xmind eclipse install

trey....@gmail.com

May 5, 2009, 8:48:55 AM5/5/09
to XMind User Forum
HI,

I am trying to instal the xmind plugin for eclipse and I keep getting
an error that file is not available. The deatils i get during the plug
in install are below.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.bouncycastle,1.3.8.
Exception connecting to
http://www.xmind.net/xmind/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycastle_1.3.8.jar.
http://dl.xmind.org/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycastle_1.3.8.jar
Exception connecting to
http://www.xmind.net/xmind/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycastle_1.3.8.jar.
http://dl.xmind.org/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycastle_1.3.8.jar

stephen zhu

May 6, 2009, 3:22:51 AM5/6/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Do you download that zip file from website and install it directly?

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

dmitry...@yandex.com

May 7, 2009, 7:25:56 AM5/7/09
to XMind User Forum
I have the same problem too
I tried to install XMIND as plugin (Help -> Software Updates) and got
the same message
Needed files seem to be missing on XMIND server

On May 6, 11:22 am, stephen zhu <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do you download that zip file from website and install it directly?
>
> Sincerely!
>
> Stephen
> =========
> Skype: stephen0928
>
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM, <trey.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > HI,
>
> > I am trying to instal the xmind plugin for eclipse and I keep getting
> > an error that file is not available. The deatils i get during the plug
> > in install are below.
>
> > An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
> >  Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,org.bouncycastle,1.3.8.
> >    Exception connecting to
>
> >http://www.xmind.net/xmind/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bou...
> > .
>
> >http://dl.xmind.org/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycast...
> >    Exception connecting to
>
> >http://www.xmind.net/xmind/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bou...
> > .
>
> >http://dl.xmind.org/updates/xmind3_for_eclipse/plugins/org.bouncycast...

stephen zhu

May 8, 2009, 3:37:15 AM5/8/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Please do not use the online update system at present.
Please download the latest version from website and install from local.(as installing XMind in eclipse, you should clear older version and then install new version.)

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928