FCKEditor Help

1 view

Kiran Darekar

Mar 24, 2009, 7:39:43 AM3/24/09
to watir-...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

I am new in Watir and Ruby.

We are using FCKeditor.

Can anybody tell me, how can I put Text in FCKeditor?

Please give an example,

Thanks and Regards

Kiran | QA Engineer
NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any review, use, reproduction or distribution of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please completely destroy all electronic and hard copies, and contact the sender at or kir...@sikkasoft.com.

KiranD

Mar 25, 2009, 12:14:20 AM3/25/09
to watir-...@googlegroups.com

Željko Filipin

Mar 25, 2009, 7:26:28 AM3/25/09
to watir-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 05:14, KiranD <kir...@sikkasoft.com> wrote:
> Can anybody tell me, how can I put Text in FCKeditor?

If you explain what fckeditor is, and give us an example of what you have tried (and what did not work), we could help more.

Željko

KiranD

Mar 25, 2009, 8:03:36 AM3/25/09
to watir-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I got the solution,

ie.frame(:id,"ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_FCKeditor1___Frame").frame(:index, 1).document.body.focus

puts "FCKEditor Passes"

ie.send_keys("Life is Good")

Thank you,

Kirand