Support Sheriff

Željko Filipin

Dec 10, 2009, 5:50:59 PM12/10/09
to watir, watir
Watir team had a little chat and we decided it would be a good idea to grow.

I am glad I can announce that Tiffany Fodor and Wesley Chen have accepted to be added to Watir community team with title of Support Sheriff:

http://watir.com/team/

Tiffany answers a lot of questions and Wesley is helping us moderate the group. I hope both of them will continue with business as usual.

If you have a nice word for them, now is the time. :)

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
watirpodcast.com - host

Tiffany Fodor

Dec 10, 2009, 7:02:46 PM12/10/09
to Watir General
Thanks to Željko and the rest of the Watir team for your confidence in
me. I'm honored to be counted among such a great group of people.

I'll do my best not to let it go to my head. ;-)

-Tiffany

On Dec 10, 3:50 pm, Željko Filipin <zeljko.fili...@wa-research.ch>

George

Dec 11, 2009, 5:54:12 PM12/11/09
to Watir General
It makes sense to me since you've both done such a great
job....congrats! :)

Lisa Crispin

Dec 11, 2009, 8:33:24 PM12/11/09
to watir-...@googlegroups.com, watir
Thanks to all of you for providing so much support!
-- Lisa

Lisa Crispin
Co-author with Janet Gregory, _Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams_ (Addison-Wesley 2009)
http://lisacrispin.com

jw

Dec 12, 2009, 2:59:43 PM12/12/09
to Watir General
Thanks to all of you who give your time to make the community strong
and help it grow by helping us newbies!

-josh