life on a beach

Chris and Jessie McKinstry

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
wpg.general... same people. same words.

many of you have been spewing negativity here for what? five? six years now?

what whould have happened if you'd invested a few thousand dollars in yahoo!
or almost any other internet stock instead of posting here?

maybe, like me, you could sit on your balcony, looking at the ocean
drinking whatever tropical drink that turns you on (just a coke for me),
typing on your laptop and teasing all the losers you left behind in freezing
winnipeg?

maybe you could even take the elevator to the beach, as I'm about to do...

or maybe you actually like yellow snow and dog poop in your back yards
(those of you together enough to have a house), darkness going to and coming
from work, heating bills, shoveling snow (home owners again), looking for
your gloves before you go outside, needing two sets of keys so you can leave
your car running at 7/11, and so on.

ta ta, the beach is calling...

John Kamchen

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
I think yellow snow is rather nice. If you have a bladder infection, you
can get green and even red snow!

As for the snow shovel, i don't own one... live in an apartment, and people
are paid to do that task.

Half the people who leave cars running at 7-11 do so because they want the
heat, the other half because they don't trust the car to ever start again.
Simple.. get yerself a good car. Mine starts every time, has great heat.
I never worry about it... it's an import.

So you go out on your beach, face them tropical storms every 3 weeks.. swim
in your shark infested oceans,
be ruled by some dictator on the take.

-John
ps. Do ya have a guest room?

Mr.Smithers

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99

Chris and Jessie McKinstry wrote:

> wpg.general... same people. same words.
>
> many of you have been spewing negativity here for what? five? six years now?

lol
Mr.Smithers

Gerry Leacock

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
>wpg.general... same people. same words.
>
>many of you have been spewing negativity here for what? five? six years now?
>
>what whould have happened if you'd invested a few thousand dollars in yahoo!
>or almost any other internet stock instead of posting here?
>
>maybe, like me, you could sit on your balcony, looking at the ocean
>drinking whatever tropical drink that turns you on (just a coke for me),
>typing on your laptop and teasing all the losers you left behind in freezing
>winnipeg?
>
>maybe you could even take the elevator to the beach, as I'm about to do...

If one word of the above was true, he wouldn't have the time or desire to
post this. Geez, I wonder if some ISP in South America even gets wpg.gen?

Careful down there is SA, Chrissy. Those cops aren't as forgiving as the
ones in Toronto. Shoot first, ask questions (in Spanish) later. And who
is Jessie? Do we know him?

n=e=v=i=n=s=@==========

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:55:32 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

el snippo

>ta ta, the beach is calling...

Hmmm, the land slides were too far north. Maybe next time.

mani...@home.com

Dec 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/23/99
On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:08:57 GMT, w3sp...@wpg.flame wrote:

>[snip]The rest is more of your perpetual fantasies.
>Yer still a .chimp, chrissy.
>C'mon home, we've got a welcoming committee.

Speaking of hard news...whatever became of some of the media assholes
that help McChimp push his scam....maybe we can do up a collection of
his posts and send them to them for xmas cards...

Sheila Paterson

Dec 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/24/99
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

>wpg.general... same people. same words.
>
>many of you have been spewing negativity here for what? five? six years now?
>
>what whould have happened if you'd invested a few thousand dollars in yahoo!
>or almost any other internet stock instead of posting here?

There's no connection between these two things.

>maybe, like me, you could sit on your balcony, looking at the ocean
>drinking whatever tropical drink that turns you on (just a coke for me),
>typing on your laptop and teasing all the losers you left behind in freezing
>winnipeg?

Some people don't like beaches, tropical drinks or teasing people.

>maybe you could even take the elevator to the beach, as I'm about to do...

[snip]

Somehow, taking "the elevator to the beach" strikes me as absurd.

Sheila Paterson
Note: address transmogrified.

Scott Balneaves

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

>wpg.general... same people. same words.
>
>many of you have been spewing negativity here for what? five? six years now?

Some of us knew you when you were a strange guy in a bad suit putting
drops of glue on diskettes as a copy protection scheme in High School.

Geez, I just dated myself really badly.

>what whould have happened if you'd invested a few thousand dollars in yahoo!
>or almost any other internet stock instead of posting here?

I was gonna sink a ton of cash into CR6, but I came to my senses.

>maybe, like me, you could sit on your balcony, looking at the ocean
>drinking whatever tropical drink that turns you on (just a coke for me),
>typing on your laptop and teasing all the losers you left behind in freezing
>winnipeg?

Hey, there's still a lot of investors and creditors here in Winnipeg
wondering where all the money went. Perhaps you could come back and
clear that up for them?

>maybe you could even take the elevator to the beach, as I'm about to do...

Oh, so THAAAAATS what the 'B' is on your elevator. Beach! Cool.

