Anko3428:KoMarisa and the easy family

Wrathkal

Sep 5, 2011, 8:46:37 AM9/5/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I have added a new type of yukkuri to my list of yukkuris that I hate,
and they are the spoiled brats and the parents who spoil them.

Witness the brand of justice this anon metes out to a stupid family.

I translated this anko after I saw the summary on the corresponding
picture, AND IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!
============
Anko3428: KoMarisa and the easy family

"Yunyaaaaaa! Let go! Let Marisa go! Can't take it easy! Let Marisa
take it easyyyy!"

It's likely that this koMarisa doesn't understand how the world works.
While I understand it all too well.
As usual, I'm already thinking of a new method of abuse in order to
get out of the rut I'm in.

"Slowly, slowly! Marisa will eat sweets without being found by mister
human! Slowly slowly!"
Because that was how it came sneaking in.

Holding it firmly by its back, I examine the koMarisa closely.
It was screaming loudly in fear.
"Da-daddy won't stay quiet if you do anything to Marisa! Because Daddy
is a really easy yukkuri! Even mister cat loses against Daddy's body
slam!"
"Ho~..."
"Mo-mommy is also taking it easy, you know!? She's really good at
singing, and helps Marisa and Marisa's little sis sleep easy!"
"How many sisters do you have?"
"Erm... one, two... th-there are lots!"
"Hmm. That means you really love your daddy, mommy and your little
sisters, right?"
"Of course! Marisa's family is so easy, so you can't hurt-hurt Marisa,
okay! Marisa can't take it easy like that!"
"Do you have friends?"
"Lots of them! Marisa is super popular! Understand? Marisa, Reimu,
Alice, Chen, Myon. Everyone, e-veryone, they all love Marisa, you
know!"
That smirking expression was nothing if not irritating. But even if
it's irritating, thinking of the earlier idea makes my heart beat
faster.

"Is that true~? Marisa, you aren't lying, are you?"
"Ma-, Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Marisa won't lie, you know!? Are you stupid!?
Everyone is easy!"
"Hm hm (nodding) I understand. Then, could you bring me to where
everyone is?"
"Okay! Once you understand how easy Marisa is, give sweet-sweets,
okay!"
"I don't mind. I'll give you so much you won't be able to eat it all."
"Really-!? Yuwa--i! Sweet-sweet! Sweet-sweeeeeet!"
"That's if you prove to me that you are an easy yukkuri, alright..."
I place my tools into a back, and set out with the koMarisa in my
palm.

As I head over to where the clan is, I listen to the koMarisa talk.
This koMarisa was originally a wild one. It apparently had two elder
Reimu sisters, but they died during a rain.
It appears it was doted on as a result of that.
It isn't scum, so it didn't mean anything bad. Just that with all the
spoiling, it has become wilful.
...isn't that character worse than a scum's?

"Let Marisa eat sweet-sweeeet! Marisa is hungry, you know!"
"Ah, look! Mister flower is over there! Put Marisa down so Marisa can
eat it!"
"Mister capillar is delicious without spiky-spiky! Mister human, take
away mister caterpillar's spiky spiky, okay!"
I only had one reply. "Don't care."
If I ignore it this way, it'll get tired of this soon enough.

"Wait easy! Marisa wants to see mister worm!"
"Marisa wants to give Alice mister flower, so put Marisa down!"
"Give mister sweet-sweet easy! Mister human promised just now,
right!?"
"Don't care, don't care, don't care!"
Refraining from crushing this koMarisa was an ordeal that tested me
greatly. Hang in there, man. Afterwards you can reward yourself with
sweet-sweets.

"It's here!"
A park, huh... Thinking about it, it doesn't seem like many people
come here because it's so small.
Looking around, I see lots of cardboard boxes lying around. Probably
their nests.
I spot an untouched flowerbed in there. Seems like they're living on
weeds and bugs.

