This may be useful for people as well:
* Added API for dealing with BASIC and DIGEST authentication
dialogs. Currently not implemented in any drivers.
* Warn users that the IE driver will no longer use the DLL in the
* Deprecated browser specific WebElement subclasses.
* Added support for "requiredCapabilities" to the remote webdrivers
and implemented basic support for these in the firefox
driver. Failure to fulfull a required capability will cause a
SessionNotCreatedException to be thrown.
* Added the ability to determine how unhandled alerts should be
handled. This is handled by the "unexpectedAlertBehaviour"
capability, which can be one of "accept", "dismiss" or
"ignore". Java code should use the UnexpectedAlertBehaviour
enum. This is only implemented in Firefox for now.
* Allow native events to be configured in Firefox and
(experimentally) in IE using the "nativeEvents" capability.
* Updated supported versions of Firefox to 17.
* Firefox driver will enumerate through client rects until finding
one with non-zero dimensions when clicking.
* Better support for hovering on linux.
* Safari driver will dismiss open alerts to prevent tests from
* Better handling of overflow edge cases when determining element
* Point users in the right direction when Safari fails to load a
* Allowed to use IEDriverServer logging abilities in Java binding.
* Avoid an issue where a call to submit could hang the firefox
* FluentWait will now handle any Throwable, not just
* FIXED: 3897: Allow windows to be resized from a frame.
* Better stack traces from test code.
* Update webdriver.atoms.element.type to recognize
* Better emulation provided by the WebDriver-backed Selenium when
using IE, particularly when emulating firing of events.
* FIXED: 3230: Implementing /lifecycle-manager?action=shutdown
command for the Grid Hub to ensure backward compatibility with
* Reworked SSL certificate generation code when proxying HTTPS
connections to use non-deprecated APIs in BouncyCastle.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Mark Collin
Sent: 19 July 2012 09:08
Subject: [selenium-users] Selenium 2.25.0 Is Out
Doesn't look like this has hit SeleniumHQ or the Selenium blog yet but the
new version 2.25.0 of Selenium is available for download now:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Selenium Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.