<snip>

>ta ta, the beach is calling...

On your way down to the 'beach', could you press '1' for me?

Thanks.

Scott

--------------------------------. "Always two, there are. No more, no less.
_|_ _ | _ _ _ sbalneav@ | The master, and the apprentice..."
_\|_)(_||| |(/_(_|\/ home.com | -- Yoda
--------------------------------'

Chris and Jessie McKinstry

Dec 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/26/99
>Some of us knew you when you were a strange guy in a bad suit putting
>drops of glue on diskettes as a copy protection scheme in High School.

remember that do you? made me a millionaire at 17. been cocky ever since.

>Hey, there's still a lot of investors and creditors here in Winnipeg
>wondering where all the money went. Perhaps you could come back and
>clear that up for them?

not true on either account. the project was self-financed. it took not one
cent of investor or government money, and they are no creditors

Scott Balneaves

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:30:00 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

>>Some of us knew you when you were a strange guy in a bad suit putting
>>drops of glue on diskettes as a copy protection scheme in High School.
>
>remember that do you? made me a millionaire at 17. been cocky ever since.

Baloney. It made you nothing. It was never used by anyone.

You're right about the cocky, tho'.

>not true on either account. the project was self-financed. it took not one
>cent of investor or government money, and they are no creditors

Uh huh.

Chris and Jessie McKinstry

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99

Scott Balneaves wrote in message <3866dbae.11024862@news>...

>On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 14:30:00 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
><mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:
>
>>>Some of us knew you when you were a strange guy in a bad suit putting
>>>drops of glue on diskettes as a copy protection scheme in High School.
>>
>>remember that do you? made me a millionaire at 17. been cocky ever since.
>
>Baloney. It made you nothing. It was never used by anyone.

another one not very well read...

my system was marketed under the names, oxylok, prolock, and mediaguard
throughout the 80's. it was used by aston-tate, visicorp, electronic arts,
activision, and about twenty other companies. i recieved an ibm technical
excellence award for it in 1984 (got my first new jaguar that year as
well... flew the concorde... twice... and a whole bunch of other cool
stuff).

btw: it's nice you remember me from high school... but who the hell are you?

Scott Balneaves

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:47:53 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

>Scott Balneaves wrote in message <3866dbae.11024862@news>...

>>>remember that do you? made me a millionaire at 17. been cocky ever since.
>>
>>Baloney. It made you nothing. It was never used by anyone.
>

>another one not very well read...
>
>my system was marketed under the names, oxylok, prolock, and mediaguard
>throughout the 80's. it was used by aston-tate, visicorp, electronic arts,
>activision, and about twenty other companies. i recieved an ibm technical
>excellence award for it in 1984 (got my first new jaguar that year as
>well... flew the concorde... twice... and a whole bunch of other cool
>stuff).

Then if you're so damned rich, as you claim to be, Why CR6? Why the
gun store incident?

Why weren't you pushing the 'Beach' button on the elevator when you
were 17?

>btw: it's nice you remember me from high school... but who the hell are you?

LOL

Norm Gall

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
In article 3867e437.2293268@news, Scott Balneaves at sbal...@home.com wrote
on 27/12/99 17:09hrs:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:47:53 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
> <mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

> Then if you're so damned rich, as you claim to be, Why CR6? Why the
> gun store incident?

Being rich and being mentally ill are mutually exclusive.

> Why weren't you pushing the 'Beach' button on the elevator when you
> were 17?

Because he needed to crate his legacy: CRap6.

>> btw: it's nice you remember me from high school... but who the hell are you?

> LOL

Yeah, Scott. What the hell's the matter with you?

I guess you weren't man enough to get the attention of a city by taking
yourself hostage or bilking people out of their cash.
--
Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not
having been at sea.

Sheila Paterson

Dec 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/27/99
My apologies if this is sent more than once.

I received this in e-mail because I have the followup set to poster.
I presume the message is for public consumption.

Chris Mkinstry said:

>>>what whould have happened if you'd invested a few thousand dollars in
>>>yahoo! or almost any other internet stock instead of posting here?
>>

>>There's no connection between these two things.

>sure there is:

>if you've been posting to wpg.general for five or six years, you had enough
>knowledge of the internet that a small investment in the systems you were
>using every day to insult people would have made you rich.

There is no logical connection between the two. One could have done
both, either or neither. Posting on wpg.general does not preclude
investing in internet stocks.

One could post on usenet for an eternity and not have a clue about the
internet.

Some of us haven't insulted anyone.

>basically if you're a long time wpg.general poster, and your not rich,
>you're an idiot. the money was basically free.

Another leap of logic. There's no connection between these two
statements. And as the cliche goes, "It takes money to make money."
Some people don't have an few thousand dollars to play with. That
doesn't make them idiots.