"Everyooooone! It's Marisaaaa! Cute Marisa has come back
easyyyyyyyyy!"
boxes. All of them seem to be kind of panicky.

"Geez, is it Marisa's Marisa again!?"
"Yuuuu! Chen gets it easy! Shouting so loudly will bother mister
humans, you know!?"
"Such a stupid Marisa!"

"Yuyu!? Marisa isn't stupid! The one who says stupid is the stupid
one! So Auntie Reimu is stupid, isn't she!? Yububububu, Auntie Reimu
is stuuupid!"

The Reimu that was insulted raised its eyebrows, but it's mouth fell
open when it spotted me.
"It, it's a mister humaaaaaaaaaan!"
At those words, the wild yukkuris scrambled about, hiding inside the
boxes.
"Ah- wait a moment! All of you, come out here! If not... it's, the,
fac-to-ry... okay?"

"NOT THE FACTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"X Many

Though it must have been troublesome to come out of the boxes after
going in, all of the wild yukkuris started crawling out.
One, two, three... around twenty of them. Ten adults and ten kos.
Looks like there are about three couples, and four single parent
groups, huh?
"Is this all of you?"
"Wa-wait. Little ones feet are weak, so they can't come out."
An Alice crawled forward, supposedly the representative of these wild
yukkuris.
"Hm-... well, I'll just overlook that."
It's troublesome, and it would take too much time anyway.

"Okay. This koMarisa, is it true she's part of your clan?"
Alice and the others exchanged looks, and nodded fearfully.
"...th-that's right. Did that Marisa, do anything to mister human?"
"Never mind that, let's see her parents first. Come out from the
group."
"Marisa! Reimu!"
"Th-they're not here? Huh? Chen will call them-!"
"So this isn't all of you, huh?"
"A-Alice is sorry. Alice, can only count up to ten."
Oh yeah, these things are bad at numbers.

"Yuu... Reimu was napping easily, you know"
"Marisa too... Chen should take it easy later..."
Such carefree speech.
Not only me, but the surrounding yukkuris all twitched in anger too.
"Whatever, just come quickly! Get it easy-!!"
Chen got irritated and started ramming and biting the box.

"Wh-what? What is it? Take it easy, everyone take it easy, okay?"
"Yuuu... Marisa is a beautiful yukkuri, but staring like that isn't
easy..."
Under the weight of everyone's glares, Reimu and Marisa make their way
forward nervously. Then their eyes opened wide when they finally
noticed the koMarisa I had in my hand and started screaming.

"YUAAAAAAAA! Why is mister human holding onto Marisa's Marisaaa!"
"Let her go easy! Let her go easy right nooooow!"
"That's right! Reimu and Marisa's important, important little one.
Hurry up and return her!"
"Let's puff, Marisa!"
"You're right, Reimu. One, two..."

"PUFF-------------!"X2

Oh, they have some guts, huh. Seems like it was true that they loved
their koMarisa very much.
...the wild yukkuri around them are watching the pair with somber
expressions, as if asking, 'what the hell are these idiots doing'.
There's virtually no wild yukkuri who doesn't know the fact that
puffing at humans is useless.
But these ones still puffed at me, huh.
Are they really idiots, or is it because...
"Now, just listen up. This koMarisa, it invaded my easy place."
"YUUU!? Marisa, you can't do such hick-like things, that's...!"
"YUAAAAAAAN! Don't get maaaaad! Marisa just wanted mister sweet-
sweets! Marisa could see mister sweet-sweets! Marisa wanted to eat
mister sweet-sweets!"
Wiggling its butt from side to side, the koMarisa proclaims its
innocence
If I crush this butt in my hand, just how good will it feel, I wonder.
But I'm not going to, though.

