[Anko 722] Super-Spicy Reimu and Coffee Alice

Barbonymus

Jan 16, 2010, 11:31:24 PM1/16/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
After a hard day of work, I arrive home after a one hour journey to my
four bedroom castle in the suburbs. It is three o'clock in the
morning. Since I have to leave for work tomorrow at nine o'clock, the
outlook is quite bleak.

"I'm back"

A detached house, it's a salaryman's dream, but there's only me living
here. My parents, who are happy with life in the countryside, wouldn't
want to come here and I am a bachelor, so no wife or children
whatsoever. However, from inside the house that you'd expect would be
empty, I hear a reply to my statement of arrival.

"Mister, welcome home easy!"

The thing that is approaching me, bouncing, from inside the house, is
the yukkuri Reimu that has been my pet as of about six months ago.

"Good job at work, today! Have you eaten?"
"Yeah, I went to the convenience store on the way home..."
"It's bad for you to eat so much junk food! Be careful!"
"... Are you my mother or something? Is the bath ready?"
"It's got a bit tepid, so it would be best to reheat it! I'll go do it
now!"
"Thanks... Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. I got you that present you
wanted"

Reimu was just going to the bathroom which, thanks to the magic of all-
electric systems, even yukkuri can operate, but when she heard what I
said, she turned around with her eyes sparkling.

"Yu! Mister, thank you! Yuwaai!"

While watching Reimu leave with much more of a spring in her step, I
take out the bento and beer I'd bought from a plastic bag, along with
the small bottle which was her present. While I was wetting my whistle
with the beer, and taking in more than my daily need of calories from
eating the fried food, Reimu came back having pressed the switch to
reheat the water. I hold up the bottle and show it to Reimu,
unintentionally making a wry smile at how she was waiting there,
hanging on my every word, eyes sparkling like a child trying to coax
its reward.

"It's this one, right? I'll open it for you now, so wait"
"Don't take it easy and give it to me, quick! ... Yu!?"

Reimu's looked taken aback after saying that, as if she had blurted it
out unconsciously.
She now had such a dejected look that you'd think her earlier
behaviour was all an act.

"... Reimu... You know..."
"Yuu... Reimu is sorry... Reimu said it without thinking..."

It wasn't a lie.
These things say things as soon as they think of them, probably
yukkuri instinct.
When you look at it, these things which live as essentially our
trusted comrades don't seem to know what "consideration" is. On top of
that, because they have bad memories and the speaking style they have
is limited, which is why they speak so frankly and blurt out what they
actually want. That is the cause of the very self-centred and out of
place things they say. Conversely, a yukkuri that can read the
situation and hide its true intentions would be a good scum yukkuri.

However, this Reimu is not the same as regular yukkuri.
Thanks to certain circumstances, this one has to depend on me to live.
When it remembered that:

"Mizdeeeeer!! I'm zorryyyyyyyyyyy!!!"

She cried, big tears rolling down from her eyes, bowing her head
towards me over and over, saying she would do odd jobs around the
house instead of eating food.
I know you're thinking that a yukkuri couldn't do many jobs around the
house, but here almost everything is done by pressing a switch and
it's over so even Reimu can do it. I kept a Reimu because I thought
she could be a sort of poor quality maid, but she turned out to be
much more useful than I'd thought. With me coming home after midnight,
she can run a bath, take the mail and tries her best to do everything
she can for me. Best of all, with me living alone, I feel at ease, as
if I had a family member here, even if it's just a yukkuri. This great
little Reimu, which is definitely different to how society usually
views yukkuri is already like a part of the family to me. However,
even this Reimu cannot go against its yukkuri instincts and sometimes
blurts out these things which cannot take it easy. And whenever she
does, she gets sad like this.

"Well, there's nothing that can be done about it. Looks like it's
predetermined for a yukkuri to do things like that. Don't worry about
it."

俺の慰めに、れいむは力無い笑いを浮かべる。
Hearing my words of comfort, Reimu smiles weakly.

"... But Reimu isn't a normal yukkuri. Reimu can't take it easy with
other yukkuris any more and I can only take it easy here and...."

With Reimu nearly bursting into tears, I take the lid off the little
bottle and give Reimu some encouragement.

"Come on, there's still time. You were only born six months ago,
there's no way you've learned everything yet. And..."
I stop speaking temporarily and turn my eyes towards the inside of the
room and continue.
"If you want friends, you'll have some more soon. It looks like she's
been successful."

Hearing that, Reimu's eyes start to sparkle again.

“Really!? She's become like Reimu!?”
"Not like you exactly, but she's different to normal yukkuri at least.
Here, it's open. Good timing, shall we have a toast?"
"Yuwai~! Thank you, mister!"

Me with my beer can and Reimu holding the small bottle in her mouth,
we toast at the same time.

"Cheers!" (x2)

I pour the beer down my throat. It's just one drink with my food, but
to me, now, it could be high class champagne. While watching Reimu
with her bright red hair drinking Tabasco sauce straight from the
bottle, I cast my thoughts back to what happened on that day.

Super-spicy Reimu and Coffee Alice Part One

That day, it was I'd dragged myself home after a hard day of work as
usual, arriving back after midnight.

"Yu! This is Marisa and her family's easy place! Get out quick, old
man!"
"Reimu has babies! Go get some sweet-sweets old man! Then drop dead!"

However, what was waiting for me in what should have been my empty
house was a broken window, a ransacked room and some dirty manjus, one
of which had a stalk growing out of its head.

"Aren't you listening!? Stupid old man should disappear qui-"
"You're the one who should disappear"
"Yubeshi-!!"
"Barizaaaaaaaaa!?!?"

I may have been tired, but I wasn't going to play these manjus' games.
I swung my foot down as hard as I could on to the one wearing the
black hat and it quickly turned into kitchen waste.

"Trash is nice when it's quiet. Right, I'll leave the cleaning up to
you. Ah, I'll take these as hostages until then"
"Gibe bwack Deibu's bwabiiiiiiiiiez!"

The one wearing a red ribbon is spluttering sound like a vacuum
cleaner, and to make its job easier, I tear off the weeds growing from
it and make them my hostages. The vacuum cleaner is still putting up
resistance, but when it sees I will crush the fruits growing on the
weed, it silently gets to work. While watching this spectacle, I
suddenly get an idea. Into the glass that I stuck the stalk into, I
mix in a certain something. The vacuum cleaner didn't notice me doing
this and when it had finished its work it started crying out "Gibe
bwack Deibu's bwabies!", so after knocking it about, fittingly, I tie
it up with packing tape. In front of the vacuum cleaner (which cannot
move), I place the glass in which I stuck the stalk.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Deibu's... Deibu's bwabiiiiiiies!"

The vacuum cleaner's countenance turns deathly pale. Before its very
eyes, Tabasco sauce is poured into the glass, causing the fruits to
blacken. From the ten tomato sized fruits on the stalk, all but one
shrivel up and die. To yukkuri, spicy things and bitter things are
hazardous substances. That even one survived is a miracle.

"How nice. One of them is safe!"
"How dare you...! The bwabies...! Diie! Old man should diiiiiiiie!

In order to isolate the vacuum cleaner, which had started making noise
again, I put it under an empty fish tank near the front door, then I
go to sleep. When I checked on the stalk the next morning before
leaving for work, its fruit had grown so much that I could tell what
it was. It will probably be born tonight.

"Gibe bwack Deibu's Badizaaaaa! Gibe bwack Deibu's bwabiiiiiiiiies!"

I put the glass into the vacuum cleaner's fish tank. It looks like
it's been crying all night. The vacuum cleaner is fixed in place by
the packing tape and can't move, so I probably don't have to worry
about it breaking the glass.
"Have a nice talk with your baby, Right then, I'm going to work"
"Sdubid old man should drop deeead! Diiiiiiie!"

It was saying something, but I didn't have any time to talk with it so
I ignored it and left for work. I do my exhausting work as usual, I
stop in the convenience store as usual and, as usual, I come home
after midnight. And, as if waiting for me to arrive, before eyes of
the vacuum cleaner which is on the verge of death from not having
eaten, drunk and from crying all day, the fruit on the stalk trembles
and falls without a sound.

"... D-Deibu's... Ba...by...?"
"... What is that?"

The vacuum cleaner and my eyes both open wide, the fruit which dropped
down stretches itself twice, three times and then vigorously opens its
eyes, its body trembling.

"Ch-Chake it eajy!"

Probably a greeting, it delivered the usual words in a slurred, high
pitched voice. It appears to be a Reimu like the vacuum cleaner.
However, while the vacuum cleaner has black hair, the baby has
magnificent red hair. This is not the red you'd get from dyed hair,
more like the unnatural red hair you get in anime and such. Yet this
is a completely natural deep red colour. It is so red that the ribbon,
which is the same colour as the parent's, is completely hidden.

"... Yu?"

The baby Reimu bends its head to one side slightly at the sight of my
and the vacuum cleaner's dumbfounded looks. It seems to be wondering
why there are no responses to its greeting.

"Chake ich eajy!"
"... Yeah, easy"

I unintentionally answer after it greeted me once again.
Reimu hops toward me, eyes sparkling, just as I say that.

"Yu! Daddie!
"... Yu!?"
"... What?"

There's no doubting it. She had just now looked at me, not the vacuum
cleaner, and called me "Dad". Wait a minute... Is this what you call
imprinting? When something is born and it thinks the first thing it
sees is its parent. Do yukkuri take the first thing to respond to
their greeting as their parent That's a dangerous trait.

"... I'm not your father. Look over here"
"L-Little one... Reimu is little one's parent... Not that old man...."

She's still calling me old man. How irritating. I raise my fist above
my head to finish the vacuum cleaner off, but what baby Reimu says
next makes me stop.

"Yu! That'sh wrong! Mwommie wouldn't tell Weimu to "Dwop dead!"
"Yuuuuuu!?"

I see! She's remembering what she heard when she was on the stalk. She
must have been listening to the curses her real mother had been saying
all that time. She doesn't want to think of the vacuum cleaner as her
parent, because she had been making her listen to malicious words
instead of singing lullabies to her.

"N-No! Reimu wasn't saying it to little one! Reimu was saying it to
this old man here!"
"Mwommie shouldn't be shaying shuch un-eajy things!"
"Yugyuuuuuu!"
"Well, that's right. Generally, you wouldn't think being called "old
man" could let you take it easy. That's excellent, little one"
"Daddie pwaised me! Yuwaai!"
"Old man should shut up! Little one is Reimu's little one!"
"Ah, oh yeah. Little one, you haven't eaten yet, right? I'll feed you
now. This stalk is fine, right?"
"Lizten to whad Deibu iz zayiiiiiiiing!"

Ignoring the vacuum cleaner's cries, I prepare baby Reimu's food.
Well, I say that, but a newborn yukkuri's food doesn't need preparing,
because it's just the stalk it was just ripening on. This is the first
food a baby yukkuri gets. For a mammalian birth, it would be like
eating one's own bean paste, but this is normal for plant-type birth.
But wait a minute. Wasn't the stalk soaked in tabasco? Would it be OK
for a baby yukkuri to eat it? I got a nit anxious and made the vacuum
cleaner test it for poison first.

"Actually, will you do it? If I'm not mistaken, you crunch it up and
make it soft for your babies, right?"
"Of course! It's Reimu's little one, so it should obviously be Reimu
that gives her food!"
"Shut up. Stop shouting"

These things usually only abandon their children if they lose or
damage their accessories, but the fact that it isn't abandoning this
one that looks so completely different is quite admirable. You have to
praise them, even if it's just for that. While thinking this, I took
the stalk out of the glass and pushed it into the vacuum cleaner's
mouth.

"Mu-nch mu-nch... Yugeeeeeeeeee!"

Immediately after starting to chew it, the vacuum cleaner throws up a
large amount of bean paste and spits it out.

"Yuwaaaaaa!?"
"Ew! Dirty! It threw it right up!"

Looks like that stalk has sucked in the Tabasco, like I thought it
would. The moment it bit down on it, a hazardous substance came into
its mouth, causing the body to overreact like this.

"Yu yu yu..."

The vacuum cleaner starts convulsing. It doesn't have much time left.

"Little one, your mother chewed this up for you when she was about to
die. Eat it up nicely"
"Yuu... Ish she weally mwommie,,,?"
"Yu yu yu...."
"Yeah, it's true. Isn't the fact that she's dying for you proof
enough? So, I'm not your father. Call me "Mister" if you're going to
call me anything.”
I'm still in my twenties. That's no time to be called dad. She must
have understood me, at last. Baby Reimu moves up to the still
convulsing vacuum cleaner's side and nestles her face into part of its
skin that could be seen through the packing tape and starts rubbing.
If I'm not mistaken, that's "Rub-rub", isn't it? It must be a way for
these things without hands and feet to communicate. "Mwommie... Thwank
you... Weimu will work hard to chake ich eajy..."

'Work hard to take it easy'? That's a contradiction, isn't it? Without
saying out loud the doubt that is still within her, baby Reimu
approaches the chewed up stalk.
Just as she was going to bite into the stalk, the convulsing vacuum
cleaner says "W... Waid... Liddle one..." and she stopped.

"... Mwommie...?"
"... That... mister stalk is... spicy-spicy... eat... mommy's... bean
paste..."

Oh yeah, that reminds me. She got like this from biting the stalk.
You've got to admire their willpower. To stop her own child from
unknowingly eating poison, she's gathering up the last of her
strength. And on top of that, to give away her own bean paste to eat,
well, there's not many human parents like that. They could have been a
splendid family. But I'm still not going to forgive her in the least.

"Undershtood... Mishter bean pashte, be eaten by Weimu eajy... Mwu-nch
mwu-... Yugeeeeee!"
"Little ooooooooone?! ... Yubu!"
"Whoa! What, what!? What' this!?"

This time it's the baby Reimu that's throwing up bean paste, just from
holding it in her mouth. The vacuum cleaner, watching this, must have
died from shock. That must be it. That her child looked to be dying
after she'd given up her own body, moreover her because of her own
bean paste. That must have made her die from shock. But... What
happened here? It's not as if baby Reimu has thrown up a lethal
amount, but the fact that she did throw up is a problem. It's red. So
magnificently red. The colour is in stark contrast to her mother's
been paste. Baby Reimu's filling is, somehow or other not bean paste.
Hmm, haven't I seen redness like that before somewhere?

"That's it! Little one! Don't eat that bean paste! Don't touch the
bean paste and only eat the stalk!"
"... Yu yuu...?"
"You're different to your mother, you can only eat spicy things! Sweet
food is like poison to you!"

The other little ones couldn't take it and died, but this one survived
because she changed her filling. But now, she can no longer eat the
same things normal yukkuri eat!

"Yu... Mwu-nch mwu-nch... H-Happinech!"

Just as I thought, if it's just the stalk, she can eat without
throwing up. Could it be that without thinking, I've succeeded at
yukkuri selective breeding? Well, damn, isn't this interesting!

After baby Reimu finished the first meal of her yu-life, I explained
what had happened.

How Reimu and Marisa were suffering from an epidemic and had come to
where humans lived to ask for help without concern for themselves.
How, if the koyukkuri weren't given medical treatment before being
born, that there would be no hope of being saved. How even with the
treatment, the chances of survival were only slim and what's more, the
side effect was that she was no longer a normal yukkuri. How the
treatment was so expensive that there was no way a yukkuri could ever
pay off the cost. And when her parent Marisa heard that, offered her
own body in exchange for the treatment of her children. How even
having urgently been given the treatment, all of Reimu's sisters could
not bear the treatment and died. That, in order to make sure of her
baby's safety, her mother Reimu, with her illness becoming critical,
had forced herself to watch baby Reimu's birth. And how, having tried
to feed baby Reimu, she had eaten the poison stalk and threw up her
bean paste and died.

I explained this to Reimu having, mixed together things which had
happened with things which had not. Baby Reimu showed signs of
understanding, for the time being, after over an hour of brainwashing.
She then asked about herself. Like why she was alive after eating the
same poison stalk that her mother had died from.

"Perhaps this is because of the side effects you suffered. For a
normal yukkuri, sweet things are its main source of nutrients. It's
the opposite for you."
"... Is Weimu dying? Ishn't mishter shpicy shpicy poishon?"
"No, your body's genetic make up is different. In short, spicy things
are not poison for you, while sweet things are."
"... Yuu..."
Well, you should probably be satisfied that your safe because of the
treatment. You had nearly ten sisters. Apart from you, they're all
gone"
"... Big shishters..."

