[wxpython-users] Roadmap for python 3 and wxpython?

Stani

Jul 16, 2008, 4:56:22 PM7/16/08
to wxpytho...@lists.wxwidgets.org
Hi,
I was wondering if there are already any plans when or how wxPython
will support/start moving to python 3? Are there a lot of issues
involved with porting wxPython framework? (I don't mean user
programs.) I know it is still a bit early but as it is coming closer
maybe there is a roadmap already.
Stani

--
http://pythonide.stani.be

Robin Dunn

Jul 18, 2008, 3:09:50 PM7/18/08
Stani wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if there are already any plans when or how wxPython
> will support/start moving to python 3? Are there a lot of issues
> involved with porting wxPython framework? (I don't mean user
> programs.) I know it is still a bit early but as it is coming closer
> maybe there is a roadmap already.

Nothing solid yet. I've got a general idea of things that will likely
need to be done, but haven't yet confirmed any of it or done any real
investigations.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman