Veterans Day

Tim Harty

Nov 10, 2021, 10:50:14 PM11/10/21
to WesternM...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Mail for Windows

Here’s a salute to all our Relic veterans.  Happy Veterans Day and thank you for your service.  You make all of us proud.

gitguy47

Nov 11, 2021, 8:29:07 AM11/11/21
to Western Mass Relics
Thanks Tim, despite all the insanity we are observing in the streets, highways and media, this is still our country and recognizing all of those who serve and served is essential because it is on the shoulders of those and their families, that we retain our freedoms.   Before I close,  I know that during the last year, we lost members of our Relic ranks..  Today I would remind all that "Joe Flags" wore his love of country like a jacket.  He's gone, but the example he set for love of Country and Flag, is something I will never forget!!! Though gone, Joe is not forgotten.  Thanks for the air time, and thanks to all my family in uniform... all uniforms... police, fire, postal service, et al and your families, each a deserving entity for our honor and respect.  Thanks Tim for your sentiment.