Anko 729: A story that involves experimentation on the central core filling while abusing a family

Poweryoga

Mar 18, 2010, 11:20:06 PM3/18/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Yes, this is the actual title. :P

A rather short story that I found surprisingly hard to translate. The
slurring is... way too much in this one. Nothing was popping up on
the auto-translator... So if something doesn't make sense I
apologize.

================================

Anko 729: 『「餡子ンペ09」一家を虐待するついでに中枢餡いじったり実力の差を見せ付けたりするはなし』

A story that involves experimentation on the central core filling
while abusing a family. By short story-aki.

"Guri! Guri!! Byuu! Guri!! Yunn!"
"Big shish~! Dage id eajy!!!!"
"Over here, je! Gooooooo!!!"

These things came in from my wide open windows, and when I came back
home they made their infamous easy place announcement. There's no
need to explain anything further about this family of trash.

But I had already planned for these yukkuris and securely fastened my
furniture and placed everything at my height level, so my place has
not been disturbed at all. In any case this family has fallen
directly into mister's trap, from here on you manjus will enjoy the
best treatment from hell... so you can all relax easy.

On this table, I'm digging around inside a 2 week old softball sized
ko-Marisa's head for my objective, my wet hands rummaging through the
bean paste, swirling the contents around. On the side is the larger
basketball-sized father Marisa, lying horizontally like she was nailed
to the floor.

Next to Marisa are two ping-pong ball sized baby Reimu and Marisa in
individual transparent boxes. The parents and their sisters
continuously cried out "my babiezzz" and the sisters cried out "Big/
little Sis!!!" while they slowly turned into simple carbohydrates.

The one I'm digging through is the 3rd yukkuri.

The first Marisa was infused with a mixture of her own hair and hat,
the mixture combined with a blender.
"Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi"

It became a twitching little thing.

Because the it might immediately die if I added the mixture too fast,
I installed an automatic blender and set the video recorder in
preparation for adding it to my collection. Then I took a long time
to slowly add the mixture into the koyukkuri's head, thinking it
might've been better for the koyukkuri to die swiftly as opposed to
feeling the soft warm liquid being mixed into your body.

The second ko-Reimu was pierced through all over with bright pins that
have been heated to a white-hot degree. Her screams are piercingly
loud, the relaxing desire for me to hear this beautiful scream
contradicting the protesting vibration of my ear that told me my
eardrums were at their limit.

Then I started burning it from its mouth. The needles that I heated
to a bright white were mulled over Reimu's mouth until the insides
were a definitive rusty color. Even when her teeth have completely
melted, her mouth is no longer able to be move voluntarily. When she
has rolled back her eyes and passed out, I continued to burn her.

But even that short escape was of course forbidden. I tossed Reimu in
a glass cup half filled with ice.

(EE! Id's cold!!)

It wanted to say that, but the pain in her mouth immediately invaded
her senses. She immediately started crying, but it couldn't make any
noise. The original shape of her mouth has been destroyed. The
center of her face is just a black charred hole.

Then I put more ice in the cup, closed it and then started shaking
it. The glass cup immediately became quiet. I started heating up a
new batch of needles, the previous batch had become broken and
ravaged, and I tossed them out.

Heating up the needles to a comfortable degree, I pulled out the ko-
Reimu from the cup and woke it up with a gentle flame from the
lighter. I waved the blazing white needle before its eyes.

(HODD!? Id's hodddddddddd!!??! NO MOREEE!! Weimu doeshn't want
moreeeeee!!!!)

Reimu tried to escape with that sort of tell-tale face on her, but the
koyukkuri that had just woken up from her frozen slumber can't move
her body that fast, even if her eyes could track the needles. Then I
took my sweet time and charred her body.

The ko-Reimu became a little black ball that couldn't even twitch
because there's no hard unburned spot on her body. I opened the top
from Marisa's box. Over the relaxing whine from the blender stirring
the mixture, there is the Marisa who is energetically rotating her
eyes around and around. I tossed in this bean paste ball and closed
up the top again.

I thought about how I should treat the 3rd yukkuri, and came to the
conclusion that I should investigate the central paste core.

Up until now I have collected over 1 TB of yukkuri torture videos of
my own making. Today is no exception, I'm mobilizing every video
resource I have.

"BIIIGGII!?!?!? GYURI!!!! HURDS!!? WUN DU EJAY!!!!"
"Man it's interesting to abuse these bean paste things. Well... This
is just the appetizer."

Then my hand touched something solid. This is it.

