that my prediction of a police raid came true but they had once again sabotaged my computer

motorcyclemessiah

Jul 31, 2010, 1:36:57 AM7/31/10
to what pisses me off
well on Wednesday ,my prediction of a couple of weeks ago came
true .the police smashed down the doors of our rented hovel.and
arrested me for some alleged crimes .like the purchase of scientific
glass were .apparently my declaration that it was for distilling
liquor .was wrong according to the psychics in the chemical operations
unit and despite the fact that i had 15 liters of rice wine fermenting
in the garage that they have confiscated never to be seen again .i had
it for according to them for making meth amphetamine or m.d.a. well i
don't fucking like m.d.a. and a country wide ban on my purchasing any
substance containing pseudo ephedrine and their refusal to issue me a
Medicare card have . guaranteed that it can't possibly ever happen
not that they will let the truth stand in the way of their version of
right and wrong.they are trying to make charges on chemicals to
manufacture speed well i prepared this for these mongrels who are part
of a long running covert operation on me.i can't wait for the urine
content of the chemicals to be read out in court and its my DNA so
they are fucked if they substitute things for a conviction .the other
things they got me for are scientific notes well i know that their
ideal bust is /scientific notes /glass ware and /chemicals so i had
got rid of them months ago .i would not need notes any way if i were
to manufacture speed .you just take equal parts of the three
ingredients simmer them for an hour and a half then distill of the
amphetamine so why have the notes that their informants have told me
they need for a conviction at all.send myself to(jail not likely)the
other charges .relate to the fact that our police force has had
several attempts on my life most by proxy and will they not lift a
finger to do other than deiomize me in the public mind and inflict
cruelty on me every chance they get that is why i avoid them knowing
were i live .as chemical operations have raided me twice before and
found nothing the fist time and pulled me over and harassed me for
twelve out of fourteen days for being innocent but their informant i
believe did six months jail for wasting their time like he deserved
for betraying his own side.they also as an extra punishment made me
homeless and since i was living out of my car defected it off the road
by pulling me over on the express way at 3.40 in the night with three
police vehicle and a R.T.A INSPECTION VEHICLE to defect my care off
the road .i have suffered far more than this at the hands of
police .but would have to write a book the size of the bible to list
them all all i can say is if you want to see me try and scrap the drug
laws my trial begins 18th august Fairfield court if i can survive till
then ,I may have a chance to fight for my life to end slavery and the
flow on will likely be global due to English laws being a basis for
legislation .in most of the world REGARDS THE MOTORCYCLE MESSIAH.

=

motorcyclemessiah

Jul 14, 2012, 10:15:32 AM7/14/12
to what-piss...@googlegroups.com