Accessing the kinect from your browser

Johnny

Mar 16, 2012, 1:25:35 AM3/16/12
to xinch...@googlegroups.com
http://zigfu.com/

Not much to say except it works and it is awesome.

As a side note, has anyone seen any good implementations of 3d scanning through depth from focus/defocus algorithms? I've been cobbling together something of my own, but I'm wondering if there's already something out there that's already good to go.

萨克森气势

Mar 16, 2012, 1:55:48 AM3/16/12
to xinch...@googlegroups.com
Cool but I do not have a Kinec yet :-)

About your note: see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLZ-s9KRzG8
Not sure if you can get some answer there but it's pretty amazing and cheap. 3D scanner for less than 25 US$

~Lutz

萨克森气势

Mar 16, 2012, 2:00:07 AM3/16/12
to xinch...@googlegroups.com
sorry, i forgot the important thing:

~Lutz

Paul Adams

Mar 16, 2012, 2:00:49 AM3/16/12
to xinch...@googlegroups.com, 萨克森气势
edward and somone was playing with a simplier one of these in XCj a few
weeks ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC-99bjh2dE&feature=related