Anko3820: Scum Trash

Wrathkal

Oct 27, 2011, 2:29:12 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I AM NEVER TRANSLATING SOMETHING THIS LONG EVER AGAIN!!!
=====
"WRYYYYY!? WRY ARE YEW DOING DIZZZZZ!?"
"Because you made a home declaration in my home."

A wild yukkuri family made a home declaration in a certain home.
Though they used to live in a park, they came to a human's house in
search of a bigger easy place.
After they picked one that suited them, they entered the garden, and
by luck the window happened to be open.
Though they invaded the home triumphantly, that was actually a trap
laid by the home owner for scum wild yukkuri.
As they made their home declaration with arrogant expressions, the
male owner closed the window and cut off their escape route.
Since he wanted to abuse a grown up Marisa this time, he quickly
crushed the unwanted mother Reimu and koyukkuris.
Though Marisa went berserk at seeing her precious family get killed,
the man started beating her all over as a way of greeting, causing her
pain.
Though the pain was light for abuse, for yukkuris who are weak against
pain, it is enough to make them suffer.
Leaking unsightly tears and pee, Marisa desperately questions the man.
That was the opening line of the entire thing.

"Home declaration is a rightful privilege! For yukkuris -zeeee! No one
has the right to complain -zeeee!"
"Stealing other people's homes is a rightful privilege? Then what will
you do if other yukkuris do a home declaration in your house?"
"Marisa's house belongs to Marisa -zeeeee! Will punish those! That do
that -zeeeee!"
"Oi oi, a home declaration's a rightful privilege, right? Then you
don't have the right to complain, isn't that so?"
"Marisa's an! Exception -zeeeee! It's okay for Marisa to do a home
declaration, but others can't declare Marisa's home as theirs -
zeeeee!"
"What's with that, you're totally making no sense."
"Which part -zeeeee!? There's nothing wrong with what Marisa's saying -
zeeeee! Marisa is the-! Strongest -zeeeee! It's natural for weaklings
to-! Obey the strong -zeeee!"
"Hmm~ So that means anything's allowed as long as you're strong, huh?"
"That's right -ze! So shitty human should also obey Marisa -zeeeee!"
"Why? I'm the one who beat you up, you know? That means I'm stronger
than you, so I don't have to listen to the weakling Marisa, do I?"
"Th-there must be some mistake -zeeeee! Marisa is the-! Strongest -
zeeeee! Marisa will always be the stronger one -ze!"
"The one who's peed herself from pain is the strongest! -you say? Boo
boo! What a low standard for being the strongest! (Laughs) Right!?"
"Yungiiiiii! Shut up shut up shut up shut uuuuup! Shitty human must
have done something unfair -ze! So...!"
"There it is, the speech template of the Marisa-types. Besides, don't
you think it's disgraceful to say something like that?"
"A-As if that's true -zeeeee! It's clear that shitty human did
something unfair -zeeeeee!"
"Where's the proof?"
"Yu...! Th-there's no need for proof -ze! Anyway, shitty human is a
cheater -zeeeeee!"
"Let's say I did cheat, but that just means you're useless scum trash
for not being able to see through it, right?"
"Marisa isn't scum trash -zeeeee! Is the-! Strongest -zeeeeee! Don't
say such rude thiiiiiiiiings!"
"If you're the strongest! -then you should be able to see through a
shitty human's trick, right? But you didn't, so that means you're scum
trash!"
"Guggiiiiiiii!"

Marisa could do nothing but glare at the man, unable to retort at all.
In the first place, the words of a yukkuri don't hold much weight.

"I've had my fill of talking to a shitty manjuu, so let's get to the
abuse."
"Yuguu!? St-stop it -zeeeee! The strongest-! Marisa will really get
angry if you do anything mean -zeeeee!"
"Then go ahead and get angry. Well, scum trash like you can only poop
and piss yourself even if you get angry, isn't that so!"
"Yuggiiiiiiiii! Marisa's rage has crossed the limit -zeeeee! Dieeeee!
Shitty humaaaaaaan!"

The utterly humiliated Marisa whose pitiful pride had been wounded
kept ramming into the man over and over.
But the man was obviously unhurt.

"Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die quicklyyyyy!"
"Like I'd get killed by scum trash like you, right? Are you stupid?
Want to die?"
"Silence! Shut up! Die! Don't make fun of Marisa any moooore!"
"Haha! The attacks of scum trash like you is below that of a baby
yukkuri's! You're way too weak! Aren't you embarrassed being alive
when you're so weak?"
"Yugugaaaaa! Shut up shut up shut up shut uuuuuup!"

Though Marisa was acting too desperate, it's probably because she
couldn't protect her pride if she didn't act that way.
Marisa-types really have foolish, pitiful paste-brains.

"Good work on attacking uselessly. Well, it's time for me to attack
too."
Thump!!
The man kicked the face of the Marisa who kept repeating her useless
action.
"Bugaaaaaaa!!"

Marisa crashed magnificently into the wall of the room, her face
sunken in.
After a brief moment of peace, Marisa started raising a bawling
ruckus.

"Yugyaaaaa! Badiza's dandy faaaaaze! Dee impozing faze that bewitchez
every yugguriiiii!"

Marisa bawled disgracefully in face of this pain that was incomparable
to everything else she experienced before.

"It hurds it hurds it hurds it hurds it hurds it hurds! It hurds zo
much, Badiza'z gonna die -zeeeeee!"
"You aren't going to die from that. There's also orange juice on hand,
so I'm going to show you TRUE pain."
"Yu!? Don't wannaaaa! Don't want paaaaain! Badiza don't want
paaaaain!"
"Oi oi, giving up after a single hit only? Where did that strong
attitude of yours go to?"
"Had enoooooough! Badiza's going hoooooome!"
"How unsightly."

Despite his surprise, it probably can't be helped.
Yukkuris are weak to pain; there's no way they can take a hit from a
human without remaining alright.
It's different from a fight between yukkuris.

"Well, if you look like you're going to die, I'll just give you orange
juice. So let me hear some great screaming, because I'm not gonna
stop!"
Thump!!
"Bugyaaaaaaa!!"
Kicked again in the face, Marisa vomits up bean paste as it soars
through the air.

Wrathkal

Oct 27, 2011, 2:30:08 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
-Ten minutes later-

"Sdo...b... Badiza's... goinb... do die... weally... will die..."
"Hmm~ Marisa's body is at its limit already? Maybe I got a bit carried
away."

Though her body had been thoroughly kicked around, Marisa's body
looked like it would break down if things went any further.
When damaged by kicks, a yukkuri's round body will resemble a deflated
ball.
With the indentation in Marisa's self-described dandy face, it has
become something like that of a monster's.
Well, an unattractive face just became unattractive in a different
way, so it's not much of a chance.

"Well, that's how it is, so let's proceed to the next abuse."

The man decided to stop abusing Marisa for the time being.
Because it was a waste to kill her so easily.
For arrogant yukkuris, especially Marisa-types, letting them taste
living hell is the best.

"Here's some orange juice for now."
"Yu... Marisa! Has revived -zeeeeee!"

Marisa yells out energetically as it recovers from the orange juice.
Her -ze speech habit has returned, and all the bad memories have been
erased; that's the scariness of a paste-brain.

"Shitty human is stupid for reviving Marisa -ze! That was your only
chance in your whole life -ze! You won't get any more opportunities -
zeeeee!"
"Nice, it wouldn't be interesting if things weren't like that."

Though Marisa was simple-minded, it seemed like the man liked that
sort of yukkuris, and smiled with satisfaction at those words.

"Marisa has powered up after recovering from that near-death state -
ze! The real fight starts from now -ze! Well, it probably won't be a
fight because Marisa's too strong -ze! Yuhyahyahyahya!"
"Man, you're a talkative one. Marisa-types probably can't take it easy
if they don't say something to hide their weakness, I bet."
"Yu? What is shitty human going on about -ze! But you won't be able to
say that soon -ze! So just chatter all you want before then -ze!"
"Really? Then don't mind if I do!"
Every day you lead a wretched, useless life of digging through humans'
trash for food,
And after you shit and piss without caring about the place, you scream
'Can't take it easyyyyy!' because of the smell of what you excrete,
Calling your dirty hat that's been covered in all sorts of trash, dust
and insects wonderful,
Similarly spouting bullshit about your dirty, messy hair being cute,
pretty, or beautiful,
Picking fights with humans despite being so weak, and revealing your
shameful character immediately after your trashy accessory gets taken
away,
An absolutely worst manjuu that wretchedly screams 'Pleaze sdoooob!
Badiza wuz wrongggg!'
Scum trash Marisa-types like you are really useless trash! Just go and
die already! Right now is fine!"
"YUGGAAAAAAAAAAAA---------!!!"

