Test version of the MVVM Light Toolkit automated setup

1 view

Laurent Bugnion [MVP]

Jun 28, 2009, 7:15:53 PM6/28/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

If you are interested, you can test the automated setup of the MVVM light toolkit here:

http://galasoft.ch/mvvm/testers/

Note that I built the Setup using the Toolkit itself, in a pure dog fooding tradition ;)

Still working on it and will publish the first official version ASAP.

Cheers,

Laurent

--

Laurent Bugnion [Microsoft MVP, MCP]

Blog: http://blog.galasoft.ch

Web: http://www.galasoft.ch

cid:image001.png@01C9C8AA.B722DA80

My

business

card

as

Microsoft Tag

image001.png

Peter O'Hanlon

Jun 29, 2009, 3:47:30 AM6/29/09
to wpf-di...@googlegroups.com
Nice bit of dogfooding you've got going there mate. I've got a few things I need to finish off before I'll get a chance to download and play with the toolkit; but it will be done. Oh yes, it will be done.
--
Peter O'Hanlon
image001.png