>>>maybe, like me, you could sit on your balcony, looking at the ocean
>>>drinking whatever tropical drink that turns you on (just a coke for me),
>>>typing on your laptop and teasing all the losers you left behind in
>>>freezing winnipeg?

>>Some people don't like beaches, tropical drinks or teasing people.

>which is why i said 'maybe'

Perhaps. This entire post is an attempt to gloat and make people
jealous. Apparently it's not working.

[snip]

>>>maybe you could even take the elevator to the beach, as I'm about to do...
>>

>>[snip]
>>
>>Somehow, taking "the elevator to the beach" strikes me as absurd.

>if you'd rather have to spend at least 4 hours in airports and 5 more flying
>to get to a decent beach, well then, that is your problem. i myself prefer
>just pushing the down button.

I'm not a beach person therefore I don't spend any time trying to get
to one. And I still find the juxtaposition of the elevator and the
beach absurd. Don't ask me why.

>btw:

>why are you forcing replys to pubic posts to email?

So that I'll see followups. PSI is flaky when it comes to
wpg.general. Free Agent lets one overide the e-mail reply. I can
reply to the newsgroup, to the poster or both. Doesn't Outlook do the
same thing?

Sheila Paterson
Address transmogrified.

she...@interlog.com

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
In article <B48D502E.C0BB%ga...@mts.net>, Norm Gall <ga...@mts.net> wrote:
> In article 3867e437.2293268@news, Scott Balneaves at sbal...@home.com
>wrote on 27/12/99 17:09hrs:

[snip]

> > Then if you're so damned rich, as you claim to be, Why CR6? Why the
> > gun store incident?
>
> Being rich and being mentally ill are mutually exclusive.

No they aren't. Off the top of my head, there's John (I think) Dupont,
who was very strange and very rich, and killed one of his wrestlers for
no apparent reason.

[snip]

Sheila Paterson
Note: address transmogrified.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Norm Gall

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
In article 849jrv$c8u$1...@nnrp1.deja.com, she...@interlog.com at
she...@interlog.com wrote on 28/12/99 00:10hrs:

> In article <B48D502E.C0BB%ga...@mts.net>, Norm Gall <ga...@mts.net> wrote:

>> Being rich and being mentally ill are mutually exclusive.

> No they aren't. Off the top of my head, there's John (I think) Dupont,
> who was very strange and very rich, and killed one of his wrestlers for
> no apparent reason.

I stand corrected. There might be hope for McKinstry yet.

Let's just hope his wife and child don't suffer for it. Somehow, though, I
fear they are destined to do so like everyone else who's ever had anything
to do with him.
--
Take nothing on its looks: take everything on evidence. There's no
better rule. -- Charles Dickens

Chris and Jessie McKinstry

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99

Norm Gall wrote in message ...

>Being rich and being mentally ill are mutually exclusive.

that statement isn't even remotely connected to reality... hughes, dupont...
about a thousand others... in fact, it is unlikley anyone completely 'sane'
will ever become rich; for 'sane' people take far too few risks.

for example, gall, how much money did you sink into the stock market this
year? none i bet. too afraid it's going to fall apart. you use the net more
than anyone else i know (literally thousands of wpg.general posts, almost
every single one of them attacking someone or something), but you don't
understand what you're using. if you did, you'd be rich.

people have been telling me since 1995, to get my money out of the market...
this year, will be another year my portfolio has done over 100%... it's not
hard when the nasdaq did 86%...

more than 100%!! again!! and not just one stock... that's the whole
protfolio! my net worth has more than doubled every year, for 4 years!

2005 and i'll break $100 million.

watch.

because you're not 'ill' enough to participate.

later gall... gotta go yacht shopping (i'll post pictures when i find it...
and a copy of the registration for the unbelievers...)

Norm Gall

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
In article 84avd8$6d...@nova.entelchile.net, Chris and Jessie McKinstry at
mcki...@entelchile.net wrote on 28/12/99 14:18hrs:

> for example, gall, how much money did you sink into the stock market this
> year? none i bet.

How much did you bet? Write a cheque and send it to my department.

> too afraid it's going to fall apart. you use the net more
> than anyone else i know (literally thousands of wpg.general posts, almost
> every single one of them attacking someone or something), but you don't
> understand what you're using. if you did, you'd be rich.

Who says I'm not? I don't have a need to advertise my net worth here or
anywhere else. I have no need nor desire for everyone in Christendom to know
how much money I have. And I certainly don't need approval form the likes of
you - though you obviously need the approval of the likes of me.

Norm Gall

Opus-

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:06:26 -0600, Norm Gall <ga...@mts.net> spake
thusly:
<snippity>

> I have no need nor desire for everyone in Christendom to know
>how much money I have. And I certainly don't need approval form the likes of
>you - though you obviously need the approval of the likes of me.

