Reminder: Bike Around Town - Friday, Oct 10, 5:30, Liberty Plaza Park

fjs

Oct 10, 2007, 10:41:57 PM10/10/07
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Subject line says it all. Rain or shine. After the ride, congregate
at Bar Louis (??), and if that's a crush, then we may cruise over to a
coffee shop so we can spill onto the street, the park, whatever. Will
there be 5 of us?? or 50?? Who knows! Let's find out!

I've got a 30 min ride laid out. I'll have route maps at the starting
point, with Rules of the Road on the back side ... of the map! Look
for the guy with a pink flamingo on his head. I figure the image is
appropriate - we're sticking our necks out! I contend that bikes and
cars can get along if we follow the law, are courteous, and ...
important ... smile! Let's find out!

Bill

Oct 17, 2007, 2:04:34 PM10/17/07
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
How did the ride go? I liked the idea and intent but couldn't
participate, I hope it went well. You be organizing another ride this
year?