Reimu was moved to tears as the conversation turned to her sisters.
She is only now realising that she has no relatives left.

"Think of it being good luck that you survived. But you probably don't
know why your parents and sisters are dead, right?"
"... Why?"

"It's because they decided to put their lives on the line to save you.
Are you just going to sit there and cry forever? You're going to work
hard to take it easy, right? If that's the case, you don't have the
time to cry."
"... Yun! Undershtood! Weimu will work hard cho chake ich eajy!"

She's gone from crying to smiling. That's what I thought, but when I
looked closely, it looked like she was holding back the tears and
forcing herself to smile.

(She's got a lot of guts)

Thinking this, I decided quickly enough to start taking care of her.

After finishing my reminiscing and my meal, having decided to take a
quick bath, I went to throw away the trash and took the opportunity to
check further inside the house. On the door to the back room, there's
a sign that says "Treatment room" in hiragana, and above it
"Laboratory" in kanji. Reimu doesn't come near here much. Just after I
opened the door, a sweet smell drifted out. I quickly go inside and
close the door so as to not scare Reimu. In here are steel shelves
that I brought in especially and lined up on them are glass bottles
and mountains of glasses. Filling these are various liquids. Needless
to say, collected here are Tabasco and chilli oil, as well as
flavourings, liquor and different kinds of tea from all over the
world. And soaking in those liquids are the precious yukkuri stalks I
gathered in the hills and fields on my days off. In here I conduct my
"Experiments to make new types of yukkuri". I don't say the truth to
Reimu, of course. I insist that it is "treatment" which takes place
here.

I have up to now done how many dozens of experiments, but as of yet,
only Reimu has been successful. They should be born after about a week
of growing on the stalks, but after barely managing to reach that far,
they blacken and die. While coughing from the sweet smell these
blackened babies give off, I stand before a certain mug. Among the
bunch of other babies that have blackened like the rest, there is one
baby that is breathing in its sleep. Judging from the red hair band,
it looks like an Alice, but maybe not everyone would think that. That
is because, Alice's characteristic blonde hair looks to have been dyed
a deep brown colour. I pour some of the liquid I brought with me in a
pot in to the mug. A mellow smell momentarily pushes away the stench
of the rotting babies, but they soon blend together to be
indistinguishable.

Releasing steam from the mug is black coffee. At present, this Alice
seems like it will be my second successful selective breeding project.
Today will be the fifth day since I picked this stalk fresh from the
victim of a raper and brought it here. It might be best if I brought
it out of this room soon. I tear off the blackened babies and carry
the mug to the living room.

"Reimu, it looks like it'll be born soon, so I'm bringing it to the
living room"
"Yu! Baby, be born safely, OK?"

I put the mug straight down on to the wooden floor. Reimu anxiously
watches over the Alice that is helplessly dangling from the stalk.

"... You're not allowed to sing. If you're going to sing, do it when
I'm not here. We mustn't be a nuisance for the neighbours."
"Yun! Reimu won't be noisy!!"

I drive the nail home, just to make sure and head to my room to get a
few hours' sleep. As I look back, I can see that Reimu has taken up
position in front of the mug. It looks like she's going to be there
all night.

(... She's very devoted. Is that the thing called "motherhood" (haha)
I hear about?)

While thinking about such things, I fall asleep.

Reimu was reflecting on her yu-life up to now while facing the baby
yukkuri that was swaying due to the air conditioning.

Reimu's earliest memory is incessantly hearing curses like "Drop
dead... Drop dead..." The things she heard then, when she was about
to be born, which should be the time when she should be taking it easy
the most, stay with Reimu like a curse.

(Ish Weimu not wanched? Did mwommie not wanch Weimu?)

Yukkuri pregnancy namely starts with the core filling. And the raw
materials for the core filling are in the bean paste of the parent
yukkuri, During the act called 'refreshing', a yukkuri gets pregnant
in one of two ways. In the mammalian variety, the secreted sperm-bean
paste is received into the organ known as "mamu mamu" and the
pregnancy happens there, while in the plant type pregnancy, a stalk
grows and "fruit yukkuri" develops in a shell before sprouting. The
majority of yukkuri births are this second variety. When a yukkuri is
pregnant, for the babies, the instinct of "wanting to take it easy" is
already integrated through the senses of hearing, smell and touch,
therefore this basic knowledge and the ego are already implanted.
Parents sing and speak to their babies before they are born because
they instinctively know that they must try to make the babies take it
easy... However, for this Reimu, instead of encouraging and easy songs
from its mother, it was continually forced to hear the most un-easy
curses.

Reimu was scared. Scared of the un-easy curses her mother was saying.

(Mwommie, Weimu will be good! Weimu won't be selfish! Weimu will do as
mwommie shays! So.. So don't hate Weimu, don't kill Weimu...!)

The first thing Reimu saw after being born while feeling this terror,
was a yukkuri that was all wrapped up in something brown and a very
big bodied yukkuri.

"Chake it eajy!"
"... Yeah, easy"

When Reimu was wondering why her first greeting got nothing but
silence in response and she tried again, the one that answered was the
big, bodied one. It must be her parent answering her. Thinking that,
Reimu rushed over towards the one with the body calling out.

"Yu! Daddie!
"... Yu!?"
"... What?"

The yukkuri that was all wrapped up reacted intensely to what she
said.

"... I'm not your father. Look, over here"
"L-Little one... Reimu is little one's parent... Not that old man...."

The yukkuri that was all wrapped up timidly spoke from next to he who
denied he was "daddy". However, Reimu knew that voice. Reimu realised
it was the voice she had heard making all those curses just before she
was going to be born and immediately rejected it.

"Yu! That'sh wrong! Mwommie wouldn't tell Weimu to "Dwop dead!"
"Yuuuuuu!?"

The wrapped-up yukkuri was horrified at what Reimu had said and the
excuses soon started coming.

"N-No! Reimu wasn't saying it to little one! Reimu was saying it to
this old man here!"

But that only made Reimu angrier.

(She called daddie "old man"! Unforgivable!)

Yukkuris can, slurredly, communicate with words immediately after they
are born. That means, namely, that they already understand what is
needed for conversation. Humans and even animals need to learn this
through experience, but yukkuris already understand this clearly as it
is ingrained in their bean paste. Reimu, who understood even with her
newborn bean paste brain which knew only a few words that "old man"
was an insult, became even angrier, and declared to the trash before
her:

"Mwommie shouldn't be shaying shuch un-eajy things!"
"Yugyuuuuuu!"
"Well, that's right. Generally, you wouldn't think being called "old
man" could let you take it easy. That's excellent, little one"

In stark contrast to the trash that was almost fainting in agony,
"daddy", who had greeted her properly, had praised her. For Reimu, who
had been afraid of dying since before she was born and was terrified
of meeting her parents, that was better than anything in the world.

However, that period of 'Happiness!' would not last long. Because,
during her first meal, in that uproar of that event, the fact that she
was that trash's daughter was proven to her. "Daddy" coldly rejected
her with his words, and it seemed that her mother and done everything
to try and let her take it easy, up to the point of sacrificing
herself. Reimu, having heard all of this evidence, knew that the
yukkuri that was all wrapped up was her mother, found a gap in the
brown tape and did rub-rub to her mother's body.

"Mwommie... Thwank you... Weimu will work hard to chake ich eajy..."

Then, when she followed her mother's advice and avoided the delicious-
smelling stalk and instead went to munch-munch the bean paste which
seemed somehow un-easy, the tragedy sped up.

"Undershtood... Mishter bean pashte, be eaten by Weimu eajy... Mwu-nch
mwu-... Yugeeeeee!"

Intense pain coursed through her mouth and at the same time, feelings
of nausea started to well up and Reimu threw up her own bean paste.
Were it not for Mister 's accurate advice, Reimu's yu-life would
probably have ended there. Reimu, whose life had been saved, was then
told of her situation by 'Mister'. How her parents, who were suffering
from an epidemic which infects pregnant yukkuris, had exchanged their
own lives for medical treatment to at least save the children. How the
treatment had only worked for Reimu and when her mother saw that, had
become confused and started saying those odd things. Then...

"... Is Weimu dying? Ishn't mishter shpicy shpicy poishon?"

She asked, as her filling could take the poison which had killed her
mother. According to Mister , Reimu was not dying, but because she was
not like normal yukkuris in that sweet things were poison to her, it
seems that she cannot eat normal food.

"Well, you should probably be satisfied that you're safe because of
the treatment. You had nearly ten sisters. Apart from you, they're all
gone"

Most of the adult yukkuri infected by this disease do not survive,
apparently. Only babies who are not yet born can be saved, but the
odds are very slim. It is essentially an incurable, terminal illness.
Reimu apologised in her mind many times over to her parents and
sisters. Without knowing the facts, Reimu had been mean to her mother.
She had thought of her as trash. Even though she had put her own life
on the line to see her born. It seems her father, who could not hope
to pay the fee for the treatment, had gone to the factory. When she
thought of the lengths they had gone to save her, the emotions welled
up inside Reimu. He told her how her sisters, who numbered nearly ten,
could not endure the treatment and took it easy forever. Her sisters,
who she hadn't even seen, had become a sacrifice for her... Reimu
started feeling very guilty. However, Reimu, who kept crying in
apology to her dead family, stopped after mister said in a thundering
roar.

"Are you just going to sit there and cry forever? You're going to work
hard to take it easy, right? If that's the case, you don't have the
time to cry."
"... Yun! Undershtood! Weimu will work hard cho chake ich eajy!"

Reimu took the first steps of her yu-life with Mister 's
encouragement.

Reimu's yu-life soon had a setback. 'Mister', thanks to whose kindness
her life had been saved and she had a home, was not taking it easy at
all. All he did was leave hurriedly every day early in the morning and
he wouldn't come home until late at night. Reimu may have been good
and obedient, but she was still a newborn baby yukkuri. By all rights,
he was taking care of her properly, but it was all done without any
concern and he would just leave. He had told her to wait here while he
was gone, and put her in to the fish tank where Reimu would idle away
the hours in loneliness. Her unhappiness was growing.

(Weimu ish good... She ishn't being selfish... She'sh doing as mishter
ish shaying...
... Why won'ch mishter pway with Weimu...?)

Without any act of disobedience, the baby yukkuri watched over the
house, day after day, something which should be impossible if you know
anything about yukkuris. As the days go by, Reimu's unhappiness grows
and grows. That unhappiness then finally reaches a head.

"... Mishteeeeeeeer! YunyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!"

'Mister' was surprised at Reimu's sudden bursting into tears. He
listened to her speak while calming her down in confusion.

"... *sob*... Why... doesh mishter leave Weimu all alone...? Doesh
misther... hate Weimu...?
“Where doesh mishter go when he leaves Weimu behind...? Can'ch we
chake ich eajy together...?"
"Eh? Where? Work. I go to work"

He answered, as if it should have been obvious, and Reimu lifted her
face up and asked another question.

"... Work...?"
"Ah... It's like when you guys go hunting. But a bit more
complicated."
"Why doesh mishter do thach...?"
"That's because I'm a human. Humans have to do work to get food"

Hearing that, Reimu tilted her head, which was skilful as she only had
a head.

"... Mishter human?"

As Mister had found in his detailed examination, it appears that the
yukkuri conventional wisdom scorched into Reimu's bean paste brain
became suitably vague. 'Mister' was surprised, she must not have known
the difference between humans and yukkuris up until now. That must be
it.

"It must be a side effect from the experiment, er, I mean, treatment.
I thought this might happen"

Since she was removed from her mother's head for the treatment, she
essentially did not inherit the memories and experiences a yukkuri
gets before it is born.

"Yuuuuun! So misther is a mishter human!"
"Yeah, that's right. And you're a yukkuri"

After a long time spent explaining it to her, Reimu finally understood
that "mister"s are actually a species called "mister humans" which is
a different life form to yukkuris. Also, that 'mister humans' have to
go to work every day. When Reimu asked what Mister does at work, he
responded with a bitter smile.

"Hmm, to say it in a way you'd understand, I make other people take it
easy"

Reimu was amazed at this answer. Making other people take it easy!?
Then why is it that every day Mister can't take it easy!? After Reimu
bluntly asked this question, Mister responded thus.

"Listen here, Reimu. I can't grow vegetables, sew clothes or build
houses. But I do what the farmers who grow vegetables and the tailors
who sew clothes and the carpenters who build houses can not do. So by
the things I do, other people can take it easy, and in the same way,
for the things I can't do, other people let me take it easy. That's
what a job is. That's what working means"

While dumbfoundedly watching Mister saying that and leaving for work,
a certain feeling started to grow inside Reimu. That's right. She
can't keep crying like this. She has a mission that she must do for
the sake of her mother and father and especially her sisters to whom
she owes her survival. Just like mister works hard not taking it easy
for the sake of other people, Reimu must also make everyone take it
easy. She has to repay what she was given by her family. She was born
thanks to more than ten yukkuris giving their lives for her. She does
not know whether she can ever accomplish it even counting her life up
until now.

(... But shtill! Weimu will show that she can do it! Mwommie, Dwaddie,
big shishters, please watch over Weimu!"

Reimu didn't know this, but that is what is called "Returning the
favour easy". To make another person take it easy as much as you have
been allowed to take it easy. That is a very primitive value, a virtue
which is lost to the yukkuris alive today. Reimu has unexpectedly
awakened an "ancestral throwback" value instead of inheriting the
memories of her parents.

Be that as it may, she is still a yukkuri. Whatever lofty goals she
sets for herself, there are only so many things that these manjus, the
weakest creatures in the world, can do. She did not know how she could
help Mister with his work at all and even food trifling things like
gathering food, she didn't know where anything would be. It was
futile. Reimu's enthusiasm promptly broke down.

"Mizdeeeeeer! I'm zorryyyyyyyyyyyy!"

But when she was crying at realising how she couldn't do anything and
apologising to Mister , he told her this.

"Did you forget that you're still a baby yukkuri? Instead of what you
can't do, remember what you can do. First, a child's job is to learn.
You haven't started learning anything yet, but I'll teach you"

What Mister taught Reimu was how to use the many 'mister beeps' in the
house. The 'mister beeps' almost all match up with small black windows
and every time she used it, something different was displayed in the
window. 'Mister' explained that what appeared in the windows were
called 'symbols' and they explained what 'mister beep beep' was doing.
However, there were many different types of symbols and one way or
another, Reimu managed to learn how to read Arabic numerals, at least.
Finally, she learned how to count up to double digits, but as for
hiragana and katakana, she could only manage a few characters.
Nevertheless, with the baby words Reimu could read, she learned how to
handle most of the 'mister beeps'.

'Now I can use mister beep!"
"It's not a beep beep, it's a remote control. ... Well, at least now
you can take care of the house"

The job Reimu was given now that she was let out of the fish tank,
which had become a bit narrow, was 'house watching'. Of course, she
couldn't greet visitors or anything like that. Mainly, it was getting
the bath ready and setting the air conditioning for when Mister would
come home. 'Mister' had said that she 'could do anything she wanted as
long as she didn't break anything', but Reimu tried to stay in the
living room as much as she could.

(Reimu will protect mister's valuable home!)

Driven by that sense of duty, Reimu would stand guard on the living
room window sill every day. By no means was she just sunbathing, and
there was no way that she was watching the midday soap operas like a
housewife. Probably, anyway.

Barely a month after Reimu had been entrusted with watching over the
house, an incident occurred.

"Yu! This will be Reimu and her family's easy place from now on!"
"Yu~♪" (x5)

A wild Reimu family had entered through the door that Mister had
forgot to shut in his haste when he left in the morning.

"This is mister and Reimu's easy place! You can't just come in!"
"Yun? Mommy, there's a strange Reimu over there"
"Yu? ... A Reimu that can't take it easy should drop dead easy!"

The mother Reimu, faced with Reimu who had come to try and stop this
family who had come in and were rudely acting like they owned the
place, slammed in to her with all her power. There was no way the two
month old Reimu could put up much resistance, and she was quickly
knocked into the living room.

"Yugii... Id huuurds..."
"Little ones! You mustn't go near that Reimu with weird mister hair!
Your hair will change to be like that!"
"You can't take it easy with that mister hair!"
"Reimu with strange hair shouldn't take it easy and drop dead!"

Reimu's hair is bright red. However natural it may be, this family has
certified that Reimu, who is obviously different, 'can't take it
easy'. However, Reimu was not killed. They thought she must have been
ill or something. With a backward glance to Reimu, who couldn't move
due to agonising pain, the family's gaze was drawn to the living room.

