Translation Request for Editing

yumyumyum

Jul 21, 2010, 12:51:03 AM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Hey all, poweryoga recommended I put translation requests here so here
goes. These are the missing untranslated images that are a part of a
series I'm in the middle of hard editing. If anyone could help
translate them it would be greatly appreciated!

Artist: remiryaaki

Story C
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18452
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18454

Story A
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19861
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19873
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20104
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20176

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20338 <- missing random SFXs

Thanks

Poweryoga

Jul 21, 2010, 3:02:06 AM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'll get around to it tomorrow. If there's anything I need a
dictionary for then I won't be able to do it until sat when I get
home.

How good are you at reading Hiragana and katakana?

On Jul 20, 11:51 pm, yumyumyum <michaelyoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all, poweryoga recommended I put translation requests here so here
> goes. These are the missing untranslated images that are a part of a
> series I'm in the middle of hard editing. If anyone could help
> translate them it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Artist: remiryaaki
>
> Story Chttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18452http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18454
>
> Story Ahttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19861http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19873http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20104http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20176

yumyumyum

Jul 21, 2010, 1:13:18 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Sorry but I don't have much experience with asian languages... The
only parts I can do is what's available on the yukkuri translator
reference page. I have learnt common symbols such as the yuyuing and
take it easy from just editing alot though :P

On Jul 21, 12:02 am, Poweryoga <nospam11...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll get around to it tomorrow.  If there's anything I need a
> dictionary for then I won't be able to do it until sat when I get
> home.
>
> How good are you at reading Hiragana and katakana?
>
> On Jul 20, 11:51 pm, yumyumyum <michaelyoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey all, poweryoga recommended I put translation requests here so here
> > goes. These are the missing untranslated images that are a part of a
> > series I'm in the middle of hard editing. If anyone could help
> > translate them it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> > Artist: remiryaaki
>
> > Story Chttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18452http://bbs.shii.org/yukkur...
>
> > Story Ahttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19861http://bbs.shii.org/yukkur...

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 2:19:55 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Something basic that might help out as a "sanity check", or looking at
sound effects are just reading the pronunciation. I've taken a few
years of Japanese (still not good enough to fluidly read the anko
stories or many OYP images with lots of kanji) so here's a crash
course that might help.

http://regisworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/hiragana_katakana_list.gif

As long as there's no kanji (the more complicated symbols) each symbol
corresponds to one sound. So: れいむ is re i mu, which makes reimu

In Japanese, there "particles" that are used to indicate specific
parts of speech. English uses order to indicate subjects and objects,
but with the exception of verbs (always at the end), parts of speech
are indicated via the particles.

は, が are typically used after nouns to indicate a subject. の is used
for possession. So れいむ の"something" would Reimu's "something".
を is used for object of verb. に is used to help indicate place or
location. で is also for location or time. ね at the end of a sentence
is a type of question (if you see it at the end, it basically means
"don't you agree?") There are a few other: が at the end means "but". か
is a question mark. から is "because".

Anything in katakana should be sounded out. It should sound like a
corresponding word not in Japanese. Like アリス would be Arisu which is
Alice.

http://jisho.org/ is a site I used to help me work on my Japanese
homework. You can type in the english sounds and it will return the
english translation from Japanese.

Example of how to use jisho:
18452
Marisa says: おうちにいれてねっ
The お in front is for honorifics (they're begging so it makes sense.
Even if you don't know whether or not its honorific you can still type
the whole thing in)
I notice the に so I type into jisho: ouchi. jisho returns おうちmeans
your home.

I ignore に and type in いれて (ignoring the ね since it's sentence ending
and the smaller っsince that's likely part of the slurring since its at
the end). jisho tells me irete is enter. I don't see a は, が so I can
assume the subject is implied as themselves.

Thus, the Marisa is saying "your home in, won't you let us enter?"
which becomes "Won't you let us in your home?" roughly.

So i think:
M: Please let us in your home!
R: We're hungry!

M: yuu!
R: yuyuyuyu?

Left to right
Don't want this! Want to return home!
Reimu wants to go there. (not sure about this sentence. I don't think
I translated that right...)
Miss! Want to take it easy!
Want to... (I'm not sure what this word means).

Unfortunately, it's still pretty hard if one doesn't know the words...
Or if they've decided to start slurring... Some comics are a little
easier for me to read than others. I'll take a look right now at your
list and see if any of those I can translate properly.

Toawa

Jul 21, 2010, 2:35:42 PM7/21/10
to yukkuri Fanfic Translations

yumyumyum

Jul 21, 2010, 4:55:22 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks guys. I'll use these first before asking for help.
On Jul 21, 11:35 am, Toawa <pap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Other good sites include:
>
> SFX:http://www.lolikon.org/misc/soundfx.html
> An excellent online dictionary:http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?1C
> An excellent (if somewhat old) offline dictionary:http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Character-Dictionary-Compound-English/...

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 5:23:04 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

For the assorted SFX, at least for me, I've just had to look them up
because they're not typically taught in class XD. I've got story A
translated I think

19861
Reimu: Why is the baby coming down?

Right to left
Marisa, save us!
Yuyu
Yu

Right to left:
Ma… Marisa…
Is getting angry!
*PUFF*
Baby: Yu, yu, yu,

Right to left:
The last baby is…!
YU?!
Dead baby: want… easy
SFX: Snap (I think)

Right to left:
MARISA!
Yu… yu…
yu

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 5:32:18 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
19873
Yu yu
(struggle sfx I think)

*Burst in the flames*
The little on!
*Slipping, slipping*
Marisa will save you!
(assorted yus)

Text Box: For the first time, there was red completely in front of
them.
squiggles: THE LITTLE ONE
Text Box: So the red made Reimu (and marisa) stop.

They lost the opportunity to give greetings. That chance was crushed
immediately.
Tsugai and company were exhausted. They were at their limit. (This
confused me. Was Tsugai the owner? Tsugai is in katakana which
suggests a name, but I don't know why he's exhausted)

Thus, the next morning
yu?
Big bro, is not here?

They declared loudly:
This will be marisa's (reimu's) easy place!

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 5:39:10 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
20104: Agree with Rootbeer
AHHH!
Mister Cheek Hurts

Me… medicine
Marisa’s medicine!
SFX: Grab, grab

The medicine…
SFX: Sharp pain

SFX: Sharp pain!

SFX: leaking motion

Marisa?
SFX: Sliding, sliding

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 5:42:55 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
20176
Come Easy Mister Bed!
SFX: Pull, pull (I think)

little marisa: yu...
R: Little ones and Marisa all come have Mister Medicine to get better!

Yu… (in pain)
Marisa.