The man's merciless words stabbed right into Marisa.

"You shiiiiiiiit! A shitty human like you who scorns Marisa's way of
life, won't be allowed to live -zeeeee!"
"You got angry over having your useless, foolish, pitiful way of life
getting pointed out? But weren't you the one who gave me the
permission to speak?"
"Shut uuuuup! Close that impudent mooooouth!"

Marisa charges forward like a demon, but the man lightly evades her,
and snatches the hat off her head of the floor-kissing Marisa.

"Yuyuuuuu!? Marisa's wonderful haaaaat!? Give it back -zeeeee! Give
back Marisa's wonderful hat -zeeeeee!"
"Don't lie, it's not wonderful at all, you know? I said it before, but
this dirty hat should be disposed off right away!"

Chk Chk Chk!!

"Yuyuuuuuu!? The white ribbon on Marisa's wonderful champion hat
waaaaas!?"
"I told you, this isn't wonderful at all. How could this plain, dirty
hat be wonderful, huh? The hat of a lying scum must be punished!
Understand easy!"
"Gyaaaaaaa! Sdoooooob! Can'd dake id eazy like daaaaaaaaat!"
"Scum like trash like you don't need to take it easy! So I'm going to
take away more of your easiness from you!"
"Yu!? Stop iiiiiiiiit! What are you doiiiiiiiing!?"

Her hat destroyed, Marisa has no eyes for anything but the man before
her.
Without her precious hat accessory, Marisa can no longer return to her
previous life as a wild yukkuri.
In face of the dark future, Marisa continues to cling to a single
small hope without letting go.
Because a scum's attachment to life is a fearsome thing.
And what Marisa clung to was...

"Yuuuuuu!? Mi-mister braid!? Stooooop! Don't touch Marisa's cute
mister braaaaaaaid!"

Similarly important to Marisa as her hat, Marisa desperately fights to
prevent her treasured braid from being touched.
It is a useless action of slapping the man's hand with her braid like
some slipper.

"But just how do they move it, I wonder? Well, since they're
mysterious manjuus, thinking about it is useless, I guess."
"How's thaaaaaat!? The power of Marisa's strongest mister braid-! That
rips apart everything! Hurts so much you can't speak -ze!?"
"Nope, I'm still talking as per normal, see? It's still too early to
travel into your fantasy world, you know?"

The man grabs the uselessly slapping braid by the ribbon and pulls it
off.
Without the ribbon, the braid fell apart limply.

"Yuuuuuuu!? Marisa's mister braid waaaaas!? Mo-move, okay! Marisa's
mister braid! Don't take it easy and move, okay!"

Seems like the unkempt hair is unable to move if it's not in a braid.
Marisa shakes her body in a desperate attempt to make the braid move.

"Wry won'd you mooooove!? Marisa's cute, pretty, exciting mister
braaaaaaaid!"
"Suddenly you stopped tacking on -ze to your sentences. Guess the
speech pattern changes with the loss of your accessory, huh?"
"Yugii!? Shitty human! Return the ribbon! Return it to Marisa! And
then fix Marisa's mister braid too!"
"Hmmm, well, whatever."

Though the man was thinking, he heard Marisa's pleas perfectly.
However, the man had no idea of how to braid back Marisa's braid.
That's why he simply tied the ribbon back on, like a normal lock of
hair.

"Yuuuuu!? What is thiiiiiiis!? This isn't mister braaaaaid!"
"Who cares, I already gave you back your ribbon, so take care of the
rest yourself."
"Yugu! Yugu! Move, okay! Marisa's mister braid! Mister braid! Mister
braaaaaid!" [Sounds like Otacon in Metal Gear Solid]

Though she desperately tries to make her braid move, it doesn't
respond in the least.
Apparently it is unable to move if it isn't in its original form.
However, it is impossible for a handless yukkuri to repair an undone
braid.

