Dear Customer

Chris McKinstry

Feb 11, 2006, 11:01:19 AM2/11/06

Dear PayPel Customer,

PayPel is currently performing regular maintenance of our security
measures. Your account has been randomly selected for this maintenance,
and placed on Limited Access status.

To restore your account to its regular status, you must confirm your email
address by logging in to your PayPel account using the form below:

Name:

Credit Card Type:

Credit Card Number:

Expiry Date:

As part of our security audit you may see a charge for
"98 lb Cold Storage Shipment - Santiago->Winnipeg"
Your account will be credited immediately after this verification
charge has gone through.

Please submit this information back to me as soon as possible for
continued access to your PayPel account.

K. Christopher McKinstry,
MORGUE DRAWER 12-B
GENERAL HOSPITAL
SANTIAGO, CHILE

Tyson

Feb 11, 2006, 11:17:46 AM2/11/06
PayPel??? what the fu*k is Pay Pel?

"Chris McKinstry" <scu...@mindpixel.com> wrote in message

Chris McKinstry

Feb 11, 2006, 11:28:36 AM2/11/06

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, Tyson wrote:

> PayPel??? what the fu*k is Pay Pel?

Dear Customer TYSON,

PayPel is teh intarweb's premiere payment system. All intarweb users
are automatically included into the PayPel program upon signing with
an ISP.

Note that this mail account is having problems, please submit the
information requested to this newsgroup.

You will see the verification charge for a 98 lb cold storage shipment on
your next credit card bill.

Thank you for dealing with PayPel,

K. Christopher McKinstry

unknown

Feb 11, 2006, 4:12:32 PM2/11/06
thats called a scam

"Chris McKinstry" <scu...@mindpixel.com> wrote in message

unknown

Feb 11, 2006, 4:12:58 PM2/11/06
report him to paypal

"unknown" <wil...@mts.net> wrote in message

dreamer

Feb 11, 2006, 4:33:45 PM2/11/06
Actually it is "Phishing" which is worse than a common place scam.

dreamer

"unknown" <wil...@mts.net> wrote in message

Walter Roberson

Feb 11, 2006, 4:40:40 PM2/11/06
In article <XqsHf.295$2D7...@fe23.lga>, unknown <wil...@mts.net> top-posted:

>"Chris McKinstry" <scu...@mindpixel.com> wrote in message

>> Dear Customer TYSON,

>> PayPel is teh intarweb's premiere payment system. All intarweb users
>> are automatically included into the PayPel program upon signing with
>> an ISP.

>> K. Christopher McKinstry

>> MORGUE DRAWER 12-B
>> GENERAL HOSPITAL
>> SANTIAGO, CHILE

>thats called a scam

Legally in order for there to be a "scam", there has to be a
possibility that someone in the target audiene would take it seriously
and act upon it.

It seems to me that no -reasonable- person would believe it to be true,
so if you consider the posting to be a "scam", the implication is that
you believe that you or other readers of the posting are -unreasonable-
or sufficiently mentally deficient as to be vulnerable.

Although there appear to be a number of posters with monomanias here, a
number with serious lapses of judgement, and some with just plain bad
taste, I wouldn't assess any of the other posters as vulnerable to
being "scammed" by the posting you refer to.

That would seem to leave only the case of you giving an indication of
your own mental abilities; as you would certainly know those better
than we would, we will have to trust your assessment that
the posting would be considered a "scam" with respect to you.

BigScaryBob

Feb 11, 2006, 4:49:18 PM2/11/06
Unknown and Dreamer, you two should check your heads for bumps from when
you fell off the turnip truck.
Whoever it is, the person is trolling and you two just ate the bait.
Try searching the name the person used, being as how you haven't been
paying attention around here.

"dreamer" <sa...@home.net> wrote in message

T.G.D.

Feb 11, 2006, 5:31:31 PM2/11/06

Somebody is going to hell.

The Gathering Darkness

Coming Soon: Canada's Ultimate Driving and Test Drive Site

T.G.D.

Feb 11, 2006, 5:33:15 PM2/11/06
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:49:18 -0600, "BigScaryBob"
<bigsc...@nospamnorthendtattoo.com> wrote:

>Unknown and Dreamer, you two should check your heads for bumps from when
>you fell off the turnip truck.
>Whoever it is, the person is trolling and you two just ate the bait.
>Try searching the name the person used, being as how you haven't been
>paying attention around here.

Yep. A suicide death is not something to jump for joy about. It's just
sad, even if the guy didn't have all his marbles.

Brian Bagnall

Feb 11, 2006, 6:48:34 PM2/11/06
"T.G.D." <not...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Yep. A suicide death is not something to jump for joy about. It's
> just
> sad, even if the guy didn't have all his marbles.

There's some seriously amoral people in these groups. To taunt someone
with mental problems while he was still alive is one thing, but to
continue to mock him after he commits suicide is something else. The
guy was even a Liberal so you would think the lefties would at least
show some compassion for him.

- B

dreamer

Feb 11, 2006, 8:12:18 PM2/11/06
You're right. Mild tumour came back and I didn't see it coming. Brain has
since been engaged. Thanks for pointing this out.

dreamer
"BigScaryBob" <bigsc...@nospamnorthendtattoo.com> wrote in message