First Txt Box: Because Marisa came back, she can’t take it easy at
all...
2nd TXT Box: Those Mister Shinies are there, so it has become like
this.
Unless Reimu can do something…

Must search around!
SFX: Knock Over
Crash!

Yu
SFX: Grab, grav

This will have to work!

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 5:44:56 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Whoops, SFX: grab, grab...

Thanks a ton, yumyumyum for your work in getting edits up. It's nice
to actually read what's going on as its happening! My trans aren't as
good as some of the other translators, so if anyone wants to correct
them, please feel free.

yumyumyum

Jul 21, 2010, 8:53:54 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Damn that's a lot of stuff. Thanks Hourai.

Hourai

Jul 21, 2010, 9:04:14 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
19873 is the one that I'm least sure about. Those textboxes gave me a
bit of grief. I wasn't sure if the boxes were talking about the little
Reimu or the fire, so I just used the word red. It was either that
the Parents saw fire for the first time, and thus the end of their
child. Or that little Reimu was seen for the first time, and now that
has come to an end. The other pages should be okay.

Also, is it only these pages you're missing? I was following some of
the next/prev and it seems like some of those are missing translations
as well.

Poweryoga

Jul 21, 2010, 9:40:46 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
wow, good to see that this got done (for the most part) while I was at
work.

huzzah!

yumyumyum

Jul 21, 2010, 9:52:56 PM7/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
@ Hourai I'll have to recheck it over but yeah there may be some more
missing stuff. I'll go with what I got for now

yumyumyum

Jul 22, 2010, 2:37:36 AM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I looked back and I think these are some more missing translations

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19823 Missing SFX
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19840 Missing All
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19878 Miss
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19885 Missing all

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 10:05:40 AM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
19823: (Using Yoga's Trans)
R: "Yu yu yu"
M: "Yu yu yu"
SFX: Slow Rubbing or rub rub

M: "Mister!! Marisa and Reimu's little ones came out!"
SFX: Bounce, bounce (literally a quiet sound of impact)

R: "Take it easy!"
M: "Marisa will protect her little ones!"
SFX: Shine!

SFX: CRASH (sound of impact)

19885 looks a bit difficult, but I'll see what I can do about getting
the remaining ones translated. If I'm not done with one of them by
1:00, I probably can't do it...

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 10:26:36 AM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
19840:
UWAAA! (scream)
YUUUU!

R: Blargh (sound you make throwing up)
M: Mr. Bean Paste needs to be easy!
SFX: splitter splatter

Right to left
The little one is suffering!
yu?
yuu
Save the little one and Reimu, Mister!
SFX: Quiver Quiver

Mister...?
SFX: Pinch

snap.

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 10:37:31 AM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
19878 (assuming you meant missing sfx. Using aozf05's translation)

1
Marisa: "Yun!"
SFX: Sliding out

2
Reimu: "Babies are doing shake-shake! Be born!"
Marisa: "Be born easy!"

3
Reimu: "Yu! Born! Little one was born!"
Marisa: "So cute ze!"
yu

4
Reimu: "...!"
Marisa: "......!"
yun
yun
yu
SFX: (don't recognize. Assume to be plop based on context...)

5
all: "Take it easy!"

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 10:46:22 AM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
18454

Left to right
Yukkuri are getting bigger!
Refreshed!
Babies are cute!

Red Text: Bean Paste's end

yumyumyum

Jul 22, 2010, 4:19:01 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for all your work Hourai. I've finished editing the entire
series except for these 4 missing pages:

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19885
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20177
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20178
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20337 Missing SFX

Total length of Story A = 21 pages

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 5:06:39 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Sweet, I've been looking forward to seeing this series fully edited!
I'll get these last four pages done for tomorrow!

yumyumyum

Jul 22, 2010, 5:26:22 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oops make that 5 pages
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20338
Partially translated

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 6:29:03 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oh son of a bitch... I think I just realized that the "red" should
have been translated as child, making the sentence refer to "baby
yukkuri" in 19873.

So: For the first time, their child was in front of them
THE LITTLE ONE!
The child made Marisa and Reimu stop completely.

Man, that makes way more sense. Sorry about my noob trans skills T-T

19885
Right to left
Reimu's Baby...
Why ish Misder doing mean shings!? (supposed to be slurred)
Yun!

All abuse...
was part of our agreement from the beginning, wasn't it?

You always offer me a baby yukkuri.
Thus, as collateral, you eat tasty food, sleep in the best bed. I have
given you my payment.
(Right bowl is marked Marisa. Left bowl is Reimu's)

Red text: She's forgotten. (She's unable to understand various
things)

...Bu... But!
Isn't baby is really easy, ze?
Why are cruel things being done?!

Well,
In my situation, I do such things to yukkuri because I can!

So won't you make me many more?
yu...
yuu...

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 7:50:41 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
20177

yuun
SFX:Breathe, breathe
This is very serious!

Weimyu's lick lick will make Mawisa bedder!

Be gentle!
SFX: yu, yu~n
Don't move it! Reimu has no skill!.

R: Marisa's injury is so severe this has to be done.
M: But Marisa's okay, ze.
SFX: Sprinkle, sprinkle

The little ones are safe, so this wound is nothing, ze!

Hourai

Jul 22, 2010, 8:11:47 PM7/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
20178:
SFX: Blush, Blush
yu~n
Reimu is amazing!
It doesn't hurt!

//On the Panel with the door
SFX: Click, click

SFX: Creak...

20337: (Appending on to Rootbeers trans)
1. ma...risa...marisa
SFX: Pound, pound, pound (Sounds of footsteps).

2. yu-rei: marisat! it's like someone entered the house!
yu-ma:yu-a-t?
SFXbetween the two: Touched gently
SFX next to M: Throbbing pain

2. yu-rei: it's scary- marisa-at-
yu-ma: calm down easy-ze! reimut!
SFX: Crash, crash

3. great marisa will protect reimu and babies!
SFX: Bounce

4. don't come in easy place without permission!
marisa is really great! (should be marisa's best is great)
SFX: Looking around

5. it'll be too late to regret...later?
SFX:Sudden Pain

20338: (Appending on to Rootbeers trans)
1. ...yut! there's mr.human that can't take easy!
SFX: Creak
SFX on top M: impact

2. this is marisa and others' easy place! outsider mr.human should
leave...

SFX: Pat

3. yukkuri: yut?

anon : i'm home
...marisa
SFX: Sharp pain, Pain

-flashbacks-
SFX: PAIN!

4. mi mi mi mi mister....?
SFX Right: Shock in realization
SFX Left: PAIN PAIN.