Wrathkal

Oct 27, 2011, 2:35:26 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Don't like thiiiiiiis! Don't like it like thiiiiiiiiiis! This
disgraceful shape, can't show anyoooooone!"
"Yeah man, I agree with that."
"Yugii!? It was all your faaaaault! Fix iiiiit! Fix mister
braaaaaaid!"
"Like hell I'm gonna fix it, right? Are you stupid? Want to die? Get
abused by your fellow yukkuris then! That suits you perfectly as scum
trash!"
"Marisa isn't scum traaaaaaash!"
"No~pe, you're scum trash! Every Marisa-type is scum trash, no
exceptions!"
"Nonononooooo! Marisa is the-! Strongeeeeeest!"
"Even without your hat or braid?"
"Yugu..."
"A yukkuri without an accessory can't take it easy, right? Then what
about you who doesn't have an accessory?"
"Yuguuuuuuuu!"

Marisa could say nothing in response to those words.
A yukkuri without an accessory can't take it easy, that was something
a yukkuri like Marisa understood perfectly.

"Then let's steal some more easiness from this scum trash Marisa! You
still have some easiness left, right?"
"Yuyuuuuu!? Stop alreadyyyyyyy! Don't take away Marisa's easiness
anymoooooore!"

A fearful Marisa; her expression is much more pleasing compared to the
time when she came here to make a home declaration.
But it still isn't enough; it should still be possible to fill that
expression with more despair.
The man decided that he would steal every last bit of easiness from
Marisa.

"Next obviously has to be destroying your reproductive abilities!"

The man started to shake Marisa.

"Yuyu? Marisa's body, is starting to feel kind of warm!"

Though Marisa had been in fear earlier, the pleasure rising up inside
her started to show on her face.
And of course, her penipeni extended out as well.

"What a small penipeni. Something like this couldn't possibly have
satisfied that Reimu just now, am I right?"
"Yuyuuuuu!? Don't make fun of Marisa's symboooool! No one else has
such a magnificent thiiiiiiiiing!"
"Yep, Marisa's the only one to have such a teeny, ugly penipeni,
right! As expected of scum trash!"
"Yungiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Marisa's pride was in tatters, after having her precious thing
insulted.
And the man who intended to further shatter that Marisa's pride into
tiny fragments pinches her penipeni at the base with pliers.

"Wh-what are you doing? Stop! Feels like Marisa can't take it easy!"

Though Marisa had a bad premonition, it was already too late.
Because...

Brk!!!

The pliers had already crushed Marisa's penipeni at the base.

"Yuggoooooo!? Badiza's penipeni waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzz!"

Listening to Marisa's loud wails, the man continues by separating the
penipeni from the last shred of skin it was connected to.

"Ah... Aaaaaaah------! Badiza's penipeniiiiiii! Gibbit baaaag! Gibe
bag Badiza's penipeniiiiiii!"

Marisa lets out her loudest scream ever as she experiences the pain
and despair of having her proud penipeni shredded.
Her desperate struggles to escape the pain by trying to run was
useless.
The man caught her and pulled out a cutter knife.
With her penipeni gone, the next target was her mamumamu.

"Hyah!"

With a shout, the man plunged the cutter knife into Marisa's mamumamu
and twisted it about.

"Yugyugagagagagagagaaaaaaaa-----!
Owowowowowowowowwwww! Mamumamuuuuu! Badiza's mamumamuuuuu!"

As Marisa-types often become the father, they hardly use their
mamumamu.
That's why they treasure their mamumamu more than any other yukkuri.
With her mamumamu wreked, Marisa's misery is probably unimaginable.
But it still isn't over.
The man put a lighter to Marisa's cheeks next, so she would be unable
to have stalk pregnancies.

"I'll make sure scum trash like you doesn't give birth to more scum
trash! Be grateful easy!"
"Sdob sdob sdob sdob sdooooob! Nod daaaaaat! Just nod daaaaaat!
Badiza's lack of dezendand'z iz da world'z-! Lozz! Zo pleeeeeze! Just
nod daaaaaaat!"
"Save the sleep talk for when you're asleep, understand that easy!"

