anko872.全自動復讐システム: Fully-automatic Revenge System.

Poweryoga

Mar 10, 2010, 8:19:11 PM3/10/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Q: What is this? A: Something I thought of as the week flew by.
Q: What's the theme? A: Family Love.

"Do you need yukkuris? Do you need a yukkuri Reimu?"

A middle aged woman is selling Yukkuri Reimus on the sidewalk, next to
her are boxes filled with wriggling Reimus.
Her full features showed that she was once a beauty, and it isn't too
hard to imagine why.
Her face showed the tired eyes that have glanced at the countless
shadows that have passed her by. The pedestrians continued walking by
her emotionlessly.

"Sigh... Nobody is buying."
""Yu~ Yu~ Yu~ Reimu is beautiful and sweet~""

Reimus' crass singing and the woman's heavy sighs inelegantly stacked
on top of one another.

"Takeshi, I'm home."
"Ah, welcome home mom. You seem tired, are you ok?"
"Fufu... I'm ok.... but there's no food. What do you want to do
today?"
"Aah... I'm fine, I like manjuus anyways. I'll grab some of the
weaker looking ones."
"Takeshi... Sorry."

Takeshi took the gently shaking cardboard box from his mother and took
out a Reimu. Then he cleared up the space in their tiny apartment
that they would need for eating.

A little while ago these life forms called "yukkuris" had appeared in
this world. The media called them "impossible sensational creatures",
and they were almost immediately accepted into this world. And then a
wave of "make yukkuris into your pets" fad hit, and the first business
based on this was created. The business owner that did this is
Takeshi's father, and listening to the advice from consultants, he
bought in yukkuris wholesale. But this was the beginning of their
downfall.

Yukkuris are different according to their various types of species.

Chen types and Momijis are very popular as toy pets because of their
friendly demeanor.
Myon and Meilin types are often used in competitions (underground
arena fighting), and are suitable replacement for watch dogs.
Patchouli and Alices have been monopolized by large scale sweet-
makers.
The Marisa type that has an abnormally high amount of "garbage yukkuri
trait" is very popular amongst "special interest" groups.
And then, there's the useless, boring and unpopular Reimu types.

Takeshi's father had foolishly bought wholesale amounts of yukkuri
Reimus. But there's another side to this. The consultant employed by
Takeshi's father is part of a scam group operated by the illegal
underground organizations, and they have pushed the responsibility of
taking care of large amounts of the useless Reimu onto Takeshi's
father. The garbage Reimus that have no use whatsoever.
The manjus with their big stupid faces that are even bigger than a
human's head. The stupid expression that keeps on making a ruckus in
the apartment.

The Reimus know that humans can't do anything to them because they are
products for sale. They also know that their lives are assured
because of this very fact.

"Yu~ Yu~ Reimu is so cute so of course Mister human would be giving
Reimu sweets!! So just stand there and serve Reimu! Stupid mister
slave!! Geragerageragera*" (laughing sound)

Reimu's bulging chin, her condescending eyes and her loud laughter
fueled Takeshi's anger. The alcoholic wipe that he was using fell
from his hands.

(Because of these things... Dad... and ... Mom is doing all this for
these....)

Like a disease, the taboo laughter spread across the room.

"""""""Geragera, geragera, geragera gerageraaaa!!!"""""
(You little shits.... goto hell.... all of you...)

The loudly audible curses from the guy in the next apartment slowly
became muted. When the disgusting laughter and voice completely
soaked through the ear of the young man, his heart and face slowly
froze and dried up like something that had been left out in the cold
for too long.

The next day, Takeshi handed in his dropout notice to the high school
he was attending. The teachers that were looking forward to his
scholastic future because of his brilliant grades were shocked by his
decision.
He stated "I finally found something I've always wanted to do" and
stubbornly refused to change his mind. In the end, his dropout was
accepted.

And then Takeshi disappeared along with one box of yukkuri Reimus.

---5 years later---

Sending out commands with a cell-phone while staring intently out the
window at the setting sun, Takeshi stood in the CEO's office, located
on the 3rd floor of an inconspicuous building deep within a popular
shopping street.

"Be ready to open the store on time tonight. We close before first
light. Oh, don't be late."

Wearing a deep dark suit, the face of the young man is devoid of any
shred of youth. The piercing glares showed a cold, calculating
businessman with a plastered on face that was once called "human".

