Fwd: New water treatment system with included disinfection

Haiti Wash Cluster

Oct 15, 2010, 10:59:01 AM10/15/10
to Google Groups WASH Cluster
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Iotronic GmbH <in...@iotronic.de>
Date: Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Subject: New water treatment system with included disinfection
To: Iotronic GmbH <in...@iotronic.de>

Dear Sir or Madam,

with this email, we want to inform you and your organisation about a
new system for water treatment. The water treatment plant from
Iotronic GmbH/Germany can generate daily up to 20.000 liters drinking
water from river water or surface water. The system consists of a
filtration cascade with ultrafiltration moduls and automatic
backwashing and disinfection. It is very compact (size appr. 120 x 80
x 160 cm) and can be used for a decentralized water supply of the
population in areas with bad drinking water quality or in disaster
areas. A generator for the power supply is also included. We are
actually looking for aid organizations who are interested in our new
technology. A temporary loan or testing of the new system is maybe
also possible. Don't hesitate to contact us by email if you need
further informations.

Best regards
IOTRONIC  GmbH

i.V. Holger Beissner

Iotronic GmbH
Fillerkampsweg 1-5
31832 Springe
Tel. 0049 (0)5044 887 0
Fax 0049 (0)5044 88799
Email in...@iotronic.de
Internet www.iotronic.de

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Hannover
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 101 384
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Werner Offen

Important: This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this
transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment
from your system.

Iotronic does not accept liability for any omissions or errors in this
message which may arise as a result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages
resulting from any unauthorized changes of the content of this message and
any attachment thereto. Iotronic does not guarantee that this message is
free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused by any
virus transmitted therewith.

Iotronic Logo 2.jpg
Iotronic Flyer Wasseraufbereitungsanlage en.pdf