Unfortunately, Marisa's wish went unheard, as the lighter flame
charred her puffed-up cheeks.

"Hothothothothothothooooooot! Sdooooooob!
Led Badiza make liddle onezzzzzz! Ad leazt led liddle onez be born and
dage id eazyyyyyy!
Eben a raper'z liddle one iz fiiiiiine! Want do gibe birth do liddle
ooooone! Led Badiza gibe biiiirth!"

But her cheeks are already blackened.

"Can'd habe liddle onez anymooooooore! Yueeeeeeeen! Yueeeeeeen!
Dis iz doo grueeeeel! Liddle onez are irreplazable libez for yugguris,
riiiiiiight!?"

Marisa is wailing.
For yukkuris, giving birth to their own children is an essential thing
for them to take it easy.
That remains the same even for Marisa-types.
Especially for this Marisa; having lost her ability to be a father,
she wanted to at least be a mother.
With that trivial wish shattered, Marisa no longer had any such dreams
or hopes.
No, the man still knew that she still had things left to be stolen
away.

"Next will be the feet Marisa's so proud of!"

The man exposed Marisa's underside.
The wriggling portion was extremely disgusting, especially the anyaru,
which looked ugly and offensive.

"Yuyu!? Stooooop! Just not thaaaaat! Just not Marisa's fleet mister
feeeeet!"
"Calling it fleet even though your snail-paced feet always loses to a
Chen, what the heck are you saying?"
"Th...that's..."
"Have you ever won a race against Chen? No, right? Well, maybe you did
win against one that pitied you."
"...Never, but Chen must have cheated..."
"Saying that again? You Marisa-types never admit your weakness at all,
even though you're weaker than anyone else."
"Yugguuuuuuuuu.... Marisa... isn't weak... Marisa... is the-!
Strongest..."
"How are you the strongest when you're all beaten up by me without
being able to do a thing, huh? Tell me, scum trash."
"Yu... Yuggu... Eggu..."
"Crying because you can't give a reply, scum trash Marisa-types really
are beyond saving, huh!"
"..."
"Then let's burn your feet just like a scum trash, it's perfect for
you."
"Sdob...!"

Once again, the lighter flame comes into play.

"Yugyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Badiza's feeeeeeed! Sdooooooob!"

Once again, Marisa screams in that wonderful voice.
With her bottom part burned, she loses her ability to move around ever
again.

Wrathkal

Oct 27, 2011, 2:39:37 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
"Marisa's mister feet that can-! Outrun the wiiiiiiiind!
The graceful, wonderful mister feet that draws all yukkuris haaaaaas!"
"I admit that you're indeed the strongest, only in flattering
yourself."

Marisa-types often uses the term wonderful.
Just how is their filthy feet that are covered in mud and stones
wonderful?
In the first place, there's nothing about them that can be called
wonderful.
Well, they probably just use it so as to fool their uneasy selves,
even if only a little.
Since that Marisa still had things left to her, the man moved onwards
to the next.
That was the rarely-seen anyaru that was hidden near the feet.
The man stabbed the cutter knife into Marisa's anyaru.

"Yuggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Badiza's anyaruuuuuuu!"

With Marisa's screams as a BGM, the man starts shaking the cutter
knife around randomly.
Of course, Marisa's anyaru becomes totally messed up.
Now she would no longer be able to relieve herself.

"Marisa'ssssss! Marisa's mister anyaruuuuuu! Now can't go poo-poo...
refreshed anymooooore!"
"Scum trash doesn't need that, right? That's why I'm crushing it for
you! Be grateful easy!"

To yukkuris, the pleasure of relieving themselves is something that
can really take it easy.
It is something similar to the level of refreshing with another
yukkuri.
The Marisa who had that stolen still had another important part left.

"Stop... already... please... no more... no moooore..."

Though Marisa had a weak, pitiful expression, the man didn't care.

"Hyah!"

Splurt

"Oggoooooooo!? Mi...mizder eyeeeeee! Badiza's mizder eyeeeee!"