"UUNNN!?!?"
"Found it!!! Now the long awaited main dish!!"

Compared to the rest of the yukkuri's body, I grabbed the koyukkuri by
the golf-ball sized central paste core.

"YUGEEE!!! GEHEEE!! HOBBUUUU!!?"

Stopping just short of the grip needed to demolish this core, I
announced to the yukkuri.

"Now Reimu. You're going to die, do you have any last words?"
"NOOOOOO!!! Don't wanch choo dieee!!!!! DON'D WAND CHOO DIEEEE!!!!"
"Well then I'm going to break you!! Even In the end, you couldn't take
it easy at all!! Afterwards I'm going to kill both your mother and
your little sister!! Isn't that great!?!"
"Sabe Deibuuu!!! Sab---YUGYU"

I definitely felt it. It cracked apart in my hand. If I pulled out
my hand immediately, I would see small solid pieces that resembled
hard candy, and what is left is a pitch black bean paste. Immediately
after I crushed the core, the yukkuri immediately twitching and went
into a spasm.

"UGYUUFuf uyfuyueyugygggigig yggigyeurrigigig yuu gyoiiiii gyuuuu yuy
uuu----"

Reimu looked like she was in living hell, her pained expression
combined with her flopping around on the floor. Not long after that,
her spasms and her twitching also stopped.

"LIDDDLE ONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"You human bastarrrrddddd!!! Marisa will killll youuuuuuuu!!!"
"Id's schkaryyy!!!! Sabe ussssss!!!!"

The yukkuri that just stopped moving had her central control system
completely destroyed. The central paste core is similar to a human's
brain, sending out commands to the yukkuri. Even if its bean paste
similar to the rest of the yukkuri composition, this core controls
memory functions and acts as a yukkuri's organ replacement. No matter
how you look at it, it's like a brain.

Of course, if the yukkuri loses a lot of bean paste then the yukkuri
would die from over bleeding as well. If you look at this rough
situation then it can be logical to think that you can just easily
replace the central paste core with some other sweet thing.

But that's not all to the central paste core. The amber colored paste
ball that is like a special piece of bean paste, it acts like a brain-
stem and controls the hair movements as well. If you shake it
slightly then the yukkuri will feel a violent urge to vomit, and if it
is damaged then the yukkuri would be permanently disabled.

Like this little one here, if the central paste core is directly
destroyed then it is the end for her. If she is lucky she will
immediately die. However most will suffer the extraordinary pain that
slowly crawls into the bean paste, feel the slowly encroaching death,
remember the disappointment and despair from not being able to take it
easy, feel pain and more pain and more pain and more pain until they
finally die.

Just a note, it is said that yukkuri bean paste from the melding of
the central paste core and the absolute despair that the yukkuri feels
prior to death has a pure, unadulterated heavenly taste.

Anyways, because I was really interested in something, I started up a
conversation with Marisa.

"Marisa?"
"YUUUUUUOOOOOOO KILLYOUKILLYOUKILLYOUKILLYOU"
"Marisa-kun?"
"DIE! DIE! DIE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"Heeeeeey."
"GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 'Hey just listen!!!' HYAA!?"

I couldn't restrain myself and kicked the box. It's not even metal,
it's just plastic. If a human kicks it too hard, the box will
break.

"Hey, you want to die?"
"MAWIZA WILL SABE EBERYBODY!! MAWIZA WILL KILL BASTARD HUMAN
IMMDIATELY!!!! "
"Why don't you go ahead and try? Here!"

Complying with Marisa's wish, I turned the box upside down and let her
out. Well, the hateful gaze that she gave me wasn't because of the
fall, is it? She immediately turned to face me.

"MAWIZA WILL LED THE GAWBAGE THAD KILLED ALL HER LIDDLE ONEZ DAGE IT
EAJ FOREVERRR!!!!"

Saying that, the manju started ramming into my foot. Regardless of
whether it is big or not and whether or not she is properly using her
weight, if you want to talk about its killing power then it is
probably completely 0. Because my hand got dirty, I turned around to
wash my hands in the sink. In the meantime, Marisa continued to bump
into my foot.

"BAWIZAAAAA!! FIGGGHTTTT!!!!"

The parent Reimu yelled out with all her hope, cheering Marisa on.

"DOOO ITTTT!"
"Daddy ish really shtrong!? It'sh too late to apologize!?"

In the meantime, the koyukkuris also started cheering Marisa on.

"Hey. It doesn't hurt at all, are you really trying your hardest?
You can't kill me like that?"
"SHUTUPPPPPPPP!!!!"