There was a carpet spread across the wide room. It was very different
to the house they had lived in until now. The cushion that had been
placed in a good spot in the sunlight was very soft and looked very
comfortable. The building blocks piled up in the shape of a castle
were very colourful and in many different shapes. They thought that
they would never get tired of playing with them. The little slide with
wheels attached had easily climbable stares and even ko-yukkuris would
find it simple to go up. In a dog's water bowl, there was enough sweet-
sweet juice for the whole family to drink. On a plate that was next to
it, some very easy-looking food they had never seen before was piled
up.

This was certainly the 'easy place' that this family had dreamt of.
The family was so deeply moved that the fell silent, but the sound
that came from the smallest child Reimu's stomach brought them back to
their senses.

"Yu! Everyone, let's go munch-munch all the mister food!"
Really!? It's OK to munch-munch it all? Yuwa~i!"
"I've never seen mister food like that before! It looks tasty!"

The largest child Marisa rejoiced at mother Reimu's words, and the
second biggest, a Reimu, was drooling at the thought of the food.
Then, two ko-Reimus and a Marisa who were a size smaller, started
running toward the plate.

"Mawisha was hewe firsht zhe!" "Mawisha wash firsht!"
"You're mean! Weimu wantsh to mwunch-mwunch!"

Laughing at that spectacle, mother Reimu heads to the plate with the
intention of eating, too.
She stopped, however, at a small voice she heard coming from behind
her.

"... No,,, That's Reimu's mister food, so... you mustn't eat it...."
"What are you saying!? Reimu is a single mother! You should pity her!
A Reimu that tries to steal food from Reimu shouldn't take it easy and
die!"

While crying in pain, red hair Reimu tries to stop the family heading
for the food. But, she can only see mother Reimu showing off her
strength. While resisting the urge to crush Reimu, mother Reimu shifts
her attention to the food. What she sees is the ko-Marisa who seems to
have arrived first opening her mouth wide and taking a bite out of the
food.

"I'm going to eatch eajy! Mwu-nch mwu-...
YugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEh!"
"M-MarisaaaA!?" "Big shiiiiish!?" "Yuwaaaaa! Marisa's little
sisteeeeeeer!"

However, that pleasant scene quickly became a hell. The ko-Marisa who
had bitten in to the food had abruptly thrown up a clearly fatal
amount of bean paste Horrified, mother Reimu rushed over, but ko-
Marisa was already "Yu... Yu..."-ing her last. It was very clear that
she could not be saved. And yet, hanging on to a faint glimmer of
hope, mother Reimu vigorously sucks up some juice from the water bowl.

"... Yu!?"

What she felt at first was a slight discomfort. The tip of her tongue
had become numb, and she could tell that this was not sweet-sweet.
What struck her in the next instant, was a shock that hit her entire
body.

"BubeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeh! Whad is diiiiiiiiiiiiis!"

Mother Reimu spits out the juice in her mouth will all her strength.
The spray is a direct hit on the children gathered around ko-Marisa.
The red spray falls on to the defenceless children. In seconds, the
children are startled and start screaming in pain.

"YugyaaaaaaaaAAAh! Id huuuuuuuuurds!"
"My eyes! Weimu's pretty eyeeeeeees!"
"Id hurds! Id huuuuuuurds! Get it off! Get it oooooooff!"」
"Mwobbiiiiiiie! Id huuuuuurds! Hurry ub and do lig-liiiig!"

The family are all crying agonisingly. The piled up 'Super spicy
snacks' and 'Tabasco diluted water' hazardous substances have caused
this tragedy.

"Yu... I told you..."

Red hair Reimu says, sobbing. Mother Reimu, who has sharp ears, hears
that and draws near her looking demonic.

"You! You did this! I'll make you pay!"
"It's not Reimu's fault... Reimu tried to stop you... More
importantly, at this rate, the little ones will die. If you go to the
kitchen, there's water there and if you wash them with i..."
"Yu! If that's the case, don't take it easy and go get mister water,
quick!"
"The sink in the kitchen is too high for Reimu to reach... We have to
get mister ladder..."

Dragging her injured body, red hair Reimu heads for the slide with
wheels. This slide is actually scaffolding to allow Reimu to get to
places she can't reach. This was the was the only thing that could be
used as scaffolding in the yukkuri toys. There are wheels attached, so
even Reimu can move it if she pushes with all her strength.

"Heave-yu Heave-yu..."

That may have been the case if she was in perfect health. Red hair
Reimu, who was knocked away twice by mother Reimu, does not have that
kind of strength.

"What are you doing!? It's not moving at all! You idiot! Reimu hates
idiots!"

Thus, the source of red hair Reimu's injuries does not help her at
all, but stands completely still and does nothing put pile jeers on to
her. Meanwhile, the children's cries of pain continue. Then, at last,
the smallest Remu starts to convulse.

"... Wanched... to chake ich eajy... shome more...."

With those final words, she stops moving, for good.

"YUAAAAAAAAAAAA! LIDDLE OOOOOONE!"

Mother Reimu screams at her child, the precious reminder of her mate
Marisa, who couldn't take it easy at all at the end. Why? Why did this
happen? This question whirls around mother Reimu's mind. After Marisa
died she couldn't go and get any food. All the plants around their
house had been eaten and even the insects had stopped coming. She had
gone to find a new house and found this huge one. She had seen mister
human leave in a hurried state. Maybe he could no longer take it easy
in this house and had gone to find another one. That being the case,
just as they had gone inside and declared this empty house to be their
home, suddenly a strange Reimu appears and gets in their way. On top
of that, her precious little ones are killed. That's it ! It must be
all this disgusting Reimu's fault! Having welcomed this wildly
egotistical, fabricated memory which was far from the truth into her
mind, Mother Reimu heads for Red Hair Reimu.

"Scum Remu should not take it easy and drop deeeeeeeeead!"
"Yu!?"

With an ugly, distorted look on her face, mother Reimu makes a
forceful jump to try and crush red hair Reimu, but she promptly dodges
by rolling away. Mother Reimu, who has lost sight of her target,
crashes into the slide that red hair Reimu was trying to move. Having
been hit by a bigger mass than Red Hair Reimu, the slide takes that
kinetic energy and starts moving with great momentum. What was before
those wheels were the children, still squirming in pain from the
tabasco.

"Yugyaaaaa! Mister roll-roll, sday awaaaaaaaaaay!"

A ko-Reimu rolls away to her side quickly, escaping.
The ko-Marisas, who were slow in trying to escape, notice the slide
drawing very close.
Then,

"Yube!"

A small ko-Marisa is pulled under and crushed, her skin and bean paste
dragged in to the wheels.

"Yuga!"

The big Marisa is send flying, and the slide finally comes to a halt.

"Yu~ It's like I'm fly-... Mizder blocks, ged oud of the waaaaaay!
Yubya!!"

Ko-Marisa was stopped mid-air by the castle made of building blocks.
The blocks tumble down, clattering, burying Marisa. Mother Reimu,
however heads for the Marisa dragged under the wheels of the slide.
Because in spite of the horrible accident that has befallen her,
Marisa was still alive.

"Mwobbiiiiiiiiie.. Id huurds.... Shabwe mweee..."

But it was already clear that there was no hope for her. Very little
time has passed since she was born and her soft skin has cost her
life. Because most of her body is caught up under a wheel, she is in
such a state that she cannot even move. That some of her bean paste
has splattered out and jammed up the wheel was unlucky, too. She
cannot crawl out by herself and the wheel is stopping up her wound so
she cannot die of bean paste loss. All Marisa could do was try to ask
her mother for help.

"Liddle ooooooone! Mommy is coming to save yooooou!"
"Yu! Stop! If you shift it now you'll...!"

Ignoring Red Hair Reimu's warning, mother Reimu tries to shift the
slide that is trapping Marisa underneath. And shift it she does.

"Yuguawzedrftgybujigolp!"

Marisa shrieks out in what cannot be described as words and in the
bursts, scattering bean paste everywhere. Mother Reimu, who cannot
understand what happened, stands there, petrified and completely
covered in bean paste. The still warm bean paste snaps mother Reimu
out of her paralysis.

"L.... Little ooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!"

With a shriek even louder than her earlier ones, mother Reimu screams
so unthinkably loudly that the glass in the window trembles. As Mother
Reimu pushed the slide off, the bean paste inside Marisa's body
squeezed out and she could not stand the internal pressure then
exploded. If she had only listened to Red Hair Reimu's warning, there
might have been a possibility of saving her. Of all things, mother
Reimu should have recognised that.

But recognise it she did not. Covered in bean paste, mother Reimu
searches for the criminal who killed her child. In the blink of an
eye, mother Reimu decides that Red Hair Reimu is the offender.

"YooooOOOOuU! You scuuuuUUUuuum!"
"Yu!?"

Mother Reimu glares at her demoniacally and Red Hair Reimu stands
there, frozen.

"Little one! Mommy's going to kill this scum! Come and help! ...
Little one?"

Thinking that it was strange that there was no answer to her call,
mother Reimu looks at where the building blocks were. What she saw was
the figure of Marisa, covered in blocks.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Yet another scream by mother Reimu echoes around the room. Reimu and
Mister had, the previous day, built the blocks in to the shape of a
castle. Marisa had been thrust straight in to it. The roof was a
triangular pyramid shaped block; the walls, cubes and cuboids, and the
towers were cylinders and prisms. The edges of pointed shapes had not
been rounded off for safety, so Marisa had been scraped by the edges
of the cubes, struck by the cylinders and, as the finisher, her
central core paste had been pierced by the triangular pyramid. Marisa
had did instantly, with no time to scream. Maybe it was better that
way, as she had not seen how mother Reimu had failed her at the end.

"AAAAAH! DEIBU'S LIDDLE ONES ARE DEEEEEEAD! ... Yu!?"

Mother Reimu, in a fury at her beloved daughters all dying in
succession, suddenly noticed something.
The little ones she had were a Marisa, Reimu, Marisa, Marisa and
Reimu.
The ones she could confirm had died were Marisa, Marisa, Marisa and
Reimu.

(... That's right! Reimu still has a little one that looks like Reimu
left!)

Yes, the Reimu who was her second daughter should still be safe.
Mother Reimu had seen her escaping the slide a while ago. However, she
had forgotten that she had not answered her earlier on. Could the
Tabasco have killed her? Mother Reimu became anxious and glanced
around the room. She caught sight of ko-Reimu, some distance away from
her. She was watching what was happening.

"Little oooone! You're sa-"
"Stay awaaaaaay!"
"Yu!?"

Just as mother Reimu was rush over to her child in joy that she was
unhurt, this sudden rejection stopped her in her tracks. If she were
to look closely, mother Reimu could have seen that ko-Reimu was being
overtly wary and was looking at mother Reimu as if she were her
enemy.

"W... What's wrong, little one? Reimu is your mommy...? Why are you
looking at me like that...?"

At mother Reimu's timidly asked question, ko-Reimu spits out an
answer, looking at her with eyes full of hatred.

"Parents who can't take it easy and kill other yukkuris shouldn't take
it easy and drop dead!"
"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAAAAAAAT!?"

Mother Reimu looks in shock at her beloved daughter who has made this
outburst. However, ko-Reimu flatly rejects her mother's words.

"You know why! It was mommy that killed Reimu's little sisters!"

Mother Reimu may not have understood that what she did was a crime,
but ko-Reimu had observed it all. Telling her sister Marisa to go and
eat the poisoned food which killed her, spraying pain-causing liquid
all over them and causing her sister Reimu to die, sending her sister
Marisa flying by hitting her with the slide, running over her other
sister Marisa with the slide then finishing her off. Well, before
that, it was mother Reimu who had brought them all to this hell in the
first place. Ko-Reimu no longer recognised the yukkuri before her eyes
as her parent. She could only see her as the bitter enemy who had
killed her sisters and inflicted pain upon her.

On the other hand, mother Reimu was bewildered at her daughter's
rejection. What was she talking about? What and unthinkable thing to
say, that she had killed her children. First of all, it was that
disgusting Reimu who had killed the children. She had even called for
her daughter who was still safe to come and punish her together. When
mother Reimu remembered that, a thought flashed through her mind.

(... Yu? Could it be that little one is working with that scum?)

There was no proof of it being true, but mother Reimu readily affirmed
that assumption. Just then, her daughter disappeared from mother
Reimu's field of vision. Instead, that scum Reimu who can't take it
easy was before her. Surrendering herself to the hatred boiling inside
her, mother Reimu rushes to ko-Reimu, who until just now, she had
believed was her beloved daughter.

"Scum that can't take it easy should drop deeeeeeeead!"

Mother Reimu suddenly jumps up and ko-Reimu tries to avoid her by
rolling, just like with the slide earlier.

"Reimu will roll-roll! ... Id huuuuuuuuuuuuurds!"

Just as ko-Reimu was going to roll, pain shot through her entire body.
Tabasco had soaked into her skin here and there and had turned into
keloid scars, as if she'd been scalded. Every time something came into
contact with them, like the floor when rolling around, in agony or
otherwise, the damage would get worse. Ko-Reimu's eyes, blurred from
pain, can just make out mother Reimu's footsypproaching at high speed
from above.

"Sday awaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Since she could not move her body sufficiently out of pain, ko-Reimu
could only sit there and be crushed by mother Reimu.

"YUBIIIIIIII!" ID HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDS!"

Mother Reimu's much larger body squashes ko-Reimu. But ko-Reimu is
still alive. This was because she had half managed to dodge and though
most of her body had been crushed, her bean paste core was safe. It
was obvious that there was no saving her, however.

"Scum! That can't! Take it! Easy! Shouldn't! Take it! Easy! And Drop!
Dead!"
"Yugi! Id hurds! Sdop id! Dying! Deibu is dyiiiiiiiiiing!"

Mother Reimu jumps repeatedly on top of ko-Reimu. She is trying to
finish her off.

"Sdop id! Mwobbie, sdop iiiiiiiiiiiid!"
"Shut up! Scum that tells her mother to die! Is not Reimu's little
one!"

Ko-Reimu, delicately trying to keep her core filling safe while
getting relentlessly squashed, tries to go back on what she said
earlier and begs for her life. But mother Reimu is not listening. Ko-
Reimu is desperately trying to run away, but because of mother Reimu's
attacks, she cannot. At that moment, however, an unexpected situation
confronts both of them.

"Yuwaa!?"
"Yu!?|

Whether ko-Reimu's tenacity had paid off or not, but mother Reimu
misses her footing and falls, clumsily. Taking that chance, ko-Reimu
crawls away in an attempt to escape.

"Yubii... Yuguu...."

Ko-Reimu's body was half-crushed and as much as half of her bean paste
has leaked out. There's no helping her now. Rather, it is quite
merciful for her that the crushing has stopped, if just for a little
while. Nevertheless, ko-Reimu starts crawling away to try and escape
her mother. With her face strained in agony and more bean paste
leaking with every step, she still clings tenaciously to life

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not letting you get away!"

Mother Reimu fiercely swoops down on ko-Reimu, intent on smashing her
in to little pieces. Ko-Reimu's body is covered in wounds, while
mother Reimu is relatively unscathed. Normally, you'd already know how
this was going to turn out, but nevertheless, ko-Reimu doesn't stop.
Just as her mother, her assassin, has closed in on her, ko-Reimu
barely manages to completely her goal at the last moment.

"YUWAAAAAAA!"
"YugyaAAAAAAaaaa!?"

Mother Reimu again starts rolling around; but this time it is not her
own fault.

"YUGIIIIIII! DEIBU'S FOOTSIEEE DEIBU'S BEAUTIFUL FOOTSIIIIIE!"
What mother Reimu has fiercely jumped down on is the building block
that ko-Reimu has pulled towards herself with the last of her
strength. Ko-Reimu had been aiming for the building block which had
taken away her sister Marisa's life.

"Yu Yu... This is revenge for Reimu's sisters... Yubuu..."

With a sublime smile pasted on her face, ko-Reimu sneers at her mother
writhing shamefully for a while, her strength fading. Was it the
desire for revenge that had spurred her body on the verge of death
onward? No one will know. One thing is for sure, with the annihilation
of ko-Reimu and her sisters, mother Reimu is no longer a single
mother, but a normal yukkuri again.

Red Hair Reimu could not believe what had unfolded before her eyes.
The spectacle of a mother and her daughter hurling abuse at each other
then killing each other.

"Why... Why... You were her mother... You were her little one... Your
family..."

