XMind on Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard?

f8ak2hy9xxf

Aug 26, 2009, 3:38:31 AM8/26/09
to XMind User Forum
Hi everyone!

Is there already any knowledge about whether or not the current
version of XMind will work flawlessly on Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard? If
not, is there going to be an update in the near future?

Thx!

stephen zhu

Aug 26, 2009, 9:52:48 AM8/26/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sir

XMind should work well on snow leopard. :)

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

phillipus

Aug 31, 2009, 1:47:26 PM8/31/09
to XMind User Forum
Have the XMind team tested Xmind on Snow Leopard? Because the Java
that ships with Snow Leopard is 64-bit version 6!!!!

On Aug 26, 3:52 pm, stephen zhu <stephen0928....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sir
> XMind should work well on snow leopard. :)
>
> Sincerely!
>
> Stephen
> =========
> Skype: stephen0928

Eskil

Sep 1, 2009, 4:48:33 AM9/1/09
to XMind User Forum
Hmm.. XMind just flashes and dies for me.

Is there any idea why this is so?

/Eskil

Eskil

Sep 1, 2009, 4:55:37 AM9/1/09
to XMind User Forum
Hmm.. works if you force XMind to start in 32-bit mode (command+option
+I to get that checkbox).

/Eskil

stephen zhu

Sep 1, 2009, 5:45:52 AM9/1/09
to xm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eskil. and Phillipus

We really test XMind on Snow Leopard. Without changing any settings, It runs fluently.  But I believe Eskil's test and experience are very important. Hope Phillipus and others can try Eskil's experience.

Sincerely!

Stephen
=========
Skype: stephen0928

JamesHsieh

Sep 1, 2009, 11:11:35 AM9/1/09
to XMind User Forum
Hi!
I got the same issue like you, and I goto the downloads to get the
last version and cover to my old version, and problem solved.
I was use 3.0 version but the install is create on 11 Dec. 2008, and
the last download is 2009 Apr.

Cary

Sep 5, 2009, 10:00:00 PM9/5/09
to XMind User Forum
I was having the same trouble. 3.0.3 cleared it up for me.

Thanks!

Cary.