The moment Takeshi turned off his phone, his office door opened.
Wearing a custom-made suit and glasses with metal frames, Vice
President Liu entered the room. One look would make people think
"man this guy must be full of talents".

「社長 (Mr.Takeshi)」
「什麼事?(What?)」
「我收到我的行李(I got my package.)」
「得了(Understood.)」

A sudden conversation started in Chinese. This is a daily occurrence
for Takeshi now. He stepped out of the CEO's office with a reassuring
step.

「社長 (Mr.Takeshi)」
「還有什麼事?(What else did you want?)」

Letting his voice carry even further this time, he tossed a cold look
at his subordinate. Vice President Liu, even with all his experience
and age, still got the shivers down the back of his spine from the
look.

「我犯了一個建議,為今後的業務拓展(I have some suggestions for the expansion of the
business.)」
「Good. Get a proposal on my desk. I will read it tonight. In any
case, I leave this up to you. It's important to consider future
expansions.」

Takeshi's face relaxed slightly at this report. A small change in
expression and him responding in Japanese. Liu knew from his
relationship with Takeshi that this is his highest praise.

"I'm fortunate to have such a capable man working for me."
"Thank you very much, sir!"

This time both of them used Japanese.

Takeshi followed Liu out of his office, and headed towards the
reception room on the 2nd floor. Inside is a luxurious reception room
not even remotely imaginable in a 40 story tall office building. A
white based modern interior, a simple yet solid feeling crystal
chandelier, a granite table fitted with a small fountain in the
middle, luxurious sofas, dining rooms... etc

Anyway, this is the social meeting place where the selected people are
gathered.

But the store is not open yet.

Hostesses and hosts in the double digits hurriedly continued their
preparations. Takeshi monitored on the side, making sure that the
daily used utensils have not been missed. He called out to a female
hostess that was arranging the flowers near the entrance in a daring
evening gown.

「ривет Аня!Состояние или улучшить? (Hey Anya!! Are you feeling
better?)」
「Torya!Я в порядке с тележкой!Спасибо! (Torya! I'm fine now thanks to
you! Really thanks a lot!)」

Anya answered energetically while hugging Takeshi, his overreacting
face turning red. By the way, "Torya" is Takeshi's pet name.

「Хороший!Все, что быстрое обучение(Good. If you need anything just
let me know.)」
「Да!(Yes!)」

This beautiful hostess, for some reason, came down with a nagging bad
cold that would not go away. Because of her status as a foreign
worker in the country, her insurance wasn't able to fully cover her
treatments and her condition had steadily been getting worse.
Noticing her condition, Takeshi immediately got an "on-call doctor"
to treat Anya. The payment is to work in the company as a long-term
employee.

Takeshi left the reception room and slowly walked down a spiraling
staircase that was big enough for two fully grown adults walking side
by side, descending into a lavishly decorated main hall. The red
velvet carpet beautifully colored the floor, and the bronze skinned
Hoan was fervently cleaning the place. He noticed Takeshi and
respectfully greeted him.

"Jefe! Thank you for you hard work!! I working hard today as well!"
"You're enthusiastic as usual. Pero tu gramatica es diferente,loque
correct es 'I will work hard today as well'."
"Oh! Japanese is so difficult!"

Like a small child showing his face of defeat, he let out a small
exclamation of disappointment. His emotional expressions were rich
and vibrant, a very straight forward and honest man.

「 Jajaja,Tu pronunciacion es bien.(Hahaha, but your pronunciation is
great.)」
「I will work hard today!」
「Aah, good work.」

Hoan is from Spain. He worked as a tutor for Japan's foreign language
program, but that program closed down due to lack of funding. He was
kicked out after being left with no guarantor papers of any sort.
Takeshi picked up the heartbroken Hoan, who had held a sweet fantasy
about the glamorous Orient before having his dreams broken, as if
waking up from a terrible night of drinking.

Realistically speaking, there are very few Japanese people that
actually worked in this building. It is more correct to say that the
main force of the people that worked in this place are the displaced
foreigners that had come to work in Japan.

Takeshi likes the people that worked with a honest sense of self,
regardless of nationality. Once they've become his employees he'll
protect them until the end. Regardless of the effort put forth to
get the workers used to (culturally and habitually) Japan or signing
guarantor's papers, the educational efforts and other perks were not
neglected either.

