Mohana Ramaratnam

Oct 12, 2011, 12:57:20 AM10/12/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are sharing some scripts that we use to:

a) Generate the Freesurfer assessor using the information in the
aseg.stats and aparc.stats file. This is done by the perl script
stats2xml_fs5.1.pl. All dependencies have been included. You may have
to edit the paths to the appropriate location of the fs2xml folder.

b) If you have data already processed and want this data to be
imported, I have included a script - import_fs5.sh which can be used
as a template for your needs.

The scripts are available here:
http://hg.xnat.org/scripts/src/18bf75b9d777/washu_freesurfer_v5.1

Happy Segmenting!!
Mohana

Alexis

Oct 13, 2011, 3:52:22 AM10/13/11
to xnat_discussion
Hi Mohana,

This is great news, although we now have indexed our freesurfer data
with the schema you provided. This will definitely be useful for many
groups and possibly in the future we should think of a system to share
not only a schema but a triple ( schema + sample display file + upload
script ).

Alexis

Satrajit Ghosh

Oct 13, 2011, 9:38:37 AM10/13/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
hi mohana/alexis,

where can i download the xnatrestclient? is it a single binary and can it be installed independent of xnat?

cheers,

satra

Mohana Ramaratnam

Oct 13, 2011, 9:56:18 AM10/13/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satra,

You could replace XnatRestClient with curl.

XnatRestClient can be installed independent of XNAT. The required jar
is attached (its also available in
XNAT_HOME/plugin-resources/repository/xdat/jars). The way to execute
it would be:

java -jar JAR_DIR_PATH_HERE/xdat-restClient-1.jar OS_ARG_SYM_HERE

Mohana

xdat-restClient-1.jar

Mohana Ramaratnam

Oct 13, 2011, 9:57:23 AM10/13/11
to xnat_di...@googlegroups.com
We are thinking of XNAT plugins and this is where we see such things available.

Mohana