XtreemFS 1.3.0 Available Now!

Jan Stender

Aug 10, 2011, 12:05:00 PM8/10/11
to xtre...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

After nearly one year of development, we have finished the first release candidate for XtreemFS 1.3.
The most important new feature is the cross-site file replication with auto-failover. The new replication works with mutable files, i.e. files can be read and written.

We have created packages for Linux in our repositories (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/xtreemfs/). For Mac OS X, we have a packaged client with installer (http://code.google.com/p/xtreemfs/downloads/detail?name=XtreemFS_1.3RC1_Installer.dmg). The sources can be downloaded at http://code.google.com/p/xtreemfs/downloads/list.

Please check the XtreemFS website (http://www.xtreemfs.org) for further details.

The XtreemFS team