right-Alt key as Compose

prenaud

Jan 1, 2009, 5:16:57 AM1/1/09
to Webconverger Users
Hi,

How do I set the right-Alt key as Compose on my keyboard? Is there a
boot parameter I can use with a LiveCD?

Pierre

Kai Hendry

Jan 2, 2009, 1:04:28 PM1/2/09
to webc-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry there is no such boot option in Webconverger.

How do you use the compose key?

Kind regards,

Pierre Renaud

Jan 18, 2009, 6:34:12 AM1/18/09
to Webconverger Users
I'm still trying to find a solution to my problem with French accents. Unless you live in Quebec, most Canadians use a US keyboard. Any suggestion?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 2:11 PM, <pierre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I use it for the French accents on a US keyboard.

Pierre

à Alt-Right + a + `
â Alt-Right + a + ^
ä Alt-Right + a + "

ç Alt-Right + c + ,

è Alt-Right + e + `
é Alt-Right + e + '
ê Alt-Right + e + ^
ë Alt-Right + e + "
É Alt-Right + E + '

î Alt-Right + i + ^

Kai Hendry

Jan 18, 2009, 7:24:46 AM1/18/09
to webc-...@googlegroups.com

I was thinking of introducing the compose key today. Bound to the caps lock. Sound good?

Sent from a http://dabase.com/g1