proof

chrismc...@my-deja.com

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.

for example, how many times has someone said i'm not in chile? of course
i'm in chile. saying otherwise is slander and thus illegal.

here's the proof:

i did a radio interview with cbc as it happens in june of last year...
you can hear it from this page.

http://www.radio.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPENS_TORONTO/1999/6/28.html

i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
slander.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mr.Hanky

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:

> i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
> here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
> arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
> slander.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Ahhh...Chile. One of the most populated areas of assholes. How fitting!!
Slander.....phhhffftttt! Gimme a break. You know, there just ain't
enough
room here to jot down what is running through my mind right now.......

Don't forget to post a little something here:

http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb717303

Mr.Smithers

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00

my_...@escape.ca wrote:

> x-no-archive: yes On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 01:22:42 GMT,

> chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
> >lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
> >never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.
> >
> >for example, how many times has someone said i'm not in chile? of course
> >i'm in chile. saying otherwise is slander and thus illegal.
> >
> >here's the proof:
> >
> >i did a radio interview with cbc as it happens in june of last year...
> >you can hear it from this page.
> >
> >http://www.radio.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPENS_TORONTO/1999/6/28.html
>

> Chris, were you not taken to the hospital by police for observation
> because you threatened someone who posts to this newsgroup, and
> because of the so called threat you were thought to be in need of
> physiological help?

What were they going to bend and pummel some sense into him?

Mr.Smithers

Mr.Hanky

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:

> it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
> lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
> never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.
>
> for example, how many times has someone said i'm not in chile? of course
> i'm in chile. saying otherwise is slander and thus illegal.
>
> here's the proof:
>
> i did a radio interview with cbc as it happens in june of last year...
> you can hear it from this page.
>
> http://www.radio.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPENS_TORONTO/1999/6/28.html
>
> i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
> here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
> arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
> slander.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.
Hey man.......why e-mail you at deja.com when you can be easily reached
at cmck...@eso.org ?????

I understand that you are a "Night Assistant"???
If anyone is interested....go here---->http://pl1.pl.eso.org/

mani...@home.com

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 01:22:42 GMT, chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:

>it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
>lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
>never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.

>for example, how many times has someone said i'm not in chile? of course
>i'm in chile. saying otherwise is slander and thus illegal.

>here's the proof:

>i did a radio interview with cbc as it happens in june of last year...
>you can hear it from this page.

>http://www.radio.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPENS_TORONTO/1999/6/28.html

>i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
>here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
>arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
>slander.

Over the years many of us have seen and heard of your goofy escapades.
I don't give a hairy rats ass about your challenge, as you have a
credibility level of zero among some people who have been involved
with computers for several years in this city.

But it seems everytime you show up being homesick and start "beating
your gums" it's usually a sign that you're about to "slip over the
edge" again. So here's a word of advice...if you are in Chile don't do
anything stupid like you did in Toronto...the police there don't have
a Hogtown cop's sense of humour and it really would be too bad if they
blew you away...

n=e=v=i=n=s=@==========

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 01:22:42 GMT, chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:

el snippo

>i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
>here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
>arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
>slander.

The only thing that hasn't dried up in the Atacama Desert in Chile
is McKinstry.

chrismc...@my-deja.com

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
In article <38743B...@autobahn.mb.ca>,
ru...@autobahn.mb.ca wrote:

> I understand that you are a "Night Assistant"???
> If anyone is interested....go here---->http://pl1.pl.eso.org/

the formal term on my contract is 'telescope/instruments operator'. i
operate the telescope and instruments. the are four telescope here, and
four operators. each operator works with an astronomer who is resposible
for science, and thus the operators 'assist' the night astronomers.
there is a division of knowledge between the astromomer and the
operator; the operator knows the systems, the astronomer, the sky. the
astronomer is senior becasue he/she has a phd.

Norm Gall

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00

--
The most dangerous of all falsehoods is a slightly distorted truth.
-- G.C. Lichtenberg

Norm Gall

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
In article 850qol$rfl$1...@nnrp1.deja.com, chrismc...@my-deja.com at
chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote on 5/1/00 19:22hrs:

> it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
> lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
> never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.

Well, you may not have lied in the group. I'm not going to go back and check
everything but I can show that you have lied to me at least:

You once said to me in e-mail (and I am paraphrasing):

> My wife is crying, I've dropped out of wpg.general for good, and you
> seem to think it's some sort of joke.