Her father who she had not met had gone to the factory for her, her
mother had eaten poison for her, but she did not know it. Red Hair
Reimu, who was born out of this boundless love, cannot understand how
a parent that kills her child can exist. Even without her goal of
"paying it back easy", she did not think there were such parents who
would kill their children. Mother Reimu did not listen, her body was
racked with intense pain, while Red Hair Reimu could only sit there
trembling in confusion.

"Id'z... Id'z your faaaault! ... Deibu's liddle ones... They're all
deeeeeeeead...!"
"YuuUUUuuuuu!?"

An outrageous thing to say, but Red Hair Reimu physically could not
deny nor protest it. One of the rounded building blocks had torn off a
part of her foot, so she had a serious injury just like ko-Reimu did
earlier. With a demonic glare on her face, and with a voice that
resounded from the depths of hell, mother Reimu cursed Red Hair Reimu,
paralysing her mind.

"Don'd mooooooooooooove... I'll never forgibe yoooooooooooou...."
"YunyaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaa! Stay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

As if she were possessed, Mother Reimu starts crawling, crawling
towards Red Hair Reimu. Red Hair Reimu starts crying in fear, a fear
so great that she leaks pee pee like a baby yukkuri. Before Red Hair
Reimu, standing there petrified, Mother Reimu draws near as if driven
by the devil.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"Yugyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ... Yuge!"

Perhaps her terror has reached its limit, but Red Hair Reimu throws up
bean paste. Bean paste redder than blood spurts forth and hits mother
Reimu.

"Yugibegyaogooooooooooooo!?"

In an instant, mother Reimu almost faints in agony, giving off a
scream difficult to describe. With pain torturing her entire body,
mother Reimu starts rolling around the floor, picking up some of the
pee pee that Red Hair Reimu had done earlier.

"Yujagyagigogegugugugibooooooo!"

Red Hair Reimu's pee pee mixes in with mother Reimu's bean paste,
visible through the hole in her foot, causing an intense, burning
pain. Mother Reimu's mind goes pure white from the scorching hot pain
and she loses all spirit, while Red Hair Reimu can only stand there,
petrified.

"Why... did this habben... to Deibu..., Wanded to dage it eajy mo..."

Even after suffering like this at the end, with her final words,
mother Reimu cannot recognise her own sins and, like her children
before her, dies. They're probably killing each other in the next
world. Red Hair Reimu, who was left behind in that state, sat there in
a daze until Mister came home.

'Yukkuris try and get rid of things they judge can't take it easy.
Things that can't take it easy differ from individual to individual,
but we can broadly categorise them as "Things which threaten their
lives" and "Things they find unpleasant". There's not need to say
anything more about the former, but as for the latter, there are many
different situations, each with its own remedy, so attention is
required. Yukkuris do not recognise variations of themselves as the
same species. We can see this when they are shown a yukkuri of the
same species but a little different and they become anxious. It is the
same as how yukkuri that lose their accessories are excluded, they
begin to feel anxious as if they too have lost their accessory.
Therefore, to remedy the habit of attacking each other, try to educate
them to try and lessen the anxiety. Also, yukkuris do not accept their
own faults. That is because they can not take it easy if they
recognise that they have done something wrong. For that reason, there
are many situations where they shift the responsibility, saying that
"I haven't done anything wrong, it's all her fault", for example. Let
us begin by making them recognise what that they have done. At this
time, restrain yourself from excessive punishment. Because they run
away from pain, any recognition of wrongdoing would just be lip
service and in her mind, she would not admit it as truth, Instead of
just arbitrarily torturing, first of all, try and change them to
recognise that if she does things like this, she cannot take it easy.
Please explain until she understands, that if she does something bad,
the means and the person who won't be able to take it easy. It is
patient work, but yukkuris without this basic discipline can easily
turn in to scum.
Whatever basics are needed, let us go on to train our yukkuris.

~Extract from "The Yukkuri Training and Badge Acquisition Manual" by
the New Yukkuri Badge Certification Association Publishings~

Waking up from this long reminiscing, Reimu noticed she was covered in
a cotton blanket. It seems she had fallen asleep in the midst of
remembering. When she looked at the clock, she saw it was eight in the
morning. Mister has already been gone a long time. As she was blinking
to get rid of the morning bleariness in her eyes, Reimu felt that her
face was stiff somehow.

(Yu, Reimu was crying in her sleep... Mister saw Reimu crying in her
sleep and gave Reimu this so she wouldn't wake up... Thank you,
mister...)

Looking at her tear stained face, Reimu was not brave at all, however
calm she may be. Reimu presumed that's what mister was considering.

Regarding the attack by the wild Reimu family, when mister examined
Reimu's bodily fluids which had caused mother Reimu to die in agony,
he informed Reimu of the harsh truth.

"Reimu... You probably won't be able to have children"

According to Mister , Reimu's filling is close to what is called
called broad bean chilli paste. Probably because it's made with beans
just like bean paste. However, it is much spicier than the broad bean
chilli paste on the market, almost to the degree that you could call
it chilli pepper paste. For that reason, all the bodily fluids ejected
from Reimu are tinged with that hotness. That was the cause of mother
Reimu's death. The problem is that all of her bodily fluids are like
that. Not just pee pee and poo poo, but sweat, tears, spit and
probably sperm bean paste as well. Rub-rub, lick-lick, and so on;
close relations between yukkuris mostly involve their bodies coming in
to contact with each other. That means, namely, that there are many
chances that sweat and spit will come in to contact with the other
yukkuri. This Reimu, composed of what is a strong poison to yukkuris,
cannot do any of those things. But that's not all. To get pregnant and
have children, it is necessary to refresh with a partner. It is not
just sperm bean paste that is emitted during refreshing. The
lubrication fluid secreted from the mamu-mamu, the sweating, the
saliva from the foreplay lick-lick. The bodily fluids of both
participants mixing together. That is refreshing. There is no way that
Reimu can do such a thing. Moreover, it is clear that any sperm bean
paste that comes in to contact with Reimu's filling will without
exception be destroyed. In short, Reimu cannot give birth, nor get
another pregnant. Just like that Reimu family, no, just like her own
parents who gave birth to her, she cannot take it easy with little
ones of her own. That anguish was deeper than any torture. When she
asked whether her genetic make up could be changed, Mister immediately
put it down with "I can't do that".

"Your genetic make-up is what it is because of my experiment, I mean,
my treatment. There's nothing I can do about it"

With this blunt assertion, Reimu's despair only became deeper. The
reason Reimu hasn't taken one step outside Mister 's house is not just
that she fears she will be persecuted just like with the wild family.
Supposing she had a sudden and unexpected meeting with a kind yukkuri
outside. She could refresh or even do rub rub with her unchangeable
body. She did not know whether making Mister take it easy could be
enough compensation for not being able to meet a mate.

Sometimes, Reimu remembers that family. Until they started killing
each other, that family looked like they were very close. It is a
family happiness that Reimu cannot possibly hope for. Every time,
Reimu cries. Not from fear, but from envy. 'Mister' understood that.
That must have been why he did not wake Reimu when she was crying in
her sleep. Reimu thanked Mister's kindness.

In the living room, Alice is swaying in the breeze from the air
conditioning on her stalk. The possibility that this Alice has a
different genetic make-up to Reimu is high. Because of that, lick-lick
and rub-rub have been forbidden. How will this child turn out, Reimu
wonders. Will she be a dangerous yukkuri that can kills others and can
only stay alive like Reimu? Or, will she be a yukkuri that can take it
easy with other yukkuris?

"Yu~♪ Yun yun yu~♪ Be born easy~♪"

While singing the very clumsy song she remembered from a children's
television program, Reimu wonders.
(Little one, be an easy child. Even if Reimu can't take it easy, you
should make everyone take it easy!)

Reimu will give what she has received from her parents and sisters to
this little one. And if, with that, this child can make someone else
take it easy, Reimu can take it easy to the highest degree. Alice
starts trembling. It is an omen that she's going to be born. Now, what
will we talk about first?
Thinking about such things, Reimu watches over Alice's birth easy.

===
Finally done. Reviews / corrections / suggestions / criticism welcome.

I'll start on the conclusion soon enough.

Tea

Jan 17, 2010, 10:01:06 AM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Woah, long story. It took quite a while, but given the length of the
story it was a good wait ;) and there's a conclusion!?

Anyway, first thoughts from reading this, the only issue that stands
out is that the sentence structure could use some work. They're often
quite long or very short. I'm not sure if that's due to how it was
originally written, though... anyway, it's not too big of an issue.
But it might be something you want to keep in mind.

All in all though, thanks for the effort and work you put into this!
I've wondered why there's not a whole lot of "unique" yukkuris similar
to curry Reimu around given the simplicity of making them (just stick
the stalks into spicy substance... and replace the ones that die), but
the explanation of different fillings hadn't occurred to me.

Nezumi

Jan 17, 2010, 1:03:29 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Fairly good job, but I noticed a few problems. I'll point out the ones
I can remember. I'm also inclined to believe, from the materials I've
read and seen, that the capacity to help others and be selfless is
merely rare in modern yukkuris, not extinct like the authr believes,
but that has nothing to do with you.

On Jan 16, 9:31 pm, Barbonymus <huw.eldia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 俺の慰めに、れいむは力無い笑いを浮かべる。
> Hearing my words of comfort, Reimu smiles weakly.

There's some Japanese left here. I'm not sure if it's an untranslated
line, or a left-over original of a line that was translated.

> Please explain until she understands, that if she does something bad,
> the means and the person who won't be able to take it easy.

This sentence is a bit awkward and difficult to follow. I think I got
it, but... yeah.

> "Your genetic make-up is what it is because of my experiment, I mean,
> my treatment. There's nothing I can do about it"
>

> outside. She could refresh or even do rub rub with her unchangeable
> body.

Pretty sure this should be "couldn't."

Barbonymus

Jan 17, 2010, 1:31:04 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Yeah it felt like there were some sentences that were too long or long-
winded while I was doing it. This is probably the longest thing I've
ever translated, I did it over many days so if it feels disjointed,
that's the reason.

The author likes to use the same phrases and words a lot. I'm not sure
whether that looks as stylistically bad in Japanese as in English, but
I tried to make some variations in the translation.

That Japanese line is the translated one. Reading it again and there
are some pretty awful sentences in there. I should probably edit it
better. Or just give up :|

Nezumi

Jan 17, 2010, 1:40:55 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Don't feel bad, and it's a bit soon to give up. I've seen more and
worse errors than this in official translations for things that are
actually being sold. You did quite well.

Poweryoga

Jan 17, 2010, 2:10:56 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Normally what I do is translate a big chunk in one day, proof read it
for long-winded sentences and double check consistency. If a phrase
works or if there's a nicer way of putting it, then I go ahead with
the americanized version. My earlier translations is also pretty long-
winded, as you can see way back in the archives. Don't worry too much
about style, because that's just what happens when you're
translating. It's up to the author to change his/her style, its not
the translator's job.

If you want to proofread the story feel free to post up a 2nd version
and I will delete this thread. Keep up the good work though!

Poweryoga

Jan 17, 2010, 2:28:34 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Also:

> > 俺の慰めに、れいむは力無い笑いを浮かべる。
> > Hearing my words of comfort, Reimu smiles weakly.

The missing part is a small description of the weak smile. Not much
lost there.

Tea

Jan 17, 2010, 2:31:42 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
If it's not something that's your best, I'm quite willing to proofread/
edit your future stories, if you need any help. That way you could
probably focus more on the translation instead, too. If you need help,
just send the draft to the email address I have here.

Barbonymus

Jan 17, 2010, 7:31:48 PM1/17/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Anyone who wants to edit it to be more coherent is welcome to do so
and post a new version. If no one does offers to do it, I'll do it
after I finish part two, but it'll be a while because I have some
things I need to do.

Also there were two lines I could not make any sense of, in context.
They were a few paragraphs up from the bottom and didn't seem to have
much impact on the story, but I'll post them in here.

今でこそこうして昔話にも出来るが、当時は自殺しなかったのが不思議な位の荒れようだった。
……いや、本当は今でも引き摺っている。

Poweryoga

Jan 19, 2010, 1:31:24 PM1/19/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Finished reading this a second time and I found that the story flowed
nicely for the vast majority of the time. There's a few tiny errors
here and there but it didn't really detract from the reading
experience.

As for the 2 lines of moonspeak roughly translates to

speaking of these old tales, I still think it's incredible that
(Reimu) hasn't killed herself yet. Well... it just means I'm still
supporting her (now).

I don't think it detracts from the story much, but it just adds
character to spicy Reimu.

-yoga

Yukkuri Spark

Jan 21, 2010, 12:52:56 AM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Amazing story. I predict this going a few ways.

Bad End 1: Spicy Reimu and Coffee Alice accidentally kill each other
because they still can't touch. They may accidentally do something
like that after they bond for a bit and forget that they shouldn't.
Rub-rub or sex and they die.
Bad End 2: Alice turns out to be a rapist, and they die for the same
reason as above.
Bad End 3: They find out about Anon's experimenting, get caught, and
bad things happen.
Bad End 4: Alice and Reimu have kids, but they still can't touch each
other. They can't rub with their other parent or their sisters, and
die when they try. They live in agony because they can't bond
properly. (It must suck. "I like you, and I want to hug you, but we
both die if we touch")
Bad End 5: They have hyper-resistant mutant kids and Anon sells them
to the Factory.

So many bad ends. Being on OYP seriously taints my state of mind when
thinking about Yukkuris. Well, get the worst out of the way first.

Neutral End: Alice is born and they become friends forever. Anon turns
out to be a pretty decent guy and the experiments are purely out of
curiosity. He took the stalk from a rape victim anyway.

Good End 1: Alice and Reimu have adorable super-resistant mutant
babies.
Good End 2: .......I'm pretty sure I had one more idea for a good end
other than "Reimu has company now."

Tea

Jan 21, 2010, 6:58:15 AM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Or not, seeing as this doesn't seem to be that kind of story where lol
whoops bad end for u ololo.

Also, you mean Good End 5: They have hyper-resistant mutant kids and
Anon sells them
to a Factory.

Nezumi

Jan 21, 2010, 9:53:33 AM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Not sure how that counts as a good end. It might if -- despite the
dark side to it -- it advanced yukkuri knowledge somehow, but from
what I've seen Factory "experiments" rarely accomplish anything except
torturing and killing yukkuris.

Also, I rather like the story. Response to the original mother was a
bit disproportionate... but the second set of home invaders brought it
on themselves. Other than that, Anon seems to be relatively decent in
treatment of yukkuris -- he's doing legitimate experiments for
knowledge, and taking good care of his mutant Reimu -- and it treats
yukkuris sympathetically rather than just as objects for abuse.

Poweryoga

Jan 21, 2010, 12:04:06 PM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Why disproportionate? I'd be pretty pissed if stupid yukkuris broke
my window, those can cost a fortune to replace depending on the size.
And the mess?

The only justice you can get on dirtbag yukkuris is to kill it, and
this guy didn't do that much either. Most he did was tape up Reimu
and stick her stalk in tobasco sauce and let her off herself later.
Marisa was a swift kill.

If anything, I'd say the "legitimate" experiments are more sadistic.

Nezumi

Jan 21, 2010, 12:30:36 PM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Oh, I agree that quickly killing the Marisa was reasonable under the
circumstances, if not how I'd have handled the situation -- I'd have
trouble bringing myself to knowingly kill a spider that was
problematic in my house, and they're not even sapient beings, so I
doubt I could kill a yukkuri rather than just tossing it back outside.
However, taping the Reimu to the floor and letting it slowly starve to
death seems excessively cruel to me, when you could just smash it.
Then again, the Super-Spicy Reimu wouldn't have grown up the way she
did if the anon had taken that route, so it was ultimately necessary
to the narrative.

As for the experiments... they're killing non-sapient, unborn yukkuris
for the sake of advancing knowledge of yukkuris and finding a
potential playmate for the Super-Spicy Reimu. That seems fair to me,
but I may just have an odd view of things.

Nezumi

Jan 21, 2010, 1:03:30 PM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I have a feeling I'm going to have to defend my characterization of
the unborn yukkuris as "non-sapient", so I'm getting that out in
advance. We do get the see the "though process" of the unborn Reimu,
but she's very near to birth, and even then, is capable of little more
than a low-level instinctual response on the level of "angry voice
saying mean things = bad, dangerous" -- it's certainly rendered
eloquently for an instinctual response, but that's what it boils down
to, and we may be able to dismiss the more cogent wording as artistic
license. We don't see her performing any deeper reasoning than that
until she's born.