"Yuyu!? Is that true, Marisa! Then it's obvious, isn't it! Mister
human, you should give sweet-sweet to cute Marisa!"
"That's right! Reimu and Marisa can't give sweet-sweet much, so mister
human should give sweet-sweet in Reimu and Marisa's place! Right now
is fine!"
...Hmmm.
"Alice. Just exactly how long have these two been living here..."
"Three days."
"?"
Alice said with a gloomy sigh.
"This family has been in the clan for three days. Before then, they
were living near mister mountain, they said."
"Ah-... so that's it."

The clear difference between wild yukkuri living in this town and
other wild yukkuri lies in their attitude towards humans.
Due to being hunted by many humans, they understand just how scary
humans can be.
With that information sinking into their paste, they learned not to go
against humans.

Wild yukkuri are different. For them, who view 'taking it easy' as the
most important thing, they don't know what it means to be fearful,
invading humans' homes without thinking, doing whatever they like.

"By the way, I want to ask the koyukkuris something. Is it true this
koMarisa is popular?"
"Yu... we thought she was very easy at first..."
"But she only does uneasy things... Reimu, doesn't like Marisa very
much..."
"Yuyu? What is everyone saying? Didn't everyone praise Marisa for
taking it really easy?"

I see. This koMarisa only remembers its initial popularity from being
something like a transfer student.
But the cold attitudes they gave her after her idiotic character was
revealed, it didn't even register inside its memory.
Such a yukkuri-like yukkuri.

"Yuyuu... little one is really easy, you know."
"That's right! Those who can't understand Marisa's greatness, they're
uneasy!"
This family may be good-willed.
But they're fools
And they're scum.
Also, stupid, idiotic, imbecilic, retarded.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Alright, let's begin my long-awaited abuse.
Be abused easy!

"Oi, Marisa, Reimu. Are you taking it easy?"
When I asked the koMarisa's family that, they replied with grim
expressions.
"Yu... Can't take it easy at all. Even though mister town could take
it easy."
"Even if Reimu and Marisa find a really easy place, Alice and the
others stop Reimu and Marisa, saying that Reimu and Marisa can't take
it easy. So mean!"
"Aah..."
Alice sighs again. It's tough having stupid underlings, I can
understand.
"Then I'll let you take it easy. As thanks for letting this koMarisa
come to my house."

And helping me take it easy.

On hearing that line, the Marisa's and Reimu's eyes sparkled.
"Can take it easy!? Marisa and Reimu can take it easy!? Yuwaaai! This
is great, Reimu!"
"Yukkuris who are going to take it easy, really can take it easy! So
what Alice said were lies, weren't they!"
"It can't be helped since that's an uneasy Alice! Marisa and Reimu are
sorry for taking it easy, okay!"
Alice already had no mood to respond to them.
The entire clan is also watching the pair with unamused expressions.
"Alright then, turn around. Also, close your eyes."

"Understood easy!"X2

"What about Marisa!? Hey, mister human! Isn't mister human going to
let Marisa take it easy too!? Noo! Let Marisa take it easyyyy!"
"I'll let you do so later."
So saying, I put the koMarisa inside the clear case, facing its
parents.
"YUNYAAAA! Daddyyyy! Mommyyyy! Don't take it easy alone, let Marisa
join in toooooo! Can't take it easy being left ouuuuut!"
"It's okay! If Reimu and Marisa can take it easy, Marisa can take it
easy too!"
"Yeah, yeah, little one should just wait easy!"

I took THAT tool out from my bag.
A long needle, as well as my personal gas burner. Lighting up the
burner on the bench, I put the needle inside the flame.
"Yu..."
"The rest of you guys, make sure to stay and watch. Got that~?"
I reminded the clan members. This way, none of them are likely to
think of escaping.
Okay, once I confirmed that the needle has been heated enough, I
touched the Reimu's eyes and mouth lightly from behind.
"Yuyu?"
"Stay still, okay..."

