Mart"s Polish Tacos to debut!

Richard Anselmo

Apr 28, 2002, 9:18:32 PM4/28/02
The great Polish Chef is at it again in his old world kitchen. After winning
for the 7th Year in a row the Dingus Day Polish Sausage contest in Buffalo
the day after Easter Sunday, Mr. Mart had a new idea for a new type of food!

Polish Tacos loaded with fresh cut up polish sausage, onions, and
sauerkraut! The key to his new Polish Tacos are the special old world Polish
hot sauce that is not to tame but not to hot! Mr. Mart plans to market his
Polish Tacos this summer at the Erie County Fair in Hamburg, NY and the New
York State Fair in Syracuse, NY. There is also plans to do something at the
Genesee Country Museum in Mumford, NY on July 4th.

Glenn Kuntz

Apr 30, 2002, 3:18:43 PM4/30/02
What kind of shell? It doesn't sound terribly appetizing in a crispy corn
shell, but I could see it as more of a pita/souvlaki kind of thing...

Richard Anselmo <anselm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Robert Kalita

May 1, 2002, 5:47:04 PM5/1/02
I just visited San Antonio last week, during their Fiesta celebration.
I had a Polish Taco. It was a 6 inch Polish sausage (Alamo brand), cooked over a mesquite grill,
and then placed on top of a soft tortilla. Slathered over the sausage, they put guacamole, and
an onion/tomato salsa. It was awesome, with the smoky-ness of the mesquite probably being the
dominant flavor. Growing up on kielbasa in Buffalo, this was a welcome alternative to my
traditional taste buds.