From: "Len Krenzler" <l...@creativecontrol.ca>
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Subject: Speaking of Eric Mootz
To: <soft...@listproc.autodesk.com>

Indeed it does!

On 6/16/2011 3:44 PM, Juhani Karlsson wrote:
emVolume sounds too awesome to comprehend..

- Juhani

2011/6/16 Christopher Tedin <cte...@comcast.net>
Wow, those look like some new things. I haven't seen them. :-)

On 6/16/11 1:48 PM, Paul Griswold wrote:
Is this an old subject?  I just spotted this on his site:

new plugin (MMXII): emVolume (renderer)
new plugin (MMXII): emTree (custom op.)

Len Krenzler - Creative Control Media Productions

Phone: 780.463.3126

www.creativecontrol.ca - l...@creativecontrol.ca

Alan Fregtman

belum dibaca,
17 Jun 2011, 00.49.4717/06/11
kepadasoft...@listproc.autodesk.com
emTree was shown at Ubertage 2009 and that year someone posted videos
of that and other presentations on a forum. They're all dead links
now, but...

...here's a mirror:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/441883/xsi/SI_UEBERTAGE2009_eric_mootz_emTree.wmv

(Mr.Mootz, if you want the link brought down just let me know.)

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru