Marisa responded.

"Take it easy!"
"Some wild yukkuris dropped by. Can I show you off so they can see
how cute you are? I'll bring you back in later."
"Yu....? But Marisa's hat is..."
"It's fine!! You're perfectly cute. I will put my seal of guarantee
on it. I'll protect you, I already said I will make you happy."
"Mister... thank you!! Marisa is really happy!"

Ok ok. I picked up Marisa and returned to the family.

"Hey you guys. This is my beautiful Marisa-chan~"

And I showed off my cute Marisa-chan to Reimu's family.

"What is this Marisa!?!?!"
"""""Can't dage id eajy at allll!!!!"""""

What the fuck did you say you little morons? What are you saying
about my little Marisa? Look, she's shaking like she's about to break
down in tears. But I'll let her listen a bit more.

"Mister hat is all ripped and mister hair is all gone!! Mister eyes
aren't there either!! There's no way this weird thing is cuter than
Reimu's cute little ones!!! Puff puff!!!"
"What are you saying? The tattered looking accessory is vintage. For
humans, we value things like this. And the hair? That's because this
is the in-hairstyle! The tattered look is the most popular style
right now!! And the eyes? It's true, they're gone. But you don't
need eyes to take it easy. Because she can't see, I do everything she
needs for her."
"Reimu doesn't understand!!! Throw away that dirty Marisa and give
Reimu sweet-sweets!!!"
"Didn't I already tell you? Let me take it easy and I'll give you
sweet-sweets. The one that lets me take it easy is this little Marisa
right here. Right Ma~ Ri~ Sa~?"
"Mister treats Marisa very gently!! Marisa loves mister!! Rub-rub~
Take it easy!!"

Do you see that you shit manjus? This is the way a yukkuri should
look!

"That Marisa can't take it easy!! Reimu and her little ones are so
much better!! If mister just takes a look at Reimu and her cute little
ones then mister would be able to take it easy!!! So hurry up and just
bring sweet-sweets!!!"
"How many times do I have to tell you? To make me take it easy you
need to [break your accessory into tatters, shave your hair off and
gouge out the eyes] just like this little Marisa here. If you can't
understand this then get out. Because you can't let me take it easy."
"That's enough!!! This house is Reimu's-"

Crack.

I kicked mother Reimu off into the distance again. The severed head
that tried to make my house into hers.

"Id hurts... id hurts.... Why are you being so mean to the single
mother Reimu..... be more gentle..."
"Just go home already. Don't you have a family to take care of?"

Laughing, I mocked Reimu with these words. Reimu understood the
difference in power between us two.

"Little one!! This mister is a strange selfish weird idiot!! If
little ones spoke to an idiot like him then little ones will become
stupid too!!"

Tossing down her last words, they decided they'd try to run away
easy. Oh, they left they left. I had already decided I would let
them off easy. Even if they're shithead yukkuris, they are of no
danger to anyone. Seeing them bounce-bounce away, I talked loudly to
my little Marisa, pretending to speak to her.

"The little Marisa that has the [tattered accessory, shaved head and
gouged out eyes] take it easy! Marisa that can really take it easy
will get lots of sweet-sweets!! Even if it's not little Marisa, Mister
will also give a yukkuri that has [tattered accessory, shaved head and
gouged out eyes] mister sweet-sweets!!"
"Mister is so mean!! Mister told Marisa that Marisa is the cutest of
them all!"
"Hahahaha sorry sorry, Marisa is my most precious thing!! Now, I'll
give you lots of sweet-sweets!! Let's go inside!!"

I picked up my cute little Marisa and walked into the house. The
rehearsal is over... for now.

===========
The next day
===========

"Mister!! Mister!!! Hurry up and get out here!"

The voice came from the backyard. Reimu came back really fast... I
knew she was the type that would do that.

"Marisa, wait a moment."

Putting the cat-teaser down, I picked Marisa up in one hand and walked
towards the backyard.

"Take a look at the cute little ones and hurry up and give up sweet-
sweets!!"

It's the mother Reimu from yesterday, with a pitiful shaking baby
Reimu that had her "accessories in tatters, shaved head and gouged out
eyes".

"Ohh, what a cute little one you got here. I'm very touched."

Laughing, I praised Reimu. This one... is above my expectations.

"Hey Reimu. You had a ton of little ones here yesterday. Where did
they go?"
"Why does that matter? It's none of mister's business!!"
"And also, why didn't you bring any of your little ones along? Could
it be that you took your own kids and ripped up their accessories,
ripped off their hair and then gouged out their eyes? You know it's
my rule to dispose of trash yukkuris that do that?"

Reimu panicked.

"Nnnnnnno that's not it!!! Reimu didn't do it!!! It's.... um.....
uh....."

As if expecting the sky to drop some sort of answer, Reimu looked up
while thinking.

"It's like this!!! Yesterday this shithead Marisa came by and killed
all the little ones!! This little one is the sole survivor of that
attack!!"
"Is that right.... what a sad story...."

I accepted Reimu's story and laughed lightly, trying to resist
breaking out into laughter. This one is pretty special compared to
all the other ones that have come along.

There's about three types of yukkuris that come to my house.

First. Ones that come back empty handed. Because these types are
extremely paste-brained, I show them to the garbage can with great
pleasure.

Second. Ones that take other koyukkuri and break their accessories,
rip off their hair, and gouge out their eyes and come back. This is
the most common type that comes to my house. This usually takes a
while because it might be difficult to capture another yukkuri's
little one. In this case, most of the koyukkuris would have their
tongues torn out as well so they can't call out nor talk. Most of the
highly-shithead yukkuris would take this route.

Finally, the ones that will rip apart their own koyukkuri's
accessories, rip out their hair, and gouge out their eyes. These are
typically very fast, so fast that they might come back again that very
same day. In this case, most of the koyukkuris would retain the
ability to talk.

"The parent would hurry up and finish off the child and come back"...
this scenario happens when the child would listen to the parents
unconditionally. Isn't it heart wrenching to see their own parents do
this to their own kids?

That'd be an naive thought. You think it's that easy to contain the
damage caused to the koyukkuris?

There will always be at least one failure when they're pulling out the
hair or gouging out the eyes. Whether it's from ripping out the hair
too hard so that the skin gets ripped out and they bleed to death, or
bleeding out from when the eyes are gouged. There's a 100% chance
that failure that will happen.

For a yukkuri that has no body parts that can do these delicate
operations, small precise acts like these are very hard for them.

This one here must have started with the Marisa types that do not
resemble her at all. And then after she failed, then she moved on to
the "not cute" Reimu types. Then she'll fail more and then try again
and again. Then finally she succeeded with the "cutest" little one.

Ohh, what a sad fate for Reimu. Maybe Reimu should fail them all.
(lololol)

"DEIBU'S LIDDLE ONESSSSSS!!!!"

would be something that she would shout. Now, wouldn't that be an
interesting sight to see?

Ah, but I'm getting off track. But, this one leans towards that last
type where "as long as I can take it easy then who gives a shit" is
the usual thought pattern. A selfish yukkuri type. This Reimu is one
of those winners.

Reimu types are usually very maternal, and most of the ones that come
back here will come back with someone else's kid.

Well, even if the kid is largely healthy. The parent yukkuri would
come back with the mindset of "bringing back this not-easy kid for the
sake of getting sweet-sweets", because they're an important tool for
getting mountain fulls of sweet-sweets. So if there are any
survivors, they will for sure bring them back. Even then, the before-
and-after counts for the koyukkuris would be different, and it would
be a pitiful ratio as well....

If you take into account of the parent's clumsiness, this Reimu is
pretty top notch in terms of being dexterous. A scary thought that's
not comforting at all for the sole remaining Reimu in the group.

"So you understand now!! On top of being a single mother, Reimu now
has lost all her little ones and is very sad!! If mister can
understand then hurry up and give Reimu lots of sweet-sweets!! Give up
that house too!!"

Reimu is going to be like this? Demanding?

=> Well then I'll just give the kid sweet-sweets.

"Ok ok, then I'll give up sweet-sweets. To the 'cute little one'."

I picked some red candy out of my pocket and handed it to the
koyukkuri.

"Sweet-sweets!! Eating it easy!!"

The parent Reimu next to her stuck out her tongue towards my hand that
was holding the candy. But I lifted my candy up.

"What are you doing? I said I'm going to give the candy to 'the cute
little one'. I don't have anything for a disgusting weird creature
like you."

I laughed silently and raised the candy higher.