Message has been deleted

yumyumyum

Jul 23, 2010, 1:27:48 AM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Yes!!! You rock Hourai!! Story A is finished and is being uploaded to
OYP
Thanks again for the fast translations

Hourai

Jul 23, 2010, 1:43:35 AM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
And thank you for your edits! I'm a little more interested in writing
than translating, but if you hit a snag where a few sfx, lines, or
pages are missing from a set, just post them here and if I've got the
time, I'll help out!

yumyumyum

Jul 23, 2010, 2:35:21 PM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Trying to finish Story C at the moment. Requesting translations for
the last 3 missing pages:
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18452 <-- missing Red Text
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18453
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18451

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/18455 this is a summary I think
so it's not necessary but I'll put it here in case

Thanks!

Hourai

Jul 23, 2010, 3:46:07 PM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Red Text: 5 days living in the field (starving)

18453 : Right to left
yu~n!
SFX: Fidget
They went on a trip. They said they'll be done in a week.

yuyu-!!
Come easy (my) bride! //In Japanese, it infers the possession, but
since yukkuri speak in third person what the hell would this thing
call itself?!
Please wait!

Understood, easy!
Now you will make sure to have children, won't you?

18451:
Box: Yukkuri Place (or Easy Place. Not sure which makes more sense in
the context...)
Bottom left: Yukkuri Food X30
Bottom Right: Nutritious Shrine
Red: Continued from last time: Another ending (3rd divergence)

Right to left:
Eat easy for now...
Normal Weeds (unappetising)
Today's food...is also...

Right to left:
yu-n!
Eeww...!?
Living in the field for four days

Hmm... summary is pretty long. Probably won't get to it.

Tea

Jul 23, 2010, 6:33:20 PM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks to both of you, for your great work.

yumyumyum

Jul 23, 2010, 6:46:35 PM7/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks again Hourai. Finished series Story_C uploaded onto OYP.

yumyumyum

Jul 24, 2010, 2:14:21 PM7/24/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oh my god this is a lot of images. If anyone could help translate
these it would be greatly appreciated. [Someone should help Hourai
out!! This is a LOT!!]

All by kimoaki. I think I've compiled all his untranslated works on
OYP although there may be one or two missing, this is the bulk of his
work. Many of these are just random 1 liners e.g. yukkuri screaming
yugiii yuaaa delicious etc. but there are 3 untranslated series as
well. If all of these ever do get translated I'm going to have to do
some major tag cleaning/comment linking on OYP. Thanks in advance!

Pouch Reimu
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/5532
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/5533
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/5537

Unwanted+Raper Alice
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3224
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/7136
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/4647

PetShop
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6262

Fake Marisa and Cocky Reimu
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15281
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/5638
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12287
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12454

Hanging Reimu
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3651

Baby Orphan Marisa
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15276
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15277
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15278
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12318
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/22068
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15474
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15284

Anko1181
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/16351

DonationReimu
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3481

Messing With Baby Koyukkuris
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/11427
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15287
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15288
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15376 [Coffeebean? or hot
pepper]
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/7048
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15085
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15086
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14911
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14612
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/16633
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6250
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15280
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15286
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/10056
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15282 [pt1]
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15283 [pt2]

[Series] Baby Reimu/Marisa
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13535
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13536

[Series] Yumedeaetara
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6634
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6699
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6759
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6848
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6997
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6999
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6996
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/7057
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15087
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/9608
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/7180

[Series] Little Stray Marisa
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13004
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13005
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13006
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12654
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13007
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12807
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13008
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13009
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14190
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14193
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14191
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14192
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13142
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13143
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14188
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14189

Hourai

Jul 24, 2010, 2:26:17 PM7/24/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
HOLY CRAP. There's not much kanji which makes these a lot easier to
translate, but there's MUCH SLURRING. For now, I'll volunteer to do
the first 5 series so someone else can try to take others. I have to
say, yumyumyum, you just HAD to pick the guy whose only endings are
bad ends didn't you? lol. I'll see what I can do.

Hourai

Jul 24, 2010, 3:10:43 PM7/24/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
5532 :
yufu~n (music note)
Take it easy, little one!
baby: yu, yu

5533:
yu?!
IT HURTS! Stop it easy...
LITTLE ONE?!
OWwww!

5537: (Revising zoo's trans)
Take it easy, little one...
yufufufufufu...
Not doing poo poo or pee pee, such a nice and handy child..."

3224:
Numph...(I think it's a grunt)
Little Marisa is wonderful!

AHHH!!! Go away!

7136:
Don'd do dish to Awish!!
Awish will be a good child!
Awish won't make trouble!
Wanch chu be wish Mommy!
PLEASH!

4647:
Marisa...
Had to deal with a terrible rape, and these aren't cute at all!
SFX(Right to left): Rub rub. Mwommy (music note)

6262:
Top left: Clearance Item (Literally "Final Disposal)
Top Right: Bully it! Raise it! Do Whatever!
A stupid koyukkuri!
Bottom right: Yukkuri Reimu
//symbol is the yen symbol followed by the price!
Remaining for three days

I'll finish what I promised a little later

Hourai

Jul 24, 2010, 4:33:05 PM7/24/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
WABAM! Done up to "Messing With Baby Koyukkuris". Some of these are
pretty easy, so I'll finish "Messing With Baby Koyukkuris" tonight.
I'm going to take a break after finishing that series. If no one gives
the remaining three a chance before I'm done with Raising Badged
Yukkuri Chapter 10, I'll come back to mess around with translating
those three. Go for it someone! Seize the day!

15281:
Yu! Aren’t the babies’ faces so cute!?
Since that’s the case, fork over 10,000 yen!
Give it quickly!

15638:
Reimu is a singer mother!
Also, Reimu is Pwegnent!
Isn’t Reimu a pitiful sight?!
Thus, won’t you hand over food quickly?!!
Don’t you think so?!!!

Shink so?!

Djoing cute poo poo!

12287:
That’s the baby.
Mister Human give sweet sweets!
Take care of the Mother!

Weimu is Mawisha! Yu (music note)

Yuuuuuuuuu!
Owwwwww!!!

SFX: Squeeze

12454:
Left to right
Yueeeeen!
Mishter!!
Mawisha wash Shcared!!!

SFX: Flop

LIDDLE ONEEE!!!
WHY ISH DISH HAPPENING?!

3651:
Yu…
Yu…
Mishter Pashte…
Ish going…

Sweet Sweet (music note)
Happinesh (music note)

15276:
Why can’d I ged my wish…!?

15277:
Eashy (music note)

Let’s quickly go home to eat an easy meal!

Eashy… meal…

15278:
Yupiiiiiiiii!!
HURTSSSSSSS!!!

12318:
Little one…
Take it easy.

Yu? Eashy!

Next day…

MOMMY?! (Slurred, but I’m not sure how to slur)
MOMMY!! (Slurred, but I’m not sure how to slur)
GED BEDDER!!!