Well, gentlemen.
I'm sure you've seen 'scrap yus' and 'mad yus'.
It's the general term for yukkuris who have lost their sanity under
too much stress or pain.
This is related to their paste cores.
When it is damaged, they'll suffer unimaginable pain, and it is
something they can never recover from, with a portion of the paste
core leaking out into the surrounding paste.
In human terms, it would be like the part that moves the rest of the
body, I guess. When the yukkuris attempt to work that broken part,
every single one of them will go mad.

Though it's unnatural, that's the abuse I'm going to do now.

Taking the eyes and mouth as bearings... from its back, at an angle of
sixty degrees--- stab!
STAB.

"Yubyo!?"

Psss, there's a smell of burning manjuu skin and the inner bean paste.
With a single stab of the needle into the paste core, the heat wrecks
the paste core, and messes it up totally.

"Yu... byo!? YubyobyobyooooOOOOOO!? Yubi, yubibibibi!?"
Yeah! It worked!
"Yuyu? Reimu... what's the matter? Could you take it easy?"
"Yubyoooooo!? Yubububabababaabobobobebebebe!"
"Reimu, what exactly are you say-- (STAB)--
yoyoyoboboboboboibibibibibubu, baybehbehbeboOHH!?"
Following that, damaging Marisa's paste core is a success too.
Now both Reimu and Marisa are 'mad' without being hurt.

Look at this disgusting cuteness.
The two of them, waving their braids and bangs around the place,
drooling from their mouths, their eyes spinning around in crazy
circles.
Making shrill sounds that don't sound like any language, bobbing up
and down, swaying from side to side, they're almost like those dancing
flowers.

The koMarisa is watching her yukkuri parents in shock.
"Dad...dy? Mom...my?"
"Well now, interesting, isn't it? Komarisa? This way, they can go to
an easy place, you know?"
"Th...THAT'S A LIIIEE! They aren't taking it easy like this at allll!
They aren't taking it easy! Daddy and Mommy aren't taking it easyyyy!
YUNYAAAA! NO NO NO BRING THEM BAAAAAACK!"
The koMarisa is going berserk in the transparent case.
I ignore it and hide the yukkuri parents under the bench.
Next, I take koMarisa's little sisters from the cardboard box and
return to the bench.

"It's like flying in the sky~"X3

"Yu! Marisa's little sister! That's Marisa's little sister! Let go!
Let go easy!"
"Okay, next I'm going to let these guys go to the easy place too."
"Yu... YUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T DO IIIIIIIT! DON'T BRING
THEM TO THE EASY PLAAAAACE!"
While the koMarisa protested furiously, her sister koyukkuris are all
squealing with pleasure.
"Will mishter human really bring ush to an eashy place? Reimyu, wantsh
to go~!"
"Maricha will go choo~"
"Reimyu choo! Bring Reimyu along chooooo! Yunyaaaa!"
The koMarisa is the only one raging around.
Seeing her, the koyukkuris laughed, going 'Yubububu'.
"Big shish Marisha, ish jealoush ishn't she!"
"Reimyu and her sisters want to chake it easy somechimes choo! Big sis
should bear it easy!"
"Reimyu wants to chake it eajy! Eajy! Eajyyy!"

"Alri~ght! Close your eyes then-"
Rather than the long needle, I took a normal sewing needle instead,
and put it to heat on the gas burner.

"Underchood eajy!" X3

"SHHTOOOOOOOOOOOOP! DON'T BWING THEM CHOO DA EAJY PLAAAAACE!"
I pierce the----------- "Yubi!?"
Paste cores with--- "Yubyo!?"
The hot needle------ "Yukch!?"

Okay, that's the end of it.

"YUAAAAAA! Marisa's! Marisa's family isssss! Everyone can take it easy
anymoooore!"
The koMarisa bounces around, crying.
"Yubyo~!?"
"Yubi, yubibibi!"
"Yubububububu!"
"Yubbyo! Yubbyoo!"
"Bubohhhh! Mohhhh!"
The parents and sisters in a chorus of uneasiness. As expected, the
rest of the clan are grimacing.
"No no, aren't they taking it easy? See, they look happy, right?"
"THEY DON'T AT ALLLL! THEY'RE NOT TAKING IT EASYYYY! DON'T WANT
THIIIIIS! YUNYAAAAA!"