It has been my experience that people who brag the most have the least
to brag about. Nobody has given me cause to believe otherwise.
This thread proves it. If McSimpstry was really content, he wouldn't
even bother with us.

--
jbu...@hotmail.com
(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Gerry Leacock

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
>It has been my experience that people who brag the most have the least
>to brag about. Nobody has given me cause to believe otherwise.
>This thread proves it. If McSimpstry was really content, he wouldn't
>even bother with us.

Exactly! He can't impress anyone where he is (Moose Jaw?), so he has to try
here.

Gerry L.

| |
| At the corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk" |
| Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA |
| |

Glen Hallick

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Chris and Jessie McKinstry wrote:

> Norm Gall wrote in message ...
>
> >Being rich and being mentally ill are mutually exclusive.
>
> that statement isn't even remotely connected to reality... hughes, dupont...
> about a thousand others... in fact, it is unlikley anyone completely 'sane'
> will ever become rich; for 'sane' people take far too few risks.
>

> for example, gall, how much money did you sink into the stock market this

> year? none i bet. too afraid it's going to fall apart. you use the net more

> than anyone else i know (literally thousands of wpg.general posts, almost
> every single one of them attacking someone or something), but you don't
> understand what you're using. if you did, you'd be rich.
>

> people have been telling me since 1995, to get my money out of the market...
> this year, will be another year my portfolio has done over 100%... it's not
> hard when the nasdaq did 86%...
>
> more than 100%!! again!! and not just one stock... that's the whole
> protfolio! my net worth has more than doubled every year, for 4 years!
>
> 2005 and i'll break $100 million.
>
> watch.
>
> because you're not 'ill' enough to participate.
>
> later gall... gotta go yacht shopping (i'll post pictures when i find it...
> and a copy of the registration for the unbelievers...)

The above post confirms it beyond any reasonable or even unreasonable
doubt...McChimpery is a LOSER!

Glen

Scott Balneaves

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Mon, 27 Dec 1999 17:19:43 -0600, Norm Gall <ga...@mts.net> wrote:

>Yeah, Scott. What the hell's the matter with you?
>
>I guess you weren't man enough to get the attention of a city by taking
>yourself hostage or bilking people out of their cash.

<Sniff>

I'm such a failure.

Scott Balneaves

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:18:56 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"
<mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

>Norm Gall wrote in message ...

Geez, with all Chris's ready cash, you'd figure he'd be able to afford
separate e-mail accounts for him and his wife, eh?

fra...@my-deja.com

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
I hoped that this was some sort of prank, Chris. Maggi (you know who)
told me that you're contacting people in Winnipeg again. Do they know
what you did to me? Do they know about what kind of person you *really*
are? Why can't you just leave, Chris? Why? Haven't you done enough
damage? What if Ken sees this? What am I supposed to say to him?

I think that people here should know exactly *what you are*!

Francis

In article <84avd8$6d...@nova.entelchile.net>,

"Chris and Jessie McKinstry" <mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:

she...@interlog.com

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99

Chris Mkinstry said:

>sure there is:

[snip]

>btw:

newsgroup, to the poster, or both. Doesn't Outlook do the same thing?

Sheila Paterson

Glen Hallick

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
Scott Balneaves wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:18:56 -0500, "Chris and Jessie McKinstry"

> <mcki...@entelchile.net> wrote:
>

> >Norm Gall wrote in message ...
>

> Geez, with all Chris's ready cash, you'd figure he'd be able to afford
> separate e-mail accounts for him and his wife, eh?

Hhhmmm...maybe it's got something to do with him having to be supervised. I'd
say the Chilean authorities aren't too interested in putting up with him in the
basement of a gun shop.

Glen

chrismc...@my-deja.com

Dec 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/29/99
In article <84dd9c$aj$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

fra...@my-deja.com wrote:
> I hoped that this was some sort of prank, Chris. Maggi (you know who)
> told me that you're contacting people in Winnipeg again. Do they know
> what you did to me? Do they know about what kind of person you
*really*
> are? Why can't you just leave, Chris? Why? Haven't you done enough
> damage? What if Ken sees this? What am I supposed to say to him?
>
> I think that people here should know exactly *what you are*!
>
> Francis

speaking of pranks... who are you suposed to be?? and maggi and ken??

and what did i do to you?

and what happens if ken sees this?

and what kind of person am i *really*?

Scott Balneaves

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:45:14 GMT, fra...@my-deja.com wrote:

>I hoped that this was some sort of prank, Chris. Maggi (you know who)
>told me that you're contacting people in Winnipeg again. Do they know
>what you did to me? Do they know about what kind of person you *really*
>are? Why can't you just leave, Chris? Why? Haven't you done enough
>damage? What if Ken sees this? What am I supposed to say to him?
>
>I think that people here should know exactly *what you are*!

Do tell! We're listening!