Style guide & draft policy update

Jesse Groppi

Sep 7, 2009, 1:54:28 PM9/7/09
to wikied...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Since I haven't had an comments in a while, I'm just going to go ahead and announce the draft policy proposal as being a complete final draft.  This is for the purpose of the community council meeting beginning today.  You can see the report, here.  This does not mean the proposed policy is final in any way; it can always be changed to better accommodate the needs of our community.  If you think the policy needs to be adjusted, please bring your opinions to us, at the talk page.

The situation with the style guide itself is looking rather good.  It seems we have the foundation prepared to make great strides in developing style standards.  Here are some of the new goings on with the proposed guidelines:
Looking forward to hearing more from all of you!

Jesse Groppi

http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Jesse_Groppi
skype: jesse.groppi