World Line Dance Newsletter Monday and New Dances/Videos 5/24

TKA...@aol.com

May 24, 2010, 9:37:53 AM5/24/10
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com
Monday, 5/24

NOTE FROM ME:  Oops, I didn't mean to send the new dances and site update before the newsletter.  I'm doing about five things at once this morning and I see I can only accomplish four at a time now so I will try to stay within my limits in the future.  LOL

SUBJECT: NEW DANCES/VIDEOS ADDED
http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/newdances.html
Africa Waka, Ingrind Kan (Beg/Int)
Another Sunrise, Jan Wyllie (Beg)
As Long As I Got You, Jos Slijpen
Can't Remember, Chris Power (Beg/Int)
Chillin' With A Margarita, Kathy Heller (Int)
Cimeras, Louise Elfvengren (Beg/Int)
Crazy Talk, Johnny Sheehan
Desert Walk, Niels Poulsen (Beg)
Don't Do That, Ria Vos
Driving Me Crazy, Paul Turney
Easy Chillin', Kathy Heller (Beg)
Flashdance, Debbie Hogg
Heartbreak School, Jos Slijpen
I Like It, Terry Dunbar (Low Int)
Look At You, Jo/John Kinser & Mark Furnell (Int)
MamboSA, Ria Vos
My Number One, Jan Wyllie (Int)
Pyromania, Jo/John Kinser & Mark Furnell (Int)
Somebody's Love, Jos Slijpen
Sophisticated Bad Girl, Malene Jakobsen
Sweet Eighteen, Kenny Teh (Beg/Int)
The Girl From Ipanema, Karen Tripp (Beg)
Wakira, Maggie Gallagher (Easy Int)

*****************
SUBJECT:  WORLD EVENT CALENDAR UPDATED (There's a form to use on this page to add your day seminars/dance cruises/weekend events.

************************
SUBJECT:  SAD NEWS (I posted this yesterday but I know many of you read the newsletter at work so I'm posting again)

FROM:  ME

I'm so sorry to tell the many friends of Ann and Tony Prizzi that Tony passed away Saturday night after a long illess.  Tony and Ann have been an important part of the dance family in the Tampa Bay area for many years and I will so miss his warm welcomes and goodbyes and his love for dance.  My thoughts and prayers are with Ann in this difficult time.  She is going to have a very private family gathering but if you would like to send a card, please let me know and I will send you the address.  I don't like to post addresses on the internet.  Please let their friends know if perhaps they don't get the newsletter.  I'll post this note again on Monday morning.
************************
Subject:  Monday evening line dance class, 7 - 9, Town Hall, 901 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Belleair, FL

From:  Mary Ann Young

We are saddened to learn that one of our favorite people, Tony Prizzi, has passed away.  He and his wife, Ann, have been dancing with us for many years and he will be greatly missed.  Tony always had a smile for everyone, gave the greatest hugs, and made everyone feel special. Our deepest sympathies are with Ann during this difficult time.

Last week Diane Poole did a terrific job of teaching Oh Ruby! by Debbie McLaughlin.   She has agreed to do a review of the dance tonight.  Tom Knight did a great job of teaching "The Birds And The Bees" by Michele Perron a couple weeks ago.  We didn't do it last week, so he's going to help "refresh" our brains this evening.

Some other dances we have been doing are:  American Cowboy, Quarter After One, Bobbi With An I, Askin' Questions,  B.C.O., I Gotta Feeling, Playing With Fire, Regresa, Stuff You Gotta Watch, Moonlight Madness, Hands Up and Shoes of Another Man.

There will be no class next Monday, May 31, in observance of Memorial Day.  We will be thinking of the great time to be had at Marathon, and look forward to hearing about the latest and greatest dances of the weekend.

Class will resume on Monday, June 7.  Hope to be seeing you!

Happy Dancing,
Mary Ann Young
**********************
SUBJECT: Tuesday Line dance class, Clubside, Ocala, Fl

Line dance class Tuesday at 5:30 pm for beginners and 7:30 for intermediate/advanced. Cost is $5.00 . We dance most of top 10 from survey. Beginners enjoy a small class and lots of individual attention. Come join us for great friendship and fun
*******************
SUBJECT: Line dance class Urban Cowboy, Ocala, Fl

Thanks to all of our great dancers Sat night. We are learning old and very new dances. Our beginners are awesome and having a great time. Our intermediate/advanced dancers are being very patient and helpful with our beginners. Come join  us at 7:30 pm. Cost is $5.00. We will see you Sat.

