More work on the adorner layer

Josh Smith

Sep 15, 2008, 12:56:06 AM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I spent the weekend building out my implementation of adorning editors for XamDataGrid.  I am very happy with the result.  If you want to check out what I've been up to...

http://blogs.infragistics.com/blogs/joshs/archive/2008/09/15/introducing-a-new-xamdatagrid-behavior-displayadorningeditors.aspx

Josh

Mike Brown

Sep 15, 2008, 2:12:29 AM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Pretty nice idea. I like it.

Josh Smith

Sep 15, 2008, 7:45:38 AM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike.

John Gossman

Sep 15, 2008, 10:06:18 PM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
If I were your girlfriend, I'd be suspicious of this "Trish" you met in Las Vegas.

Josh Smith

Sep 15, 2008, 10:37:12 PM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
So would I...

Mike Brown

Sep 15, 2008, 10:41:13 PM9/15/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same things...she works in real estate and wants to network. I didn't know you worked on an MLS Josh...although that WOULD be an awesome application of WPF.

Brennon Williams

Sep 16, 2008, 5:02:57 AM9/16/08
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Tell her Trish used to be a man and that you are just helping raise her confidence as a “new” woman.