[job] Contractor for 4-8 months

Itay Malimovka

Sep 23, 2014, 10:21:01 PM9/23/14
to washington-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am in need of a contractor for PHP development project. This will be for a period of 4-8 months. Period can be prolonged and become a full time job, depends
on capabilities.
Range is 30-80/hour depends on experience.
I am open for candidates with no experience at all, or no experience in PHP.
Work is on site, Van-Ness area, Washington DC.

Cheers
Itay Moav

Neal Anders

Sep 25, 2014, 7:58:02 AM9/25/14
to washington-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Itay,

Brandon brings up a good point -- you won't find anyone for those rates... certainly not in the D.C. area.

Is it mandatory they be on-site? FreeLancer.com or oDesk.com might be a better approach if they can work remotely.

Neal

Sidney Harrell

Sep 26, 2014, 10:07:50 AM9/26/14
to washington-...@googlegroups.com
The money is not the issue for me, it's the on-site. I wouldn't mind coming in occasionally for meetings, etc, but my commute now is 10 feet to my office. Unless you want to provide equivalent equipment to my rig and pay for the commute time, I couldn't see going from remote work to *shudder* an office job.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sidney-harrell/30/b69/843/