The club also has ballroom classes on Thursday and couples on Fri. All start at 7:30 pm. Joe is our wonderful ballroom instructor.
********************
Subject: New Choreography: Hey Hey Yeah Yeah
From: Michele Perron [Canada]

Hey Hey Yeah Yeah Line Dance

Four Wall, 64 Count.

Music: "Memories" by David Guetta Ft Kid CuDi
CD: One Love
Downloads:
iTunes: Clean or explicit version
amazon.com: explicit version only

Youtube Music Video: explicit version

--
Michele Perron
micheleperron.com

Hello from across the water - here in Nova Scotia, Canada!  Just a 'heads up' that my wife Susan and I are touring Ireland - with some time in England - in mid to late August!

Might be seeing some of you on a dancefloor while there!  No solid plans in place as of yet - we're still in the early stages of sorting out details.  We expect to be in Ireland for most of our time - as we've spent considerable time in England on previous visits!

I look forward to connecting with my dance friends in advance to hear about any events happening during our visit!  Email me privately if there's something happening in your area or if you want to chat about a workshop idea!  And I'll be in touch with a few of you individually!

Can't wait to make the visit - and to meeting more folks from the UK and Ireland!

Cheers!
Gerard Murphy
Nova Scotia, Canada
murph...@ns.sympatico.ca
***********************

Subject::  Where to Dance near Shrewsbury, PA June 1-6  FROM:  Cathy

I'll be going to Shrewsbury, PA in June for my grandson's graduation.  Is there anywhere close to Shrewsbury where  I can get my line dance fix?

Cathy
(LCHS...@comcast.net)
******************
SUBJECT:  RE: Slowing down music with ITUNES to use with an IPOD

           nhgri...@comcast.net

A previous reader, Jean “Bonnie Scotland” , asked about programs for slowing down music. A lot of us have that same question. Carol, is there a place on your website, that you can post various responses to *tech* questions such as this?

Also could you pop me off an email with some of the responses as I am also looking for such a program for ITUNES/IPOD? Thanks…Connie Jackson (CJ)…  nhgri...@comcast.net
*****************
Subject: Dancin' on the Water 2011 - MORE SPACE AVAILABLE
From: Gerard Murphy -
murph...@ns.sympatico.ca

Based on the ongoing demand CAA has a second block of rooms! This block will be held until June 30, 2010. Prices for this NEW space are $10 more than the initial block of room plus taxes. Spread the word and act FAST!

Read the cruise flyer here:
http://ww2.aaa.com/scripts/WebObjects.dll/AAAOnline?association=CAA&club=277&page=clubservices21

Also - if you're on Facebook become a FAN of DOTW 2011 at:
http://www.facebook.com/events/edit/index.php?eid=341943616609&step=4#!/pages/Dancin-on-the-Water-2011/286369507145?ref=mf

In looking at the list of names its VERY exciting!  Some familiar names from previous years - but some new names as well!  Any questions, please connect directly with Nadine at CAA!

Thank you to all who have already booked!  It's shaping up to be a fantastic group!