22068:
Drink shome eashy wader…

15474”
Alright, I’m taking you with me.
Yuuuuuuu!!?

Top left: There’s sweet food.
Top Right: Here, there’s a soft bed.
Bottom left: Eashyyyy!
Botom Right: yu-!

So, I’ll feed you
(I’ll) eat eashy!!
Yu-n (music note)

Yu?
SFX: Grab

Ahh, my bad. Bye Bye
Yube!
SFX: Dropped

WAIIIIITTT!
MISHTER SOFTTTT!!!
MISHTER SWEED SWEED!!!
WHYYYYY!!?

15284:
SFX: Tssss…
Yupiiiiiii!?

16351:
Want to eat…
Want to munch munch…
Sniff…. Sniff….
Yuaaa……
Looks good…..
Sniff….

3481: (kaneh trans. Append sfx)
Stob iddddddd!!
Don't want 100 yen coinsssss!!
Yupiiiii!
Pi… pya…. (I think it’s just a cry)

Hourai

Jul 24, 2010, 5:12:04 PM7/24/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Smackapow!

11427:
Stob id!? Stob id!?
Don’d be mean!?
Why would you do dish!!?
Don’d do bad shings donighd!

15287:
Id Hurdzzzzzz! Stob Idddd-!

15288:
R:Yuaaaaan!
R: Reimu wandz do eadz dooo!
R: WHYYYYY!!!
P: Mukyuuun (music note)
A: Slurp Slurp
M: Happinesh!!

15376:
Persimmon seed

7048:
Mawisha’s HADDD!!
Stob Idddd!!

Poo poo ish coming oud!

15085: Top to bottom
STOB IDDD!!
SFX: Smack!
SFX: Crack!
SFX: Hit!

15086:
Right: Stob iddd….
Left: Sabe me…

14911:
Hammer: Breaking of the Mochi (A Japanese festival)
Stob id!
Stob id!
Stob id!
Stob id!

14612: (clockwise starting form left)
Yubyaaaa!!
Id hurddzzzz!
Wancho chake id eashyyy!!
SFX: Slap, slap

16633:
Yuuu!
Dere’s cho Mishders!

6250:
Gonna poo poo! Gonna poo poo!

YUPYAAAAAAAAAA!!
GED OUUDDDDDDDDD!!!

15280:
Stob iddddd….
Gyo awayyyyy…

15286:
Rub Rub
Poke

10056: Left to right
Com back!?
Redurn Mishder Had!

15282:
Vial: Vanilla Extract
Yu-…
Id shmellsh wike shweed shweed…

15283:
Vial: Vanilla Extract
YUPIEEEEEEE!!
Id’z a twickkkkkk!!

tora

Jul 25, 2010, 3:02:56 AM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
My own translation of some of these, if you don't mind. I've got no
problem reading most of these, so long as the text isn't too distorted
or small.

--

19823

R+M: Yu-yu-yu! (x2)

sfx: *rub! ♥* (x2)

Marisa: Mister! Marisa and Reimu made babies!

sfx: *poing poing*

Reimu: Take it easy!

sfx: *gleam*

Marisa: Marisa will protect you, little ones!

sfx: *thwam!*

--

19840

R+M: UWAAAAA!
YUUUUU!

Reimu: Yugehh-!
*uerrgh-!* (retching sounds)

Marisa: If you puke out your bean paste, you won't be able to take it
easy!
Baby is suffering!

koMarisa: Yu...?
Yuun...

sfx: *wobble* (x2)

Reimu: Mister! Let Reimu and her baby be, easy!

sfx: *whshh* (sfx of something appearing out of nowhere)

Reimu: Miste-?

sfx: ...*snap*

--

19861

Reimu: Whyyy are you grab-grabbing little one?!
Marisa! Heeeelp!

Marisa: Yuyu~n!
Yu~n...
Ma... Marisa is...
Scary when she gets angry!

Reimu: The last little ooone...!?

Marisa: Yu-!?

Reimu: Marisaaa!

Marisa: Yu?
Yuyu?

--

19873
sfx: *frrrssshh* (match being lit)

Reimu: Little one!!
*slide slide*

Marisa: Marisa will save you!
*Yun yun!*

fire sfx: *crackle crackle* ("mera mera" = burning sfx)

narrator: Right before Reimu and Marisa's very eyes, their first baby
yukkuri was burnt to nothing.

R+M: LITTLE ONE-!!
UWAAAAH-!?

narr.: Afterwards, Reimu and Marisa were forced to have new yu-babies.
All of them were crushed before even getting the chance to exchange
greetings.
The pair have now reached the limits of total exhaustion.
And yet, on that morning...

Reimu: Yu~n...?

Marisa: Mister's nowhere to be found...?

R+M: ...

narr.: And Reimu and Marisa, their voices as one, declared...

R+M: This is Marisa's/Reimu's Easy Place!

--

19878

Marisa: Yun!

sfx: *shuf*

Reimu: Babies are wiggling! They're gonna be born!

Marisa: Be born easy!

Reimu: Yu! It's born! Little one is born!

Marisa: She's so cute -ze!

R+M: ...!
......!

ko's: Yu!
Yun yun!

all: Take it easy!

--

19885

Reimu: Reimu's baby...

Marisa: Whyyy are you doing such cruel things!?
Yuu-n!

Anon: Cruel, or whatever...
Didn't you agree to this from the very beginning?
The two of you would continually offer me baby yukkuri.
In exchange, you would be given delicious things to eat every day,
the best of beds to sleep in. That was the promise we exchanged.

Marisa: ......?
* Forgot it already (because it didn't understand various parts)
... B-but...
Baby is really easy -ze! Why are you being mean to her?

Anon: Well, that's because...
In a situation like this, doing something like this lets me take it
easy!

koReimu: Geh-!

sfx: *STAB*

Anon: Make lots more, okay?

Reimu: Yu...

Marisa: Yuuu...

--

20104

Marisa: Uwaaaahh! Mister Cheek huuuuurdz!
M... meddizine...!
Marisa's medicine...!
Medicine...

sfx: *twinge* (x1 in this panel, x2 in next)
*clennnnch*
*rustle*

Reimu: Ma... Marisaaa-?
(Yugaah-!?)

koReimu: Yu-!?

Marisa: Yufu... Yufu...

sfx: *drag drag*

--

20176

Reimu: Fluffing up Mister Bed, easy!
(Heave-yu! Heave-yu!!)
The Mister Medicine that Marisa brought has gotten them healthy
again!

Komarisa: Yuu~n...

Marisa: Yuguu~...

Reimu: Yu...!
Marisa...

Reimu (thoughts): Marisa hasn't been able to take it easy at all since
she came back...
If those Mister Shiny-shinies aren't pulled out, she'll stay like
this forever... Reimu had better do something about this...