"What did you saaaaayyyyy!!! Deibu is a pitifu--"

Smack.

The back of my fist went into her face. None of our conversation
yesterday registered.

"I said I will give the yukkuri that 'lets me take it easy' candy.
Parent or not. You understand easy now? Hmmmm?"

I said that with a smile, and tears started floating to Reimu's face
while she shivered. Good good, that's the way. Now I'll teach you
something nice.

"Ahh..... but even if I give this little one sweet-sweets, if the
sweet-sweets is stolen somewhere where I can't see the little one, I
can't stop it either. At that time, will you be able to protect this
little one's sweet-sweets?"

"Just take it from this little one when I'm not looking", is basically
what I hinted to her.

Normal yukkuris would never think of that right off the top of their
head when the sweet-sweets is being waved around. The pitiful thought
process will contribute to absolutely nothing. So if I don't do this
follow up, then nothing will happen.

"..................... Mister!! Reimu and her little one are leaving!!
We're leaving so give lots of sweet-sweets!! Little one will eat it
when she gets back!!!"

Yup, saying that while drooling all over the place. Credibility:
absolutely none.

"Ok, I'll give this to the kid. Nobody else besides the kid should
eat this, ok? I added a very bitter poison for anybody else that
would eat this candy.
"Give more!!"
"If I gave you a bunch then you won't bother coming back here? I want
you to come back, so this is all for today."

Giggling to myself, I passed the candy over to Reimu.

"Yu-waaaiii!! Sweet-sweets!!! Sweet-sweets!!! Going to eat it easy
when Reimu gets back!!!"

The elated Reimu lifted the baby Reimu into her mouth, and bounced-
bounced away. Hey hey, you should at least wait till you're out of my
sight before saying you're going to eat it. Didn't you just say you
were going to give it to your little one? Whatever, it's interesting
anyways.

Now, I'm going to reveal the trick here. The candy I gave mother
Reimu this time is a little punishment-treat from the factory.... The
"Yu-punishment Candy". The center of this candy is a condensed and
concentrated hot pepper extract. The yukkuris would feel like hell
for one day, it's a marvelous product really. Because they won't be
able to throw up their paste this way so there's no need to worry.

The core is manufactured so that "koyukkuris that eat it will die, but
the fully grown yukkuris would just suffer". The same factory that
created the "infinite sweet-sweet" pet goods, but I'm not interested
in yukkuri pet products so I don't know much about it. It's very
popular lately amongst abusive-oniisans to give the koyukkuris the yu-
punishment candy to take back to their parents.

The shithead parents will suffer, and the koyukkuris that gave the
candy to the parent will be stamped to death by their own parents.
This is a happy ending for all.

Well, with this, the second phase is complete. I continued to play
with Marisa with the cat-teaser. Eh? My job? What's that?
==========
The next day
==========

"SHITTY GRANDPAAAAAAA!! GET OUT HERE NOWWWWWW!!!!"

A sound from my backyard. Here she is!!

I picked up my bag of candy and put down Marisa, and marched towards
the backyard.

"PUFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"
"...."

This is all within my expectation. The furious mother Reimu, and the
silent ko-Reimu. Haha, mother Reimu looks real dirty. So energetic.
Did something good happen?

"Hey cute little one. Were the sweet-sweets delicious?"

Ignoring mother Reimu, I started talking ot the ko-Reimu. That's more
convenient for me.

"How dare grandpa lie to Reimuuu!!!! Reimu will never forgive shitty
grandpa!!! Puff!!!!!"

The ignored mother Reimu yelled at me. But she's not ramming into
me.

"Hey, what do you mean lying? I gave you a lot of sweet-sweets?"

I laughed before responding to Reimu. Not pretending. I'm genuinely
having fun.

"THAT'S NOT SWEET-SWEETTTSSS!!!!!! How dare you let Reimu eat
something like that!!! The shithead mister human die easy!!!"

Reimu is really mad. Ohh, stupid stupid.

"Hm? I already said that it would be a painful poison if someone else
besides the koyukkuri eats it? Are you saying that you stole the
candy away from the koyukkuri when I wasn't looking? Are you stupid?
Are you a super-shithead?"
"Yu......YUGIIIIIIIII!!! That's not it!!! Reimu was just testing the
candy to make sure the stupid mister human didn't pass anything weird
over to the little ones!!!"
"Ahhhh ok. The cute little one will receive sweet-sweets today too."

