OERu to launch micro-credentials with pathways to formal academic credit

Wayne Mackintosh

Sep 8, 2017, 8:47:04 PM9/8/17
to WikiEducator
Hi everyone,

As the OERu prepares for the launch of our 1st year of study, we are pleased to announce micro-credentials with pathways to achieving formal academic credit.  For more information, see this recent post on the new ICDE blog: OERu micro-credentials for macro impact in open online courses.

This is a big step forward and we are proud that all course materials for the OERu 1st year of study were authored in WikiEducator and available for reuse and remix by anyone. (See the OERu Mediawiki to Wordpress Snapshot Toolchain for more information on the open source tools we use to publish OERu courses.)

Best wishes
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh
Director OER Foundation and OERu facilitator

Anil Prasad

Sep 10, 2017, 11:56:26 PM9/10/17
to WikiEducator
Dear Wayne,

Great!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "WikiEducator" group.

Patricia Schlicht

Sep 11, 2017, 12:01:09 AM9/11/17
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
A big accomplishment, congratulations