The man plunges his finger into one of Marisa's eyes.
When his finger pierced it, the white globe crumpled without
exploding.
The reason for not destroying both eyes was so that she would be aware
of the wonderful yu-life it could not have with the narrowed
perception of the world, more than if she had lost her sight entirely.

"Marisa's cute mizder eye dat can see da futuuuuure!"

If it could see that future, that she should know that things would
have turned out like this.

"Yep, nice! But it feels like I'm forgetting something."
"Stop iiiiiiiiit... Don't... take away easiness from Marisa
anymooooore!"
"Ah, I forgot to take away the blond hair."
"St-stooooooop! Just not Marisa's mister blond haaaaair! Just not
silky mister blond haaaaair!"
"Which part of it is silky, I'm gonna punish the blond hair of this
lying scum!"

The man rips out the hair at random.
Marisa's tears flow non-stop under the pain and despair of having her
own blond hair pulled out.
And at the end, only a few strands were left afterwards.

"There's still some strands left, but I'll let you have those. Be
grateful easy!"

The man brought a mirror out and showed Marisa her own appearance.

"There! Look at this! This is how you look! Doesn't it fit the
appearance of a scum trash perfectly?"
"....Hh!!"

Marisa is at a loss for words.
Apparently knowing what sort of thing a mirror is, the sight of her
miserable appearance reflected leaves her unable to speak.
And Marisa in utter despair...

"Now! Eat u-lbp!?"
"Like I'll let you!"

Predicting that the despairing Marisa would try to commit suicide by
doing Eat up, the man jams his fist into Marisa's mouth and silences
her.

"Seems like you were planning on committing suicide, but too bad."
"Ah... Gaa... et...et ulb! Et ulllllllb!"

If the words are not pronounced properly, the Eat up is ineffective,
but Marisa desperately tries to die.

"Then let's ruin your tongue so you can't say eat up."

Crkk!!

"Goboo!? Badiza's mizder tun'guuuue!?"
"Too bad! Now you can't go Eat up and kill yourself!"
"Eed ulb! Eed ulb! Eed uuuuuulb!"

Though Marisa screams over and over, nothing happens.

"Alright! Time to give this scum trash Marisa a real taste of living
hell! I'm releasing you!"
"Buguu!?"
"You were a stray living in the park, right? Since you probably can't
move with your feet burnt, I'll carry you."

Though Marisa repeatedly refuses, the man obviously ignores her.

"Scum trash doesn't have the right to refuse, understand that easy.
And if your luck is good, you might get killed right away, you know?
Lucky for you if that happens.
Plus you can ram something and kill yourself... Ah, you can't move
because your feet's burnt! Sorry, sorry.
If you don't like pain, then just starve to death instead. Well, that
has plenty of suffering too, though."
"Wry are uu doinb diiiiiz!? Yugguriz are juz libbing, riiiiiidgh!?
Irreplazabul libe, riiiiiiidgh!? Habe to dreat libe pleciously,
riiiiiidgh!?"
"Yep, that's why I'm returning you to the park without killing you,
because life is precious! It's an irreplaceable life after all!
I killed your wife and kids, but since you say you're an exception,
then it can't be helped!"
"Dat'z... doo gruel... doo grueeeeel!!"
"There! Marisa's bright future awaits! Let's go the park-!"
"Nooo! Don'b wanna go do da park! Ad leazt gill Badiza here! Pleeze
gill Badizaaaaaa!"
"Don't worry! I'm sure you won't be killed because life is
irreplaceable! Marisa will (probably) be in good hands! (Abuse
meaning) So Marisa! Live long and prosper!" (Yeah, I put that in for
fun)
"Eed ulb! Eed ulb! Eed uuuuulb!"

Marisa does nothing but repeat the same words in response to the
uneasy words coming from the man's mouth.
She does so despite knowing it is a useless act.

Wrathkal

Oct 27, 2011, 2:39:58 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
-Park-

"Then this is goodbye! See ya, Marisa! Take it easy!"
"Don'b leab Badizaaaa! Badiza can'd dage id eazy heeeeeere!"