Tea

Jan 21, 2010, 5:44:48 PM1/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
> Not sure how that counts as a good end
> torturing and killing yukkuris

> Also, I rather like the story. Response to the original mother was a
> bit disproportionate... but the second set of home invaders brought it
> on themselves.

Not disproportionate at all. Plus they're perfect stressballs, so why
not torment them? There's no fun in just smashing it. And what
Poweryoga said reminds me, I worked out what an average home invasion
would cost. Let's take a look.

Broken windows. Cost to replace pet unit: £200+.
Ransacked kitchen, groceries, damaged appliances: £100-400+.
Destroyed electrics e.g. TV: £100-1000+.
Destroyed furniture (taking one destroyed sofa into account): £400+
Destroyed misc. objects e.g. books, CDs DVDs: £50+
Being called inferior and ordered about by stupid, annoying sapient
beings that cause the most reasonable people to go mad: +Rage.

And add the cleaning bill or the trouble of doing it on top. Yeah, I'd
be pissed.

>I'd have trouble bringing myself to knowingly kill a spider that was problematic in my house, and they're not even sapient beings

Jesus fucking christ.

Yukkuri Spark

Jan 22, 2010, 3:33:00 AM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
This looks like it might turn out to be another debate between Nezumi
vs. everyone else (mostly Tea for being FAR on the other extreme of
Yukkuri sympathy). Don't really respond to me, but I just want to
throw in my opinion say that I lean slightly towards Nezumi's state of
mind and I stay the hell away from either extreme. Extremists tend to
be crazy.

Arbitrary and random torture/killing is not a good end at all in any
way (what the hell is wrong with you?) They do not exist as
stressballs, as I see them as higher than bugs and probably a bit
lower than dogs/cats. Most factory "experiments" don't actually
achieve more than birth-killing or madness for no good reason. Killing
home invaders and non-convertible assholes is perfectly fine (they
sure as hell better not have messed up my Xbox. I actually paid for
that with my own money).

I absolutely have no hesitation in killing bugs in real life (what the
hell is wrong with you?) other than the fact that I think that getting
bug guts on me is disgusting. I stay the hell away from bees because
they can actually fight back (unsure of allergic status, but my
brother is)

Poweryoga

Jan 22, 2010, 1:38:24 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I have problems killing spiders as well, but only because they're
beneficial bugs since they eat other little insects like flies, gnats,
fruit flies, etc. House centipedes are a different story though. The
big ones are terrifying. :p Especially when you crush one of those
big ones and it's super crunchy.

Although the question of sapience in unborn yukkuris can differ vastly
between authors and artists. Looking back on the OYP collection, many
artists have sapient koyukkuris on the stalk, while others have them
as little sleeping balls that don't react to anything else. So it
depends on the author. Some have talking sapient koyukkuris that can
see and feel but can't talk back, others CAN talk back, while others
just respond to basic stimuli like poking and prodding. Again, it
depends on yours, and the author's perspective.

Also for the factory "experiments", I've read quite a few interesting
ones. I'll look up the general premise of a few and post them up here
later to see which ones look the most interesting.

Toawa

Jan 22, 2010, 2:39:27 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Yeah, I always try to catch spiders live and release them outdoors...
Unless they're brown recluses. Those get crushed with extreme prejudice.

I definately look forward to any premises you can post; I love factory
stories. (One of my future series will be one of illustrating some
factory processes, either in a kind of How's It Made kind of way, like
how they make those touch-up sheets that are in the Yun-Yah castration
kit, or just a general conveyor situation ala Looney Toons.)

Tea

Jan 22, 2010, 5:56:04 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I was actually working on a series of factory stories, focusing on the
operation of a factory owned by a large company such as Yun-Yah (seems
like the most popular corporation in comics). There'd be one,
overarching story, which explains the facilities/logistics of a
factory- kind of like a guided tour- followed by several smaller ones.
Such as the breeding of pet yukkuris, hybridisation labs, and
behaviour labs in which dangerous yukkuris are tamed to become
suitable for mass breeding. Then there'd be the more run of the mill
stuff, such as the creation of yukkuri food products, etc. Alas, I got
sidetracked by a sudden work increase and then got further sidetracked
by coming up with the concept of the yukkuri battler game. I need to
get back to it...

I'd be very interested to see your take on a factory story, Toawa...
perhaps we could even give each other some ideas, heh.

Moeman

Jan 22, 2010, 8:23:25 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Fridge logic just kicked in. Meilings are naturally spicy. But no idea
how well established that is, the wiki tends to be quite dubious.

Barbonymus

Jan 22, 2010, 8:25:45 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Here's the prologue of part two as a preview of sorts:

In the living room of a detached four bedroom house, a cushion has
been placed at the window in the best place from which to catch the
sun. Encamped on that cushion, a baby yukkuri is complaining at nobody
in particular in its childish way.

"Awice shouldn't be made cho watch the houshe! She'sh city shect! ...
Gu-lp Gu-lp, yu?"

Alice became thirsty while complaining, so she sucked at the straw
thrust in to the mug net to her, but a frown quickly flashed across
her face.

".... Hmph! It'sh all gone!"

In a huff, she started pushing a small pot on the ground towards the
mug. Just as she'd jumped on top of the pot, a modified adult Reimu
ran up to her.

"What are you doing little ooooone!? That's dangerouuuuuus!"
"... Awice ish already shplendidly city shect! I know how to use the
pot!"

With a face as red as her hair, Reimu raises her voice to admonish the
protesting alice.

"Little one is too small to use the pot! If an accident happened,
little one would die! If that happened, how could you face your
family? At least wait until your big enough!"
"... I don'ch care about that! And don't treat Awice like a child!"
"Why would you say thaaaaat? Little one is still a little one!
Understand that, okay!?"

Even with tears in her eyes from Alice's defiance, Reimu patiently
instructs her. On the other hand, Alice, upset at being treated like a
child, ignores Reimu's preaching.

The truth is that these two, even though they live together, are not a
mother and daughter, nor sisters, but completely unrelated. Thanks to
Reimu's genetic make-up, she cannot have children, so she'd have liked
to think that this immature Alice could be her own child. The Alice in
question, however, does not think very agreeably of this meddlesome
Reimu. Be that as it may, they live in the same house and even this
immature Alice can understand that discord between them would not be a
good thing. so she keeps her feelings to herself.

"... Fine, undershtood. But make another cup for me"
"Yun, I'm happy you understand! Right then, leave it to Reimu!"

Alice eventually gave in and it is settled. It always end up like
this. Having skilfully mastered the use of the pot with her tongue,
Reimu fills the mug with a steaming amber-coloured liquid. Watching
this, Alice thinks to herself.

She herself, Alice, is a beautiful 'city sect' yukkuri. With her
snappy, brightly coloured hair band and her brown hair that was so
deep you'd think it was black, Alice's beauty positively shines. A
faint, mellow smell rises from her body, which is very 'city sect' and
suits her splendidly. She may complain, but this house itself isn't
bad. She likes watching the children's programmes on the television
and the building blocks and slide are fun to play with. She thinks the
nagging person that lives with her is 'annoying', but she doesn't
really dislike her. In that case, what is this dissatisfaction she is
feeling? The answer to that is...

(Why ishn't there a Mawisha I can refresh with here!?)

... That this Alice was born to be a raper.

[Super-Spicy Reimu and Coffee Alice: Part Two]

===
Thoughts, etc?

Toawa

Jan 22, 2010, 8:41:49 PM1/22/10
Tea wrote:
> I'd be very interested to see your take on a factory story, Toawa...
> perhaps we could even give each other some ideas, heh.

Well, don't say you didn't ask... ;)

This is completely off the cuff, so take it for what it's worth.

<return from commercial break, to a scene showing off various sizes of
yukkuri skin sheets>

You've seen them in yukkuri shops everywhere; the pads of yukkuri skin
which are so important for the care of your pet yukkuri, whether for
patching up injuries on an overly-rambunctious koyukkuri, to the all
important final step of any yukkuri surgical procedure. This week on
How It's Produced, we'll visit Yun-Yah's yukkuri product production
facility, to see how they make Yukkuri-Aid yukkuri patching sheets.

<Scene shift: A breeding warehouse. The floor is lined with rows of
Reimus, secured to the floor with straps. In front of them is a long
trough with a conveyor belt, to catch koyukkuri as they are born out of
the Reimus' mamumamu. Some workers can be seen in the background,
wheeling around carts with stacked cages. Most of the cages contain
newborn koyukkuri, but the occasional replacement Reimu or breeding
Alice can also be spotted.>

"Yuuuu! I'm bweing bown eajy!"

As with all yukkuri products, yukkuri patching sheets start with live
yukkuri. This breeding warehouse feeds lines for several products.
These Reimus work hard every day, producing the thousands of koyukkuri
needed every week

<Scene shift: A sorting station. Several employees stand at a sorting
table. The cages of yukkuri move past on rollers, and workers take the
koyukkuri from their cages and toss them down various chutes to their
destinies.>

"Itsch like fwying in the shky!"

Here we have a sorting station. This particular station is a second
wave station; it handles the koyukkuri that were left after the first
stage of sorting, which both screens for both high quality koyukkuri
destined to become pets, and dead or dying koyukkuri destined to become
food. This station sorts out yukkuri to be used in various products.

When it comes to producing yukkuri sheets, the best koyukkuri are the
biggest ones.

<Scene shift: The puff-puff room>

"Hewwo mishter! Gimme shweet-shweetsh!"

After sorting and a brief trip through the production plant's pneumatic
yukkuri transport system, the future yukkuri-sheet bearers arrive at the
stretching room, also known as the "Puff-Puff" room. Here, workers take
advantage of the yukkuri's natural ability to Puff-Puff to help increase
the total skin area.

<The worker takes a newly arrived koyukkuri, shaves it, and puts it into
a box. He then shoves a tube into its mouth and secures it with
quick-setting glue. He pushes a button, and the koyukkuri starts to
inflate.>
"Yuwaaaaah! Give back Deibu's wibbon!!!"

The worker first removes the koyukkuri's accessory and hair, to be used
in other products. He then inserts the feeding tube and secures it, and
places the koyukkuri into a holding box. The tube provides both food
and water to the koyukkuri, as well as the air needed to stretch it
out. It will remain like this for the next two weeks.

<Scene shift: The cutting room>
"Id hurrrrds!"

After stretching, the koyukkuri is detached from the feeding tube. Now
all that remains is to remove the skin. First, a mixture of vegetable
and orange oil is injected; to separate the outer skin from the inner
paste. The orange oil will help to protect the skin while it is being
packaged. Finally, the skin is removed with a few quick slices. The
skin is inspected for residual bean paste before being sent on to packaging.

Did you know? The average koyukkuri can be converted into 15 yukkuri
skin sheets. How It's Produced will return in a few moments with an
exploration into the production of Gokkuri yukkuri drink.

Nezumi

Jan 22, 2010, 9:08:51 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Okay, I think I'm getting desensitized to yukkuri abuse. The only
thing that really bothers me there is the fridge logic: Yukkuri skin
is just manjuu dough. At least one comic I know of has an anon
performing medical treatment on yukkuris using manjuu dough. Why do
you need to skin a yukkuri for yukkuri skin grafts? Then again, it
being pointless, impractical, and seemingly serving the sole purpose
of hurting and killing yukkuris hasn't stopped the factory from doing
anything before, so maybe there isn't fridge logic, after all.

On Jan 22, 6:41 pm, Toawa <pap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A lotta buncha words

Yukkuri Spark

Jan 22, 2010, 9:59:22 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Bad ending imminent. Alice did in fact turn out to be a rapist. Hope
Spicy Reimu comes out of this one okay.

Toawa

Jan 22, 2010, 10:08:36 PM1/22/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Well, logic or not, the skin patches aren't without precedent; #12165.

Also, this is a tamer method than my original idea, which would have had
the worker place four hooks into the koyukkuri and stretch it out that
way over the course of two weeks...

Tea

Jan 23, 2010, 9:36:54 AM1/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
There's also the fact that yukkuris are illogical in the first
place... and that pretty much everyone has their own idea on how stuff
should work. A great short story though Toawa, I think an excellent
mini-series of informative shorts could be made out of this. It's
given me the encouragement to try and flex my writing muscles.
Although we should keep that to a new thread.

Back to the story now, this turn of events will be interesting. Hope
the author handles it well.

Isra

Jan 23, 2010, 9:48:41 AM1/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
There a picture in OYP depicting a Meiling eating habanero chili
peppers. It's a pity I can't put the link, the site is down, so I'll
put a similar picture I found in Yukkuri Futaba Tracker
http://yukkuri-futaba.sakura.ne.jp/published/src/1246585117752.png

Thor_21

Jan 23, 2010, 12:17:35 PM1/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
wow... i like that alice's personality
Message has been deleted

Barbonymus

Feb 20, 2010, 1:37:28 AM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Just in case you thought I'd stopped, here's some more. Almost half-
way through. This bit has a natural break. More later.

===

Alice's first memory is from directly before she was born. She
remembers hearing a lullaby.

(Thish shong can chake ich eajy! Awice will give the shinger her city
shect love!)

When yukkuris are made from the central bean paste, the mother's bean
paste and the father's sperm bean paste mix together and the side with
the biggest ratio decides which type the baby will be. Alice was
given life as the child of a raper. It depends on the individual, but
rapers usually emit more sperm bean paste than normal, so the
resulting children tend to become rapists themselves.

(Acccept Awice's city shect love! Ich will definitely give you
happinessh!)

If the stalk were still attached to the parent's head, the bad
feelings towards the rapist might neutralise this tendency, but this
Alice's stalk was removed straight after the rape, so she did not
inherit the majority of her mother's bean paste. And so, with these
raper instincts not corrected in any way, Alice was born.

"Chake ich eajy!"
"Take it easy, little one!"

Her first greeting was immediately answered. Alice noticed that it was
the same voice that sang her lullabies and looked at what was in front
of her. It was a Reimu with vivid red hair.

"Yu~! A very easy little one!"
"... Yu?"

Alice's parent was a Marisa. Of course, there was no way she could
have known that, but an out of place feeling told her that Reimu was
not her mother.

"... Big shish, who are you? Where are Awice's myamya and pyapya?"
"Take it easy. Reimu is Reimu! This is Reimu and Mister's easy place.
Little one was ill and little one's mother asked mister to cure you so
he did"

She did not really understand, but what Alice did know was that the
Reimu in front of her was not her parent. Just then, carnal desire
flared up in Alice's bean paste. An urge was pushing up from the
depths of Alice's body and her immature penipeni became erect.

(A Mawisha would have been better as my firsht, but thish ish fine!
Awice will give her city shect love! Nhooooooooo!)

In accordance with her raper instincts that told her that this was a
convenient situation, Alice went to approach red hair Reimu with the
intent of refreshing with her.

"Stop! Don't come any closer!"
"Yu!?"

Reimu's raised voice put a stop to that plan. Seeing that Alice was
confused and surprised, Reimu started to quietly tell her about their
situation.

How their parents were suffering from an epidemic that affects
pregnant yukkuris and that this illness was incurable and fatal. How
the fatality rate for children conceived during this illness was 98%.
How Reimu and Alice were among the two percent for whom a treatment is
successful.

"Reimu's big sisters all died from the illness... Little one's parents
all went to 'the factory' to save you, little one..."

How the owner of this house, 'Mister', had given medical treatment to
Reimu and Alice and saved their lives. But in exchange for that, they
now had to bear an enormous handicap.

"Reimu's mister bean paste is spicy. So spicy that it will kill other
yukkuris"
"Yuuuuuuuuuuuu!?"

That dreadful handicap was that they had become "Yukkuris that can't
take it easy". Reimu, far apart from normal yukkuris in appearance and
filling could never come in to contact with other yukkuris.

"So, I'm sorry, little one. Reimu can't do rub-rub or lick-lick, nor
receive them herself"
"Yuu..."

It seems that Alice has a different genetic make-up to Reimu, but
until Mister did a diagnosis, they would not know what kind of yukkuri
she is. If her make-up ran counter to Reimu's, there was a possibility
that doing rub-rub could cause serious damage to both of them. She
couldn't carelessly let Alice come close to her. Making sure not to
get any saliva on to it, Reimu carefully pulls the stalk out of the
mug and starts beating it with a rolling pin. While doing that, she
make sure that Alice understands.