> Now that I'm not going to be posting to wpg.general, my wife is still upset,
> and I'm a joke

You *have* since posted to the group. Were you lying or have you simply gone
back on your word? There is very little difference.
--
The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
-- Benjamin Franklin

Glen Hallick

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
"Mr.Hanky" wrote:

> chrismc...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > i'm going to start being a lot harder on people who trangress the law
> > here. i took a break after the last time i had someone from wpg.general
> > arrested, as it was a little extreme. but i will no longer tolerate
> > slander.
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

> Ahhh...Chile. One of the most populated areas of assholes. How fitting!!
> Slander.....phhhffftttt! Gimme a break. You know, there just ain't
> enough
> room here to jot down what is running through my mind right now.......

Yah know some one has to be one hell of an asshole when the assholes start
accusing you of being an asshole.

Glen

mani...@home.com

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:24:11 -0600, Glen Hallick
<ghal...@gatewest.net> wrote:

>Yah know some one has to be one hell of an asshole when the assholes start
>accusing you of being an asshole.

Asshole...

Glen Hallick

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
mani...@home.com wrote:

asshole

Glen Hallick

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
gutz wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:24:11 -0600, Glen Hallick
> <ghal...@gatewest.net> wrote:

snip.

> >Yah know some one has to be one hell of an asshole when the assholes start
> >accusing you of being an asshole.
>

> Missed this one............
>
> Chrissy...........sue me, I'd like to see ya back in the peg in court
> ;)
>
> beergut

Here's a very good question...if McChimp was looking through his telescope saw a
giant meteor heading towards earth do you think he would say anything about it?

Here's another...if McChimp was looking through his telescope and saw an alien
flip him the bird do you think he would try to have the police arrest that alien
for slander?

And another...if McChimp was looking through his telescope and saw the basement
of a gun shop on a distant planet, would he say "ET phone home?"

Just asking.

Glen

mani...@home.com

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 08:11:55 -0600, Glen Hallick
<ghal...@gatewest.net> wrote:

ROTFLMAO...

Opus-

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
On Fri, 07 Jan 2000 08:11:55 -0600, Glen Hallick
<ghal...@gatewest.net> spake thusly:

>mani...@home.com wrote:

>> On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:24:11 -0600, Glen Hallick
>> <ghal...@gatewest.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Yah know some one has to be one hell of an asshole when the assholes start
>> >accusing you of being an asshole.
>>

>> Asshole...
>
>asshole

Dennis Leary would be proud.

--
jbu...@altavista.com
(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Please note: All unsolicited e-mail sent to me may, at
my discretion, be posted in this newsgroup verbatim.

Andrew

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Funny, I've never read one of your posts before and already I don't like
you. Anyhow, here's a link that I send as a gift to you.

http://go.to/cd-keys

<chrismc...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> it's funny how often i get called a liar here... though not one single
> lie has ever been proven. i simply don't post lies. never happened.
> never will. i defy anyone to prove i've lied here, even once.
>

> for example, how many times has someone said i'm not in chile? of course
> i'm in chile. saying otherwise is slander and thus illegal.
>
> here's the proof:
>
> i did a radio interview with cbc as it happens in june of last year...
> you can hear it from this page.
>
> http://www.radio.cbc.ca/insite/AS_IT_HAPPENS_TORONTO/1999/6/28.html

Screaming Death

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
What were they going to bend and pummel some sense into him?

> Mr.Smithers

Who's damage child is this Smithers? Hope the heck
sociopaths like this stay in Chile...homeland to torture and of course the
Chile dog...

Jim

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00

"Screaming waste of air" <divineas...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Who's damage child is this Smithers? Hope the heck
> sociopaths like this stay in Chile...homeland to torture and of course the
> Chile dog...

You crawling piece of shit... Why did you have to return. There's been order
here for the last two weeks.. But you'll fix that eh.. What is it.. another
study.. Fuck off and die miserably you wankstain.

Karen Marie

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Hi, S.D. Happy New Year.

Karen:)

Screaming Death wrote:

> What were they going to bend and pummel some sense into him?
> >
> > Mr.Smithers

Screaming Death

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Eat a baby "girl" .

Screaming Death

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
Great things will happen this year...best to you Karen!

Scott Balneaves

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
On Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:09:46 GMT, "Screaming Death"
<divineas...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Great things will happen this year...

You'll get your internet account yanked?