There's only one task left to do.
I took the koMarisa out of the case and lightly tapped its twitching
anyaru.
"Yuyu!? Stop that! Don't tease mister anyaru!"
"For now, do a poo-poo. We'll talk later."
"....Do-don't wanna! It's embarrassing doing poo-poo in front of
others!"
"What are you saying when you're always naked and showing off your
anyaru, huh? Whatever, just poo-poo."
I kept poking it with my finger, and eventually bean paste started
slowly oozing out from its belly. Older bean paste is channeled
towards the anyaru.

"Yu... don't wanna... so embarrassinggg... don't wanna, don't wanna,
don't wannaaaaaa! Doing poo-poo! Doing poo-poooooooo! Refreeeeeeshed!"

A rather large amount of paste came flying out from its anyaru,
probably due to the stress it was put through.
Alice and the other yukkuris all had deep looks of disgust at the
public poo-poo show and distanced themselves a little.
"Re...refreshed... but... being watched doing poo-poo... is
embarrassinggg..."
"It's okay, it's okay. Your family will eat it for you."
"Yu? Eat it? Mister human, are you stupid? Poo-poo can't be eate-----"

The koMarisa went silent.
Having smelt the smell of poo-poo, the family were guzzling its
excreted poo-poo while emitting strange cries of 'Yubyoo---!'
"Ch-Chen doesn't get it..."
"Th-that's not city-sect..."
"That Marisa and Marisa's family... are doing munch-munch... on poo-
poo..."

Embarrassed, the koMarisa was crying as it screamed.
"SHHDDOOOOOOOOOOP! DON'T MUNCH-MUNCH MARISA'S MISTER POO-POOOOOO! THAT
ISN'T MISTER FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Yes. This is the interesting thing about mad yus. They don't care
about the stink of the poo-poo, probably out of instinct, accepting
poo-poo as something edible (Actually it already is. Even for old bean
paste, there's still nutrition in it. Humans can eat it without any
trouble), and will happily devour it.

The koMarisa was screaming, trying to stop its family that were
'taking it easy'.
Well, let's just leave it aside for now...
"Oi, Alice."
"Wha-, wh-wh-wh-wh-what may I do for you, mister human!"
She started using polite speech. That manner of stretching is
probably a way of standing at attention.
"I want you all to do something for me. Take care of that Marisa and
its family."
"YU!? Bu-but..."
"Relax. As you can see, they don't need mister food anymore. Just poo-
poo, they can survive if you give them poo-poo."
"Ah..."
"It's only the koMarisa, give her help until she can live alone. But
in moderation, okay?"
"Un-understood. Everyone understands it easy! From now on, everyone's
poo-poo will become mister food for that Marisa and her family!"

"Understood easy!" X Many

"YUNYAAAAAAAAAA! SHDOOOOOOOOOP!"

-Three days later.

I came by to look in on the clan in the park. It's probably their
peaceful afternoon naptime, so the wild yukkuris appear to be taking
it easy.
"Yuyu!? Mi-mister, take it easy..."
"Yeah. How are they doing?"
With Alice leading me, I came across-

"Little one! Do poo-poo here! Poo, poo... refreshed!"
"Understood je! Pwoo-pwoo here... rwefweshed!"
A parent Reimu was demonstrating how to do poo-poo.
"SHDDOOOOP! DON'T POO-POO IN FRONT OF MARISA'S HOOOOUSE!"

The shit-covered koMarisa came out, crying as she did.
However, the koMarisa is knocked aside by its two parents and the
koyukkuris.
Yes, right now they're just public toilets. As long as all the uneasy
mister poo-poo (in some cases it's mister pee-pee) were left here,
they would take care of it.

