How to get a unicode characters

MAT

May 8, 2009, 6:09:59 PM5/8/09
to wink-discuss
Hi.
I want to make a tutorial, and I want to add some explanations, but
despite choosing an unicode fonts (eg Arial Unicode) I have strange
characters, not from my language (for example ę,ż,ź,ć, ś... etc).
Does anyone knows how to obtain unicode characters?

Regards

MT

Chris

May 15, 2009, 9:21:45 AM5/15/09
to wink-discuss
Use MS Sans Serif

not unicode which is internationalised for foreign language support.

chris

MAT

Jun 6, 2009, 2:12:01 AM6/6/09
to wink-discuss
MS Sans Serif does not resorve my problem, but I found why.
I have english operating system.
When I run WINK on computer with translated/localized (polish)
operating system - it works fine, I have all śćą ...

I have one more such application - where I do not have native chars
support - strange, but it looks that it depends on that what fonts
developers has been used in application - or I do not know.

Reards

MT
> > MT- Hide quoted text -

calvinklein