In any case, he had miraculously took over the failing business his
father left behind, took in the lost foreigners from off the street,
and still managed to be able to turn a profit while running the
business smoothly. That's another part of the image of the store that
is "separated from the rest of the world".

5 Years ago, the day when he left home with the yukkuri Reimus.

The 18 year old Takeshi that dropped out of school on his own accord,
wallowing in the despair of life. After calmly analyzing his
situation, he reached a conclusion. It is true that his deceased
father was scammed by the group that sold "leftover Reimus", but in
the near future, the society will be forced to acknowledge the yukkuri
fact that "Reimus will never be sold, will become garbage, and will
eventually become wild manjuus that threaten society". So in this
situation, who is going to be cleaning up this garbage (Reimu)?

The government? The local authorities? The garbage men?

It will take a very long time to decide the method of treatment for
these hazardous garbage manju's. The group for yukkuri rights and the
opposing groups will for sure debate about this for a very long time.
But, the shit manjus will not wait for their laws before increasing in
number. "From experience, we can understand that fact."

Before these rules of society were created, Takeshi created a plan
that was completely unorthodox. By doing something like illegally
destroying the Reimus before the laws were passed. Ironically, his
business became something the organization that drove his father to
his death approved. But Takeshi wasn't thinking on such a small
scale.

There were news of little 18 year old kids with all kinds of
backgrounds that were desperately trying to sell these things. Not to
mention the lack of profits... for example it's not possible to turn a
solid body into gold. But, Takeshi's prediction immediately came
true. In the streets, abandoned Reimus began to emerge in large
numbers. They were so numerous, that their numbers resembled gutter
rat populations. Unable to control the yukkuris' voracious libido,
the yukkuris further increased in numbers.

Food and drinks stolen, destruction of local sights and property,
becoming the cause of accidents... many obstructions to a normal
human's daily life began appearing.

Also according to his predictions, it was difficult for the government
to react to this situation. Takeshi was two steps ahead.

With a friend inside the organization responsible for the cleanup of
yukkuri Reimus, Takeshi took over the whole entire operation of the
clean up. It was against his best interests to announce his ulterior
motives, but this operation was perfect for money laundering.

Becoming a consultant for the cleanup operation entrusted to him by
the government, he also legalized his company in the mean time. Using
the experience and techniques he had accumulated prior, he completely
monopolized the market. (Of course, he had also exerted "pressure" on
competition) Because of this, the company became a large group.

But, up until now, Takeshi had used a variety of problematic resources
coming from shadow organizations and the sewage of society. He was
laughed at as the "guy that collected living garbage". Of course, no
real talent could be drafted for his company. Only an excess of
hoodlums and illegal alien workers went to him.

But Takeshi used this to his advantage.

(If they are foreigners, I should be able to hire them for cheap.
There should also be some good talents in the pool as well.)

And so his first right hand man came about, his number one man : Liu
from China. Liu was working at a first-class company in Japan, but
jealousy flared from his success, and he was dragged into this world
unwillingly. Even though his initial reasoning for working with
Takeshi was pretty stupid, the fearsome energy from Takeshi spurred
Liu to drop everything and start over by helping Takeshi start his
business.

The end result was a spectacular success.

But this isn't enough. The one thing that Takeshi beautifully
succeeded at was the processing of the garbage Reimu, the black energy
in his heart never waning. The moment he closes his eyes, he could
see the image burning vividly into the back of his eyelids. The
figure of the disgusting raw garbage could be seen so clearly.

(I will never forgive these garbage. I will never forgive them. I
will not forgive their existence. I will not allow them to simply
die. I will not allow them to exist in my world. So...

I will create a defiler system that prolongs the deaths and screams of
these garbage!)

And then, the member's only club: "Punisher" was formed.

Humans long for the taboo.
They long for the depraved acts that would get a society to point
fingers at you, like playing with fire.
In other words: "Yukkuri abuse".

But, even if a person is in a position of power, even if they are
protected by guards they will be hard pressed to do "this". If
exposed, even some small event could lead to the destruction of
everything they had worked for.

Takeshi delicately attacks this weakness in their hearts.

The club is open today as well. It's only open once a week. Only
selected members are allowed to enter, it's a high level luxurious
social hangout.

Takeshi is at the entrance, greeting guests himself. There were only
a few people that entered his club on the first day of opening, but
the initial impression had been good.