Completely ignoring what the mother Reimu had said, I pressed a candy
into the koyukkuri's mouth. This is just a normal candy that looks
like the yu-punishment candy.

"Lick-lick... happiness!!!"

The koyukkuri licked, then announced her happiness. The mother Reimu
that looked at that panicked.

"Don't do it little one!!! That's just poison that looks like sweet-
sweets!!! Hurry and give it up here!!"

She moved towards the koyukkuri and attempted to take it away, but as
if I'll allow that. I lifted her up by her hair.

"LET GOO!!!! LET GOOO!!! STUPID!!! STUPID MISTER HUMAN!!!"
"Yeah yeah now look."

While she was talking, the koyukkuri finished licking up the candy.
With that, there's nothing left.

"Happinessssss~!!!"

The little ko-Reimu that finished up the candy looks to be very happy,
and started singing.

"Yu... little one?"

I let the mother Reimu see what was really going on.

Yesterday when she ate the candy for herself, she munch-munched and
then after that an overwhelming sensation to throw up wracked her
body. She ended up spinning and rolling around for a full day after
that.... Why? Didn't I already tell you?

"So didn't I tell you already? It's poison to anyone else besides the
little one."

I smiled to the mother Reimu and lowered her to the ground. And then
I said to little Reimu.

"Here, you get one more."
Saying this, I motioned to put the candy into the koyukkuris mouth.
But the candy was snatched away from the koyukkuri's mouth by mother
Reimu.

"Shut up shitty grandpa!!! Shitty grandpa poisoned the candy for
Reimu, but the one shitty grandpa is giving to the little one is sweet-
sweets!! This red one here is sweet-sweet too!! Reimu will eat this
one!!"

Reimu, her face full of a sense of superiority, sneered at me.

Hey hey, you don't believe me? That the ones the parents eat will be
poison?

"Munch~♪ Munch~♪ Happi.....YUUUGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Ahhh, and I just told you.

Why do you think I was able to easily evade you snatching the candy
yesterday, but today you were able to take it so easily?

Because I let you!

You really think a human can be as slow as yukkuris? You really think
you can steal something from me with your sluggish movements? Yup.
So enjoy your yukkuri-candy!! Be sure to savor it!!

"M....MIZDDERRRRR!!!! YUUGGOOOOOOOUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Looking deathly pale and sweating buckets, mother Reimu loosed her
bowels. Ignoring the rolling mother Reimu, I spoke to the koyukkuri.

"Hey, cute little one."
"...."
"It's ok. She won't die from the poison. Why don't you listen to
what I have to say first?"
"... What is it? ... Mister...."
"Ok. So listen, how would you like to be taken care of by me?"

I asked a simple question to the koyukkuri. Being taken from her
idiotic parent is a good choice for this one.

"You're very cute. No matter what others say, you're still cute. But
if the other yukkuris see you right now, maybe they'll abuse you.
Maybe they'll kill you. That mother would not help you. So how about
it? Want to be my pet?"
"Yu... Reimu understands!! Reimu will take it easy with mister!"

A quick decision. Nice.

"Ok!! Well said!! From today on you will be my pet yukkuri!"

I picked her up, rub-rubbed her and gave her one more piece of
candy.

"Hey Reimu. That wound was really given to you by your mother,
right?"

I asked the koyukkuri in my hand.

"You're already my pet yukkuri. So you don't have to be afraid of
making your mother angry. So tell me the truth?"
"Yu.... that's right."
"Hm?"
"That shdoopid Deibu ripped apart misder ribbon and pulled out misder
hair and took out misder eyes!!!"
"Is that so... how sad."
"YUUUUEEEENNNNNNN!!!!"

There there, I comforted ko-Reimu. Then I turned and looked in the
direction of the floor. In contrast, mother Reimu is flipping and
falling all over the place. Compared to the ground, the yukkuri's
body is softer, so she's covered by scratches. Now, in the final
phase of the plan, I spoke to ko-Reimu.
"Hey little one."
"What? Mishder."
"Do you have anything you want to do to your mother?"
"Yu?"
"Little one, because your stupid mother wanted to make you 'cute', you
lost your accessories and hair and hat? Is there anything you want to
do to her?"
"Yu... what do you mean?"
"I just thought that we could make your mom 'cute' the way she made
you 'cute'. Do you understand what I'm saying? Little one?"

