Face Detection

hellocatfood

Apr 5, 2011, 7:55:37 AM4/5/11
to WebcamStudio
I'm attempting to use face detection but very rarely do it work
properly. It's often jumping around the screen and only occasionally
finds my face, as can be seen here http://i.imgur.com/IhgHt.png.

Is there any way to change the threshold for face detection?

I'm be using Ubuntu 10.10 with webcamstudio_0.57alpha2_all.deb

Patrick Balleux

Apr 22, 2011, 3:57:21 AM4/22/11
to WebcamStudio
Yeah, I know, It all depends on light condition and webcam quality.
The library is not bullet proof. Given good conditions, it will
work. But consider it as a toy for now