Reimu: Gotta search for a tool of some kind!

sfx: *thud*
*clatter*

Reimu: Yu?

sfx: *click, click*

Reimu: This might work!

--

20177

koReimu: Yueeen!
Reimu thought you were deeead!

koMarisa: *snore* (x2)

koReimu: Be healthy with Weimu's lick-lick, easy!

Marisa: Do id more gendlyy!
*yu-n* (x2)

Reimu: Stay still or Reimu won't be able to pull it out!
Reimu didn't think Marisa would come home seriously injured like
this...

Marisa: Marisa's glad, though -ze...
As long as the little ones are safe, these injuries are nothing to
Marisa -ze!

--

20178

Marisa: Reimu's awesome! It doesn't hurt at all now!

Reimu: Yu~n...
*fidget fidget*

sfx: *clack clack*
*creeeeak...*

--

20337

Reimu: Ma... risa...
...Marisa

sfx: *throb... Throb... THROB!*

Reimu: Marisa! Reimu thinks someone got into the house!
*touch*

Marisa: Yuhuh...?
*throb throb...*

Reimu: Marisa, Reimu's scared...

Marisa: Be at ease, Reimu -ze! Nothin' to worry about!

sfx: *clatter clatter!*
*poinng!*

Marisa: The magnificent Marisa will protect Reimu and the little ones!
Don't you enter Marisa's easy place uninvited!
*turn turn*
Marisa's terrible when she gets serious!
It'll be too late for Repent!-ing after... -ward...?

sfx: *THROB...*

Marisa: ......
......?

--

20338

sfx: *creak*

Marisa: ...Yu! An uneasy Mister Human is here!

sfx: *shock!* (i.e. surprise)

Marisa: This is Marisa and Reimu's easy place!
Mister Human strangers should get out, easy...!

sfx: *poff*

Marisa: Yun-?

Anon: I'm hoooome...
...Marisa!

sfx: *throb throb*
*ka-throb*

Marisa: M... M-m-m...

sfx: *rattle* (x4)
*throb throb*

Marisa: Mister...?

--

I'll see about the others later.

Hourai

Jul 25, 2010, 9:06:26 AM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Ahh, that clears up some of the ones I couldn't quite follow! The
kanji can get troublesome for me since I recognize them from my
background with Chinese, but they don't always mean the same thing, so
I have to look them up again. I don't mind at all! It's a relief to
have someone with a better comprehension going at it.

Tea

Jul 25, 2010, 9:30:58 AM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks, Tora. Hope neither of you mind, but I'll copy some of these
into the pictures at OYP; I think some of them make slightly more
sense with Tora's version.

Hourai

Jul 25, 2010, 9:46:05 AM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Not at all!

Tea

Jul 25, 2010, 11:19:41 AM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Nice. Could I make a request as well?

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3285?search=artist%3Akiriraitaa
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3216?search=artist%3Akiriraitaa

I haven't done many edits lately due to lack of time, but those are
simple enough to do. I'm not sure about the order though; I've got it
down as

3178
3177
3216
3285
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hourai

Jul 25, 2010, 6:24:55 PM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Thanks for fixing my mistake in 12287 yumyumyum. Really got that
turned around T-T (read "badge" as "ba-bi" and thought it was the
parent referring to the "other" child. Then read hat (oboshi) as (ou-
chii) and thought it was crying...

My apologies. It wasn't deliberate.

Update:
Damn it. Effed up 15276 too. Swear I'm not doing this on purpose.
Why can'd Mawisha (I) weach id...!?

Sorry for giving you more work yumyumyum...

yumyumyum

Jul 25, 2010, 6:53:57 PM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Not a problem Hourai. I've got everything up and edited now I think.
Tea, are you going to redo Story C with Tora's trans? Should I tag the
old stuff with a deletion request

yumyumyum

Jul 25, 2010, 6:55:03 PM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
What's left
As well as Tea's requests.

Tea

Jul 25, 2010, 7:35:33 PM7/25/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
>Tea, are you going to redo Story C with Tora's trans? Should I tag the
>old stuff with a deletion request

Nah; it's still good work, and I don't want to waste it. It'll be a
lot simpler to simply post up Tora's alternatives in the comments.

tora

Jul 26, 2010, 10:08:02 PM7/26/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Hourai: I'm glad I could help. Learning to read Japanese without the
kanji in place takes practice, doubly so when there's so much slang,
idiomatic language, and colloquial diction to slog through.
I've had practice with that, so let me know if you have any questions
or get confused on something. I also have several useful online
resources that may be helpful if you're interested.

Tea: After translating these, it seems that the order of continuity is
3178 → 3177 → 3285 → 3216.

Here's the scripts:
--
3178

top.

burnt Reimu: "YUAAAHHH! SHTOP IIIICH!!"
"IT'CH HO-O-O-OTTT!!"

sfx: (left) *wag wag*
(right) *burrrrrn*

bottom.
"___ the __th" (calendar date)
"I lured some baby yukkuri out of their yukkuri nest with some
pastries and took them home.
Doing this while the parent yukkuri were out foraging was easy.
In any case, I slowly and deliberately roasted one of the baby Reimus'
foot over an alcohol burner.
Aside from twisting its body around and waggling its sidelocks, it's
powerless to resist. Man, I wanna to bully them so much.
Her sisters are wobbling about noisily inside the fish tank. What nice
expressions they have on."

--

3177

top.
burnt Reimu: "Yu... Yu..."
*twitch twitch*
flicked Marisa: "Yubeh-!"
*ka-FLICK*

bottom.
"___ the __th" (calendar date)
"The baby Reimu fainted halfway through. I've thoroughly cooked it and
burnt its foot.
Seeing the expression on the Reimu's face, its sisters' eyes roll back
into their heads.
It seems they're so shocked they've wet themselves.
Ah, dammit. Thanks to you twits, my finger got burnt.
I'm mad now, so I've decided to wake one up with a flick to the
forehead.
Now then, what abuses shall I inflict on them next?"

--

3285

top-right.
Marisa: "Shtay away-!!"
*shake shake*
*wibble wibble*
burnt Reimu: "YUAAAHH!!"

top-left.
Reimu: "Shtop iitt-!!"
*wham!*
*flick*
Marisa: "Bugii-!"
*whap!*
*flick*
Anon: "C'mon, c'mon~"

bottom.
"___ the __th" (calendar date)
"The ones I flicked in the forehead bounced off the walls. I've
started a wall-bounce combo.*
Even though I went easy on them - just this once - so that they
wouldn't get squished, it seems I still inflicted considerable damage
on these baby yukkuri.
I gave them a break, and they sat quivering in the corner of the fish
tank.
Aww, how very, very pitiful...
The Reimu whose foot I burned isn't moving. It seems I scared her a
bit too much."

