Pedestrian Armband Lights

1 view

Tim Athan

Jun 23, 2016, 10:24:34 PM6/23/16
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Y’all!

Is there a store in our area that carries pedestrian armband lights?

Thanks.

Bruce Geffen

Jun 23, 2016, 10:30:38 PM6/23/16
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Most of the running, or even some of the biking stores, in town do Tim.  I especially light anything in this category from Nathan Sports.  If the running store in town doesn't have something on its shelf, the all have accounts with Nathan Sports and can quickly order for you.

Bruce Geffen

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, all views expressed in this group are not the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---