Re: [webpy] Re: unicode encoding

Message has been deleted

David Terrell

Aug 2, 2006, 4:43:24 PM8/2/06
to we...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 08:14:22PM -0000, pythread wrote:
> My problem is as follows:

Your problem is that you think this mailing list is a substitute for
googling available resources.

for the love of god, man, please just type python unicode into
google and start reading. I can only imagine what percentage of
people on this mailing list are filtering your messages to keep
from getting constantly irritated. I know I'm about 2 messages
away from doing the same.

--
David Terrell
d...@meat.net

Berwyn & Veronica Hoyt

Aug 3, 2006, 12:27:24 AM8/3/06
to we...@googlegroups.com
> > My problem is as follows:
>
> Your problem is that you think this mailing list is a substitute for
> googling available resources.
>
> for the love of god, man, please just type python unicode into
> google and start reading. I can only imagine what percentage of
> people on this mailing list are filtering your messages to keep from
> getting constantly irritated. I know I'm about 2 messages away from
> doing the same.

Amen.

Andrew Chambers

Aug 3, 2006, 12:33:05 PM8/3/06
to we...@googlegroups.com
* David Terrell <d...@meat.net> [2006-08-02 15:43:24 -0500]:

> I can only imagine what percentage of
> people on this mailing list are filtering your messages to keep
> from getting constantly irritated. I know I'm about 2 messages
> away from doing the same.

Me too. I have the procmail recipe ready to go

Regards,
Andy

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html