--

3216

top-right.
Marisa: "Whatch awe you dwoing!? Shtop ich eajy!!"
*wobble wobble*
Reimu: "Rrrr!"

top-left.
Reimu: "Gipii-!!"
*pow!*
Marisa: "yuyu..."
Anon: "And one for you too."

bottom.
"___ the __th" (calendar date)
"After hitting these two, they forgot about their earlier terror and
started protesting their treatment. I should expect nothing less from
bean paste-brains like them.
I think I'd better teach them how their "intimidation tactic" of
inflating their bodies is bound to backfire on them..."

--

I'll get back on the remiryaaki ones shortly.

On Jul 25, 10:19 am, Tea <teama...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Nice. Could I make a request as well?
>
> http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3285?search=artist%3Akiriraitaahttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/3216?search=artist%3Akiriraitaa

Hourai

Jul 26, 2010, 10:38:16 PM7/26/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Tora: I'd love to see any references you find helpful. At first, I
didn't think the lack of kanji would be too bad, until I hit batches
of slurring. Then, coupled with some of the things you've mentioned
(lot's of casual grammar you don't work to much with in class T-T),
ownage by the Japanese language was sure to follow XD.

I'll still probably help out on some of the easier stuff, like missing
SFX, and basic yukkuri speak when I can, but I'm glad we've got some
solid people translating now! Thanks for your help, Tora!

tora

Jul 27, 2010, 12:08:11 AM7/27/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
First, a basic J→E dictionary: WWWJDIC (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/
~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?1C)
It does have the benefit of allowing the user to pick from multiple
dictionaries, and of searching via either copy-pasted kana/kanji,
plain English, or romanized Japanese (useful if you haven't got the
hang of an IME).

Now, the meat of it.
Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese
(http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar)
is a great supplementary resource for when you come across things that
confuse you. Very useful for learning the difference between
"textbook" Japanese and modern speech.
This site also has the benefit of a forum, in which you can ask
questions when something's got you confused.

For idioms (not a complete set, mind, but useful nonetheless):
http://www.languagerealm.com/japanese/japaneseidioms.php

The Language boards at the Amaterasu Translations (eroge translators)
forums
http://amaterasu.is.moelicious.be/forums/
are quite useful as well. Ixrec has written, and continues to update,
a multi-part guide to the Japanese language there, which I recommend
for its practicality.

As for the sound effects and common slang, those are (obviously) a bit
trickier.
http://www.lolikon.org/misc/soundfx.html (don't look at me like that,
I've never seen the rest of the site!)
contains a relatively small list of sound effects. It's useful as a
quick reference, but not especially comprehensive.

I have a more comprehensive guide to the SFX, made by a friend of
mine, as well as one for the slang, both in PDF. Will uploading them
to the group's files work?

In any case, I'm always open for questions on the subject whenever I'm
around.

Toawa

Jul 27, 2010, 1:18:33 AM7/27/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
And last but not least, our own in house translation reference, with the
various idioms common to yukkuri:

http://groups.google.com/group/yufanfics/web/translation-reference

I'm surprised that tora didn't mention it, since he wrote almost all of
it...

tora

Jul 27, 2010, 4:22:42 AM7/27/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'm surprised tora didn't mention it, too.

Tea

Jul 27, 2010, 9:46:08 AM7/27/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for the TLs, Tora.

yumyumyum

Jul 30, 2010, 9:11:37 PM7/30/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
bumping!
[sorry]

On Jul 27, 6:46 am, Tea <teama...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the TLs, Tora.

Hourai

Jul 31, 2010, 12:02:33 AM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
For the remaining remiryaaki, I think I'm out of the game. Baby Reimu/
Marisa has a lot of kanji so it's taking a long time for me to
translate. (got done with half of 13535 before having to stop. I'm
including it here in case it anyone wants to see it.

At the sidewalk’s corner, ping pong balls… no, correction: 2 baby
yukkuri quiver in the cold, as the morning slowly comes.
Reimu(slur): It’s cold!... Big Sis… It’s cold!
Marisa(slur): Marisa is also cold!... Rub Rub…
Reimu(slur): Reimu’s hungry…Mommy…easy…
Marisa(slur):Mommy… also… yueee…
Reimu(slur):yueeen… want to take it easy!...
//missing second half)

Yumedeaetara was okay until the anon started talking (freaking page
2), and while I've got a gist based on the words, his grammer is
throwing me into a loop. I could translate other slides in the series,
but it's something more fluent readers could do in seconds anyway.
Afraid I'll have to sit these out...

yumyumyum

Jul 31, 2010, 12:36:10 PM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
It's alright. Thanks for trying Hourai. I'm just gonna bump this
periodically then to see if any other TLers have time.

Would you mind translating some of the SFX/small text in the Summer
Garbage series? Unyu did most of it but he usually doesn't translate
SFXs which is understandable

Hourai

Jul 31, 2010, 3:02:11 PM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
In the process of doing the SFX on OYP. I usually don't check the
comments there very frequently since they move all over the place due
to people posting, so I'll more likely look back here to see if
there's anything to translate... Well damn, I just hit the post limit.
Finishing my sfx trans here then.

22712:
SFX: Poof

22714:
2: SFX: Stunned/surprise
3: Smack!

22715
1: shake shake
3: bulge (best guess)

22716
1: woosh

22718:
1: Rip

Tea

Jul 31, 2010, 3:55:31 PM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The post limit should clear within a minute or two... if however,
there was an actual set post limit, we'd have a lot less unfunny and
annoying one liner remarks and it'd be easier to track where the
important stuff is...

yumyumyum

Jul 31, 2010, 4:00:23 PM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'm guilty of those one liners sometime. Is it possible to implement a
way to delete/vote up comments?

Also thanks for the trans again Hourai

Hourai

Jul 31, 2010, 4:20:58 PM7/31/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
@Tea: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I don't mind people
commenting, but from a "trying to keep track of where shit is" pov, it
can be a pain in the ass. Especially when the comments section somehow
becomes a discussion board. It's one of the reasons I more often wait
for requests on YFT so I don't have to wade through the mess.
Ironically, that being said, I'm kind of glad the madness there isn't
how we handle things in YFT. Or I'd probably just wash my hands of the
whole thing.

@Yum: I don't think anyone really resents any "one liners" you throw
in. Hell, given how much contribution you give towards the community,
I'd be alright with forgiving you for those "indiscretions" XD.
There's talk about trying to "fix" the boards, but unfortunately it's
one of those cases where the most beneficial solution would be if
people would just be a bit more courteous and self aware (an
impossible request for the internet, I know : )

yumyumyum

Aug 1, 2010, 2:29:31 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Hourai

Aug 1, 2010, 4:10:18 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Skipped 22871 due to some weird anon speak, and 22873 due to some
words to look up.

