SMSdiscount and VOIPWISE is a FRAUD

igna...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2007, 7:20:01 AM9/27/07
to WebSMS
Hi, SMSDiscount which is of the same owner than VOIPWISE is a FRAUD.

SMSs that costed 1cent a month ago, now cost 4cents. Additionally, I
NEVER received the FREE Days they claim.
It's been impossible to me to contact ANY customer service

Now, the same enterprise has started VOIPWISE with the same kind of
structure.
Just wanted to tell as much people as possible so no one gets tricked
by those bastards.

Ignasi.

claudio

Sep 27, 2007, 9:49:39 AM9/27/07
to WebSMS

I cannot verify what you are stating, I assume you are taking full
responsibility for this accusation.

I take the opportunity to repeat here that, as mentioned in the
project documentation and README, WebSMS does NOT endorse or
recommends ANY of the supported services. WebSMS users are free to use
one of the supported services at their OWN RISK.

Regards,
CP

jub...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2007, 4:39:26 PM10/29/07
to WebSMS
I bought account with VOIPWISE, these bastard would charge you more on
the calls and would never reply back if you report problem. I MUST SAY
VOIPWISE IS A TOTAL SCAM and FRAUD, don't buy any credit on this
website.