Grameen Bank - nomination sustainable banking

1 view

chris macrae

Oct 6, 2009, 2:29:17 PM10/6/09
to worldclassbrands
As Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus says jokingly but seriously: every
time I saw an unsustaiinable system practice in wall strret , we
systemised the opposite

wall street increases costs with lawyers, collateral and low repayment
rates, we reduce costs with no lawyers, hi-trust and high repayment
rates

wall streets pays bonus to the most speculative, we fire the most
speculative and least transparent

they bank to the richest men, we bank to the poorest women

it turns out that our clients -over the 36 years of living up to the
social busienss design and Bangaldeshi national law of being owned by
the poorest - ninstructed us to make the longest and deepest
sustainability investments of all . These are mapped round
entrepreneurial exponetials that keep win-win-winning through peoples
lifetimes and for sustaining commun ities - number 1 being investing
in the next generation

That's how Grameen Microcredit becmae the benchmark for sustainable
banking and Grameen Brand Architecture partners with the most
sustainable brands seen in every global market sector.
http://www.muhammadyunus.org/Social-Business/