22872:
1:
Reimu: That’s really easy!
SFX yun, yu~n
Tv top to bottom: New Summer Colors!
“take it easy!”

2: Top to bottom:
Buy id!
Want to buy Mister Clothes!
SFX: Roll, Roll
Right Corner: Bought it.

3:
Dis…
This isn’t Mister Clothes!
SFX: stunned
(stinks of paint)
Bag says “yun yu-su” I’m wondering if that’s supposed to be “Use on
Yukkuri”

22874:
1:
Box:Treasure box
SFX: Best guess: Lift! Lift!

2:
SFX: yoink

3:
Yu!?
Yuyun!?

22875
1:
Yugigigigigi!?
Give it your best for the sake of the cute baby, Reimu!
SFX: (Can’t find “meri”. Would normally be “Merry” but in context that
seems weird. From logic, I’d say it is push, push)

2:
Yu!
Leftsfx: plop
Rightsfx: expelled (I’d say pop would work)

3:
Take it easy!

4:
Miss:Is everything okay?
Big sis!
The cute baby was born easy!
Bottom bubble: It’s okay to come over!

5:
Reimu: Give lot’s to eat!
Miss: How cute

6:
Reimu: The little one… Reimu is happily taking it easy!
Kya! The child is cute!
Bottom bubble: I really like you!

22876
1
Textbox: Next Day at Lunch Time
Reimu: Big sis? Is there Mister Meal?
Miss: Is Reimyu chyan well?

2
Text box: …Then after two days.
Left Miss: Hug
Right Miss:I want to hold it too!
Reimu: Umm… yu~…

3:
Textbox: That Day’s Supper Bathtime
Left: Want to go to the bath together, Reimyu Chyan?
Right: It’s alright? Don’t be scared!

5:
Slurred: WHY ARE YOU IGNORING REIMU?!
SFX:UYAAAAAN!

6: (Note: For “training”, the word is also “education”, but “raising”
feels most appropriate. )
Right Miss: Ignore… How should I put it?
Left Miss Top: Reimu? We are here to train the baby.
Bottom: I thought that since you’re a yukkuri you wanted us to train
her?

7: Top to bottom
Re… reimu also wants Mister training. So will you give back the baby?
Slur: little one… Return her…!
Today let’s go to the bathhouse, okay? Understand easy?
Slur: Understood easy!
~end(right bottom corner)

Hourai

Aug 1, 2010, 4:22:02 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

yumyumyum

Aug 1, 2010, 6:45:11 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks Hourai. I'll get those done today. If you have any spare time
would you mind doing the SFXs for this series? http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13004
I think Unyu did all the normal text already

Hourai

Aug 1, 2010, 6:51:46 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Sure, no prob. ETA 1 hour

Hourai

Aug 1, 2010, 7:34:54 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Complete, up on oyp

Tea

Aug 1, 2010, 7:54:13 PM8/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks again to both of you, this is quite the lean mean translation
and editing machine. And I'm going to get round to doing those
Kiriraitaa ones I requested, honest!

yumyumyum

Aug 2, 2010, 3:54:00 PM8/2/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Finished series up on OYP, thanks Hourai.

phew this one took a while

yumyumyum

Aug 2, 2010, 7:12:25 PM8/2/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Hourai

Aug 3, 2010, 12:59:51 AM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
9322:
Title: Mister Easy and Mister Quickly
left
1: Let's eat easy!
2: lick lick
3: munch munch
4: Happiness!

1: Scarf, scarf (or gobble gobble, but then that reminds me of a
turkey)
2: Pant, Pant
3: BURRP!
4: Doing poo poo! REFRESHED!

9431
1: yuguun
ruummmble
2:top: shake shake
splash splash
3:top left: shake shake
top right: yuho yuho nho
splash splash
4: nho ho a a a a a refreshed!!
ruummmble

9318
1:
Drop it in
sfx: roll, roll

2:
Raise it
Eajy-

3:
Pour it in
sfxtop: (best guess) waggle waggle
sfx bottom: gurgle (sound of liquid being poured in)

9069
1
eajy eajy

2 left to right
eajy!
yu yu?

3 left to right
rub rub
yuyu~n

4 left to right
grunt
wiggle wiggle
gasp (shocked sfx)
grunt

I'll try the new remiryaaki tomorrow. at least two of them I should be
good for no problem.

tora

Aug 3, 2010, 6:30:52 AM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I've taken the liberty of uploading a SFX translation guide compiled
by an old scanlator friend of mine to the Files section. It might be
helpful. It's not perfect, of course, but it is far more comprehensive
than any other resource I've yet come across, and will certainly prove
helpful.

Hourai

Aug 3, 2010, 10:46:13 AM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Kick ass! Definitely useful so thanks for sharing.

Hourai

Aug 3, 2010, 11:23:38 AM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
22116 and 21939 up on oyp

Remaining:

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23003

yumyumyum

Aug 3, 2010, 12:29:04 PM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I think the translations for 9317 got mixed up with 9318. Thanks for
the TLs. Maybe I'll just use TYH for thank you hourai since I say it
so much :P

On Aug 3, 8:23 am, Hourai <fugafug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 22116 and 21939 up on oyp
>
> Remaining:
>
> http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23003
>
> OLD!!

yumyumyum

Aug 3, 2010, 12:30:21 PM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Sorry, meant 9431 and 9317

On Aug 3, 9:29 am, yumyumyum <michaelyoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the translations for 9317 got mixed up with 9318. Thanks for
> the TLs. Maybe I'll just use TYH for thank you hourai since I say it
> so much :P
>
> On Aug 3, 8:23 am, Hourai <fugafug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 22116 and 21939 up on oyp
>
> > Remaining:
>
> >http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23003
>
> > OLD!!
> > [Series] Baby Reimu/Marisahttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13535http://bbs.shii.org/yukkur...
>
> > [Series] Yumedeaetarahttp://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6634http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri...

Hourai

Aug 3, 2010, 11:38:46 PM8/3/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

I actually have a reverse request, if you don't mind yum:

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/22964

Reisen's sign: Thank you
Last panel: Mister... Thank you...

It's sappy, but I kinda like it, and wouldn't mind seeing an edit, if
you've got the time.

And as a heads up if you missed it: I got the first page of Magnetic
Hat Marisa TLed

yumyumyum

Aug 4, 2010, 12:21:42 AM8/4/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
reverse request done!! Up on OYP, http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23111

yumyumyum

Aug 5, 2010, 8:56:06 AM8/5/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I think I've used that SFX pdf for every page while editing abyuse
counselling since that's how the translation was given. Verrrrrrry
useful. Thanks tora.

