[whitebuffalocalfwoman:664] White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings: Larry Whispering Feathers Flies In the Clouds, Where Heaven Emerges!

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

May 13, 2010, 11:26:02 PM5/13/10
to Listen In Songs of the Heart, Natives Songs of the Heart, Child Education Center Hoop, Child Education Center Hoop, Fourth Hoop Songs of the Heart, Fourth Hoop Songs of the Heart, Songs of the Heart Hoop 3, Whitebuffalocalfwoman.Net.Com Third Hoop Songs of the Heart, HouseoftheBeloved.Net Third Hoop Songs of the Heart, Warrior Training-Gathering 2nd Hoop, Migration to Warrior Training 2nd Hoop, Warriors, Elders Inner Sacred Hoop, Alightfromwithin.org Hashem Ordained, Alightfromwithin.org Brotherhood

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Larry Whispering Feathers Flies In the Clouds, Where Heaven Emerges!

Image: As Dragon Larry Whispering Feathers is here to devour the old ways of impureness, with purification of fire, to bring in the new ways of Golden Brotherhood, where our souls take flight on strands of rainbow waves glistening in the sun.  Yellow is the middle spectrum of light that binds all things together and this provides us with a reality of the dream, where the golden light leads.

It's winter in here (inward to the river of the souls). And it's so very still. And I want to share, the story of how we fell (down the rainbow from heaven).  From the sky above to light, (light) a rainbow full of delight.  Come to me, whisper in the breeze.

There you chill in the winter air, folding all that is near. Watching holding all that spring will endure, inside of your open air.   I am, the beholden sea. Take my heart and land the breeze.  I am golden light, without any plight, when I dream across the breeze (soul's flight), the holy place for me.

Winter land.  A place I stand. Here I come to hold your hand.  You are flowing in the crystalline snow, there you glow in winter land.  I hold your hand, and understand.

WE ARE ONE.  Can't you speak it out, thunder rolling across the tundra with an open heart.  all that breeze and light, it sheds open a heart of delight, where heaven emerge, into the heart of converge.

Open roads, where we tarry forth.  I say, it's the golden light of glory we emerge. I tell the song, or righteousness.  I hold the sword to bend the wind (severing ignorance).  I am the glory of rainbows, even in my sin.  But glory does fade, if I don't remember to pray.  Pray with me. Hold the breeze. Whisper please. follow me. I am here to hold the winter wonderland.

Crystal bridge, come hold my hand, be the rail (spectrum rainbow with crystal rail, or christ consciousness or perspective of Oneness, Godly), that sets me free.  Let me ride the rainbow delight down there, where my golden hair (brotherhood of the golden light) will set me free.  I will set you free, don't you feel it in your knees, bend down and pray with me, come and hold out all that disease.  Army of God, it's inside of me (rainbow warriors of prophecy).

(talking) Stop telling me what to do (I will trust myself instead).  I have so much I must follow in the flue (the raging crystalline rock river of the blue of you and me).  But you don't get the story straight, you think I am without a trace.  Don't you think that golden hair is the fleece* (the soul flies on the rainbow pathways of the hair) that you should wear (brotherhood). It's the guardian of David's tomb (protector of King David's resting place, born again from within the darkness, the children of light, shall lead the army of God, the rainbow warriors of righteousness, in order that you may shine bright), it's the heart of all heirlooms (beloved children of God, generation to generation).  (end talking)

Take my wind, and let blow.  Feel my heart and know it glows, let us vacuum up the show, and bellow forth and create a north (where light hits the people and ignites, the purification process).

Witness wonderland, I have come to stand. Guardian (protecting brotherhood) of the fleece (rainbow colors where we soar over rolling hills, the waves of delight when we sing our hearts out), where there is no disease (brotherhood is known). I have set my feet to the raging warrior's beat (through all plight, I will endure, to command the soul to emerge, within my rainbow robe).  I have set my sails to gate (gait, walk this way, into the heart, open door) around the world.

Bellow forth, it's the north, where the light begins to glow.  Know your heart is where we feel and impart, the mission of what is in a Rainbow, the covenant that we all know.  Dance with me, hold the breeze, where tundra touches the light (of heaven, the stars) and unite, blind our sight (Aurora Borealis).

Jump one two three, catch up with me.  Look where we go, down the mighty slope.  Here the storm can be grand, on top of the mountain's land, but I am the mighty Norse (sails the blue seas as a great warrior, conquers, destroys, feasts, as we need destroy the old ways of living to bring in the new ways of brotherhood), who comes to take my stand.  Fire billows from me (dragon who purifies), can't you see so far in the breeze, I light a sword (severs ignorance) to tell me it's home, to shine like a battle just won.  One two three, catch my knees, pray with me and fight with loving leaves (relatives).  Bring us home.  Listen to the tomes (tune, volumes, divisions or listen to the heart of your brothers and sisters, different but perfect like you).  There we go, down a flow, the crystalline road.

Begin to grow, springtime (dreams of brotherhood) I await your show!

Sung for Larry Gates Whispering Feathers (aqua, green, yellow, gray),
realization of the dream.  Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person (crystal, yellow, green, gray), wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter and sacred drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand, elder lavender person (lavender, yellow, aqua), living fire of purification, our Holiness.

*golden fleece: a prince listens to a relative (Oak branch), and the relative spoke travel the seas. A true heart can be turned golden. In this story of Jason and the Argonauts, this was the most beautiful object ever seen on earth.  It hung upon the Oak Tree in a sacred grove (family, relatives together), where it had now been kept for many years, and was the envy of mighty kings, who had nothing as magnificent in any of their palaces. This story tells us that the golden heart of brotherhood is the highest treasure of all the land, where it flows to and fro, like the great oceans waves we journey in our hearts.

Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow (star of david)!

--
Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue. The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives). Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit)...aho, may your spirit fly!

You are subscribed to the Google Groups "WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman.Net 3rd Hoop Songs of the Heart" group. Posting send email to whitebuffa...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/whitebuffalocalfwoman?hl=en