Cheers!
Gerard Murphy
murph...@ns.sympatico.ca
***************
Subject:What Was Taught Last Week in Brooklyn, Queens and L.I., NY
From: Lynne Martino,
Wis...@aol.com, www.lynnesdancecrew.com
Tom and Ellen Dailey, Cityline Dancers, cityl...@aol.com, Brooklyn, New York
Beginner Dances taught and Reviewed:
EeeZee Boogie: By Kathy Brown, 32ct/4w/ultra beg.
Skinny Dippin: By Carolyn Robinson, 32ct/2w/Beg
Tennessee Waltz Surprise: By Andy Chumbley, 32ct/2w/beg
Timeless: By Amanda Andrews & Jhonnie Dean, 32ct/4w/beg
Music: Tik Tok by Ke$ha
Very cute and easy dance, Great floor split with Tik Tok Drop. Love the Music
HandyMan: By Robbie McGowan Hickie,32ct/4w/beg
Music: Handyman's Dream by Suzy Bogguss
Cute dance with some fun steps, Liked the full turn walk around and the knee pops at the end.
Class enjoyed the dance and the music
Requested Dances: Mamma Maria, Chica Boom Boom, Ah Si, Cumbia Semana, Wanna Dance,     Country As Can Be, I Love A Rainy Night, Broken Stones, Step Right Up, Come Dance With Me,
Louisiana Swing, Little Red Book, Peaches & Cream, Rita's Waltz, I Swear
Intermediate Dances Taught and Reviewed:
Quarter After One: By Levi J Hubbard, 56ct/4w/inter, With 4 ct tag
Music: Need You Now, By Lady Antebellum, Reviewing this dance each week for our beginners who are doing a great job. Has everyone on the dancefloor.
Dream of You: By Teresa & Vera, 64ct/2w/beg/inter
Music: All I Do Is Dream Of You, By Michael Buble
Class still loving this fun, flowing dance
Bobbi With An I: By Rachael McEnaney, 48ct/2w/easy inter
Music: Bobbi with an I, By Phil Vassar
 The lyrics in this song are great!!  Still going strong
American Cowboy: By Peter & Alison, 64ct/2w/inter, with 1 restart
Music: American Cowboy by Jada
This is one of our class favorites for now.
Walking In The Rain: By Maggie Gallagher, 64ct/4w/beg/inter with 2 easy tags
Music: Walking in the Rain by Alex Swings Oscar Sings
Loved the music, Loved the dance, Choreography fits so well with the music, Liked the side rocks
into the walking in the rain.  Class liked the dance, Not everyone seemed to like the music.
We'll try it again next week maybe the music will grow on them.
Requested Dances:
Bad Influence, Evacuate The Dancefloor, Rain Against My Window, Faith In Love, Insomnia
Speak with Your Heart, Some Kind Of Wonderful, Toes, Life without U, East To West, Roomba
Playing with fire, Moonlight Madness, Stuff You Gotta Watch, Hands Up, Love in 3/4 time

Brooklyn,Sheepshead Bay Yacht Club   www.westernsteppers.com
Mike O'Brien, Danch...@aol.com, Angela Genduso, An...@aol.com
George reviewed:    Tango With the Sheriff (Adrian Churm) 48Ct/4W/beg-int
 Angela taught:
    Timeless (Amanda Andrews) 32Ct/4W/beg  Music: Tic Tok by Ke$ha.  Class got it right away and enjoyed it.
Angela reviewed:     EeeZee Boogie (Kathy Brown) 32Ct/4W/Ultra Beg.,    Quarter After One (Levi J. Hubbard) 56Ct/4W/Int
   Walk Throughs:
      Tennessee Waltz Surprise (Andy ) 32Ct/2W/Beg-Int
Mike taught:
       Bobbi With An I (Rachael McEnaney) 48Ct/2W/Beg-Int  Nice dance with nice moves
 to "Bobbi With An I" by Phil Vassar. Very popular with the class.
      Shoop (Swing Kings: Roy V, Ray S., Darren B, Pim v. G. & Dani T.) 32Ct/4W/ Improver. Hip Hop dance style to "Shoop" by Salt-n-Pepa. The beat is very appealing and the steps easy. The Class enjoyed this dance.
         Drive Me Wild (Scott Blevins) 48Ct/4W/Int.
         Senorita (Craig Bennet) 48Ct/2W/Beg-Int
         Martini Moments (Francien Sittrop) 64Ct/4W/Int