Finally, it's the opening time. Stepping into the room right on
schedule, an elderly male entered.

"Good evening Mister President! I look forward to the fun tonight!"
"Thank you for coming. Mr.Koni, please enjoy your stay here tonight."

With a pleasant gentle expression, Takeshi bowed deeply .

Mr.Koni is the president of a certain bank.
There is nobody who try to come here disguised as an upper class
gentleman. All who come here already are.

"Ah, please take care of me. Speaking of wish, doesn't Anya look
more energetic?"
"Yes. Thanks to you, her cold is almost completely cured. Right now
she is working as my partner."

As if on cue, Anya floated smoothly over to Mr.Koni, squeezing her
breasts onto his arms, smiling like a goddess.

"Aren't you glad I got better?"
"Yes. Thanyu."

He missed a few syllables, but it seems like Mr.Koni is already in
heaven for tonight.

"I just couldn't forget about the dancing little koyukkuri in my
mouth~ I think I will also try dipping it in brandy and burning it
this time~~~ HEEEEEHAAWWWWWWW abuse time~!!!!"

It's impossible to stop him now. The weird noise disappeared up the
spiraling staircase.

The busiest time is right when the club opens. The next guests that
came... politicians, CEOs, government officials... Even if he just
greeted them quickly, the spiral stair case is steadily absorbing
their footsteps from the hallway.

He couldn't relax at all.

After making sure the guests that made reservations today were
completely in the store, he let Liu handle the front desk, and
returned to the CEO's office to check the display on his desk to make
sure all the guests are alright.

Finally he had time to take a breather.

And then he took out a slightly dirty cardboard box from a heavily
locked up rack.

The same cardboard box from 5 years ago.

In the box, shit manju. Completely bald, their accessories burnt, the
face cut up, the tongue cracked, the foot burned, but all savagely
brought back to life. The only thing they can do is continuously cry
from since 5 years ago.

Takeshi looked at Reimu and let out his usual smile. The devil's
smile.

"Hahaha... HAHAHAHA!! Your brats are going to die? We will be eating
them in all sorts of delicious ways, what are you going to do? HEY!
What do you want to say you shit manju!!!"
"Z...o...rry......zooo....rrryyyyy.......z...oo...rr...yyy....."

Using unbelievably spiteful language to poke at the yukkuri, the only
response was the extraordinarily weak chorus.

"Ha? 'Sorry'? Isn't that awfully insincere? What happened to your
arrogance from so long ago? Maybe I'll try to give you some more
'motivation'? What a fucking boring response from you piles of raw
garbage."
"Z...o...rry........Reimu....waz...ronnnng........z...o...rr....y...."
"Shut the fuck up! Allllrighhhhttt!!! Tonight you guys also get the
VIP seat for 'looking at the place where your children die!' Enjoy!!"

The cardboard box was put on the desk, and the monitor was put before
their eyes.

In this club, all the yukkuri Reimus that are used for abuse are the
children of these original yukkuris.

Every week, they were forced to "refresh" in order to make kids.
Of course, the kids are raised in a germ-free environment carefully.
Because of this, it is possible to consume them in any way.

The monitor glared, the scene flickered into existence.

The kids that they have never ever touched even once, the kid that
didn't know anything about being dirty or what a hardship is had her
eyes poked out with an ice pick, skewered with a shish and burned
thoroughly after being sprayed with Brandy.

Diced into slices with by a masterful chef, so the still living
yukkuri could be dipped in soy sauce or wasabi.

"Hey look at this, the 'dancing food' that was everyone's favorite is
on again."

The baby yukkuri Reimu and her friends were forced to refresh.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOBABIEZZZDON'TGEDBORNNNNNNNN R..R..REFRESHHHEDD!!!"

After the desperate scream, the stalk that bore her own yukkuris
sucked out all the nutrients from the koyukkuri mother, and the
koyukkuri turned black and died. Then immediately the stalk was
pulled off and dipped in a flask filled with sugar water. The
koyukkuris immediately grew on the stalk, sucking in the sugar water
with a "><" face.

"Oye oye, take a look. You already have grandchildren being born. Do
you hear me? Hey, do you hear me you raw garbage shits?"
"UUUUUAAAAAAAAAAADEIBU'SLIDDLEONEEEEEEEE"

The yukkuris in the CEO's office were very excited.
And the moment of birth...