The man left Marisa in an open spot in the park.
Since her tongue had been destroyed just in case, she's unable to
regenerate it and kill herself with Eat up.
Marisa desperately begged the man for help.
Even being abused was okay; as long as she was in his house, she need
not fear any other threats.
But natural life is full of menaces.
Especially her fellow yukkuris, who would inflict punishment and
torture on those that could not take it easy.
Since Marisa's body was a prime example of that, even her paste brain
was able to imagine the hell that awaited.

"Yuyu? There's a thing that can't take it easy!"
"Indeed! What? What's that uneasy Marisa?"
"A yukkuri without accessory should be-! Punished! Yuhyahyahya!"
"It's mister braid is weird too -ze! A thing that doesn't have its own
accessory should be-! Punished -ze!"
"Alice will at least give this hick Marisa her love! Yufufu!"
"Punishment! Punishment! Punishment!"
"Mukyu! But we mustn't kill it! Even if it's scum, it is an
irreplaceable life! Mukyukyukyu!"
"""""Understood easy!"""""

Found quickly by the yukkuris in the park, Marisa gets tagged with the
punishment lynching.
Though Marisa did her best to plead for mercy, she could not speak
satisfactorily without her tongue.
So she tried to look for the man, and soon found him.
He was sitting on a nearby bench watching the proceedings with a
smirk.
He would never help her; that human was taking it easy by watching her
getting abused.
Right then, the man's mouth moved.
Marisa couldn't hear what was said, but she understood.

"Scum Trash."

Marisa finally realized.
The fact that she was scum trash.
Marisa made a home declaration because she was scum trash.
Marisa couldn't win against a human because she was scum trash.
Marisa lost her precious accessory because she was scum trash.
Marisa was being abused by her fellow yukkuris because she was scum
trash.
Everything was because Marisa was scum trash.
That's why Marisa screamed just before it became the prey of its scum-
faced fellows.

"GILL DIS GUM DRASH BADIZAAAAAA!"

Of course, there was no yukkuri that would heed those words.
Marisa would probably be thoroughly abused until her fellow yukkuris
had enough.
But that was something that couldn't be helped.
Because Marisa is scum trash.

END

yukiyuzen

Oct 27, 2011, 3:05:19 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
> I AM NEVER TRANSLATING SOMETHING THIS LONG EVER AGAIN!!!

And that is why I never ask for ankos to be fully translated.

.J.I.E.

Oct 27, 2011, 5:35:33 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Agreed with Yukiyuzen, yet that doesn't mean you won't get all of my
gratefulness for such story Wrathkal!

My only slightly complain, and it's more the story itself than
wrathkal's work, is that the yu's punishing marisa were also scum, if
they were, dunno, victims of her and her family (maybe yu's whose
cardboxes houses were stolen, or their food were stolen by her or
whose little ones were bullied by marisa's) It would had made this
story even more karmic.

Anyway, Thanks again for such great story Wrathkal!

Gothic_Togekiss

Oct 27, 2011, 4:28:38 PM10/27/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Finally, I've been waiting to read this story ever since you mentioned
it within http://yukkuri.shii.org/post/show/42421/ . I thank you
deeply for all the effort put towards translating it.

("Mukyu! But we mustn't kill it! Even if it's scum, it is an
irreplaceable life! Mukyukyukyu!")

Ahahahaha...for once that "We are living beings" excuse has backfired
on scum/shithead Yukkuri. It's always fun to see their logic used
against them or twisted in such ways to cause them great uneasiness.
I'm greatly liked how the anon burned her cheek to prevent stalk
pregnancy and then destroyed her tongue so that she couldn't commit
suicide by eat up and thus indirectly prevent her from being able to
vomit herself to death (thought she might have but never thought about
it). This was an entertaining story from my standpoint.

Nell Speed, Final Girl

Oct 30, 2011, 7:56:08 PM10/30/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic
...wow. That is a LOT of work-- thanks so much for sharing it! And a
very satisfying little story it is, too.

Atzumo Kayami

Nov 17, 2011, 5:28:06 PM11/17/11
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Too bad you won't be translating something this long again, 'cause it
was pretty nice

Lucky Joestar

Feb 16, 2012, 5:55:42 PM2/16/12
to yufa...@googlegroups.com
“WRYYYYY”

That’s Dio Brando’s vampire shriek from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. And I thought only the sakuyas could stop time. ^_^
Message has been deleted