On Aug 3, 9:21 pm, yumyumyum <michaelyoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> reverse request done!! Up on OYP,http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23111

yumyumyum

Aug 6, 2010, 6:40:10 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Posted this on OYP but I think it got pushed back too far

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/20457

Could I get SFX translations on:
Bottom Left Panel, beneath squashed koReimu
Bottom Left Panel, left of koMarisa, the text not in the bubble

Bottom Right Panel, everything [I know they say "yu" though hehe]
Thanks

Hourai

Aug 6, 2010, 6:56:31 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Done on oyp.

DP

Aug 6, 2010, 9:00:41 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/4345
How about this one? This one caught my eye, but it may be nothing
totally special, as I mentioned in my comment.

Hourai

Aug 6, 2010, 9:04:15 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
It should be easy so I'll give it a try. Only problem is trying to
order the things. Be right back.

Hourai

Aug 6, 2010, 9:47:04 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Panel 1:
R (slurred): It hurts!! It hurrrttss!! AAAHH!!
Anon: Hahaha, Aren’t you exaggerating your pain?
Well, let me enjoy myself like this! (A few liberties taken I think
with this tl)
SFX: Flail Flail

Panel 2:
R: Yu… yuuu…
R (slurred): Won’t you stop? These painful things… don’t… do them…
Anon: You’re still pooing… so you need to be punished.
SFX: Doom, gloom

Panel 3:
R(top to bottom, left to right): yuyuee
Yugi
Id Hurds!
AHH
Anon: Take that! And that! And that!
SFX(left to right): Slap!
Bash!
Smack!

Panel 4:
R (left to right, slurred): I want to go home!
AAHH!! MOMMY!! MOOOMMY!!
Yuee---n SAVE ME!!
Pink sfx x2: Twitch
Yellow SFX: Pssss
Mental image:
Mother: Take it easy little one
Baby: Rub Rub!
Lower text (slurred): Mommy!
Anon: Ohh, ohh, you’re still pretty lively, aren’t you?
Since you leaked, let’s add in your mother!

yumyumyum

Aug 6, 2010, 10:46:13 PM8/6/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks Hourai. DP, were you going to edit 4345? Or were you just
interested in the translation. Otherwise I'll do an edit of it :P

yumyumyum

Aug 7, 2010, 12:46:16 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Untranslated requests for old z-aki stuff if anyone [cough Hourai] has
time. This is the majority of the untranslated pictures excluding any
series. Just do what interests you, don't have to do them all!!

NEW!!
[Random/Artist: z-aki]
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/11929
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/16348
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13840
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13796
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13798
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13797
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13853
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14091
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14313
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/14615
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19758
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19771
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19767
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19761
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19741
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/19742
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/16759
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15808
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15698
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15465
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15443
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/15444

OLD!!
[Random/Artist:remiryaaki]
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/23003

[Series/Artist:kimoaki] Baby Reimu/Marisa
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13535
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13536

[Series/Artist:kimoaki] Yumedeaetara

Hourai

Aug 7, 2010, 1:04:41 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
This made me laugh. Hey Yum, I've been wanting to give
"useless_reimu" a translation shot. Are you interested in editing that
series if I tl it?

23003
Badge: Pet
SFX: Shine
What an easy bride!

Panel 2
Box: Oi! You’ll take the bride I brought?
Marisa: Take it…

Panel 3
Left:
Badge: Bride
Says: Please… Please take care of me… (polite greeting for being
accepted as a bride).

Right
Badge: Pet
Says: Umm… Marisa will care for Marisa…

SFX: Tense Atmosphere

Panel 4
As soon as possible another type should be prepared.
(There’s tension from the error)

Hourai

Aug 7, 2010, 1:08:12 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Also a random question, is there anyone doing edits for the HUGE
amount unyu's been tl'ing over there lately? I don't even know what
all that's been done, but there's a crap ton.

yumyumyum

Aug 7, 2010, 1:57:01 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Sure, I'll edit it.

I don't think anyone is editing the massive amount of noraaki stuff
unyu is doing at the moment. The main reason I haven't done anything
yet is cause I'm not a big fan of his art style... something about the
way his yukkuri are drawn bugs me at first glance. It'll probably grow
on me like kimoaki and remiryaaki's style did after reading/looking at
a bunch of his work but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

DP

Aug 7, 2010, 3:04:18 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
yumyumyum: Originally, I was just interested in the dialog, but since
I was in Photoshop, I decided to take a try at some hard translating.
I might go through some older pics and provide "cleaner" translations
if necessary (a few of Kiri's other pics, for example).

yumyumyum

Aug 7, 2010, 9:47:59 AM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Nice edit!

Tea

Aug 7, 2010, 12:27:40 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Another note; the ones that Unyu are translating aren't having the
translation_available tags added to them, so it might be hard to keep
track of what them. I'm on editing 21587 and the Kiriraitaa ones I
requested earlier, but I haven't edited anything in a long time and
it's taking some getting used to again.

DP

Aug 7, 2010, 3:33:45 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/6307

Can I get the translation of the text below the family in the first
panel and what's above the children in the second? The comments say
that the text in the first panel is "SFX: Lick Lick" and I'm going to
assume that the second panel just says "Yu!", but I'd rather be safe
than sorry.

Toawa

Aug 7, 2010, 3:39:12 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
That one's already been edited...

http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/12773

DP

Aug 7, 2010, 3:48:52 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'm aware that it has been already but I feel that the quality of it
could be improved. Plus Eaaki's Pet Clothes Story was reupped twice
to include the SFX, so what I'm requesting some clarification on
shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Hourai

Aug 7, 2010, 3:52:07 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
They're both "yu!" and yes the sfx on panel one does say lick lick

Tea

Aug 7, 2010, 5:25:57 PM8/7/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Ha! That was my very first edit...

yumyumyum

Aug 8, 2010, 1:31:44 PM8/8/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e199/name_lock/wickwicksoda.jpg

Not sure which komarisa is which... could someone verify please?

Source: http://bbs.shii.org/yukkuri/post/view/13205

tora's TL:
Komarisa A:
"Yupiiii...! Thish ish opwesshun...!"

Koreimu A:
"Kyute Weimu's lick-licking the sweet-sweet juice!"
"Jusht watch kyute Weimu's shuper-eashy lick-licking and be heawed,
eajy!"

Mama Reimu: "Lick-lick ♪ Happiness!"
"Reimu's cute little ones! Your lick-licking is super-cute!"

Koreimu B: "Wick-wick~ Shweet-shweets, hwappinech~!"

Komarisa B: "Mwommie... Let Mawisha lick-lick too...!"

Toawa

Aug 8, 2010, 1:47:56 PM8/8/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
You were right to check; the two koMarisa are switched. The two koReimu
A bubbles are also swapped.
It is loading more messages.