---- 10 minutes later

"YUBI!! YUBII!!"

Marisa didn't rest at all, and she continued ramming into me with a
fury that I cannot fathom. What in the world is fueling this manju's
rage?

"Hey, why am I not dying? Didn't you want to kill me immediately? So
hurry it up!! Hey!"
"SHUTUPPPPPP!!! HURRY UP AND DIEEEEE!!!"

----40 minutes later

I'm sitting on the sofa eating my leftover cake, and watching my IxxTa
goddess on TV.
And over there Marisa is inching towards me like a worm, unable to do
anything else other than that.

"D... Diee.... Dieeee.... get over... here..."
"WHY IZ MIZDER EADING WEIMU'S SWEET-SWEETTT???"
"MARIZA'S SWEET-SWEET!!! YOU EVIL THIEFFF!!"

For some reason the ko-Marisa had forgotten the terrifying events up
until now and stared at the sweet-sweets with blood-shot eyes. All
the vengeance they swore upon me were immediately forgotten when the
sweet-sweets swung into their view. What paste-brains.

Well, break's over and I'm full. Now, how am I going to break these
apart. I'll use a koyukkuri.

I picked up the koyukkuri in between my fingers and brought it out of
the box.

"Yu!! Weimu feelsh like fwying in the sky!!"
"Hey, since your father couldn't beat mister, so I went to eat your
cake?"
"Yu?! What did misder shay!? Weimu hates losers!! Sho hurry up and
bring back shweet-shweets!!"
"Why... would... you... say... that...."
"Because mishder played wish Weimu! Daddie losht and couldn't bring
back mishder shweet-shweets!! Weimu doeshn't have an incompetent
daddy like that!! Gera-gera-gera!"
"Y...YUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!!!..."
"How unfortunate. What now, you foolish and weak Marisa?"
"MAWIZA IZN'T -"
"Then why couldn't you kill me like you said you would? Your own
child has forsaken you because you're weak!! You have no right to
exist!!"

"GIIIIIIIIIII!!! GIIIIIIIII!!!!!!"

And after I shattered Marisa's pride down to an atomic level, it's
time for the body. I had already ravaged Marisa's mind.

I held the laughing ko-Reimu in my hand, taking care not to crush her
with my strength and asked Marisa one last question.

"Well, then I'm going to kill you, Marisa. Do you have any last
words?"
"Y...YUNN!?"

A completely worn out Marisa, suddenly given a death sentence.
Looking as if she would melt away and die even if you left her alone,
Marisa looked over here with a pitiful look.

"Ah, in any case it'll be extremely painful, feel terrible, and you'll
suffer a lot. Yay!!"
"Yu... Yu... Yu..."

Well, there's probably no ideas left inside Marisa about ways to beat
this human.

"No last words? Then hurry up and die!!"

I delivered and right straight into the back of Marisa, who's already
covered in wounds.

"GYUUBIII!!"
"Marisa, you're really weak!! You can't even kill one mister human,
you're trash that's weaker than a three legged dog!"
"Shaddup..... !! die....!!"
"Hey, you know my hand is already inside you? If you want to kill me
then you better hurry up and do it? Be careful of your tone?"
"Yugu.... Shutup!!! Marisa's already a goner anyway so what's the
point!!"
"Fufu, fine then."

Saying that, I started moving around the hand that I jabbed into her,
looking for the core paste inside Marisa.

"YUUUFUUFUUSSSSSSSUUUU!!!? YUSSSUUUUUU!?! GYUUUUUUUUUU!!!?!"
"You're laughing now, but are you really feeling that good? Ah, found
it found it." *fufu is the sound of laughing

My hand touched something solid, and I grabbed it and pulled it to the
surface of the body. If I don't break it during the pull, the core
would've been similar in position relative to ko-Reimu's core paste.

I put my face near Marisa and called out.

"Hey Reimu!! You can go ahead and eat this big chunk of sweet-sweets~"
"Yu.. really.... yuwaii~"
"Yu!? That's Marisa's mister bean paste!!! Don't eat--"
"Reimu? If you don't munch-munch then this will be gone soon! So go
ahead and start lick-lick!"
"Undershdood eajy~ lick- .... ness...."

I pulled my hand out and washed it in the sink, and checked to see if
the video camera is still taping. Everything is ok.

The father Marisa will also be added to my collection. There's no
words that can express the degree of horror and pain that Marisa must
be feeling, with her own koyukkuri licking away at her central paste
core slowly (easily).

