sudo lh_build

12 wyświetleń

p1ho...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 13:26:158.06.2008
do Webconverger Users
When build, i run "sudo lh_build", it says

/usr/share/debootstrap/functions: line 1034: /tmp/config-webc/mini/
chroot/test-dev-null: Permission denied
E: Cannot install into target ‘/tmp/config-webc/mini/chroot’ mounted
with noexec or nodev

After research, still cannot find out the reason.

Thanks

Kai Hendry

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 13:31:168.06.2008
do webc-...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you need a "lh clean"? Are you using the latest Debian 'live helper'?

p1ho...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 13:54:278.06.2008
do Webconverger Users
Hi Hendry,

I mount /dev/hda1 /media/hda1, then cp -rf /tmp/config-webc/ /media/
hda1, then i run lh_build no problem already, maybe the debian i use
the live cd bootup.

Normally how long it takes to lh_build the mini? i run "lh_build"
under config-webc/mimi/ folder.

Thanks

Kai Hendry

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 14:04:518.06.2008
do webc-...@googlegroups.com
It takes me about 5 minutes on my laptop. Quite slow.

Doing a Webconverger build with testing etc. takes too much time.

p1ho...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 14:41:408.06.2008
do Webconverger Users
Hi Hendry,

under folder mini/ i lh_build took very very long time more than 30m.
I just modify mini/binary change the defualt web page, then lh_build.
the screen has lots of GET:...., then compiling, decompress, etc, the
finally
under mini folder got binary.iso, binary.list, binary.packages, and
binary folder.
The binary.iso is 130M around.

I am wonderring is any parameters in the mini/binary i need to comment
out?

Thanks

Kai Hendry

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 14:47:118.06.2008
do webc-...@googlegroups.com
You probably have a slow internet connection. Where are you in the world?

I'm using my ISP's Debian mirror (which is fast for *me*):

x61:~/webc/config-webc/mini% egrep virgin config/bootstrap
LH_MIRROR_BOOTSTRAP="http://debian.virginmedia.com/"
LH_MIRROR_CHROOT="http://debian.virginmedia.com/"
LH_MIRROR_BINARY="http://debian.virginmedia.com/"

The GET: message is the script downloading to packaged components of
Webconverger.

I just blogged, see:
http://webconverger.org/blog/entry/Bugs/

p1ho...@yahoo.com

nieprzeczytany,
8 cze 2008, 15:06:408.06.2008
do Webconverger Users
Hi Hendry,

I am in singapore, ya the download speed for each package is around
10k, 20k.

Thanks for the help and able to see your reply so soon. and think pay
for the buy service 100 dollar, more earier :)
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0