QUEENS, BAYSIDE AND MINEOLA, L.I.
Bayside Windsor Park: Beginner Plus Wednesdays: Reviewed: Bosa Nova, Phil Dennington, 64ct/4wall,beg/inter, Music Blame It On the Bosa Nova, Jane McDonald. A constant request at our monthly dances, so a must teach for my beginner plus dancers. Some are not turning at the second to last 8 ct, but they'll get there. Three walks and a hold are fine for now. They love this one.
Playlist: RIO, UNDER THE SUN, RUNAROUND SUE, GIVIN IT UP, DHSS, WALTZ ACROSS TEXAS, PEACHES & CREAM, THE ONE FOR ME, COME DANCE WITH ME, TENNESSE WALTZ SURPRISE, JO N JO TANGO, AMAME UN POQUITO,CHICA BOOM BOOM,SUNNYSIDE OF THE STREET
(No classes on Thursday this week. Venue closed)
MINEOLA, LI. Rotation: Reviewed: OUR ORDINARY LIFE,Lynne Martino, 56ct/2wall/2 restart(1 ct tag) intermediate, Music: Ordinary by Wayne Brady. I just loved this song and had to put steps to it. The class did well this week with the wcs style of the dance. The first restart is not difficult to hear and the second just takes a little practice. It includes the 1 ct tag. Over all, I've had a good response to this dance locally and regionally.
Also reviewed: HANDYMAN, Robbie McGowan Hickie, 32ct/4wall,beg/inter, Music: Handyman's Dream, Suzie Boguss. Fun, country dance with nice step combinations. Make you want to smile and sing along.
Playlist:RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, GIVIN IT UP, PLAYING WITH FIRE, I GOTTA FEELING, DHSS, COME DANCE WITH ME, WALTZ ACROSS TEXAS, MY FIRST, AMERICAN COWBOY, ON THE WATER, CHICA BOOM BOOM,AMAME, SUNNYSIDE OF THE STREET,

LINDENHURST, L.I.: Maureen Bianco Mrb...@aol.com
Monday at the K of C in Lindenhurst Long Island, NY, and Friday at the VFW in Lindenhurst, LI:
RUM 'N' COCAAH COLA: Ria Vos, Music - Rum 'N' Coca Cola by Tim Tim (Beg/4w/32cts/1Tag) That Island sound mixed with the sound of the Andrew Sisters comes alive again in this fun dance. Plenty of room for hippy, hippy boom booms as shown by Forty Arroyo with a great teach at the recent Tim Gillis Dance Weekend.
HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY?: Jo Thompson Syzmanski and Kathy Hunyadi, Music - Have I Told You Lately by Van Morrison (Inter/2wall/32cts) Beautiful NC2 in the gorgeous choreography that these two ladies do so well. Slow sweeping moves mixed with some syncopations that feel so good to dance. Entire class loved it and applauded!
OH RUBY!: Debbie McLaughlin, Music - Ruby Blue by Roisin Murphy, (Phrased/IntAdv) Oh My! Has to be one of the best new dances around right now. Impeccable choreography follows each beat of the music. Transitions between sections requires practice. Challenging and for more dedicated members of our dance group. Addicting and appealing and headed for number 1!!
GIGOLO MASCULINO: Forty Arroyo, Music - Gigolo by Studio Group (Inter/2w/64cts) A latin hustle with an urban flavor. Great repeating hustle patterns make for a unique and interesting dance. Class was intrigued and enjoyed the diversity of this dance very much.
SENTIMENTAL: Rachael McEnaney, Music - Sentimental by Gareth Gates (Inter/2w/48cts) Another great dance from Rachael. Full of ball changes and fabulous hip press/pushes. The biggest challenge is the speed, but once it's memorized, it flows so well.
Reviews:
BOBBI WITH AN I: Rachael McEnaney
DREAM OF YOU: Teresa & Vera
NY CHA: Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris
REGRESA: Ruben Luna
*******************
SUBJECT:  NEW DANCES FROM RACHAEL MCENANEY

 hope you are well, it seems a long time since I posted to my mailing
list.

Just a short note to let you all know about some new dances that I am
releasing in next couple of days.

I taught this past weekend in Scotland and released 3 new ones.  So
far unfortunately I have only had time to type up one of the step
sheets - I am about to release that on my website now, the other 2 I
will try and complete and have up for tomorrow.

RockNRollNGroove is easiest of the 3 - I would like to say improver
but the speed of the dance and the fact it has tags I would say Easy
Intermediate though I think most improvers would manage with
practise.  48 counts, 4 walls.
Track is: Dead Ringer For Love by Meatloaf and Cher it is available on
itunes on several albums and all appear to be the same (so far) the
track I am using is 4.22 in length but I have another at 4.24 and it's
identical.
Crossing finger's I have made no mistakes on sheet but if so please do
let me know by writing to rachae...@me.com.
Sheet for this is available now.