The Reimu doesn't have to worry about the food. When it grows to a
certain size then I will bury another koyukkuri inside her. Isn't
this infinite loop scary?

"Sabe... ..orry..... gyuoooobbuuuffooooooo"

Now all that's left is the ko-Marisa and mother Reimu.

"Well, now its your turn!"

I provoked it, opening up the koyukkuri's box and tipped it on its
side.

"If you want to eat sweet-sweets then all you need to do is kill me
and take it? Are you stupid? Want to die?"
"Yu! Mawiza will kill shitty grandpa and dage munch-munch lots on
mishder shweet-shweets!! Mawisha will beat grandpa into a pulp!!"

Bouncing towards my foot, hitting it and falling back into the coarse
floor.

"ID HURDDDDS!!! MWOMMIE HALP MAWIZAAAAA!!!! YUUEEEEEEEE!"
"YUU!!! Little one hang in there!!!! DIE SHITTY GRANDPAAA!!!!"

Sigh.

Hauling Marisa up, I took out a small scissor used for trimming nose
hairs, a zippo lighter and some needles, and I took away Marisa's
hat.

"Yu!! Gib back Marisa's beaudiful hat!! Gib it bak!!!"
"You think I'm just going to give this back to you? Did you hit your
head? I'm never going to give it back to you. You will never be able
to take it easy. Isn't that great?"
"WHHHHHYYYYY!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!"
"Now I'm going to burn it!"

I opened the lid, lit the hat on fire, and put it on the desk. The
flames danced upwards on the hat, and in a moment the fire had turned
the hat into charcoal.

"Yu....? Mishder hat disappeared?..."
"Yup. You will never see it again. Yay!"
"WHHHHYYYYYYY!!!"

I thought the reaction was boring, so I took the little scissor and
cut into the ko-Marisa's back. With a snip, a big line was cut.

"YUBI!!"

I repeated this 4 times.

"YUGII!!"
"ID HURD!"
"SABE-!!"
"SDOP ITTT!!! LIDDLE ONEEEEE!!!"

I cut off a small square flap of skin from where I initially made my
incision. Then I stuck the tip of the scissor into the bean paste.

"YUGNN!!! YUUHIII!!"

I began looking for the same small crystallized ball that I found in
the first Reimu.

"GIYU!! GIYUU!! RIRIRIRI"

I continued digging through the bean paste inside, and slowly a small
glassy ball appeared before me. The central paste core.

"AH!! AHHH!! GIGGIGIGGGIGGYAA"

The Marisa's color looked as if she had turned pale on one side.
Marisa's already half broken.

"Now then, Mommy Reimu is also waiting in line to die so don't take
too long!! You shit manju Marisa!!"

I heated up the needle with the lighter, the steel glowing white hot
under my ministrations.

Then I suddenly stabbed it into the exposed paste core.

"------------!!!!!"
"LIDDLEEEE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

The eyeball rolled around a few times. The koyukkuri then jumped
around repeatedly, spraying its saliva all over the place.

"Dage-----"
"Id--------"
"Ea------"
"jy-----"

Then, it stopped moving.

The only one left now is the Mother Reimu. But...

"EAJ$@*#MGEUu^(@)(!@ TER%!@ ♪"

It looks as if she had broken down, but what a sly yukkuri. Even when
it knows that it is going to be broken, it had a final plan for
escape.

Knowing that it faced the worst scenario for the torture possible, the
broken Reimu didn't change its reaction at all. Knowing that her
whole family had suffered terribly, and that after I had finished
killing them all she'd be the only target left . It is probably
better to pretend to break down than to die than to die after being
administered cruel ways of feeling pain.

This is probably the absolute last resort for a yukkuri.

To test this, I took a small needle to pry for any sort of reaction.
I heated the needle up and plunged it into Reimu's eye. It hissed
with the sound of evaporating liquid, and in a few seconds the eye
turned a murky white. After I plunged the needle deeper, I twisted
the needle and completely pierced the eye.

But.

"@$*&@%? Tak@#! !♪%*&) asy*♪@!!"

It didn't move at all. Looks like it is completely broken. Then in
this case, it doesn't really matter anymore so I'm free to
experiment.

Firstly, I cut open the back of Reimu's head and cleaned it enough so
that the central core filling is showing. During this process, the
Reimu kept on repeating something like a crazy old woman. Then I put
the mouth of the lighter on the paste core. It shook in reaction, but
the same sound kept on coming out of its mouth.

Then I flicked the lighter on. With a sizzle, I began to burn the
central paste core. Then I immediately let my finger go on the gas,
and the fire flickered off.

