Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

pankaj anand

no leída,
14 abr 2009, 5:24:1114/4/09
a xuggle...@googlegroups.com
hi ,
 i have jst started to use Red5 and heard about Xuggler for transcoding.. my problm is that i want to extract audio streams from the live streams that are coming to red5 and then mix those audio streams into one and then broadcast it .

how can i acheive this ?
.. thnx in advance ..

Pankaj anand

Art Clarke

no leída,
14 abr 2009, 12:05:4514/4/09
a xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pankaj,

You'll have to do the mixing of the streams after you decode them
yourself. See the IAudioSamples.getData().getByteBuffer() method for
how to get at the raw decoded samples.

- Art
--
http://www.xuggle.com/
xu‧ggle (zŭ' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and video.

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFMPEG in Java.

willypow

no leída,
14 abr 2009, 12:42:4114/4/09
a xuggler-users
We are doing this on our site, too. There are some good examples of
mixing with Java sound at jsresources.org. First you need to get at
the bytestream, though, and that can be a memory hog.

On Apr 14, 9:05 am, Art Clarke <acla...@xuggle.com> wrote:
> Hi Pankaj,
>
> You'll have to do the mixing of the streams after you decode them
> yourself.  See the IAudioSamples.getData().getByteBuffer() method for
> how to get at the raw decoded samples.
>
> - Art
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:24 AM, pankaj anand <pankajanan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi ,
> >  i have jst started to use Red5 and heard about Xuggler for transcoding.. my
> > problm is that i want to extract audio streams from the live streams that
> > are coming to red5 and then mix those audio streams into one and then
> > broadcast it .
>
> > how can i acheive this ?
> > .. thnx in advance ..
>
> > Pankaj anand