Campout at oak fLATS

d.b...@mchsi.com

Oct 13, 2012, 3:16:49 PM10/13/12
to wm...@googlegroups.com
I have no problem with Oak Flats as a place for camping out. I was suggesting a closer area only in the intrest of getting more members to attend. I am willing to go just about anywhere in the state for a good place to set up our equipment and getting on the air. Do you want to do the breakfast in Superior on Saturday?

Dennis Burks
KE7YLV

Vinnie Chapman

Oct 13, 2012, 9:21:20 PM10/13/12
to wm...@googlegroups.com
We need a radio. That is the first problem. Jacques radio is on the
bench. Aside from this, I am definitely willing to go. Let me call
Jacques as he has the mast and antenna and etc.

Breakfast in Superior might be hard. Restaurant went under. There is
another Mexican Place, but I am not sure about the menu options or food
quality.
--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman,
N1LQJ

Sent from my Ubuntu Desktop

Vinnie Chapman

Oct 16, 2012, 4:24:05 PM10/16/12
to wm...@googlegroups.com
Dennis:

Britt got accepted to NAU. I am going to have to drive up there with
her either Thursday or Friday. Since no one else has responded about
the camping, I am wondering if you were we could meet somewhere for
Saturday in Flagstaff or even car pool splitting the site fees and gas.
5$ more gets us shore power on site :). There are showers and
restrooms also and a place to buy sandwiches etc. Kind of the family
campground setup.

There is a campground in Flagstaff that is 20$ per night I like to stay
at and will prob stay at Friday until Saturday. Check out is at 11am
but you can pay a small hourly fee to stay later. Any suggestions?