BB30

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 8, 2008, 11:26:54 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Due to an overwhelming demand for BB30 cranks I convinced someone else to sell their stash. I now have 2 - SRAM Red Standard 130bcd and one FSA Afterburner mountain crank. $150 each. Let me know who wants them.

Steven Nutt

Dec 8, 2008, 11:28:13 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Red for 150?  I may just be in for that

--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Chad Lowers

Dec 8, 2008, 11:31:48 PM12/8/08
to WVU Cycling
Consider 1 sold! I'll bring $ to the factory tour.

On Dec 8, 11:28 pm, "Steven Nutt" <stevenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Red for 150?  I may just be in for that
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:26 PM, Jonathan Zerbe <jon.ze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Due to an overwhelming demand for BB30 cranks I convinced someone else to
> > sell their stash. I now have 2 - SRAM Red Standard 130bcd and one FSA
> > Afterburner mountain crank. $150 each. Let me know who wants them.
>
> --
> Steven Nutt
> stevenn...@gmail.com

Chad Lowers

Dec 8, 2008, 11:32:29 PM12/8/08
to WVU Cycling
Make that 1 SRAM red AND the afterburner, if possible.

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 8, 2008, 11:34:17 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Sold. Your bill is $300 Chad. One RED left Nutt. These things are like hotcakes.

Chad Lowers

Dec 8, 2008, 11:35:57 PM12/8/08
to WVU Cycling
Sweet. Like I said, I'll bring cash to the tour.

-Chad

On Dec 8, 11:34 pm, "Jonathan Zerbe" <jon.ze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sold. Your bill is $300 Chad. One RED left Nutt. These things are like
> hotcakes.

Steven Nutt

Dec 8, 2008, 11:37:04 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
I can be bought out..cheap cheap
--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Larry Liewie

Dec 8, 2008, 11:37:50 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
man....can't we have auction?
ryan will get mad on it

Steven Nutt

Dec 8, 2008, 11:39:24 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
I donate mine to sponge...unless someone wants to buy me out
--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 8, 2008, 11:39:58 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Stay out of this Liew, you got your shit.

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 8, 2008, 11:40:26 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
The auction begins....

Larry Liewie

Dec 8, 2008, 11:40:48 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
ok..no comment
32B.gif

Steven Nutt

Dec 8, 2008, 11:41:17 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
I agree..auction them b*tch@s..u could make mad money
--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Chad Lowers

Dec 8, 2008, 11:42:21 PM12/8/08
to WVU Cycling
I would think Ryan will definitely take it. I called him and told him
about it.

We missed the first auction because we were riding. I just want to get
this crank situation sorted and done with.

-Chad

On Dec 8, 11:40 pm, Larry Liewie <liewel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok..no comment[?][?]
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jonathan Zerbe <jon.ze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Stay out of this Liew, you got your shit.
>
> > On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Larry Liewie <liewel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> man....can't we have auction?
> >> ryan will get mad on it

>  32B.gif
> < 1KViewDownload

Ryan Post

Dec 8, 2008, 11:45:24 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com

I’m trying to study and my mailbox won’t shut up.

Sell me the damn thing so this chaos can be over.  Plus I want it, Liew already snaked the first one promised to me.

Steven Nutt

Dec 8, 2008, 11:46:47 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
turn your sound option off
--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 8, 2008, 11:51:34 PM12/8/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
It's settled then, Ryan bring cash or a blank (no-name) $150 check to the factory on Monday. Keep it on the DL.

Ryan Post

Dec 9, 2008, 12:00:59 AM12/9/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com

Hmm. I’ll write a check from the cycling account and have someone deliver it.

Steven Nutt

Dec 9, 2008, 7:27:23 AM12/9/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Cycling account? we have money in there?
--
Steven Nutt
steve...@gmail.com

Ryan Post

Dec 9, 2008, 8:18:33 AM12/9/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com

Not very much --far less than is required to make a complete purchase of any one of the orders. But I’m only going to make sure I buy my own stuff, and whatever was paid for. Much easier that way.

Jonathan Zerbe

Dec 9, 2008, 12:24:47 PM12/9/08
to wvucy...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of money who do I owe what? I'll pick up Amber's balance too. Pay you at the factory tour.

Jake Brown

Dec 9, 2008, 12:35:29 PM12/9/08
to WVU Cycling
pay goes to Sponge or Liew.

On Dec 9, 12:24 pm, "Jonathan Zerbe" <jon.ze...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of money who do I owe what? I'll pick up Amber's balance too. Pay
> you at the factory tour.
>
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Ryan Post <rpost...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  Not very much --far less than is required to make a complete purchase of
> > any one of the orders. But I'm only going to make sure I buy my own stuff,
> > and whatever was paid for. Much easier that way.

Message has been deleted

Jake Brown

Dec 12, 2008, 1:43:18 PM12/12/08
to WVU Cycling
Zerbe, I'm bringing cash money H$#*'s for you on Monday. Holler