A client of mine who are a digital agency located in South Yarra have an
opening for a Front end developer to join their team.
They need a Front end web developer who is exceptionally skilled in
Wordpress to do design, changes and tweaks on projects.
do Wordpress and can customize Wordpress.
- Would be good if they were familiar with CSS3, HTML5, AJAX.
- UI and UX design skills
- Familiar with analytics tools like google analytics.
- Has a good understanding of social media integration with Facebook,
Twitter and pintrest.
- Also has an understanding of APIís and different types.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be familiar with adobe design platforms.
- Photoshop in design and fireworks.
- Need to be able to talk to clients.
- Have to have worked full time in a commercial environment.
*What's in it for you?*
- A cool bunch of people to work with
- An ideally located office in South Yarra close to the train station
and tram line.
- A highly functional team of developers
- Well known and established clients
- Project work using latest technologies
- A knowledgeable, personable and funny manager
- Experience that looks great on your resume!
- heaps of other perks and functions to attend
To help me discover more about you, strengthen your application and the
likelihood of you making the shortlist, could you *please address the
following questions for me:*
- Why are you interested in the position advertised?
- What is your current situation?
- What is important to you in your next role?
- What is your availability?
- What is your current/previous salary?
- What is your primary skill set?
- What other positions are you qualified for?
Please email your CV and responses to rod.fav...@pra.com.au and Iíll be in
Look forward to hearing from you,