Everything I Do is a new nightclub 2 step style dance - Intermediate
level - I think it's a little harder than Jesse James but nothing too
tricky at all.  The track again is available on itunes: (Everything I
Do) I Do It For You by Brandy.  The version I have is off her album
Never Say Never and is 4.10 in length.  2 easy and obvious tags (well
I think so anyway :-)).  2 Walls, 32 counts.  I will try get this
sheet up tomorrow afternoon.

Snap Your Fingers is a new west coast swing style dance - High
Intermediate/Advanced level.
Track on itunes: Snap Your Fingers by Ronnie Milsap.  No tags or
restarts, 64 counts, 2 walls.
I will try get that sheet up by Tuesday if not it could be next week.

Hope you like some of them/all of them :-)

Next for me is Atlanta, Georgia for a west coast swing convention,
then Denmark the following weekend.

See you all soon, with love

Rachael

Rachael xxx

Rachael McEnaney
www.dancejam.co.uk
www.worlddancemasters.com
rachae...@me.com
Tel: +44 (0) 7968 181933
*******************
SUBJECT: MIDNIGHT RODEO, OCALA, FL
FROM:  Marilyn McNeal,
BoarsN...@aol.com

Ray and I will be in Raleigh at the Marathon this Thursday, followed by Denver next Thursday. Bill McGee was scheduled to fill in for us during these two weeks, but unfortunately, his knee has become a serious problem and he can’t be here. We wish him well as he decides what needs to be done.

There WILL be Line Dance class this week as usual, Thursday, May 27, from 7-10PM. Darlene will take care of the early session, (with my thanks), followed by your requests, so you can dance, practice, just have a good time. I hope you will be there to dance this Thursday. And the fans are up and running!

The following week on Thursday, June 3, the club will be CLOSED.
We’ll be back on Thursday, June 10th with all new dances from JG Marathon!!!

WINTER WORKSHOP –JANUARY 22, 2011
We are very excited to tell you that our Winter Workshop, 2011 will be an ENCORE PRESENTATION by
JO THOMPSON-SZYMANSKI, on Saturday, January 22, 2011.

It’s quite difficult to top last year’s event, so we’re not even going to try! Jo graciously accepted our invitation to return to Ocala and we will have a few surprises to make this event an exceptional weekend for all.

If you missed her last time, consider taking this opportunity to meet her in this casual setting, SO much more personal than at bigger events. If you WERE here in January, you already know this one was a dream come true because it was Jo Thompson in our midst!  Her reputation is worldwide and the most respected.

Details will follow soon, but the date is set, she IS the main attraction, and we’ll plan the biggest party ever at Midnight Rodeo!  Space will be limited to 25 less than last year’s full house, for the best level of comfort. Food, friendship, music and dance – all at a very affordable price, and in beautiful horse country, Ocala!

Our host hotel and registration flyer will be posted after the JG Marathon. We invite you to come to Ocala and experience the best choreographer and dance instructor, who gave us the foundation for today’s incredible scope of line dance.

Hope to see y’all at the JG Marathon on Memorial Weekend!  Thursday night at 6pm I’ll be teaching One Last Dance, awesome Int/Adv NC2 by Maria Maag and Jannie Tofte Anderson. Beginner dance class at 8:30pm.

We’ll see you at Midnight Rodeo in Ocala on Thursday night, June 10 with all levels of Line Dance from 7-10PM.  Smoke free and only $5.00 cover charge. Still collecting for Day-O’s surprise birthday party on Thurday night, June 17. Ray and I are providing pizza and cake. Your donations (give to Nancy or Darlene) will purchase a gift card at Publix.
All day classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays remain as usual.
********************
SUBJECT: JG Marathon 2010
From:
Bra...@MoveInLine.com

Excited, as always, to see everyone at this year's Marathon this weekend in Raleigh! This year I'm bringing back UNDER YOUR SPELL (UK) - my waltz from years ago. I'm also bringing a couple of my latest intermediate dances - BREAK EVEN to Break Even by The Script and FORGIVENESS to Forgiveness by Leona Lewis. Plus on Friday night, I'm doing a couple beginner dances - IN THE PARTY and TRY, TRY, TRY. Also, check out Ruben Luna's class - he's teaching one we co-wrote in January called HEY, SOUL SISTER to the song by Train.

