ERROR : 2004 while rendering with XSIBatch 2011.5

Stephan Hempel

Oct 25, 2010, 7:52:48 AM10/25/10
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Hi list,

with Softimage 2011.5 I get the following error message while
rendering from the the command line with xsibatch:

ERROR : 2004 - Invalid pointer - [line 2]

I unloaded all workgroups, tested it with fresh user settings and did
a runonce.bat. No success. I'm on XP64.

The scene renders but as soon as I launch the render job via Deadline
as render manager Deadline refuses to continue the job because of the
error message.

Did anyone run into this?

Stephan

Stephen Blair

Oct 25, 2010, 10:15:32 AM10/25/10
to soft...@listproc.autodesk.com
Hi

It seems to be because Application\Plugins\ICEFlow.dll

If I rename that .dll to .xxx, then I don't get the ERROR 2004 anymore.

Stephen Blair
Product Support Team Lead, Softimage
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
http://xsisupport.wordpress.com

winmail.dat

Stephan Hempel

Oct 25, 2010, 6:12:36 PM10/25/10
to Stephen Blair
Thank you, Stephen. This did the trick.

Cheers,
Stephan.

am Montag, 25. Oktober 2010 um 16:15 schriebst Du: