WPF AI Search article (one of my best yet)

1 view

Sacha Barber

Nov 8, 2009, 9:32:27 AM11/8/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I just published a new article that is an AI search based on the London tube. Kent did one some time ago, mine is not like his, I think I have like 1 common thing, and thats an enum.

I am well well happy with it, have a look if you want. Its one of my best articles to date and quite polished I think.

Votes are welcome of course

--
Sacha Barber
sacha....@gmail.com

Daniel Vaughan

Nov 8, 2009, 11:28:53 AM11/8/09
to WPF Disciples
Great work Sacha.
> sacha.bar...@gmail.com

Sacha Barber

Nov 8, 2009, 12:33:24 PM11/8/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Daniel.

I have an absolutely huge article that will be over many parts coming, I have nothing written no code no text, but its all there in my mind waiting to escape one VS2010 hits the streets.
--
Sacha Barber
sacha....@gmail.com

Marlon Grech

Nov 8, 2009, 3:43:14 PM11/8/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Cool article sir :)

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

Peter O'Hanlon

Nov 8, 2009, 4:49:48 PM11/8/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Good job mate. Nice article.
--
Peter O'Hanlon

Sacha Barber

Nov 9, 2009, 3:43:39 AM11/9/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Marlon/Pete
--
Sacha Barber
sacha....@gmail.com

Corrado Cavalli

Nov 9, 2009, 4:37:40 AM11/9/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I know barely nothing about AI but the WPF part is its a valuable
source of interesting resources, added to my browser favorite's.

Corrado

On Mon Nov 09 02:43:39 CST 2009, Sacha Barber

Sacha Barber

Nov 9, 2009, 5:38:42 AM11/9/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Cool, nice one Corrado