"... It'll be night time before mister comes back. Then he'll take a
look at you, little one. Until then, don't come close to Reimu."
"... Undershtood eajy"

While munch-munching on the faintly sweet smelling stalk, Alice
denotes that she understands what Reimu has said, for now. Alice types
are naturally a very wise yukkuri type. Although they have their
vices, which are influenced by what they value to be 'city sect'; in
intelligence, they rank second only to Patchouli. Furthermore, when
they are told that they will die if they refresh, they can exert
enough self-control not to force themselves on others.

Nevertheless, once they get the urge to breed, they are still rapers
and must refresh by all means or they can't take it easy. Alice,
having finished the first meal of her yu-life, then tries to go
outside to go and find her yet unseen 'honey', but again, Reimu stops
her.

"... Where are you going, little one?"
"Outshide! Awice ish city shect, sho she'sh going for an after dinner
walk!"

"No! Absolutely not! You can't go outside! Pufffffff!"
"Yubiiiiiiiiiii!?"

Alice's desires vanish at the force of having the first 'puff!' of her
life directed at her. Had Reimu followed up on it and not come to her
senses at seeing Alice trembling in terror, Alice's yu-life might have
ended right there.

"... I'm sorry, little one. But little one must not go outside.
Outside is really un-easy, so it's dangerous unless you go out with
Reimu and Mister. Understand easy"
"Yukku... Wah... Undershtood eajy..."

Alice, definitely sensing that it was dangerous, even though Reimu had
not said how it was un-easy, Alice accepts her persuasion, sobbing.
Reimu watched Alice, filled with complex feelings. Alice was too young
for Reimu to explain the reason, namely that, to normal yukkuris, they
were a foreign substance and an object of elimination. There was no
way she could imagine the strong rejection they would get from other
yukkuris. Had she just nonchalantly gone out for a walk, she would
probably have been killed no sooner than she'd met a wild yukkuri.
Well, killing a yukkuri is a grave sin, so they might not have killed
her but kept her alive in a living hell. At any rate, there was no
doubt that she couldn't take it easy out there. However, telling the
young Alice that would have been dangerous. If she knew that her whole
life would be un-easy, it was possible that she could have died from
shock. If she knew, she couldn't take it easy, but even when she
doesn't know she can't take it easy. Damned if she is, damned if she
isn't; as it were... Reimu chose to postpone the problem of 'Not
telling her the truth and not letting her out of the house'.

(Yuu... Reimu will shelter little one in the house, at least until she
isn't a baby any more...)

That family that had ostracised Reimu before, if they were what normal
yukkuris were like then there's no doubt that Alice would be targeted.
Reimu couldn't let Alice go through the same trauma that that incident
had left in her heart. That was the reason she had shown Alice the
first Puff! of her life.

"I'm sorry, little one... Be easy by Reimu's song, at least. Yu~♪
Yunyunyu~♪ Take it easy~♪"

Reimu sang. She sang to make up for how she couldn't return the rub-
rub that Alice had innocently wanted from her. At first, Alice seemed
like she wasn't interested, but as the song went on her body gradually
started to rock and in the end they were singing together.

"Yu~♪ Yu~♪ Yunyunyu~♪ Take it easy~♪" "Chake ich eajy~♪"

Reimu sang at the top of her voice, holding back the tears from a
flood of emotions. This was the kind of familial happiness she could
only dream of before.

'Mister' came home after midnight, as usual. Reimu promptly reported
Alice's birth to him.

"Welcome home easy! The baby was born!"
"Ah, born at last, eh? Well, let me see"

Alice, who was hiding behind Reimu, shrinking back from seeing her
first human, was pushed forward.

"Ch... Chake ich eajy!"
"Yeah, easy, little one. ... It's a little sudden, but I'm going to
have to examine your filling"
"Yu!?"

Alice's eyes darted about in confusion at what Mister had said without
warning, while Mister took out the syringe from an insect collecting
kit he had put there earlier. Seeing the momentary flash of light from
the sharp tip of the needle, Alice, who had been standing completely
still, came back to her senses. She started to act violently.

"Nooooooooooo! Awice doeshn't wanch cho diiiiiiie!"
"It's okay, little one! It will only hurt a little bit!"
"I don'dch wandch doooooooooo!"
"Shut up! Hey, Reimu, hold her down! Let's get it over with now!"

Reimu's coaxing had made Alice even more afraid and she tried to
escape, but Reimu held her down and Mister pierced her with the
syringe. While comforting Alice, who was bawling even more, saying
"It's okay! It'll be over soon", Reimu lessened the weight she was
putting on her. As soon as quite a small amount of something black was
drawn in to the syringe, he immediately pulled the needle out. After
Mister smeared some water mixed with wheat flower on the wound and
wrapped a towel around her in place of a bandage, Alice was completely
limp.

"Mister, the little one..."
"Don't worry. She's just cried herself to sleep. ... Probably."

While Reimu was fretting over the exhausted Alice, Mister tastes the
contents of the syringe. It looks black, but is actually a deep shade
of brown. It tastes bitter, with no hit of sweetness whatsoever.

(Coffee cream? Or is it coffee jelly?)

It seems to be jelly, judging by its wobbly texture and its fairly
high viscosity. And yet it is completely sugarless. Whatever, that's
to be expected.

"Hmm.. Hey, Reimu. Could the little one eat her stalk?"
"She ate it! Reimu made it soft with mister rolling pin just like
mister said!"

Reimu said that and took out the piece of stalk she'd kept aside.
Mister tears off a piece and holds it up to his nose and a smell of
coffee extends out to tickle his nasal cavity.
Again making sure Reimu couldn't see, he puts it in his mouth. As he
had imagined, it tasted of black coffee.

"... OK, I think I've got it. Like I thought, it looks like she's got
a different make-up to you, Reimu"
"... So she can't do rub-rub with Reimu?"

Reimu asks with a timid voice. Mister answers with a bitter smile.

"... Looks like it. But it'd probably be dangerous for you, too. You
can't eat bitter things, right?"
"... Mister bitter-bitter can't take it easy..."
"The little one's filling seems to be bitter. She can probably only
eat bitter things"
"Yu!?"

It is not just spicy things which are hazardous to yukkuris. Bitter
things, sour things, astringent things and so on are all poison. Just
like Reimu is made up of something spicy, it seems that Alice is
filling is composed of something bitter. That is to say, Alice, just
by living, is a dangerous creature that will kill yukkuris.

"Well, that's how it is. Take good care of each other"
"Understood easy..."

That night, Reimu could not sleep. On top of her spread out cushion,
Reimu gazed at Alice, wrapped up in a towel and thought of the future.
About how difficult it will be to tell her about her un-easy life and
how Alice must come to terms with it. A mountain of problems.

(... But I want the little one to take it easy)

Although the journey may be tough, that is what Reimu desires. Her
mind is made up. She will do her best for Alice's sake. Do her best to
pay back, even a little, what she was given by her parents and
sisters. Even with this determination, thinking about the future fills
Reimu with melancholy after all. Every time she became discouraged,
she cheered herself up again. Reimu and Alice's first night together
wore on in this fashion.

Starting the next day, Reimu began to teach the 'rules of the house'
to Alice. Like the fact that this house belongs to 'Mister', so they
were freeloaders. How they were free to use the things in the house,
but they mustn't make a mess or break anything. How she must never
never eat Reimu's food or water. How she couldn't go outside by
herself. How to use the "Mister beeps" and how to read letters and
numbers. Getting the newspaper and postal items. Reimu's education
included a lot of topics. There were a lot of things that Alice was
too young to understand, but Reimu patiently kept teaching her. While
it may be true that most women who are obsessed with educating their
children restrain them excessively, Alice was quite free to do as she
pleased. The only thing that was by all means forbidden was going
outside, but by and large it might have been fair to say that she was
the ideal mother figure. Except for one thing, which was the fact that
she couldn't remedy Alice's raper instincts.

(Yufuu... Can'ch bear ich... Wanch cho refresh quick...)

Reimu did not know that Alice was a raper. No, she didn't even know
that there were such things as rapers. That was because she had been
sheltered from the outside world as soon as she'd been born, so she'd
had no chance to know about them. On the other hand, Alice,
disregarding her real feelings, did not show any hint of being a raper
on the outside, so Reimu, not to mention Mister, could not recognise
that Alice was a raper. This does not necessarily mean that her raper
trait has been remedied. Rather, it has become worse.

(Jusht waich, everyooone! Awice will give you all her city shect
loooove!)

When she herself was so 'city sect' there was not a yukkuri in the
world that wouldn't fall in love with her. Alice had such self
confidence. And after she gives away her 'city sect' love, every
yukkuri will be happy. Alice believed that.

(When Awice becomesh an adultch, she can go outshide! Be patientch
unchil then!)

At any rate, she wants to become an adult quickly. The reason being
that she can go outside as soon as she does. While sipping at her
favourite drink, which gave off the same smell as she did, Alice
earnestly waited for the day when she'd become an adult.

If your yukkuri becomes a raper, or is showing signs of becoming one,
please castrate it immediately. Rapers interpret everything around
them as being there for their own conveniences. Because of this,
correcting them via training is effectively impossible. After being
castrated, the yukkuri will recover from the frenzied state which was
caused by its sexual excitement. Then, by a process of inductive
thinking, you should set it straight by telling it what it did was
wrong. Individuals who do not go back to normal after being castrated,
or do not accept the fact that they have been castrated and hurl abuse
at you, have a genetic make-up which is 100% raper. Please disose of
them. Also, it has been confirmed that children born as the product of
a rape have a high probability of becoming rapers themselves,
therefore caution is necessary. However, there have been some examples
where the children of rapers reject the idea of being a raper and do
not even do regular refreshing. More details can be found in the
appendix "Special examples: Rapers" at the end of the book. The
castration process will be explained in the next section. The raper
onset happens quickly, so it is easy for both yukkuri and owner to
fall in to a panic. Try to deal with it calmly, using accurate
knowledge and information.

~Extract from "The Yukkuri Training and Badge Acquisition Manual" by
the New Yukkuri Badge Certification Association Publishings~

One month has passed since Alice was born. She no longer speaks with a
baby yukkuri slur, and has grown into a ko-yukkuri but, as ever, she
is not allowed to go outside. Mister is out every day, and asking
Reimu is out of the question. Alice's frustration is almost at its
limit.

"Do you really want to go outside that badly, little one?"

One day, when Reimu had asked her that, Alice responded immediately
with a yes. Reimu hesitated for a little, but before long she sighed
and said to Alice.

"... Understood. This Sunday, I'll ask Mister if he'll take us
outside"

Those were the words that Alice had been waiting for. Now she can
finally refresh. Holding herself back from dancing wildly at the
prospect of giving her 'city sect' love to many yukkuris, Alice thanks
Reimu.

"Yuwaai! Thanks, big sis!"
"However! You mustn't go to where Reimu and Mister can't see!"
"Understood easy!"

That didn't matter. What was important was that she would be let
outside. Alice kept waiting for the day where she could go outside,
each moment feeling like an eternity.

"Mister, there's something I want to ask you..."

When I came home after midnight, as usual, out of nowhere Reimu meekly
proposed an idea to me. It seems that Alice is saying that she wants
to go outside, no matter what. Until now she has been restraining
herself, somehow, but it looks like she cannot wait any longer.

"Hm? You did tell her why she couldn't go out, right?"
"Yes. But she will understand better if she experiences it herself,
instead of just me telling her"

In short, making her understand how she and Reimu would be thought of
by other yukkuris through experience. This isn't like Reimu. A very
drastic measure, but it will probably be very effective.

"... I know it's dangerous, but it won't be good for Alice as it is.
So..."
"... Fine. Is next Sunday OK?"

I was tired, so I wanted to stop talking and go to sleep, so I granted
Reimu's request. Reimu looked apologetic. To be honest, she looked as
if she was going to run off.

"... I'm sorry, Mister"
"There's no need to apologise. So, are we done? If I don't get to
sleep soon, I'll feel terrible tomorrow"
"Yun, good night"
"G'night"

I watched Reimu heading for her bed, casting an odd shadow behind her,
then slipped into my own futon. It'll be busy again tomorrow. Better
fall asleep quick...

Coloris

Feb 20, 2010, 8:35:44 AM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
awesome, cant wait for the rest ^^

> Again ...
>
> Erfahren Sie mehr »

Tea

Feb 20, 2010, 9:02:16 AM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks, Barb.

Poweryoga

Feb 20, 2010, 11:46:23 AM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I think it depends on whether you are a capable baker.

While its not particularly hard to make manjuu dough, (or dough in
general) it does take a certain degree of skill to make it good
quality. It's hard work to knead the dough (depending on the
consistency you want) and requires quite a lot of time and a big work
sutface. Not to mention there's additional expenditure in terms of
buying flour. Good dough requires at least 2 different kinds of flour
for a good mixture between elasticity and malleability. Also when you
make dough yourself, the result isn't consistent. Depending on the
day you need to add extra water or less water, and it frankly takes
quite a bit of experience to produce consistent results. A yukkuri
skin, while it's "just dough", is probably fairly consistent. If you
have a readily accessible and available source of yukkuris, it might
just be easier to tear off the skin and save it for later.

Message has been deleted

Poweryoga

Feb 20, 2010, 11:48:41 AM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Also, thanks for the new update. :)

Coloris

Feb 20, 2010, 2:56:55 PM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
i wondered, since meiling types are considered to be spicy too, would
that hinder reimu to exchange rub-rubs with them ?

Toawa

Feb 20, 2010, 3:39:54 PM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The spiciness of Meilings are in dispute, though they have been depicted
enjoying spicy foods, so they still might be able to handle it. OTOH,
they are also rarer, and tend to sleep a lot, so I'm not sure how much
use they would be...

Yukkuri Spark

Feb 20, 2010, 8:43:42 PM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thanks for translating another part. I see a small plot hole though.
How can Reimu hold Alice down by putting her weight on her, then be
told later that they can't touch at all?

Toawa

Feb 20, 2010, 8:47:34 PM2/20/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Well, Reimu can be *told* anything (as has already been
demonstrated)... It's not unreasonable to think that their bean-paste
brains can't realize that the outcome of their actions directly
contradict what they've been told. (This is not a shortcoming limited
to yukkuri...) OTOH, the author might have just forgotten, as you said...

Moisés

Feb 21, 2010, 6:30:26 AM2/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

It can be just an error from the author, but it can be also as Toawa
said, the Spicy Reimu didn`t noticing the contradiction: from the
story so far there is not evidence that Reimu's skin is dangerous (but
her bean paste and pee-pee), so it is possible that all the don't rub-
rub thing was anon mindfucking (sigh, I was so moved by her devotion,
then realized she is wasting it in the wrong person as I remembered
how is anon messing around).

Thanks for the translation!

-PTC

Barbonymus

Feb 21, 2010, 2:22:02 PM2/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The term used is 押さえ which is "push down on, hold back, restrain,
etc." Didn't notice the possible plot hole as I was translating, but
even now I can't think of how she could have stopped her any other
way.

Coloris

Feb 21, 2010, 3:53:56 PM2/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
well, if you had used "restrained her" it could, for example, be with
that rolling pin or anything else. just an idea ^^

Barbonymus

Feb 21, 2010, 5:59:04 PM2/21/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Maybe you're right. Anyway, here's some more. Stay tuned for the
exciting conclusion.

===

"... Here are the top stories this Sunday. A large clan of yukkuris
was discovered to have been wiped out this morning. This clan
contained a Dos. A spokesman from the yukkuri factory said that
according to their investigation, the yukkuris in question were all
blackened with stalks growing out of..."

Ignoring the news on the television, Alice was only concerned with
getting ready. Mister's brush is smoothly passing through her
braggable silky brown hair. She checked in the mirror countless times
to makes sure there was nothing out of place. After nearly half an
hour of this, she was ready to go.

"I'm ready, mister!"
"OK then, let's go. Come on, in here"

She goes into a carry-case that Mister had ordered especially for
today. Reimu's case is red and Alice's is cream-coloured.

"I'd have liked to have gotten a black or dark brown one", said
Mister, but Alice did not mind at all. What was important was that she
could finally go outside. Even if that just meant going to the nearby
park, that would be enough for Alice.

"Yu~♪ It's like I'm flying in the sky~♪"
"Little one, be quiet!"

As for Reimu, she was happy because of the floating sensation she got
from being carried in the case. The group finally arrived at their
destination.

"Hey, we're here"

The doors of the carry cases are slowly opened. Momentarily dazzled by
the sunlight streaming in to her eyes, but as she grows accustomed to
it, Alice's eyes start to shine by themselves all the more. The air
conditioner at home could not compare with the freshness of the wind
blowing over her. It felt very pleasant. The spread before her like a
sea looked very soft, again different to the carpet at home. Here and
there are play equipment she has never seen before. To Alice, who only
knows the little slide and building blocks in her house, this is quite
a shock. Also assembled in the park are the figures of a large number
of humans and a large number of yukkuris. Reimu, too, is can only gaze
in rapt silence. Well, this is Reimu's first time outside, too, so
it's only natural.

"This is a place for pet yukkuris to come for a walk. On their days
off, owners and bring their yukkuris here. Just right your you guys'
first time in the park, isn't it?"
"Thank you, mister! Reimu is so happy!"

While explaining, mister takes the two yukkuris, who still hadn't
moved, out of their cases on to a blanket he's put on the grass. With
a gentle breeze smoothly caressing her hair, Reimu returns to her
senses and shouts out her thanks to Mister. Alice, says thank you too.

"Mister, thank you easy!"
"You don't need to thank me. I'm going to go say hello to the other
owners, so you wait here for a minute. Don't go off somewhere by
yourself."
"Understood easy!"

Hearing Alice's response, Mister heads for a group of mister humans
who are nearby. Alice can hear disjointed parts of them discussing
Reimu and herself. "... Wow, from birth..." "Yeah, poor things...".
However, for her, Mister's distraction is a good opportunity. Reimu
too, is distracted, seeing things for the the first time in her life,
and does not notice Alice's movements. Mister and the other humans are
all deep in discussion "... It was on this morning's news..." "... A
big herd of rapers...". Alice rushes forth with the intention of
enjoying her first trip outside to the fullest.

"Yufufu... Just wait, everyone! Alice will soon give you all her
love!"

Alice searches for spoils while hopping along on the grass. Soon, a
certain adult Marisa catches her eye. A pointy hat without a single
crease and an ideally round body, she was a very beautiful Marisa. One
month's worth of sexual desire boiled up inside Alice. She suppresses
it and slowly approaches, with the intention of greeting her. Inside
Alice is a mysterious belief that "Yukkuris who cannot make a greeting
are not city sect". Alice must have interpreted the courtesy that
Reimu taught her in her own way. You could say that even though she is
a reper, Reimu's education must have really stuck with her.

"Marisa, take it easy!"
"Yu!? Take it e-... Drop dead easy!"

Crash, pain, tumbling. For a moment, Alice did not know what had
happened. When she had understood that she had been thrust away by the
Marisa she had greeted, Alice stopped herself from rolling.

"I... It huuuuuurts! What do you think you're doing, you country
bumpkin!?"
"Shut up! An Alice that can't take it easy shouldn't take it easy and
die!"
"YU!?"

Alice gets up and shouts angrily, but she is interrupted by jeers
exceeding that. Before her eyes, Marisa is doing Puff! and telling her
to die. Alice's thoughts freeze up.

"Alice is supposed to have gold coloured hair! Not that mister black
hair! An Alice with strange hair can't take it easy!"
"Sh... Shut uuuuuup! Don't make fun of Alice's city sect mister
haaaaaaair!"
"Also, Alice has a weird smell coming from her! An Alice that smells
like that can't take it easy! Alice can't take it easy at all!"
"Sh-Shut uuuuuuup!"
"Yubii!?"

Alice's patience reached its limit at the heaped abuse that Marisa
said one after the other. Enraged, Alice started to body slam Marisa,
but since she was two times bigger than Alice, she did not have much
of an effect. Nevertheless, it seems that it was plenty of a shock for
her. She started crying as if a damn was broken.

"What are you dooooooing!? Yunyaaaaaaaa!"
"You made fun of city sect Alice! And it was Marisa that hit Alice
first!"
"I don't knoooooow! Miiiiiiiiiss! Alice is being meeeeeean!"

Marisa hops of somewhere, wailing. With a single glance of scorn
behind her, Alice starts looking for her next spoil.

"Alice's city sect love would be wasted on scum like that! I'll find a
more city sect, beatiful yukkuri!"

"There she is! It's that weird Alice!"
"Yu!?"

After that, although she had been all over the park, there was not a
single yukkuri that came close to Alice. Even if it was Alice that
approached them, they got scared and ran away, so far from refreshing,
Alice could even do a greeting, just like with the first Marisa. It
was then that a mister human carrying the first Marisa came up to
Alice who had been loitering idly.

"You bullied my Marisa, didn't you? What a bad Alice!"
"Yu!? You're wrong, it was Marisa that was bullying Alice!"
"Liar! There's no way my Marisa could do something like that!"
"That's right! It was Alice that was bullying Marisa!"

Alice did not understand. Alice certainly did hit Marisa, but it was
Marisa that knocked Alice away first when she tried to greet her. And
yet why is she the bad one? It's natural to be angry if someone does
something bad to you, but if that's the case, it should be Marisa
getting the telling off.

"Alice didn't do anything wrong! Marisa was making fun of Alice! It's
Marisa who's bad!"

Alice protests to mister human and Marisa. She didn't do anything
wrong, it was the Marisa that bullied her that did something bad.
However, that is the same line of thought that scum yukkuris take. In
a twinkle, mister human's brow furrows.

"Well! Trying to lay the blame on someone else? What scum you are!
Just like a copper badge! Very different to my Marisa! She's soon
going to get a gold badge! And what's with that dyed hair colour? I'd
like to know who your owner is!"
"And she smells weird too! She must come from an un-easy home!"
"Yu!?"

Alice's thoughts freeze up again. Alice believed that her hair so
brown it was almost black and the faint mellow smell that hung around
her were 'city sect'. Her core beliefs were being denied. Wait, what
did they say before that? "I'd like to know who your owner is"? "An un-
easy home"? Were they saying that mister, who had saved Alice and
Reimu from a fatal disease, and the easy four bedroom house she lived
in couldn't take it easy? Alice's mind became so white hot with rage
that she couldn't speak. She wanted to say something in response, but
her anger wouldn't let her.

"What's up with those eyes? Are you stupid? Wanna die?"
"Don't worry, Marisa. If you care too much about this copper badge,
you won't be able to get your gold one."
"Yu!? No way. Marisa wants her mister gold badge!"

Alice could only glare at Marisa and mister human as they gloated at
Alice's silence. Then, she heard someone calling, faintly.

"Little ooooooooone! Where are yoooooou!? Please answeeeeeeer!"
"Hey, little one! Where did you go!?"

There was no doubt. Reimu and Mister's voices. They had come to look
for her after she'd run off. Her tears of rage changed completely into
tears of happiness. Happiness that they were worrying so much about
her, even after she'd broken her word and run off.

"Alice is over heeeeere! Over heeeeeere!"

All of a sudden, Alice yelled out. A man and a yukkuri were both
surprised at Alice's sudden cry.

"Oh, here you are. Didn't I tell you not to go off by yourself?"
"Little one, you're safe! I was so worried!"
"I'm sorry... Alice was wrong"

Only one hour had passed. But she now knew what both of them had done
for her. 'A yukkuri that can't take it easy'. That fact was what Reimu
and Mister had been trying so hard to hide from her. They knew what
would happen if she went outside so they stopped her from going to
shelter her. In spite of that, Alice had not understood. There was no
doubt that the decision to come out, even to the park, was a bitter
one. That was why they kept telling her over and over not to leave.

"I'm sorry... I'm so... Uwaaaaaaaan!"

Alice cried. She cried at her own worthlessness. Cried at the sympathy
both of them had given her. This moment was the first time that Alice,
Reimu and Mister were a family.

"Wait, are you this Alice's owner?!"

Someone else who was there threw cold water on Alice's deeply
emotional thoughts. It was the owner of the Marisa from before.

"Eh? Yeah..."
"Well you should train your yukkuri properly! This Alice was bullying
my Marisa!"
"... Eh?"
"That Alice is truly awful scum! An old man with such a scum yukkuri
has to be scum himself as well!"
"... Yu!?"
"Don't just stand there, apologise!"
"Punish the scum! Then go and bring some sweet-sweets! The more the
better!"

Mister was confused at the sudden demand for apologies and
reparations. The impudent human and yukkuri's demands sparked Alice's
anger once again. She was just going to raise her voice in anger, but
before she could do that, a voice that sounded even angrier than she
was rang out.

"That's enough! Little one isn't scum!"
"Yu!?"

It was Reimu. With a face as red as her hair, she is doing a
threatening Puff! and has expanded almost to bursting. Then, Mister
too starts to admonish Marisa's owner.

"Earlier, this Chen told me that an Alice with strange hair retaliated
against a Marisa that was bullying her. Then the Marisa ran away. You
see, my Alice wouldn't do what you're saying. Reimu is an excellent
teacher and most of all, she was looking forward to going outside for
the first time ever today"
"How would you know that! What's more, what kind of owner would dye
his yukkuris' har!"

Alice's heart sank again after she heard that. Fixing on 'dyed', she
knew that their hair colour was un-easy after all. However, Reimu
protested at that.

"Reimu and Alice were born with this mister hair! An illness made us
like this, so we can't help it!"
"What are you saying, there's no such illness-"
"There is"
"Eh...?"

It was Mister who interrupted Marisa's owner.

"These guys were genuinely born like this. Shall I show you the
records I kept to prove it?"
"Wha-...!"
"What are you saying! There are no yukkuris that can't take it easy
like them! The elite Marisa says it so there's no doubt!"

The owner is at a loss for words, but the Marisa at her feet raises
her voice in objection to what Mister has said.

"Elite? ... You?"
"That's right! Marisa will soon get a mister gold badge!"
"Yeah, keep those copper badge yukkuris away from my Marisa! They're
of a different class! Different!"

Owner and yukkuri again make a comeback. But Mister calmly sets them
straight.

"The reason these guys have copper badges is that I've only just
registered them so they could come here today. Isn't it odd to judge
their class by how elite you think they are?"
"Marisa can do two digit addition! I'm different to trash like you!"
"... Reimu can do three digit multiplication. Alice can do two digit."
"Yugu...!"

Now it's Marisa's turn to be lost for words. Thanks to the educational
programmes on television, Reimu and Alice are much better at
mathematics than typical yukkuris. There's no way they can be beaten
on intelligence.

"Guh... A-Anyway, stay away from Marisa from now on! We're going,
Marisa!"
"Yu!? Why? They haven't given me sweet-sweets yet!"

Her owner turns to leave, while Marisa is still thinking that she is
the victim. They were stopped by a scream they heard coming from
nearby in the park.

Yukkuri Spark

Feb 23, 2010, 11:53:00 AM2/23/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Time to convert Alice into a good Yukkuri? Maybe?

Barbonymus

Mar 14, 2010, 11:31:05 PM3/14/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"SDOP IIIIIIIID! DON'D WAND DO REFRESH ANYMOOOORE!"
"DEIBU'S VIRGINITYYYYYYYY! BARIZA, I'M ZORRYYYY!"
"MWOBBIIIIIIIIIE! HEEEEEEELB!"
"LIDDLE OOOOOOONE! YOU'RE KILLING LIDDLE OOOONE!"

The bitter cries of various yukkuris. As if gradually getting more
afraid at their approach, Marisa triesto jump into her owner's arms.
However, in an instant, she is pushed down by a shadow that appeared
suddenly.

"Yufu~ Yufu~ What a city sect Marisaaaa!"
"Yuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A rapeeeeeeeer!"

Yes, Marisa is being held down by a raper Alice, its eyes dazzling and
its penipeni erect.

"Nooooooo! Help meeeee!"
"Ah! Marisa!? Hey, let Marisa go! Let her goooo!"
"Nhoooooooo! How tsundereeeeeee!"

Marisa is desperately putting up a fight and her owner is trying to
pull the raper off. The raper pays them no heed and carries on. Alice
just stands there, dumbfounded, not comprehending what is taking place
before her. Mister is standing there, looking on. No one is going to
stop it.

"NOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Noooooo! Marisaaaaaaa! Somebody heeeeeelp!"
"Here I goooooo! Nhooo-" "Stop it!" "Yube!?"

However, there was someone there who was going to stop the. A red
shadow knocks the raper away. Reimu had leapt in.

"Stop it! Marisa doesn't like it!"
"What are you doooooing!? Don't get in the way of Alice's city sect
looooove!"
"Yu!?"

A shock crashes into Alice.

Did she just say 'city sect'? Did she call this unsightly deed 'city
sect'? Alice was certainly trying to deliver her 'city sect' love to
everyone. However, what she wanted to deliver was absolutely not this
unsightly deed!
Meanwhile, Reimu and the raper's dispute was reaching its climax.

"Forcing someone that doesn't like it to refresh is wrong! Understand
that!"
"Yuguuuuuuuuuuu! What a country bumpkin! Not understanding Alice's
love!"
"Refreshing is something that two yukkuris who love each other do!
It's not right if only Alice likes it!"
"... Looking closely, your red hair makes you very city sect, Reimu!
Alice will give you her love! Nhoooooobubya!"

The raper suddenly changes targets to Reimu and swoops down on her.
Just as Reimu, who could not react in time, was about to fall into her
clutches, a foot comes down from above, crushing the raper.

"Yu!? Thank you, Mister!"
"You OK, Reimu? Come on, we're leaving. Looks like they've escaped
too"

As Mister has said, in spite of the fact that they did not thank them
for being saved, the figure of Marisa and her owner can be seen
running off. However, Alice has seen something much more terrifying
than that and is trembling violently.
All over the park, a scene as if from Hell is unfolding.Marisas.
Reimus. Alices. Chens. Myons. Those yukkuris, who, until just, now had
been taking it very easy, were being held down by countless raper
Alices. Their screams and shouts as they blackened, along with the
lamentations of their owners who were trying to save them could be
heard throughout the park.

"M... Mister... What is this...?"
"This is the first time I've seen them too. Rapers! I'd heard they
were near, but I never thought they'd get here this quickly!"

Mister opens their carry cases. Alice nimbly slips in to her case, but
Reimu, still watching the pandemonium in the park, did not move a
muscle.

"Hey, Reimu! Get in quick! We're running!" "Big sis Reimu, hurry up!"

Reimu slowly turns towards the two of them, urging her to hurry up.
Alice's breath was taken away when she saw the expression Reimu was
wearing.
She was smiling. With a face that was taking it very easy, however
transiently, she was smiling, calmly.

"... Mister and little one, go home ahead of me. Reimu is going to
help them"
"Don't be stupid! There's no way you could do anything!"
"... Reimu's mister bean paste is very spicy. So spicy that it will
kill yukkuris"
"Have you got a death wish!? It's your filling that's poisonous to
yukkuris!"
"Everything in Reimu is spicy. Even lick-lick or rub-rub would be
dangerous. I'll manage, somehow"

"What are you saying!? Today is the first time you've ever seen those
guys! Why do you have to do anything for some yukkuris you have no
relation to!?"
"... If you put it like that, Reimu has no mister bean paste
connection to Mister or little one"
"Wha-!?" "Yu!?"

Reimu's words stopped both of them dead. However, what she said next
would shock them even more.

"... Even so, Mister and little one are both Reimu's family. Even
though we're not connected through our mister bean paste, we've become
a family. It may be my first time seeing the yukkuris suffering over
there, but maybe they could be like family to little one and
Mister. ... So, Reimu is going to save them. Just like Reimu's daddy
and mommy. Like Reimu's big sisters became sacrifices for Reimu"

Mister and Alice were speechless. Facing both of them, Reimu skilfully
lowers her head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make you take it easy, Mister. I'll never forget
the kindness you gave me. Little one, we only knew each other for a
little while, but Reimu was really happy that you were like a real
little one for her. ... Bye-bye"

With those parting words, Reimu charges fiercely towards the park.
Moving faster than Mister, who tried to grab her, Reimu's figure
disappeared.

"Gah, you idiot! Little one! You wait here!"
"Yu!?"

Putting the carry cases down, Mister goes after Reimu.
Alice, who was left behind, just stood there in a daze for a while.

(... Big sis Reimu, why did you... for those... those country
bumpkins... why...)

Alice was confused. Confused at Reimu's actions. Confused at Reimu's
words. And confused at what that raper had done and said. Was what
Alice wanted to give out really 'city sect' love? Did she bring those
two to this hell for such a thing as that?

(No... Alice... Alice's love... isn't like that... Alice's love is
something much more precious!)

Reimu, who was always thinking about her, and Mister who had looked
after an unkown Alice like her. Was it not their actions that was
truly 'city sect' love? Was that not the love that Alice was pursuing?
If so, she could not say that her hesitating here was 'city sect'. She
couldn't say that at all! With that thought, in the next instant Alice
rushed out of her carry case and went after both of them. It's not as
if she isn't scared. But to desert those two, Alice's 'family', that
was even more frightening. Gritting her teeth, Alice plunged into the
chaotic park.