"Eeeeeajjjjyyyyyy!!"

Falling into the mouth with a cute voice.

"LIDDLEEEE ONEEEE~!!! MOOOVVVEEEEEEE!!!"
"Hohoho, the little koyukkuri is rampaging in my mouth, I can barely
contain myself. Take that."

The mouth's owner: Mr.Koni was holding the little koyukkuri with the
edge of his teeth.

Splurt.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! MWOMMIEEEEEEE~!!! SABEEE DEIMMMUUUU!!!"
"Ahahahaha!!!! So stupid!! So fucking stupid!!! It really befits your
title as living raw garbage!! The dumbest thing I've ever seen!!
Calling out for the mother that you've never seen before?? What a
fucking joke!!! Don't you think so too? Raw trash indeed!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!"
"YUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Can't even cry without slurring, these yukkuris in the cardboard box
nevertheless continued to cry out. Continuing with their cries are
images of their children slowly being tortured, forcibly refreshed,
crushed, or eaten.

"Man this is the greatest. These greedy pigs that pay our exuberant
membership fees with their corrupt money have the same ideas that I
have about killing you useless raw trash. Then we profit from you
yukkuris. This is the best possible ecosystem for us who rise from
the death of you raw sewage trash!"

Takeshi praised himself for his own idea. He had given his business
to Liu. Liu's a masterful businessman with a great ambition, and
he'll probably focus on expanding the business. With this out of the
way, he can focus better on the growth of his revenge. Increasing his
profits, increasing his operation. Nobody can stop him. Even Takeshi
himself can no longer just give it up.

The one who was obsessed with abuse. The businessman whose eyes have
been blinded by profits. The yukkuri Reimus who are forcibly revived
even if they have died.

The defiler system that prolongs the deaths and screams of garbage has
finally been completed here.

The crying sounds coming from yukkuri Reimus in the cardboard box.

Takeshi thought to himself: "This is it. This is the revenge I've
wanted..."

Mom,

How are you lately? It is getting colder day after day so please be
careful about catching a cold. It's tough on me that we can't meet...
but it'll be alright if I keep this up for another 2-3 years. I'm
working to return you to our original place. It's tough saving money
to buy back our original house, but life is long so I will definitely
be able to do it. If there's anything you need please don't hesitate
to write me.

-Takeshi

Poweryoga

Mar 10, 2010, 8:33:36 PM3/10/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Notes on Translation:

The translation was pretty difficult for me, so please pardon any
inconsistencies or sentences that don't make too much sense. I tried
to make the story flow smoother by adding a few things, and I think
for the most part it is ok and doesn't interfere with the story.
Other parts I left as is for fear of diluting the sentence
structures.

Also, pardon the foreign language part: I just translated whatever was
already there. I don't speak Russian myself so I can't say for the
accuracy of the author's translate, but the spanish and chinese looks
ok.

Again, this was a short but tough translate. I had thought it would
take less time but the grammar and the literal meaning floored me in
several places. As usual, comments, suggestions and recommendations
are very welcome!

Toawa

Mar 10, 2010, 10:22:13 PM3/10/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
Hmm.. I think Kiriraitaa's picture set this story up to be more than it
turned out to be... :|
I hope that 1053 and 729 turn out better...

cluster

Mar 11, 2010, 2:56:04 AM3/11/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
The descriptions should have been a bit longer, but overall the story
was quite good. The ending with the Reimus watching their offspring
being maimed, mauled, mashed and minced was some excellent justice.

"Not to mention the lack of profits... for example it's not possible

to turn a solid body into gold." - this one turned out awkwardly. I
guess it would have been better to put it this way: "Not to mention
the lack of profits... it's hard to turn lead into gold." Though I
guess the author wanted to draw a parallel here between shit manjuus
and desirable yukkuris.

The translation turned out well since there were no show-stoppers, so
soldier on! You provide me with oozes of morbid entertainment, for
which I am thankful.

Poweryoga

Mar 11, 2010, 11:05:57 AM3/11/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
I'll admit, that part also confused me a great deal so that its just
the literal translation. Is there some saying I'm not aware of that
is roughly the equivalent?

Tea

Mar 11, 2010, 6:03:55 PM3/11/10
to Yukkuri Fanfic Translations
An interesting story. Quite different from what the illustration had
me believe, but it was different to see a story focus on human issues
and standpoint/focus.