Can't sign up/ register a new XMind ID

已查看 271 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Stefan Henze

未读,
2008年11月18日 07:01:182008/11/18
收件人 XMIND User Forum
I'm trying to download XMind which takes me to a login screen. When
trying to get a new XMind ID, the form always tells me that the
captcha I entered was not corrent. I refreshed the captcha and the
page several times and tried different browsers - all with the same
result.

Is there something wrong with the captcha check system? Can I get to
download the software elsewhere?

tones

未读,
2008年11月18日 17:51:442008/11/18
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Me neither, can't sign up. Firefox, IE, Safari, makes no odds, just
hangs.

Tried to use openID instead, after which I get prompted to bind my
openID account to an xmind account before it will let me in (which I
can't create, see above) - urm, this kind of goes against the whole
point of openID. If you are going to embrace some of these things, at
least follow the basic principles.

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月19日 01:10:372008/11/19
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

All problems has been fixed.  You can do that fluently now.
Sincerely!

Stephen
--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

Stefan Henze

未读,
2008年11月19日 04:38:252008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Hi Stephen!

Still doesn't work. I get the "Secure text wrong. You can refresh the
image only, if you cannot see it clearly." message.
Tried several times on Firefox 2 now.

Cheers,
Stefan

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月19日 05:15:032008/11/19
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi
The secure text is two English Words. And it's case insensitive.  I hope you can refresh the image more times.

Sincerely!

Stephen
--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

anne....@gmail.com

未读,
2008年11月19日 05:15:312008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Hello everybody

I have the same problem. I tried yesterday and get the same message
(Secure text wrong). I tried a few minutes ago and still it says the
same thing. I'm working on Firefox 2.

Thanks for your help
Regards,
Anne.

jipe78

未读,
2008年11月19日 05:24:322008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Hi all

I still have the same problem. I really want to download these
versions.
So is there anybody who has the solution??

Thanks you all
Best regards

Stefan Henze

未读,
2008年11月19日 05:43:222008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Hi,
Yes, it's two (mostly) English words and entering them just doesn't
really help. I'm wondering how many potential users are not that eager
to use the software and have just gone away when the check didn't
work.

Here are some details to what happens:

When sending out the request the following data is posted (amongst
other):
recaptcha_challenge_field
02pndooJLhe5I3ThrA7SIWyW9AwfQB9rsXnzJCYhy65_vOp27YC8HLleBcs2i-
JovayN4CFV_DBWrb5d64zIQPE6u3uxHdI4k62ZmwPGTnJW4cmMuG7LUTC29duC2q1s4jfxN9wNr9C5AxbrL1RpB7vKXD1JXNwNHG5DBzCU6skcbbvoKGTQfmKlGTO4Y0jlLFp7CXBbWHEiBo7ySWvuW8EYDmzT8az8x0HiLRLFAL-
pbOpxcrAwMD
recaptcha_response_field Hello safe

The answer is a HTTP error 412 with the following content:
<title>406 Not Acceptable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Acceptable</h1>
mym...@somwserver.net could not be found
on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 SVN/1.4.6 PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5 with
Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL
/0.9.8g Server at www.xmind.net Port 80</address>

(eMail address replaced with some other text by me for this post)

Maybe that helps.

On Nov 19, 11:15 am, "stephen zhu" <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi The secure text is two English Words. And it's case insensitive. I hope
> you can refresh the image more times.
>
> Sincerely!
>
> Stephen

Mekk

未读,
2008年11月19日 13:25:302008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
+1 Tried registering using Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer, all
attempts fail with info that my secure text is wrong. Tried many
times. And I am 100% sure I enter it properly.

Firebug reports that I get

412 Precondition Failed

Mekk

未读,
2008年11月19日 13:32:142008/11/19
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Ah, and I tried the sound challenge. I just do not understand
anything :-((((((((((

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月19日 23:18:212008/11/19
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
I find that if using email as XMind ID, even if you write the right text for recaptcha, you will see that "security text was wrong" message. This is a bug, and has been fixed.
What about your conditions?
Stephen

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Mekk <Mekk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah, and I tried the sound challenge. I just do not understand
anything :-((((((((((

--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

Stefan Henze

未读,
2008年11月20日 03:47:042008/11/20
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Didn't use my email address as ID, just entered an email address in
the email field.

Registering worked fine now, thanks.

On Nov 20, 5:18 am, "stephen zhu" <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I find that if using email as XMind ID, even if you write the right text for
> recaptcha, you will see that "security text was wrong" message. This is a
> bug, and has been fixed. What about your conditions?
> Stephen

Mekk

未读,
2008年11月20日 04:49:052008/11/20
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Registered succesfully now (using the same data as previously). I bet
somebody corrected something ....

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月20日 05:37:052008/11/20
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Great to hear this!

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Mekk <Mekk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Registered succesfully now (using the same data as previously). I bet
somebody corrected something ....

--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

chewbaaca

未读,
2008年11月27日 10:56:402008/11/27
收件人 XMIND User Forum
yeap, the same problem happened to me, using firefox safari IE chrome
and never see the check pictures on the register page.
i just want to using the opensource free xmind..pls check it. thankx.
> /0.9.8g Server atwww.xmind.netPort 80</address>

chewbaaca

未读,
2008年11月27日 11:10:392008/11/27
收件人 XMIND User Forum
i still can not see the check picture? just Enter the text you see in
the image. but where is the image?

On 11月20日, 下午6时37分, "stephen zhu" <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great to hear this!

chewbaaca

未读,
2008年11月27日 11:17:462008/11/27
收件人 XMIND User Forum
and when i using open ID to login. bind to gmail. when confirmed from
google sites, the system need to input xmind ID before bind process!!
why?

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月28日 01:59:002008/11/28
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Do you still have this problem now?
Sincerely!

Stephen
--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

bassballz

未读,
2008年11月28日 21:34:392008/11/28
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Hi,

I buy 1 month PRO subscription and when logging into xMind, I get the
following error:

XMind ID/email or password is incomplete or incorrect!

I am using my xmind id and the password I set. These work when I log
into my xmind account through internet browser but NOT when starting
up xmind.

What is wrong here?? I lost a lot of work coz it wouldn't save.

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月28日 23:02:282008/11/28
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Please try again!
Sincerely!

Stephen
--
=========
Skype: stephen0928

bassballz

未读,
2008年11月29日 18:16:092008/11/29
收件人 XMIND User Forum
Thanks Stephen.

All working now. Let's see how things go with saving my work
regularly over a period of time as I work through a mind map. Can't
believe I couldn't save after a while.

Anyhow, well let you know if I have any more issues here.

THanks,
Wayde

stephen zhu

未读,
2008年11月29日 20:30:242008/11/29
收件人 xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wayde

You can set the autosave time via choosing: "Edit > Preferences > General". Here you can enable the autosave feature and set the time.
Sincerely!

Stephen
--
=========