"Yubiiiiiiii! Sdop iiiiiiid!"
"Get off! Get ooff!"
"Nhooooooo! Refre-"
"Stop right there!"
"-eeeeshed!?"

Alice slammed into a raper that was pushing down on a Reimu, forcibly
separating them. The raper rolls away, bean paste sperm spurting from
her penipeni. When she stops, she looks back at Alice, who is shouting
at the Reimu and her her owner.

"Run away, quick! If you go home and lock the doors, they won't be
able to get in!"
"Th-Thank you!"
"Thank you, Alice!"

After a hurried thanks, the owner escapes from the park, carrying
Reimu in his arms. Having made sure of their escape, Alice turns to
confront the raper.

"Why did you get in my waaaaaaay?! You country bumpkiiiiin!"
"... The only country bumpkin here is you. Refreshing? City sect?
Don't make me laugh!"
"Shut uuuuuuuup! I'll refresh with Alice insteeeeead!"

As soon as she said that, the raper rushed towards Alice, who dodges
just in time. Rapers always take the easiest route, so it's easy to
guess their trajectories. The raper falls to the ground and Alice,
moving up behind her, thrusts her penipeni inside.

"Muhooooooooooo! How dariiiiiing! Ah-!? Id huuuuuuuurds!"
"... That's natural. Alice's love has no sweetness whatsoever. Take my
bitter love!"

Alice keeps up a piston-like motion. The raper is wracked with pain,
but still falls prey to her yukkuri nature.

"Nhoooooooooooooo! Refreeeeeeeeeeeshed!?"
"... Refreshed! I'll be more refreshed when you die, raper!"

The raper lets out a particularly loud cry and blackens, a stalk
growing from her head. With just one refreshing, this accomplished
raper drops dead. Normally, this would be impossible, but Alice is not
normal. The main cause of death for yukkuris attacked by rapers is the
massive absorption of bean paste by the many stalks resulting from the
impregnation. Sperm bean paste and the yukkuri's filling mix, and the
central paste core of the baby yukkris is formed. That is to say, the
parent's bean paste is siphoned off. As the raper pours in sperm bean
paste, the bean paste of the mother's body is reduced to a level where
it can no longer support its life and the yukkuri dies. However,
Alice's filling is black coffee jelly which is completely sugarless.
Naturally, her sperm bean paste is also completely sugarless and
extremely bitter. And this extreme bitterness is a deadly poison for
yukkuris. If such a thing were pumped in to the custard cream filling
of a raper, the result should be very clear. Alice mysteriously has
the supreme ability to intercept and counter rapers.

"Hmmm, that was the eleventh... I thought I'd beaten a lot of them but
there's still no end to them"

She surveys her surroundings. She has been defeating rapers like this
for a while, but their number has not decreased at all. ... Are Reimu
and Mister safe? She been searching for them, but she's had no sight
of them.

"At this rate, everyone will die. I have to do something, quick..."

There are still many yukkuris under attack by rapers. There are also
rapers who have been crushed by owners, but they were soon replaced by
an unending stream of others. After considering that, Alice realised.

(This is strange. Mister humans own this town, so how could the rapers
do this?)

There's no way this many rapers could be in this town. Didn't Mister
say earlier that a group of rapers were coming? Merely approaching a
human town should be fatal for strangers. Rapers, especially, should
be a priority target for extermination. And yet, there are no
indications of police, fire fighters or even people from the factory
in this park. Which means...

(Is there someone leading this pack of rapers...? Is it holding back
mister humans...?)

Just as had deduced this, she heard a familiar voice calling out,
faintly.

"Was that big sis Reimu!?"

Alice immediately breaks into a run. She heads toward where the voice
was coming from at full speed. In front of a group of trees next to
the park...

"M... Mizder... I'm zorry..."

Reimu was there, battered, stretched out on the floor.

"Don't speak! This is nothing, you'll be fine! The little one is
waiting, come on I'll take you to her!"

Mister goes to pick Reimu up, then...

"Yufuu~ Yufuu~ ... A very stimulating Reimu..."

An unbelievably huge raper Alice. Looking closely, Alice's penipeni is
stained with something red and she has a satisfied look in her eyes.
Custard is spilling out of her mouth as if she had forced herself to
eat what she had thrown up. However, ignoring her for the time being,
Alice rushes over to Reimu.

"Wha-!? Little one! I told you to wait there!"
"Alice couldn't just wait while mommy was in trouble!"

Alice answers Mister's anger with a shout. Recognising Alice's voice,
Reimu, on the verge of death, calls out to her, her voice shaking.

"Yu... Little one...?"
"Hold on! Hold on, mommy! Don't leave Alice by herself!"
"Yu... Little one... called... Reimu... mommy... Yuwaai..."
"Reimu!? Hold on, open your eyes!"
"M-Mommy!? Don't die! Open your eeeeeyes!"

'Mommy'. Reimu had always called Alice 'Little one', but Alice kept
calling Reimu 'Big sis'. But for Alice, Reimu could be nothing other
than 'Mommy'. She had just been to embarrassed to say it. Now, fully
aware of the familial bond she had with Reimu, Alice's embarrassment
was gone. But why! Why could she only call Reimu her mother when she
was on the verge of death!? Her mother had taken it easy forever in
the arms of Mister. Alice then noticed that Reimu's mamumamu had been
stretched and broken as if a log had been inserted. Her rage flared
up.

"Yufuu~, she tasted Queen's penipeni. You should be honoured!"

The self-styled Queen Alice brags about such things after being
weakened by Reimu's spicy chilli paste. Alice stands before her,
blocking her way.

"Yufuuuuu, next is this little one, is it? Queen will give you her
city sect looooove!"
"Shut up! You hick!"

With a shout, Alice dances nimbly around Queen. To do the rape
counter, she has to go behind her and thrust her penipeni into her
partner's mamumamu. Having done it eleven times, Alice has fully
perfected the rape counter. She quickly gets behind Queen, but she did
not find what she expected. This Queen has a multi-use penimamu, that
is to say, she is the type that draws her penipeni in to herself to
make a mamumamu.

"Yu!?"
"A very assertive little oooooone! Queen will make you relish her
technique!"

Queen violently twists her body. Alice desperately bites Queen's hair,
but Queen shakes both her hair and Alice off. Queen's huge body draws
near to Alice. However, she suddenly stops moving. Behind Queen,
Mister has hit her with a shovel he has procured from somewhere.

"Tch, not working!? Her body is so huge that her reactions are slow!"
"Mister!?"
"What are you dooooing!? Die, old maaaan!"

Alice is surprised at this unexpected backup, while Queen is enraged
at being hit, unexpectedly. Queen moves her body, bigger than one
metre in diameter and slams into mister.

"Gah!?"
"Queen will punish the old man who tries to bully heeeer!"

Mister, taking the body slam full on, tumbles to the ground. Seeing
that, Queen makes herself as flat as possible. She is gather ing her
strenght, to jump as high as she can, with the intention of crushing
Mister beneath her. Seeing what she was going to do, Alice's face
turns pale.

(Not just mommy, but Mister too!? Does she want to take away all of
Alice's family!?)

No. There was no way she was going to lose any more of her family. But
her rape counter isn't working. Queen's penipeni is continually erect
and shows no sign of drawing back in. She was just the size of a
soccer ball, much smaller than Queen, who was gigantic in comparison.
She wouldn't even notice Alice body slamming her.

(What do I do? What should I... Yu!?)

Alice desperately trying to think of something, sees something in
Queen's back. A large wound opened by the shovel, earlier.

(... That's it! If Alice can put mister bitter in there...!)

However, if even Reimu's super-spicyness couldn't kill Queen's giant
body, the chances of Alice's little sperm paste having any effect was
small.And Queen would soon realise what she was doing. She had just
one chance. It has to be a one hit kill...! Having reached this
conclusion, an idea flashed through Alice's mind. She can do it. If
she does this, she can definitely kill Queen. But if she did it, Alice
would lose her life. This method involves taking it easy forever
herself as well as taking her opponent with her.
But...!

"Just like Reimu's daddy and mommy. Like Reimu's big sisters became
sacrifices"

Yes. Her mother's love had made her put her own life on the line, so
this is no time for Alice, her daughter to be waiting!

(... I'll do it! Alice will give her life for Mister!)

Alice aims for Queen's wound and jumps with all her might. Queen's
posture after she had flattened herself, gathering strength, made it
easier for Alice to slip in as it had widened the wound.

"Yugiiiiiiiii! Stay out of Queen's bodyyyyyyyy!"
"What's happening? ... Did the little one go inside!?"

Mister was wondering why Queen had suddenly seemed to be in pain, but
when he couldn't see Alice any more, he clicked. At the same time, he
remembered something and the colour drained from his face.

"Hey! Stop it! You can't eat sweet things!"

Just like Reimu, Alice gets a severe allergic reaction to sweet
things. If Alice were to eat something as sweet as custard...! The
result would be as clear as day.

"Stop! Get out of there, now! Little one! Come out!"

"Stop! Get out of there, now! Little one! Come out!"
"... I'm sorry, Mister. But Alice has made up her mind. Alice could
really take it easy with you. Alice has no regrets"

Alice hears Mister's voice echoing through Queen's bulky mass and
sticky, sugary custard cream. She knows he won't be able to hear, but
she replies anyway. Her mind is already made up. Now all she has to do
is carry out her plan. After a small hesitation, Alice gulps down
Queen's custard. The first thing she felt was discomfort. The tip of
her tongue become numb and she sensed that there was none of the
bitter mellowness she was used to. This changed in an instant. An
unbelievable shock punched through her entire body.

"YUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Alice threw up bean paste. An obviously lethal amount of completely un-
sweet, mellow-smelling, deep-coloured coffee jelly splatters inside
Queen's body. This immediately went throughout Queen's insides and
contaminated her central core.

"YugigigyagegougigububububeberagyaaaaAAAAA!"

Queen gives off a noticeably high pitched scream. It was difficult to
describe, but you could say it was the death agony of a yu-life lived
only for lust. On the outside, Queen at first seemed to be unaffected
by the hell that was eating away at her insides, but she soon
blackened, without even leaving any last words. The rapers, hearing
Queen's death agony all started to pull away at once. Mister could
only sit there, dumbfounded, at the spectacle that had unfolded before
his eyes.

"There are many causes for the raper condition, but the most common
one is that the yukkuri loses its self control.
There are various theories on why this happens. To this day, no one is
one hundred percent sure, but the most valid theory is that the
yukkuri has no other purpose in life than refreshing." It has been
observed that yukkuris who do not have a purpose in their yu-lives
become rapers. In the cases where a child of a raper develop an
obsession with cleanliness (B-3) and where a raper bears a child but
the child does not become a raper (R-2), it is likely that the
condition will appear later. However, there have been reported cases
where the spawn of a raper is persecuted and is traumatised (H-1) and
where the potential raper sees the reality of its situation and
becomes disillusioned (H-2), therefore not every raper child is
destined to be a raper. This appendix goes into great detail in
distinguishing the many examples, so we think it will be easy to see
which case applies to your situation. The key to remedying the raper
condition is knowledge. Be sure to make use of it."

*Editor's note: The letters and numbers enclosed in brackets in the
text denotes the number of the corresponding example.

~Extracted from the appendix of "The Yukkuri Training and Badge

Acquisition Manual" by the New Yukkuri Badge Certification Association
Publishings~

I submitted my letter of resignation to my company yesterday. I survey
the now empty living room. It is the house I have lived in since I was
young. The house I should know so well. Although it looks different
since it was refurbished, it is still my own familiar castle. That
should be the case, anyway. A phantom wind blows through my now lonely
home. Shaking off the chills going down my spine, I take out my mobile
phone. I dial and it rings a few times. I can picture the person on
the other end picking up that dear old black telephone on the other
side.

"... Ah, mum? It's me. ... Yes, it's really me"

On the other end of the line are my parents, who retired to the
countryside. A few months ago, my mother and father agreed to my
exceedingly wild request and I'm now reporting what happened
afterwards.

"... Yeah, I found a buyer. It should be enough to cover the land and
the machinery, I think... Well, it was getting lonely and if no one's
living here the house is going to waste."

-"I want to sell that house and become a farmer out here"-
My parents were taken aback at the sudden proposal that their son who
they hadn't seen for a while had put before them, but they readily
agreed. I managed to get a high selling price, too. There were plenty
of people who wanted an all-electric four bedroom house with a garden,
small as it may be, whatever recession we may be in. I had some
reservations about selling this house with so many memories, but the
thoughts of the tragedy that happened here weighed heavier on my mind.

"... I can't help it if it's all so sudden. The idea came to me all of
a sudden... But I am serious. I really want to do it, being a farmer."

Starting next week I will be studying the basics of farming under a
certain scholar for a while. I don't know anything about the subject
and if one does not know the basics, the result is bound to be
failure. I started to talk about my life's plan from now on over the
phone.

"... Ah, the sunset..."

I had been so deep in conversation that I hadn't noticed the
neighbourhood being dyed in the evening sunlight. I tried to draw the
phone call to a close, but my mother, as if to forestall me,
interrupts with

"Can I ask you something?"

"... Eh? The reason I wanted to sell the house so suddenly?"

... They had agreed to my idea without asking that, so far. Come to
think of it, I haven't told anyone. My eyes wander over to a corner of
the garden. I answer while looking at something over there.

"... Hmm. I think this house is just too big for just one person..."

Some things I hadn't expected had happened during my time living on my
own. Even if it was just for a short time, I hadn't realised how much
fun my days with those guys had been until now, when they're gone... I
was slow in understanding that. Too slow.

"... Yeah, I'm fine. OK, then speak to you again soon."

I close my phone and look out again from the living room. At the two
pieces of wood sticking out of the ground close together. At the two
unmarked, simple grave-posts. That day, the clan of rapers which
descended on the town had made use of many decoys to cause confusion
for the police, fire fighters and the factory. It seems that the Queen
Alice was the one controlling all of that. According to the captured
rapers, Queen decided on all of the clan's operations, and when Queen
was killed, it seems that nobody knew what to do so they
retreated. ... Some of the owners and their pets had come to thank me
for saving them from the danger, but in the end that Marisa and her
owner did not show their faces. It's not like they had to be grateful,
but I don't think that owner's Marisa is going to get its gold
badge...

I think to myself as I watch the twilight sun shine on the grave posts
in the corner of the garden. Those guys, whose yu-lives I had warped
on a whim. How did they think of me at the end? Did they resent me?
Did they hate me? There's no way for me to know that.

Nevertheless, I'd have liked for them to think this,

That we were a family.

===
End

Coloris

Mar 15, 2010, 3:22:08 AM3/15/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
sad end to great story...R.I.P.

> (Is there someone leading this pack of ...
>
> Erfahren Sie mehr »

Tea

Mar 15, 2010, 7:08:10 AM3/15/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Tragic ending to an awesome story. RIP Reimu and Alice. Thanks for the
translation.

DESTROYYUKKURIS

Mar 15, 2010, 8:05:30 AM3/15/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Wow. Pretty mellow ending. Too bad.

The people in this author's setting are sort of useless. Even if
they're basketball-sized blobs of filling, it shouldn't be so hard to
kick and stomp a bunch of Raper-Yukkuris in any condition.

And for a scholar or researcher, the narrarator Mister could have just
given Spicy Reimu a Meiling to hang out with, and Coffee Alice an Aya,
since they're filled with Spicy Curry and Chocolate-covered Coffee
Beans respectively.

Oh well. Thank you very much for finishing this. I liked it
exceedingly, save for the ending.

Poweryoga

Mar 15, 2010, 11:58:52 AM3/15/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Sad end, good story. T_T

Barbonymus

Mar 15, 2010, 7:54:45 PM3/15/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Just a note regarding the discussion of plot holes, canon et al., most
of the anko stories I've read (including this one) are tagged with 独自設
定, 'original setting', i.e, what the author says, goes. Not to
discourage debate, or anything, of course.

I'll be translating anko751 next, unless anyone has anything more
urgent they'd like. It'll be in stages, like the last part of this.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TosylChloride

Jan 23, 2018, 11:56:22 PM1/23/18
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations

Years too late for such a great story. A reminder that even in this world of the stupid manjuu, dominated by selfishness, abuse and death, there still exists heroism and a will of selfless sacrifice. They have my salute.

Now rest easy, my heroes.