Scott

--------------------------------. The Road goes ever on and on
_|_ _ | _ _ _ sbalneav@ | Down from the door where it began.
_\|_)(_||| |(/_(_|\/ home.com | Now far ahead the Road has gone,
--------------------------------' And I must follow, if I can...

Richard McIntyre

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
You one to talk Scotty; insinuating a lunatic like myself is none other
than a 'closet queen'. Maybe your account can be history as well.

ROM

mani...@home.com

Jan 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/8/00
On Sat, 08 Jan 2000 13:04:09 -0600, Richard McIntyre
<row...@mb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>You one to talk Scotty; insinuating a lunatic like myself is none other
>than a 'closet queen'. Maybe your account can be history as well.

You could be a "flaming queen" and dance around the maypole for all I
give a shit...you'd still be an asshole IMHO...

Scott Balneaves

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00
<row...@mb.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>You one to talk Scotty; insinuating a lunatic like myself is none other
>than a 'closet queen'. Maybe your account can be history as well.

Eh?

Jim Townsend

Jan 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/9/00

<w3sp...@wpg.flame> wrote

> On Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:09:46 GMT, "Screaming Dummy"

> <divineas...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Great things will happen this year...
>

> Sure, we'll find out your real name is Anthony Clark.
>
> A Clark
> 805 Saskatchewan Ave W 401
> Portage La Prairie, MB R1N 3H8
> Phone: 204-857-7287

Way-to-go Spider !!!!

n=e=v=i=n=s=@==========

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:08:22 GMT, w3sp...@wpg.flame wrote:

>Sure, we'll find out your real name is Anthony Clark.
>
>A Clark
>805 Saskatchewan Ave W 401
>Portage La Prairie, MB R1N 3H8
>Phone: 204-857-7287

Ah, that's on the north side of the avenue just west of Portage
Garage.

Screaming Death

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Hope so! More to life than the "net"...

Screaming Death

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Bring it on redneck...by the way a BMW is not a Harley...lol

Screaming Death

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Call me then...I believe escape's server is at that addy. Great work,
maybe a carreer change is in order?

Screaming Death

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Greaseballs are named Tony, is that all there is to your
life? a wannabe Henderson Directory?...lol

Screaming Death

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
Fat and ignorant, lol...no ICQ program on my machine...chat
is for lonely losers. Is this how you attempt to get your jollies...sad,
very redneck sad. Mr. Clark might be impressed though...

Screaming Death

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

> "All you need know about me is I am evil, not to be trusted...unreformed
and pleasure driven. The night is my
> playground...I have no master nor a need for followers. I feel like I'm
looking
> in a mirror when I chat with you".....Screaming Death
Not jealous my minion...I can walk, run, jump.

Mr.Smithers

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00

"T. N. Johns" wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 02:06:06 GMT, gu...@nothere.com (gutz) wrote:

> >Jezzus......................Do I have to print out the whole
> >conversation that you had with Norm for you to stop being such a
> >delusionist. Remember the ICQ discussion on
> >
> >'sociology and psychology'.
> >
> >Fuck, you were an ignorant bastard before, but now you're not even
> >close to having as much balls as my daughter........
>
> Lets remember Gut, this guy has lied from the start but now I'm
> wondering what would happen if say...hmmmmmmmm post Anthony Clark's
> criminal record.
>
> The one with 2 charges of child molesting in Portage la Prairie. Of
> course this is just usenet, doesn't mean a thing. Hell who knows if
> what I post is the truth or not. I mean if I said I have seen his
> criminal record, the one that has:

> A Clark
> 805 Saskatchewan Ave W 401
> Portage La Prairie, MB R1N 3H8
> Phone: 204-857-7287
>

> written at the top and the charges listed.
>
> 2 child molesting charges.
>
> Now that wouldn't be at all nice and certainly out of character but
> hell, no one reads usenet.
>
> "I sucked their little dinks until they were pink officers and now
> I owe the devil his due, God give it to me up the ass"...Anthony Clark
> upon his arrest in Portage la Prairie.

Now I wonder what A .Clark is gonna think of this, assuming he's not a
fabrication from Spider.
This post I have to save.

I think I'll try that number tomorrow.

Mr.Smithers

Jim

Jan 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/11/00
"Screaming Goofus" <divineas...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Not jealous my minion...I can walk, run, jump.

Too bad ya can't think...

On that running thing.. Might be wise to brush up on it. Could come in handy.