The time is only 0.5 to 1 second, but there is a clear change in
Reimu.
"YU!!!!!? Liddle @♪%@??!!? LIDDLE O!@#(♪%!(#!!!!"

As if trying it's trying hard to hear something, Reimu shook her body
violently in expectation.

It seems like it had recovered a little bit. Even if the speech
function is still broken, but it does seem like it had recovered to
the state it was in several minutes ago.

"Ok ok, now I'll be killing your little one~"

I decided I'd go ahead and burn it some more. I brought it near the
lighter again and flicked the fire on, and brought it closer to the
core.

"NOO!!! Don!#&^)#$ easy littl)*!)@♪$(#!)!!!! DON'T(@&%)!@(♪#!!!!"

This time I left it on the fire for about 3 seconds. The surface of
the core paste melted and dripped down, and a few drops dripped down.

"AHHHH! *^)!)@(#♪!_(&^)@#!)*!!? Eajy!!!!♪*)^*)!@#"

Aaaaah, I think I over did it, I don't know what it's saying
anymore.

The eyes looked off in both left and right at the same time, her
braids were flipped on top of her head and extended off into odd
directions.

I won't break this one open anymore. This one's already dead.

Making my decision to say good bye to this family, I turned my lighter
on to full power and began to burn the central paste core. The core
inflated, melted and dripped down on the table. Is this really
paste? Maybe its the same material that made up their teeth so it
doesn't boil?

Anyways I won't bother thinking too much about this sort of stuff. I
kept Reimu's facing towards the video and continued to burn the
core.

"NG&U%GII!?!? MARI@*@0)!@♪*#)!!!?? Mwom^*!)@#(!!?!♪? Lid@)!(?? Bo♪rn
eaj!@)*%)!_!!"
"Big Si@♪*%)!@$(!!! Eajjjjjjj!♪@)*%!)@!♪!!!!!"
"Mwommi$!@(♪)&%!!!! Sab%*)@!(#♪!)!!!...!!!?!"
"!(@&%(_!@*♪$_)*_)!@*%!_♪@)!!"
"

"

And then it completely stopped. It will probably never move again.

And then, the manjus stored in the rack will continue to experience
the pain and suffering to no end. When will they be released from the
pain? I don't know the answer.

So I had come to a conclusion.

The central core paste is in charge of collecting the things that made
up a yukkuri. It collects all of the things into a shell, and so the
yukkuri's memories, abilities, experiences, and various other things
eventually condensed into a ball like structure of that size. This
last yukkuri's words had confirmed this.
And then through these experiments, this "experience folder" commands
the whole body to do things, and they could in turn learn more from
these exercises.

This yukkuri examination can be used as reference in order to better
humans in the understanding of yukkuris.

I need to write a bit more for my thesis so we will end the abuse here
today.

But....

Why am I saying this sort of stuff here!!!!

I just wanted to abuse yukkuris!!!! YEEHAAA!!! I'm going to assault
the forest commando style!!!!

"KIMEMARUUU!!!! MARRY MEEEE!!!!"
"ooh, hentai hentai."

In the end I only ended up abusing this one family.

End

No sequels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not that I forgot a little bit but it's that I forgot
everything. I had written another yukkuri abuse short story as
anko563, please enjoy.

Also, because the topic is "kill the family" and there are other
topics similar to this so I will not take questions.

Lady_Yuyuko

Mar 19, 2010, 4:09:58 AM3/19/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thank you so much for the translation, I loved the story a lot more
than I thought I would of.

DESTROYYUKKURIS

Mar 19, 2010, 11:54:37 AM3/19/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oh, so goooooooooood. Thank you very much for the story.

It was nicely brutal.

The Kimeemaru part confused me however. Is he running into the forest
to abuse with Aya's family? She seems rather nonplussed.

Poweryoga

Mar 19, 2010, 12:25:43 PM3/19/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I think it's just the author being... hentai/weird.

Commando = in the nude/no underwear.

He didn't manage to catch Kimemaru, so he ended with only the abuse of
1 yukkuri family.

On Mar 19, 11:54 am, DESTROYYUKKURIS <shinraturkpers...@gmail.com>

Tea

Mar 19, 2010, 1:19:25 PM3/19/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
From the translated wording, it seems he was indeed looking for hentai-
time with Kimearu, rather than abuse.

Gitami

Apr 1, 2010, 11:23:17 AM4/1/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I have to wonder if orange juice would somehow bring sanity back to
one that's off its beans.