MVVM libraries

Marlon Grech

Sep 22, 2009, 1:55:55 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I am doing a presentation on MVVM soon... who of you has a library and want me to put it on one of the slides please send me an email... till now I have Josh's and Laurents library in my slide

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

Sacha Barber

Sep 22, 2009, 2:46:49 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
You can use Cinch

Cinch.codeplex.com

Its quite good I feel

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:55:55 +0100
Subject: [WPF Disciples] MVVM libraries
From: marlo...@gmail.com
To: wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.

Peter O'Hanlon

Sep 22, 2009, 3:02:06 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I have one which I'm working on - I'll put it onto Codeplex. It's called Goldlight (I have the codeplex account, I just haven't uploaded the code yet).
--
Peter O'Hanlon

Marlon Grech

Sep 22, 2009, 3:53:39 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
yours was already added :)

Peter when are you gonna release this?

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

Peter O'Hanlon

Sep 22, 2009, 4:01:24 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
I'll put the alpha version up in the next couple of days. I'm busy writing a demo app for it and it's evolving with the app.
--
Peter O'Hanlon

Marlon Grech

Sep 22, 2009, 4:03:07 PM9/22/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Ok send me the link when it is online... my presentation is next week

Regards
Marlon
WPF Blog - http://marlongrech.wordpress.com/
Microsoft MVP for Client App

Peter O'Hanlon

Sep 23, 2009, 4:13:10 AM9/23/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
OK - I'll upload it tonight.
--
Peter O'Hanlon

Sacha Barber

Sep 23, 2009, 4:54:47 AM9/23/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Been having email issues, sorry for duplicates, im going to switch to Mac at home and run virtual windows installation I think, as VISTA in annoying me and Gmail for mail.

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:13:10 +0100
Subject: [WPF Disciples] Re: MVVM libraries
From: pete.o...@gmail.com
To: wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place - Learn more!

Peter O'Hanlon

Sep 23, 2009, 8:43:14 AM9/23/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Goldlight is available at http://goldlight.codeplex.com/. It's a long way from being a finished framework, but it does provide some "unique" features that I'm keen on pushing (such as internationalisation support built into the framework).
--
Peter O'Hanlon

Marlon Grech

Sep 23, 2009, 9:45:46 AM9/23/09