Nodding her head as if she understood what I was saying, she said:

"Weimu wands too make mwommie cute too!!"

Her mouth twisted upwards into a crescent as she said it. OK!! Wish
granted!!

"Ok wait a sec!! I'll go grab my tools!"

I left Reimu alone and went back to the house. Now, what do I need?
The gimlet, scissor, and the stapler for fun~?

While I was picking out my tools...

"Mister!! Marisa was looking for mister!!! Pufff!!!"

An eye-less, hairless gross manju with a tattered hat spoke to me.

"Don't ignore Marisa!! Marisa will get angry!! Puff!!"

But I ignored her.

Ok, after collecting my tools, I turned to the ugly disgusting manju
that was nagging me behind my back. I tilted her head upwards, and
stabbed the gimlet down into Marisa. Ohh, a nice penetration.

"I... IT HUDRDDDSSSSSS!!!!"

Putting her on the lid of the garbage can, I started cutting into her
with my scissors.

"BI....BIIIIYAAAAAAA!!! WHYYYYY!!! WHYYYYYYYY DO THISSSSS!!!!!"

After I cut Marisa up into little pieces, the gimlet and the scissors
were covered with bean paste. Hm, the scissors cut nicely. Now, it's
time to head back.

"YUUEEEEE!! YUGGEEEEEE!! SPICCYYYYYYY!!!"

Mother Reimu is still rolling around in pain. I picked up ko-Reimu in
one hand, and in my other hand I moved closer to mother Reimu, the
scissors clacking in my hands.

"Hey. Your little one has something that she wanted to do to you.
Hey! Reimu!"
"Thash' right! Weimu wands choo make Mwommie cute choo!"
"AAAAHHHHBBBYYYUEUUUUUUU!!! SABBEEE DEIBUUUU!!! SABE DEIBUBUUUUUU!!!"
"So, what should we start with first?"
"Make mishder ribbon pretty!"

Looking at the Reimu thrash around has aroused my creative spirit.

Me: "So, what would you like today?"
Me: "Hmmm. Because it's summer, so give me a nice clean cut."

Saying that, I decided I would cut up Reimu's ribbon into one of those
traditional Tanabata slips. First, I fold it up into a quartered
square. Then I cut along the folded edges and then open it up. Or
something like that.

So I reached my hand out to the Reimu that is spinning from side to
side, and extended her ribbon. If she struggles too much the ribbon
rip apart~ I play around with the shredded ribbon, stretching it from
side to side.

"DEIBU'S RIBBONNNNNN!!!! SHIDDY GRANDPAAAAA!!! HURRY AND FIX
ITTTT!!!!"

Like I know how to do that. I just hope she didn't eat the lethal
amount of spicy pepper in the past few days.

Now that I'm done with the ribbon coordination, little one, what's
next?"

"Make the mister hair pretty!"

Ahh yes, the hair. You want me to make her into the bald manju like
you now?

"That'sh not enough!! Make id cuter!"

Well, I decided that today's theme would be Tanabata, so I will follow
through. Hmmm, black hair. So it has to be that then? The hairstyle
of the male protagonist from Tanabata.

"Reimu. I'm going to make your hair nice and neat. So don't move?"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

She is not listening, so I sat down and held her down firmly between
my feet. The fluid overflowed.

Snip snip snip snip snip...

Oh, a masterpiece if I do say so myself.

A neatly cut bowl shaped front.
Because I don't know how to braid the hair into a complicated weave so
I shaved the top and back of her head.
The hair sticking out from the side of her head like wild weeds.

Eh... who was I suppose to model this after again?

A cow is a cow. I guess this resembles a cow's horns. In any case,
to hold up the ribbon there's a small tuft of hair left in the back of
the head. This could represent the cow's tail. Hikoboshi is also
called Kengyuu, and his profession is a cow herd. So in this sense,
the cow is the main character!! Right? Right?

What? Orihime? Are you stupid? This is an abuse story!! ** (please
look up Tanabata stories on wiki if this part is confusing)

Anyway, the hair had become coordinated very city-sect like. Now
finally, the eyes!!

The trusty gimlet is fine... this would be the last step for the
Tanabata theme!! Because she'll be flying up there as a star. So I
will make the Tentei (sky river) with a red river!!