And... I AM doing a workshop on CardioLineDance(TM) at the Marathon this year. The CardioLineDance(TM) workshop is FREE!!! (with your regular event pass). The latest I heard from Jean, the CardioLineDance(TM) workshop will be Friday afternoon at 4:00 in the Imperial Ballroom (but check your event schedules when you arrive to be sure!). All levels can come to the CardioLineDance(TM) workshop at the Marathon this Friday and give it a try. For more information on CardioLineDance(TM), visit the website at www.CardioLineDance.com

I will have a vendor table at the Marathon, too, which my mom, Linda Ellis, will be covering when I'm working. Stop by and say HI!

See you all Thursday!!!

Bracken Ellis Potter
Instructor, Choreographer
www.MoveInLine.com
www.CardioLineDance.com
*****************
SUBJECT:  Reminder:  Instructors Gone WILD Early Registration Discount Deadline Days Away

Tell your friends who would like to experience the most professional training for current and aspiring linedance instructors ever!   This year's event features NTA Dance Fundamentals I, II, III, IV and V taught by Carol Schwarts and Judy McDonald.  Concurrent with the Dance Fundamentals sessions will be additional technique workshops to help make your classes great!

Dates:  August 6 - 8
Location:  Columbus, OH

The registration form for this year's event can be downloaded at:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-abszpxul19ZWJlNzZiN2MtODBlZS00OWM5LWI3NDUtZWQxYWJkZjczZTkw&hl=en

The deadline for early registration is May 31 -- just one more week.

Ann Fox
linedance...@gmail.com
********************
Subject:  Workshop Knowledge
From:
pleve...@yahoo.com

Thank you, Phantomfelis!  I couldn't agree more.  I used to attend an annual workshop where a large number of people already knew the dances.  Where did they stand?  All lined up in a double row right in front, taking the prime space.

Maybe instructors at large events could ask before a class starts whether anybody knows the dance.   If hands are raised, the instructor could designate them as "assistants" and ask them to please move to the back or sides, where they could actually help those of us trying to learn the dance for the first time.
To read all newsletters (please bookmark in case you have trouble receiving e-mail:
http://groups.google.com/group/world-line-dance-newsletter

HOW TO POST SOMETHING FOR THE NEWSLETTER:
PLEASE ACTUALLY  TYPE IN the header (this is NOT just the subject line in an
e-mail) the  following:
SUBJECT:
FROM: (include e-mail and city/state and country (if outside the US)

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your  current favorites
and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late Sunday afternoon. PLEASE DO
NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO  VOTE FOR YOUR
DANCES.

SEE Videos for many of the dances:
NEW DANCES:  http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/NewDances.html
SURVEY DANCES:  http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/Videos_Dance.html
EVENT DANCES:  http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/Videos_EventDances.html

WE  ONLY POST BRAND NEW DANCES AND VIDEOS. Instructions on the video page.

Carol Craven, 1414 Bentley St.,  Clearwater, FL 33755
Donations to keep everything going are appreciated but  NOT required.

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine.  I reserve the right to refuse to publish mail which contains personal attacks. If you have a concern, please be tactful and state the problem clearly with a possible solution, if you have one. Your posts must have an e-mail.  I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please research offers carefully.

Thank you, Carol Cravenwww.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

--
Please send all correspondence to tka...@aol.com
The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late afternoons on Sunday. Videos links for many of the dances are on my site here
http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/videoclips.html

Carol Craven, 1414 Bentley St., Clearwater, FL 33755

Donations to keep everything going are appreciated but NOT required.

WHAT'S ON THE WEB SITE AT WWW.WORLDLINEDANCENEWSLETTER.COM
Weekly Survey, Event Reports with pictures, Links, Free Videos, Newsletters & Mags, Merchandise, Where to Dance, World Event Calendar, Recent Newsletters, New Dances, Late Night Club Dances, Kids-Teen Page, Choreography Tips, Who's Who, The List (DANCES FOR EVERY OCCASION AND LEVEL)