MOB's back in town!!!!

l...@execpc.com

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
>Hey fellow Noreaster's! The band is going to be back at the Wooden Nickel
>next weekend, Sat. Oct. 16, 9pm-1am! Love to meet and greet you all.

>Hey Lon! If you're out and about, stop and say, Hello.

Hi Mike,

You know it's sort of surprising how many of the
users here are reading and writing from far away.

I am trying to catch up on some of the messages when
I can get them.

Also looking for new messages from some regulars
who haven't been here in a while.

Today might be the wrong day to ask for that seeing as
how it's probably the best day we'll see this Autumn. :-)

Here in Grand Chute it is 'parks day' or something
and I briefly heard the Conjunto music coming from across
the way at the market.

Conjunto music is Mexican polka... brought down there
originally by German emigre's from Wisconsin and hereabouts. :-)

lon