Macros and Dialog

DaComboMan

Sep 8, 2008, 6:28:23 PM9/8/08
to WriterTools
Hi,

It seems that i missed the default path entry for my browser (Firefox)
and now i'm brought to the Macros and Dialog (program?)

ReadBrowserPath()
Shell(DefaultBrowser, 1, etc.

Any idea how to make this work?

Dmitri Popov

Sep 8, 2008, 7:08:05 PM9/8/08
to write...@googlegroups.com
Could you please elaborate? What system are you using? OpenOffice.org
version? What do you mean by "missed the default path entry for my
browser"?

Kind regards,
Dmitri
---
Productivity Sauce: www.linuxpromagazine.com/productivitysauce
Writer's Tools: writertools.googlecode.com

DaComboMan

Sep 8, 2008, 9:02:33 PM9/8/08
to WriterTools
Dmitri,

I'm using 3RC1

When called to enter default path to browser, somehow it didn't like c:
\program files\mozilla\firefox.exe etc.

Now there's a new window that appears that asks for a bunch of codes,
sounds like it wants registry info but i don't know how to find the
info it wants.

XPHome SP2

Dmitri Popov

Sep 9, 2008, 4:44:33 AM9/9/08
to write...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Navigate to: C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application
Data\OpenOffice.org\3\user (replace USER with your actual user name)
and delete the writertools folder. Next time you use Writer's Tools,
you'll be prompted to enter the path to a browser. On My Windows XP
machine, this path works fine:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

Kind regards,
Dmitri
---
Productivity Sauce: www.linuxpromagazine.com/productivitysauce
Writer's Tools: writertools.googlecode.com

DaComboMan

Sep 9, 2008, 5:33:49 AM9/9/08
to WriterTools
Dmitri,

It worked!!!

Thank you so much for your prompt assistance!

-Daniel