I held the gimlet in my hand and turned Reimu around to face me
directly.

First I stabbed the gimlet inbetween her eyebrows.
"One!"
"YUGYAAAA!!!"

A bit lower this time.

"Two!"
"SABE DEIBBUUUUU!!"

A bit lower.

"Three!!!"
"SDOB IDDDDD!!!"

Lower.

"Four!"
"PWEAZE FOGIBE DEIBUUUUU!!!"

Now I've reached the spot just above her eye. Now, to the right.

"Five!"
"DEIBU WAZ WRONNNNNNGGG!!!!"

Below the fifth stab, another brilliant eyeball.

"Six!"
"DEIBU DOEAZN'T WAND SWEET-SWEETZ ANYMOREEEEE!"

Finally, the bottom lip.

"Seven!"
"LED DEIBU GO HOME PLEAAAAAZEEEEEEE!!!"

Pressing the gimlet into her flesh with a twisting motion to widen the
hole, the final hole was completed. Hey look, the big dipper!! It's
the same stars but just in a different position!! It's the same!
Don't worry about small details!

The permanent seven wounds are finished. Your life has already been
taken away by the candy that you've eaten!!! You're already dead!!

And with that, my first (sorry that's a lie) city-sect coordination
with the theme of Tanabata came to an end.

Mother Reimu looks very weak now, shaking pitifully with the wetness
of her tears drenching her face.

"Little one, I have fulfilled your wish of making Reimu into a
'pretty' yukkuri."
"That feelsh good!"
"Now, I'm going to go throw this away so please wait a moment here."
"Reimu is a good girl so she will wait here!"

Ah, the new replacement is nice and honest.

Holding Reimu by her cow-tail hair, I walked over to a nearby empty
lot. An empty abandoned lot that nobody uses, there are a lot of
yukkuris that live here. Holding her "tail" with both hands, I turned
my back to the empty lot. That's right, the hammer-throw.

I bent down and began to spin around easily.

"Id feelsh like fwyinggggggggg!!!??!"

Once. Twice. My speed picked up. On the third time I really started
picking up speed!

Continuing with the complicated stepping pattern, I continued to
increase my speed! When I reached my limit, I tensed my back muscles
and....

Snap!

"DEIBU IS LIKE MISDER BIRDDDdddddddd......."

The hair split apart. Even though I planned all this out. Shit.

Reimu flew into the air, and pretty soon out of sight. But it doesn't
matter, the last phase is complete.

I look forward to playing with my little Reimu and feeding her! First
I will teach her the basics about being my pet, and then I will play
with her. Stuff like I will take care of her, and she will not be
able to live without me etc. Stuff like that.

I keep one little ko-Reimu as a pet. A very cute pet. I love it.
The eyes gouged out and the hair shaved off. The accessory is in
tatters, but to me this is a thing that's like a little treasure.

Right Reimu?

So before the next family comes by...

Take it easy!!

Tea

May 28, 2010, 2:35:35 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
And so, the cycle continues... thanks for the translation!

Three

May 28, 2010, 2:37:12 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for the translation, that was an interesting story and a bit
maddening with they way he dealt with the Marisa at the end. Thought
he was going to start collecting his own yukkuri ortolan, but nope, he
just got bored with his toy and grabbed a new one.

Always interesting to see the difference in style between the English
works here and the Japanese ones though.

DESTROYYUKKURIS

May 28, 2010, 2:52:00 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Ahhhhhhhhhh, feels gooooooood.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 2chan hasn't been torturing yukkuri's very
satisfyingly as of late, so I have to rely on the translated fics.

Thank you for your continued efforts, Poweryoga.

Matt

May 28, 2010, 3:51:44 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for the translation.

Just out of curiosity, have there been any that are just yukkuri
lately? Like a nature story?

On May 28, 11:52 am, DESTROYYUKKURIS <shinraturkpers...@gmail.com>

Poweryoga

May 28, 2010, 4:43:01 PM5/28/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Not quite sure. I just go through the requested anko stories and pick
out whichever seems interesting. I'd be down to write another nature
story myself though, I have a few ideas in mind and there's a few good
ones in the ideas list.

Agares

May 31, 2010, 4:31:43 AM5/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
That was great story. Although I would've squashed that Reimu the
instant it made those comments.