"Yubyoboyobyobyooooo!"
"Yubibi! Yubi!"
"Aaaaaamyoooo! Amyooo!"
"Yubohhh! Yubu! Yububuuu!"
"Yubyaaaaa! Yubya!"

Five yukkuris practically fought to lick up the poo-poo, stuffing
their cheeks.
It was rather hideous... but the yukkuri seemed happy.
"Okay, little one, if you don't want to become a poo-poo yukkuri, you
must be a good yukkuri, okay?"
"Understood easy!"
There's the extra effect of being good teaching material.
No matter how selfish the koyukkuri was, it appears that just telling
them 'You'll become a poo-poo yukkuri' would make them behave.

"YUNYAAAAA! NO MORE! NO MOOOORE! WANT TO TAKE IT EASY! WANT TO TAKE IT
EASYYYYY!"
"Oh, is that so? Then should I make you like this too?"
So saying, I flashed the needle at it, and the koMarisa cried even
harder.
"DON'T WANNAAAA! DON'T WANT THAT TOOOO! CAN'T TAKE IT EASYYYYY!"
"I see~ Then don't take it easy and do your best! You better poo-poo
for your family too!"
As I said that, I picked up the shit-covered koMarisa with a gloved
hand, pushing its anyaru against its family.
Rubbing it against them, I press down on its center, forcing out the
poo-poo.

"Yubyo!"
The parent Marisa's shit-covered tongue begins licking at the
koMarisa's anyaru.
Originally, this should have been a heartwarmingly beautiful scene
between a parent and a koyukkuri who couldn't go poo-poo well, but---
"SHDOOOP! DON'T LICK-LICK MARISHA'SH ANYARUUUUUU!"
Man, this is cruel. Embarrassed and distressed, tears keep flowing
from the koMarisa, who is wearing an expression of absolute despair.
Though there's no pain, this abuse hurt its spirit more than any
superficial pain ever could.
Its Marisa and Reimu parents weren't doing lick-lick on its anyaru,
they were doing it to any place that had poo-poo sticking to it.
Cheeks, body, feet, and also--- next to its mouth.
"SHDO-.... UEEEHHHH! UEEEEHHHHHHHH!"
It started vomiting paste, and the koyukkuris rush towards the vomited
paste.
They could have ended up tearing the still-thin skin of their feet,
but they didn't seem to care.
Crying 'Yubyoo' in their strange voices, they begin eating the vomit.
"Nooo... don't want thiiis... Marisa's family... daddy, mommy, little
sisters... give them baaaack..."

The koMarisa's pleading didn't reach anybody.
The clan with Alice and the others no longer had problems with poo-
poo, and the problem of the wild Marisa and its family had been dealt
with.
In my own way, I'm taking it easy by shattering the koMarisa's heart.

"Make sure to do your best, okay? With your family that can take it
easy."
"Yu...yu...yu...YUNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

My final blow to the koMarisa was with that whispered line.
=============
Boo yeah! This anon is a master of spiritual abuse and paste core
destruction!

On a side note, I have mini-quizzes coming up, so I don't think I'll
be translating any more for a while. Besides, I only translate when I
come across one that strikes me as AWESOME, so it's all a matter of
luck.

Danogoat

Sep 5, 2011, 10:37:45 AM9/5/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Thank you!

Nell Speed, Final Girl

Sep 5, 2011, 8:36:52 PM9/5/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic
...whoa. Thanks for translating this one. Definitely an AnonyMaster of Abyuse.

Harouki

Sep 5, 2011, 11:31:50 PM9/5/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I THOUGHT this story sounded familiar. It was the one where I gave a
half arse summary on a few months back.

http://yukkuri.shii.org/post/show/38662/
> And ...
>
> read more »

saline

Aug 19, 2012, 12:13:10 PM8/19/12
to yufa...@googlegroups.com
the vision of the yukkuri shitting outside the box; priceless.